Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call! I need your sims! *CLOSED* Thank you!!!

Comments

• Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @AudreyFld the parsons are under the newbeginnings tag ><
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Made a Sim and posted him under the hashtag #NewBeginnings. He's CC-free but I use HD feet so you'll have to check the box. The description:
    Greg Haworth is a single Sim, and he'll probably stay that way for a bit. Having inherited his dad's genius, and being neat to the point of neurotic, this enormous-hearted Sim could only ever follow Papa Miles into the medical business. (P.S. if you want to cheat some Character Values on, he's probably got high Empathy and Responsibility).
    Do what you like with him. Heck, give him a wife and kids if you want to. It'll be interesting to see! ;)

Hi! @lillibattenberg - I am having a hard time finding Greg! What is the item name? Or maybe post a link here. Thanks!
  • Options
    To everyone that submitted a sim <3 Thank you so very much. <3

If they don't have an ongoing role now, perhaps their children might! Or you may see them at some point at a party or walking by! Or hooking up with one of the regulars! The ones that I pulled from here have been put into my town. If you gave me a huge choice - I tried to grab a couple. There are a lot of apartments in San Myshuno! :) Plus I filled up Willow Creek. No more Goths or Landgraabs in my town. Or Kim-Spencer-Lewis's...they will ALL be new faces. :) Sorry Don Lothario, you won't get your hands on my college girls! :joy:

So stay tuned. The next chapter in my story is planned to pushed out tomorrow if all goes as planned.
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    @AudreyFld He's just the default surname--Haworth. Of course, it might have helped if I had uploaded him... :/
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    @AudreyFld He's just the default surname--Haworth. Of course, it might have helped if I had uploaded him... :/
    :joy: I will check again! Thanks!
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    To everyone that submitted a sim <3 Thank you so very much. <3

If they don't have an ongoing role now, perhaps their children might! Or you may see them at some point at a party or walking by! Or hooking up with one of the regulars! The ones that I pulled from here have been put into my town. If you gave me a huge choice - I tried to grab a couple. There are a lot of apartments in San Myshuno! :) Plus I filled up Willow Creek. No more Goths or Landgraabs in my town. Or Kim-Spencer-Lewis's...they will ALL be new faces. :) Sorry Don Lothario, you won't get your hands on my college girls! :joy:

So stay tuned. The next chapter in my story is planned to pushed out tomorrow if all goes as planned.

So happy to hear this. :) It will be fun to try to figure out who is who as time goes on. I hope all goes as planned and a new chapter to read tomorrow! :)
  • Options
    @hawsh - Hey! We will see a new chapter this evening. Or in the morning depending on times zones...I am finishing up the screen shots right now. I am so excited. :)
  • Options
    @AudreyFld I'm pretty sure I am 2 hrs later than you so I may or may not see it tonight. So excited though! :)
  • Options
    @MeteoricDragon - Your Naomi Kyle will be featured in the next chapter coming up tomorrow morning at 8:00 am central. Click on the link under my siggy to get to the forum thread for the chapter. She is absolutely stunning and is gorgeous in the game. Great likeness! I didn't realize who she was other than she looked familiar until I read her bio. Ben was just looking for a hook up....Now I feel kinda pervy... :D
  • Options
    @MeteoricDragon - A sneak preview! :)
    YUgfXcQ.png
  • Options
    MeteoricDragonMeteoricDragon Posts: 245 Member
    She is absolutely stunning and is gorgeous in the game. Great likeness! I didn't realize who she was other than she looked familiar until I read her bio. Ben was just looking for a hook up....Now I feel kinda pervy... :D
    Thank you! I must credit KittyMeow for making her overall appearance and I made some fine detail adjustments. And since then I've added a whole bunch of new sims to my showcase.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    @GLovely1 - One of your sims, Grace Ramsay, will be making an appearance in a few chapters. She is so photogenic! Love her to pieces! It was hard to choose - you have so many great ones!

vvzW0HK.png
  • Options
    MeteoricDragonMeteoricDragon Posts: 245 Member
    @AudreyFld If you want another selection too, I have been adding a lot of sims to my gallery thread. Including a few males.http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/898666/backstory-sims-of-awesomeness/p1
  • Options
    @AudreyFld If you want another selection too, I have been adding a lot of sims to my gallery thread. Including a few males.http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/898666/backstory-sims-of-awesomeness/p1

Ha! I will check them out. Thanks!
  • Options
    BerrySimmerBerrySimmer Posts: 35 Member
    Everyones sims were so gorgeous!!
  • Options
    Everyones sims were so gorgeous!!

I totally agree! :) And I can't thank them enough for letting me and Ben use them! >:)
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I thought I would tell you that I am having problems with my E-mails, I get an E-mail to say the next Chapter is up,but always get an error message when I open in WordPress, or I get this message :Protected: Chapter 13 – Face of an Angel
    Posted on November 16, 2017
    This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:

Password:
    Enter
    ~ Am I doing something wrong? @AudreyFld
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    ~ I thought I would tell you that I am having problems with my E-mails, I get an E-mail to say the next Chapter is up,but always get an error message when I open in WordPress, or I get this message :Protected: Chapter 13 – Face of an Angel
    This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:

Password:
    Enter

It's a quirk of WordPress, with notifying us about chapters that are otherwise private and meant to be because they're not finished yet. Though Audrey has the only blog I follow that does that to me.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

Password:
    Enter

It's a quirk of WordPress, with notifying us about chapters that are otherwise private and meant to be because they're not finished yet. Though Audrey has the only blog I follow that does that to me.
    Ugh! @InfraGreen is right. I am am trying to get someone to help me proofread. I am likely the only one doing it wrong. Maybe I can figure out what it is. I am so sorry you are getting erroneous notifications...I know that is frustrating. Thanks for letting me know. I am probably driving everyone crazy...
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Woop Woop!! I am so happy to hear your news @AudreyFld :smiley: I totally appreciate your compliments! They are giving me a huge creative energy boost right now! Also, wowzers, the soft delicate cc you chose for her is gorgeous <3<3<3 I love her even more now too & can't wait to get to reading New Beginnings!! :D
    @GLovely1 - One of your sims, Grace Ramsay, will be making an appearance in a few chapters. She is so photogenic! Love her to pieces! It was hard to choose - you have so many great ones!

vvzW0HK.png

Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    GLovely1 wrote: »
    Woop Woop!! I am so happy to hear your news @AudreyFld :smiley: I totally appreciate your compliments! They are giving me a huge creative energy boost right now! Also, wowzers, the soft delicate cc you chose for her is gorgeous <3<3<3 I love her even more now too & can't wait to get to reading New Beginnings!! :D

vvzW0HK.png

Thanks! You made her so pretty to begin with!
  • Options

Then there's Willow, she's the boss and knows how to get things done. She loves exercising, blogging about food and drawing (again her traits) as well as spending time with her family and reading books. Willow was born in Newcrest to wealthy parents. When she told them she was gay, she was surprised that they were supportive of her and wanted her to be happy. However, her mother died a few years ago and her father moved away to live with her sister and her family.
    CC: Hair
    Eyelashes (see above)
    F7wtuhr.png
    [/img]
    I didn't know if you noticed but Willow is a Doctor! She is Grace's Obstetrician and made her appearance in Chapter 24 :)
    12-11-17_10-56-07c2a0pm.png?w=680

• Options
    I got bored so made you another household. :D

Meet Mohinder, Mindy & Walker
    roomies.jpg

Two of these sims will be in tomorrow's Chapter. Be sure check them out. Below is a sneak preview. Sorry, they are bad dudes. :)

12-27-17_7-36-07c2a0pm.png?w=680
  • Options
    @AudreyFld They look great after your cc added! Bad dudes that like closet plants I bet! >:)
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld They look great after your cc added! Bad dudes that like closet plants I bet! >:)
    I'll never tell! o:) But you may be on to something! >:)