Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I really want to see a school GP made for all the life stages. If a life state were to come with it, I think robots would be fitting, like students making them with their school projects with university kind of like how they can now with making little robots with the Parenthood pack. So I would love to see a preschool/day care for toddlers, grade school for children, high school for teenagers, and university for young adults-elders. I would like an active school system with it like the Sims 3 University and Sims 4 Go to School mods. I don't think I would want goals for it. I would prefer a perk system with it like how clubs and retails work which unlocks different things for Sims.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    I just had my first born animals in the Sims 4. Two kittens named Figaro and Bleu. I'm checking out the cat lady household out and made her over a bit to look more like one.
    12-16-17_5-44-46_PM.png
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I hope that everyone had a good Christmas :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • simIrrevirresimIrrevirre Posts: 763 Member
    Just popping in to say Hi everyone!

Been away for a year and just came back to hopefully find a solution on TS3 technical discussion. I got the urge to play TS3 again after almost 2 years without simming (except for a couple of hours in november) and what happens, I can't even start the game :(

Anyway, hope you all feel fine and I wish you a Happy New Year!
  • clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    @simIrrevirre sorry to hear about your game. Hopefully you find a solution :)

@king_of_simcity7 I had a lovely Christmas, and hope you had a good one too.

An early/late happy new year to everyone depending on your time zone :)
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member

Been away for a year and just came back to hopefully find a solution on TS3 technical discussion. I got the urge to play TS3 again after almost 2 years without simming (except for a couple of hours in november) and what happens, I can't even start the game :(

Check if you have any sims 4 cc in the mod folder or chck your cc. One time this hapen to my sims game
    Happy New Year, Simmers! :smile:

26114466_10155190911016497_4296158096398312979_o.jpg?oh=c0884433e7b91e90f0a3a6c8176164e3&oe=5AB5EFA4

26197887_10155190911106497_5810844781304440964_o.jpg?oh=0b124a6556c593917b781c3bfccf946f&oe=5AF0FA30

26172085_10155190911381497_7513715717696512693_o.jpg?oh=61f6801b35a92d2618c46493c0d107a9&oe=5AC2B954
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • simIrrevirresimIrrevirre Posts: 763 Member

Check if you have any sims 4 cc in the mod folder or chck your cc. One time this hapen to my sims game

Ah thanks, but I don't own anything TS4
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Happy New Year everyone! Had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Now back to work again (well, I didn't take any time off, but work was slow).
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
    I am really missing sparkfairy. I hope all is well with her. She is the heart of this thread.
    @Scobre I don't know if she will come back now. This thread does not get many replies anymore :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I would love for a better family tree in TS4, I hate that I have to go to a website to put all this info and pictures when it could be easier to just have it in the game and it always felt more real like it was a proper family, not just suddenly cut off.
    @Scobre I don't know if she will come back now. This thread does not get many replies anymore :(

Maybe she will, when we get another family pack.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited January 2018
    Scobre wrote: »
    I am really missing sparkfairy. I hope all is well with her. She is the heart of this thread.
    She wrote her last message in this forum in August 2017 and according to her profile she doesn’t seem to have been here since September 2017.

She also seem to not be active on Twitter anymore. See https://twitter.com/sparkfairy1 So alas I don’t think that she is well at all because she wrote in August that her health had become much worse.
    Erpe wrote: »
    She wrote her last message in this forum in August 2017 and according to her profile she doesn’t seem to have been here since September 2017.

She also seem to not be active on Twitter anymore. See https://twitter.com/sparkfairy1 So alas I don’t think that she is well at all because she wrote in August that her health had become much worse.

Oh I hope she getw better. MY thought andvprayers for her.

Oh I hope she gets better. MY thought and prayers for her.
    I know she has similar health issues than I do. Sadly it doesn't get better, but some days are better than other days. I know winter is really hard time for anything pain related. I hope she knows how much we miss her and wish the best for her. I even miss her butterfly pictures and seeing those grow up and all her fun craft projects. I wonder what she thinks about the trailer today with kids being able to do laundry and toddlers playing in the wash bin?
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

I know she has similar health issues than I do. Sadly it doesn't get better, but some days are better than other days. I know winter is really hard time for anything pain related. I hope she knows how much we miss her and wish the best for her. I even miss her butterfly pictures and seeing those grow up and all her fun craft projects. I wonder what she thinks about the trailer today with kids being able to do laundry and toddlers playing in the wash bin?
    What happened to her?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited January 2018

What happened to her?
    It started in February 2017 where she wrote:
    ”Hey everyone, sorry I have been quiet, I have been really struggling with a bug and laryngitis that I can't seem to shift so no sims etc for me. I have been pretty much mute for three weeks :/ It's lovely to see you all enjoying your games though and I have missed you all a lot <3 It might take me a little while to get back to myself but please keep sharing all your lovely pictures and stories. It is really lovely to be able to catch up with them when I am up to a visit here <3
    Thank you for noticing I have been quiet, its nice to think that people care :)

Then it continued in the following months until August where she wrote that her health really had become much worse in 2017 and where she then left the forum. So chronic laryngitis was at least a part of her problem.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

What happened to her?
    It started in February 2017 where she wrote:
    ”Hey everyone, sorry I have been quiet, I have been really struggling with a bug and laryngitis that I can't seem to shift so no sims etc for me. I have been pretty much mute for three weeks :/ It's lovely to see you all enjoying your games though and I have missed you all a lot <3 It might take me a little while to get back to myself but please keep sharing all your lovely pictures and stories. It is really lovely to be able to catch up with them when I am up to a visit here <3
    Thank you for noticing I have been quiet, its nice to think that people care :)

Then it continued in the following months until August where she wrote that her health really had become much worse in 2017 and where she then left the forum. So chronic laryngitis was at least a part of her problem.

Aww thanks Scobre messaged me about her but its not good to hear she wasn't doing good last year.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    Uncle Alexander waving to his twin vampire niece and nephew Ivan and Jaime. Darren and Cassandra are happily married in their rags to riches house with six children.
    02-06-18_9-22-56_PM.png
    @Scobre Cute toddler pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Aww adorable! :)
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
    Bye everyone. It was great meeting everyone here and I hope that you all take care of yourselves. Like sparkfairy, I have to take care of my health now and also my family. Happy Simming all.
    @Scobre Sorry that you are leaving :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    @Scobre Farewell! Always take care of the important things first. Health and family can't be saved in stasis until you have time for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top