Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea: Introduce a Toddler

PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
edited January 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
My toddler is inquisitive so she doesn't talk to strangers; the problem is she also doesn't start a conversation with her grandparents because they don't live in the same house as she.

What if there was an interaction where toddler's parents could introduce the toddler to their friends and family members? I think it would be very helpful to build up their friendship.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
EA ID: PixelPrincezz
90dia7ml8p6n.jpg

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    My toddler is inquisitive so she doesn't talk to strangers; the problem is she also doesn't start a conversation with her grandparents because they don't live in the same house as she.

What if there was an interaction where toddler's parents could introduce the toddler to their friends and family members? I think it would be very helpful to build up their friendship.

and it could sort of help in an arranged-marriage storytelling (in my head)..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I think his would be good for other ages too because I like the idea of a sim introducing a friend to another friend or a family member to their significant other. Just like how sims can introduce other sims to their dogs.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    I agree it would be good for any age sim.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    This would be nice for play dates too. So that if one toddler's parents know another toddler's parents, they can simply introduce both kids instead of the parent randomly having to know the toddler.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams