Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's still 2 to 7, so hopefully we get more town
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It's still 2 to 7, so hopefully we get more town

Yes, we have to get 4 more, not including me. And I'm not very happy about that cuz almost everyone looks like they're hiding something. It just that some others look like they're hiding more secrets. :rage:
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I don't really want to die yet, but it's fine...
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    There's not much to hide, though. Only the Mafia do. Everyone else is just vanilla
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    There's not much to hide, though. Only the Mafia do. Everyone else is just vanilla

Yes, I know. But I just feel like everyone seems a tad bit more suspicious than usual, but it could be because of the setup. During normal setups, for me, the mafia tend to be more obvious and most of the townies seem more town. But in this setup, I keep on thinking about reverse psychology and stuff. I'm just more paranoid in this setup. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I know I said I would prefer to play but if you really don't know who to lynch, then just go for me. I promise you I'm town. And I'm a bad liar xD Just think about the times I've been mafia (if you remember it).
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I know I said I would prefer to play but if you really don't know who to lynch, then just go for me. I promise you I'm town. And I'm a bad liar xD Just think about the times I've been mafia (if you remember it).

Okay, I'll keep you for tomorrow. Charlie seems pretty town to me but I've never seen her as mafia before, so I don't know how she plays as mafia. I'm just gonna take a small risk here and keep my vote on her.

But if you guys wanna go ahead and vote for Sonschi today, that's fine too. I think Sonschi might be town too. I won't be here when the hammer reaches, probably, so that means I'm not able to change my vote before that happens.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I’m kind of on the fence about Charlie still. When I get to 1st period and do some reading back.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Okay I’m convinced. She seems town enough, and was early on the vote when we lynched town, and didn’t vote for Zinnia. That seems like enough for me.

Vote: Charlie

• LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Vote: Bella

I'm in between voting for her or Charlie, so I might change it if I have time. I'm worried about joining another bandwagon though since last time that led to lynching a mafia
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I trust DeKay's judgment so I'm joining the bandwagon. Also, I'm sorry for being inactive. My Christmas vacation had ended yesterday, so it's back to the school for me. Unfortunately, my teachers had thought they had given us enough time because they are now asking us to cough up our projects and assignments. Nevertheless, I will still check from time to time and hopefully, provide my own opinion and reasoning.

VOTE: CHARLIE
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I already wanted to vote Charlie day 3 but changed my mind. She seems town so I jump on the bandwagon.

Vote Charlie
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    That hammer on Charlie? Cheer up, Charlie~

I'm still very iffy about her alignment, so even if that's not hammer, I'm not voting currently.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I'm not going to try to convince you of my innocence, because I know what my role is. I've asked to stay alive this game. I've been following your guidance and trying to be as helpful as I can. What else can I do to prove that I'm innocent?

If you're still panicking, then I'm okay to take the fall one day. I'd rather stay alive, but if it comes down to it, then you're more useful than I am, Dekay. As long as it means that you can stay alive, Dekay, I'll take the fall. You're the best scum hunter in mafia, that I know of.

Right now, it seems like Charlie will be the one to go. If hammer hasn't already been hit, then I'll add to it. Vote: Charlie
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited January 2018
    Vote count:
    Charlie - DeKay, Broncos, Wagashi, Sonschi, Silent
    Zinnia - Lia

I wish you guys would let day run out and stop hammering lol xD

Hammer has been reached.

Charlie has been lynched by the town, they were town.

It is now day five! With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch... Day will end when hammer is reached seeing as 8pm GMT doesn't matter anymore :tongue:
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Vote count:
    Zinnia - Lia

Hammer has been reached.

It is now day five! With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch... Day will end when hammer is reached seeing as 8pm GMT doesn't matter anymore :tongue:

XD This is why I don't run with the hammer mechanic. Half the time, I'm not online when it happens. XD

Anyways, Rip, Charlie. <3 Thank you for all your help. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

Also, just curious -- how would this setup apply in the real world, where the mafia all wants to die...? Hm...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited January 2018

It is now day five! With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch...

Just realised I miscounted the amount of people that are alive. 8, not 7. Fixed in the original message.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

What do you guys think about Bella and Wagashi? They also didn't vote for Zinnia

Oh, I was wrong. Hmm. MY senses must be off. This headache is really killing me. :sweat:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Gg guys!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Yay we got another townie still seems weird to say that XD

I really don’t know about Wagashi, but I’m leaning town. Bella I’m a little more on the fence about, but leaning more town than scum.

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Vote count:
    Zinnia - Lia

Something feels off here...
    unknown.png
    What do you guys think about Bella and Wagashi? They also didn't vote for Zinnia

Yeah, I think Bella is being suspicious. Silent is being a tad bit suspicious too, so I'm not gonna vote for her now since she wants to stay. It's a shame that the hammer is used cuz it's not good for timezones. I always have this problem in the UM which is why I don't like to play there anymore. Maybe today, we should get Bella to vote for someone first cuz she's usually online way before the hammer is reached. But I'm not sure why she's always too late in this game. :D I don't know about Wagashi. I had a gut feeling on him since Day 1 but now I think Lia is always being a suspicious when she posted the thing about how there's a possibility that one of the newbies could be town and the other a mafia.
    I'm not going to try to convince you of my innocence, because I know what my role is. I've asked to stay alive this game. I've been following your guidance and trying to be as helpful as I can. What else can I do to prove that I'm innocent?

[...]

There's nothing much you can do to prove your innocence, I guess. I'm not gonna force you to say your alignment, but when you're ready to do so, do it. For now, I'm not gonna vote for you and wait for you to do the right thing when you feel comfortable. :)
    Vote count:
    Zinnia - Lia

Hammer has been reached.

It is now day five! With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch... Day will end when hammer is reached seeing as 8pm GMT doesn't matter anymore :tongue:

XD This is why I don't run with the hammer mechanic. Half the time, I'm not online when it happens. XD

Anyways, Rip, Charlie. <3 Thank you for all your help. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

Also, just curious -- how would this setup apply in the real world, where the mafia all wants to die...? Hm...

I'd like to imagine the game as we're all in a torture chamber and we're voting for innocent people to get out of the chamber. Whoever is left at the end of the game gets tortured to death. :D Is that too dark?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Vote: Bella

I'm in between voting for her or Charlie, so I might change it if I have time. I'm worried about joining another bandwagon though since last time that led to lynching a mafia

Is there any particular reason why you feel like Bella could be town? Also, what do you think about Broncos, Silent or Sonschi?
    FwDXXd5.gif