Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    @vancanuckfan86
    You figured out their story lines very well! And I agree with you on the elders, especially the waking up thing is very annoying.
  • Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    @vancanuckfan86
    Thank you!! Lol, yes, I like it though, it's challenging and realistic. I noticed that even though the fridge is empty, you can always get food for your toddler, which is good I think.
    Interesting story you figured out for your sims. As I read it, I thought it would be fun to see a movie of it lol.

@JULES1111
    Thanks! I am happy with the result and also kinda proud even though it's nothing spectacular lol. But for some reason everytime I edit a texture in Gimp it is pretty blurry in Body Shop so I have to sharpen it.
    So, here is what happened in my game today. :mrgreen:

qz4gLnB.jpg

On Friday evening to "celebrate" the beginning of the weekend, the family went out bowling. What annoys me about going out in the winter in Downtown is that they always stay in their outdoor clothes, even inside. Oh well. Saturday morning mum took the kids to Sue's (Secret) Kitchen. They liked it a lot there, but unfortunately she didn't win the cooking contest - what a surprise with the chef serving lobster. :D Oh, and there was that hilarious old man who tried to kiss their mother, hug the teenager and flirt with the chef all the time, but everyone ojected him lol. Back at home, the kids got their belated Christmas presents: the child got a penguin TV, the teenager a new desk and the toddler a new potty, haha. And I put a picture of her sleeping because it looked like she was posing. :smiley:
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @Nindl - It is always great when you get to the cook off and realize you are up against a 5 star chef :wink: !
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @vancanuckfan86 Awesome! Glad you have their stories panned out. Lol about the elders, they need hobbies darn it! :D I usually have mine do hobbies, and play and watch the grandchildren. Though I guess the grandchildren are out for now.

@Nindl Nice pics! To bad about the cooking contest, it was rigged I tell ya!! :D Ah the poor toddler only got a new potty?? What a bummer, poor thing. :'( Toddlers need toys! That penguin tv is pretty cute..
    By the way, I created some teen female crop tops with Body Shop. :smiley:
    They are my first proper Body Shop creation and I'm pretty proud, even though they could of course be better.

n5f87Hv.jpg

If anyone wants to download them, you can do so on my Sims blog here: http://nindlssims.blogspot.co.at/
    @Nindl awesome! I think they came out great! Thanks for sharing them!
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited December 2017
    i'm currently playing TS2 again :smiley:

few days ago searching for more curtains i visited Shoukeir's TS2 archive site & remembered, years ago i had so many of her CC in my game & used many of those regularly, fond memories :blush:

but back to my current game
    i am playing Belladonna Cove, not entirely the original populace but many of them are still there, though i prefer to play my own sims
    i also managed to get SimPe to run at least for the simplest replacement of a sim's look, so that's a plus :smile:
    i will use it probably to replace the townies but i'm not sure how the stories will go on with those sims since those don't age while the played do

a week ago or so i decided to clean up the look of the neighborhoods' houses
    Belladonna Cove will be remade house by house to a modern cube like look
    that view particularly seen from one of the current apartment houses gave me the inspiration
    s67wvk.jpg

i didn't find cuboid CC houses i would like, so i will have to build them all on my own
    the houses will look something like that
    2zy8wwp.jpg
    35ajad5.jpg

i started also to remake the commercial subneighborhood Bluewater Village to a mostly victorian old town look & will resettle the sims accordingly to how their life has to proceed, the more modern will live in Belladonna Cove & the more traditional in Bluewater Village
    i downloaded meantime several victorian houses & few community lots as well & placed them already to make Bluewater Village look more pleasantly, it's not ready now but it's getting there :smile:
    11w6hah.jpg

now some more detailed about few sims & families living so far in the neighborhoods

the Ramirez family
    i remade their house on my own, so they don't need to resettle to another one, it did cost quite a lot of money though, they are rather broke atm but the house is looking nicely now i think
    2gybl1t.jpg
    241jrd0.jpg
    2v3osnl.jpg

i also cleaned up & changed the content of the store they own, but i will have either to remodel the building to a victorian one or choose a new building for the store, that current one is truely an eye sore imo :tongue:
    311oqhi.jpg
    29axxrb.jpg

also as it looks Lisa could own a fashion boutique, there is needed a good one in the neighborhoods
    i gave Lisa a remake, let her buy some more feminine looking clothes
    15o7ync.jpg

Steffi Slowinska
    in Belladonna Cove there is only one sim owning a store where sims can buy clothes & jewelry, but it ought to be a hair dresser shop only actually but Steffi just still doesn't have enough skill to make enough money as hair dresser alone, so for now it's a fashion store as well, but she's very bad at the register, really very bad :tongue:
    jb5v5u.jpg

Bauernglück commune
    those are 8 unrelated sims i played daily for the past two weeks to build up the 2 planned commercial lots they will own & run, a fresh veggies & fruits selling shop & a spa lot with yoga classes, meditation & massage
    but they have oc first to build up the farm & the skills to tend the plants while they have to manage to pay for the daily expenses
    the farm is a CC one on a 5x5 lot, very big
    it crashes very often with all those sims, the big lot & the plants :tongue:
    it's the only lot that crashes in the game though, so it's bearable
    jsnmhi.jpg
    zvd89k.jpg

i started the comune with 8 sims, i will have to find better hippie clothes for them probably, for now they are clothed in what i had there, few cc too
    they have all the same Popularity aspiration
    their favourite hobby was chosen by the game, i should have probably chosen it along what i needed but i defined only their personlities & the hobby was then assigned by the game to them, & so those hobby entusiasms will define how they will proceed in life & how the dynamic of the comune plays out
    at first they were all tending the first meager tomato plants & working full time in the CC career of a Gardener ala TS3
    after some time their preferences & aversions revealed itself & for now only 3 of them are still working off screen in that career

there are currently two main sims among those 8
    Blake Breckenridge is tending the house since he is the only sim among the 8 who likes to clean stuff, he's Neat & Serious
    but responsible for the garden is Natalia Fussel, she's the most untidy sim of those sims, Blake & Natalia don't get along well, at least seen from the perspective of Blake
    that's the funny thing with TS2 sims, the relationships can be so different from the perspective of the two sims in question
    the relationship of Blake & Natalia as Natalia sees it is going quite well, if only what she thinks about the relationship would count then those two would be very good friends by now, way above 50% in short & long term relationship
    but Blake is not at all pleased with Natalia's sloppiness & playfullness, every time those two interact he takes always quite an offense in her manners & how she acts as well, their relationship from the perspective of Blake is plummeting often to minus 25% because of that :joy:

so Blake is responsible for the house, he cooks, makes the beds, cleans the toilets, learned even a little the mechanical skill to be able to make some minor repairs & he helps also in the garden if there is much to do
    his prefered hobby is Science, though i didn't decide what to do with that for now

Natalia is the only sim among those 8 with the main hobby Nature, so she is the sim tending the garden & has meantime the most developed skill there
    they should in the long run have a shop where all sims from all the neighborhoods can buy fresh veggies & fruits, so Natalia is also the one who is the owner of their shop named "Fresh from the Farm"
    2l9018p.jpg
    1zg72he.jpg

here Blake helping out with garden
    2gw9p3p.jpg

Natalia in the still bare shop, there are not even shelves for the pottery
    but Natalia is at least pregressing nicely in all 3 business skills
    fc5r9.jpg

here Natalia with one the other business men from the neighborhoods, Stefan Bragatz
    2lucnc4.jpg

here a typical daily scene, from left to right Alicia Kermode, Natalia Fussel, Blake Breckenridge, Natalya Chevkov
    jr38fl.jpg

here Blake scolding Alois Bauernglück, no idea what's the matter, maybe Alois broke the shower or the toilet :trollface:
    in the background Natalia
    65stbm.jpg

Tasgall Henriksen training his tidiness on the newly bought Prints Charming Fingerprint Scanner
    Alicia Kermode came down solely to comment with a chuckle
    10pzj0k.jpg

it wasn't planned but two other sims developed the hobby enthusiasm for pottery, Natalya Chevkov & Unique Easom
    i think it matches well the comune idea to sell also self made pottery at the shop, so those two have quit their daily jobs & are now full time freelance potterers :smile:
    i might later even let them open an own small arts & crafts workshop where they'll teach pottery to other sims :blush:
    10eel8m.jpg
    wlehwm.jpg

also, fortunately one of those 8 sims got the hobby enthusiasm for tinkering, Alicia Kermode, i've let her tinker on the automobile & she progressed very nicely there
    it comes quite handy, because if something breaks seriously like a computer or one of the appliances then Alicia can handle it by now without being instantly fried
    though she's got her electricity dose in the beginning too
    mj6cjm.jpg
    14d0gvd.jpg
    1694178.jpg
    23sugc7.jpg
    xf29sx.jpg

since a restored automobile would bring 5000 bucks to the household, so i will probably set up a small car selling point at the comune's shop as well, Alicia is meantime very fast with restoring old cars :smile:

so that's the short introduction of 3 families for now from my current game :smiley:

Post edited by Rukola_Schaaf on
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited December 2017
    I am currently playing Ophelia Nigmos and Johnny Smith. They are engaged and just finishing up their Sophomore year at La Fiesta Tech.

image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png

Ophelia maxed her Music & Dance enthusiasm and can now be 'In the Zone'; she now changes into her formal wear every time she plays her violin. :D

A penguin wandered by their dorm.

Johnny, who is a Popularity sim, is busy making best friends while Ophelia fits in some last minute research before the final exam.

Plus a bonus outtake of her face. :D

Both finished their Sophomore year with 4.0s and ended up on the Dean's List. :)
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    edited January 2018
    All these wonderful pictures. I should really find a pic upload site and include some. Makes for much more interesting reading!

But a short update on my rags to riches family. The very wealthy plain Jane daughter found herself an extremely handsome young man. They fell in love just before the family moved to yet an even bigger nicer home. They had a nice simple wedding (best to not draw attention to a family who has a LOT of unexplained income from criminal activity) and then Rebecca and Elliott took off for my first venture into vacations! They chose the posh Tikki Island for their destination and spent three days checking out the local places, eating room service lobster on the seaside deck and otherwise enjoying time alone spending thousands of daddy’s money.

The day after they arrived home was a busy one. Elliott had his first day of work as an architect, Rebecca had a lifetime wish to reach the top of the Adventure career and even though she got sick (hum), went to work for her first day, dad Charlie hit the top of the criminal career and got an $8500 bonus (crime does seem to pay!) and momma Suzie went on a spending spree that included creating a new greenhouse and hiring a butler. Life for the Tucker’s is pretty good!
    Post edited by Rhiannon58 on
    @Rukola_Schaaf Nice! Your neighborhoods are coming out nicely. Nice update on the sims in town also.

@slynnski Nice pics, I love that penguin <3 Good luck with the rest of uni!

@Rhiannon58 Lol ya who says crime doesn't pay! :D Nice they got a honeymoon, I love Tikki island.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I've been reading everyone's updates, so much going on all your games I love it!

I've not been well so haven't played too much of late. I got back to my Legacy family today which is in Gen 2. My founder Rosie aged to elder saying her life could be better. She's a family sim but most of her top wants are for her three daughters to be over achievers and they aren't! They are all teenagers and they probably will go to college.

It was summer and when everyone was at work during a thunderstorm the telescope caught fire.

Happy New Year everyone!
    Really enjoyed reading everyone's updates today :)! Sounds like lots of fun is being had! Haven't got a chance to play today, but hopefully I get some time in at some point this week!
    Cool updates, guys!
    Here is mine - how my Sims celebrated New Year's Eve! :smiley:

Mk7lgtx.jpg

In the morning, they went ice skating in one of the parks. Back at home, the parents gave their "older" kids a small piggy as a gift. They did karaoke and had bruschetta. The one "friend" they invited to their party didn't come, but they had fun anyway. In front of the house they had some firework stuff where the dad got burned. :hushed: And then Father Time came and turned into a New Year's Baby. Even though the party was great fun, shortly before it ended it turned into a "Disaster" because everyone was super tired. :/ Oh well, it was nice anyway. :)
    @Nindl Oh sweet! To bad their friend didn't arrive, but glad they had fun! Baby new year is awesome. :blush: Sorry dad set himself on fire, at least he didn't die. :D
    @Nindl - sounds like your Sims had a fantastic New Years :smile: ...well with the exception of setting himself on fire, lol!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Happy New Year, probably did a bit too much simming while my net was out...came to share I'm just gonna limit myself to a few pics I couldn't share all that I took anyways.
    27657943579_3bebdd5ddc_b.jpg
    So first I was with the Jocque family for a long time because their daughter hadn't forgiven her guy for being flirted with, with that darn cow mascot.
    38727043304_4762d70829_b.jpg
    Eventually, she forgave him and they got married and started a family...love this uniform the fries even moved a little when he shook his head ha.
    39404701092_65dfcbe25b_b.jpg
    They had two kids fairly close together.
    38727042064_7ec03e091f_b.jpg
    Both of them graduated from college as well, oh can't remember names right now.
    38727042194_32d5bd62b4_b.jpg
    Eventually she married someone that was a blind date.
    27657944519_2856fd285a_b.jpg
    Here they are with their daughter.
    38727042134_be058323c2_b.jpg
    Her brother had some trouble finding someone, one person I think may be glitched because there is room and he can't ask her to move in, she's also not pregnant so I got him pregnant instead.
    39434911721_91b8f57a3c_b.jpg
    Now this is a much older pic I used already but the child in a dress, her mother is Sharon Wirth and she has some sort of reputation she kept showing up after work like she wanted to mess up my family. So I went to her house and killed her now I had to wait for her to have her baby first, she had twins then I locked her in the room. Her guy who was just the baby daddy couldn't really handle them so the child there who had just left for college dropped out to come help him.

Now they are married and expecting a baby of their own while raising the twins..
    27657944429_7832abee87_b.jpg
    Now with the Moles, John met Killer here..heh, and I played with them a while
    27657943229_2cdc6cab24_b.jpg
    he has another baby his older kids are teens and I freely use the youth potion thing with the aspiration points so maybe they can squeeze out one more kid before they get old.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92
    Cool update, so much happened! :)
    And because you said "one person I think may be glitched because there is room and he can't ask her to move in" - is that person maybe a student from college? Because if yes and if that person lives in a dorm or house at college and is not just a townie, you have to make them graduate or drop out first - then they can be asked to move in.
    @Nindl yeah really I was very busy with my sims ha, you know I didn't think of that but she may be from college I'll have to check and see if I can find her.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 - Awesome family! She sure lucked out with that handsome Sim on her blind date!
    @vancanuckfan86 I love them they keep me busy ha, I was surprised with his looks and they hit it off so easily, perfect together :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited January 2018
    I made some undies for female children. :)

dcxlSog.jpg

You can check them out here.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @JULES1111 wrote:
    @Simsophonique Ya some things I know exactly where to go, and who made it. Other things I am left scratching my head and need to check my download folder, and hope I put enough info to be able to find it again! :D
    @JULES1111 The recolours are the most horrible I think to remember.

Happy New Year 2018 to everybody !
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    @Nindl - Love the new custom content - absolutely adorable!!
    @Simsophonique - Happy New Year to you as well :smile:
  • Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2018
    Yay for everyones updates!
    It's very nice to see how everyone plays the Sims 2.
    @Nindl Very well done on the tops and the underwear! :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top