Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ninnster's Showcase - New: Restaurante Del Mare

Comments

• NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Mt. Willow Lodge
    Gallery link

Lot size: 40x30
    Cost: $71,816
    1br, 1ba

Inspiration:

This was created for Build n Share challenge nr 81. This challenge asked us to create an RV park. I was really excited to try this out, and decided to participate and challenge myself a little. It says 1 bedroom and 1 bath but this is not really accurate. It has one traditional bedroom, but also 3 additional beds in the 3 RV's. As for bathrooms each RV has a small bathroom, and then the property also has a communal bathroom. I decided on a mountain lodge feel, as coming from Norway we always go camping in the mountains. Hard to camp anywhere else really as we pretty much only have mountains. Any where you turn there is a mountain, and if there isn't you are looking at the sea.

Front view:
    k0btPYS.png?1

Back view:
    Q134x0E.png?1

Side view:
    4y8cbyM.png?1
    SOGcum4.png?1

Floor plan:
    fAxkfQF.png

Outdoor areas:
    ZFK37zj.png
    UIIcSNU.png

Luxury RV, which includes a driver's cabin:
    nrnzKh8.png
    lNYFJMi.png
    kjjexiI.png
    GTlq85o.png
    5qP6MMS.png
    qky6Q2b.png

Two identical trailer RV's:
    RnmK22H.png
    izhbQdX.png
    dAjc1MN.png
    MaKeahl.png
    tVBfcfe.png
    n9VR8HP.png

If you want to check out the lodge and communal bathrooms feel free to have a look here:
    Lodge:
    QS5guuN.png
    SLahNtK.png
    vz9Pdxr.png
    RIlXO8j.png
    TJUxBmk.png
    aHQdW6Q.png

Communal bathroom:
    Y2o1MKj.png
    H455ycN.png
    EG0ZOYR.png
    57ujkuS.png
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    A Bountiful Harvest

Gallery link

This was created for the Fix me up challenge nr 6. The challenge was to fix up a kitchen and dining room and decorate it for Thanksgiving. I had this idea of using pumpkins for decorations, and knew that the new shrink tool would be perfect for this! I wanted to create a cozy yet old fashioned dining room and kitchen and chose earthy autumn colors in brown tones. I also emphasized the season by adding a fireplace and lot's of candles for those long dark nights.

Du3tTzM.png
    NSY3bjG.png
    KS5LKHa.png
    kYFMdPn.png
    bAiD51o.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Yay, updates! :)

Love your simself-and-family! :smile: It must be so much fun to play with your family in your game, and I love that you incorporated a lot of traits and elements from your loved ones in these sims. B) And yay for Pets, as it brings a new male hairstyle with a bun so Gary can now wear his hair tied up. :smiley:

Oooh, your spooky Witlock Woods manor looks fantastic, so glad to see the screenies here! B) Love the worn down look on the outside and all the character and spooky atmosphere the house has both inside and out, fantastic decorating job! <3

Fantastic 80s house, it definitely has that vibe going for it in each and every room! Ooh, and awesome 80s family, the daughter reminds me of the daughter in Married With Children, can't get any more 80s than that. :D

Willow Lodge is such a wonderful RV park! Love your creativity in creating the RVs (and also eg the driving seat and stearing wheel! :smile: ), awesome job!

Loooove your Bountiful Harvest living room! Fantastic job 'cluttering up' the room, the result is a very atmospheric and cozy room ready for a family meal for a special occasion, fantastic design! B)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Your very special family simselves and each of the builds and the room are so very nice! :) I have posted on other threads about these creations except for Mt Willow Lodge. It is a very creatively designed build! The exterior design and interior furnishing of the rvs look so very great!
    The creations are very nice! :)
  • JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Ooooh your Mt. Willow Lodge is so creative! I think I'll actually put that in my game, I absolutely love it :smiley:
    @Corwim You are always so awesomely generous in your feedback <3 Thank you so much! That bun hairstyle that came with the new exp is great! I think it would fit Gary better ;)

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by @rosemow :blush: You must be so very busy trying to keep up with not just all us creators and the challenges, but your own room challenge which is oh so popular these days! I hope you take care of yourself too, and don't get too over-worked <3

@Jessiejessan Tjena! I am so happy you find the time in your busy schedule to visit me :blush: Your comment made me so happy, as I think the biggest compliment one can get is that someone would love to use your creation in their own game <3 So thank you sweetie!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Fairview
    Gallery link

Cost: $180,736
    4br, 2ba

Inspiration:

EN4ypY0.jpg

For the first time in a long time I decided to build a house outside of any competition. I also went back to my former strategy of using a picture or house plan, in this case picture. I did not try to replicate the image directly, but used it as a starting point. I wanted to build a coastal home to celebrate the new Cats and Dogs expansion, and due to so much of the new content being in a coastal style. I had a lot of fun building this home, and I just love the new items in the new expansion! I also catered it towards dogs rather than cats. Sorry folks, but I am just not a fan of cats. I'm a dog person through and through!

Front view:

XjAjCGy.png

Back view:

do2pKhZ.png

Side views:

4wEaADK.png
    dwtJZYr.png

Floor plan:

FZJt82z.png
    XofiSIA.png

Outdoor areas, including a dog house:

N6M1sO4.png
    CEEpeFo.png
    aycxSbU.png
    w621W8A.png
    Xn8c7BV.png
    jwVMqFd.png

Entrance:

n3GcLgL.png
    68XcIFF.png
    oNsGJJ5.png

Living room:

N6LadIF.png
    WEmP4B9.png

Kitchen:

fHe4xE4.png
    o5VrC8N.png
    2xgZr56.png

Dining room:

qydeUHZ.png
    beBYGOb.png

If you would like to check out the rest of the house you can find the remaining rooms under the spoiler.
    1st floor bathroom:

exCB4bY.png
    q9hPHz0.png

Second living room:

AbbPhu5.png
    vXVIJg3.png

Bedroom/Office:

R4Boe1K.png
    PBw5Go7.png

2nd floor hallway:

DgndGlC.png
    9FDGabc.png

2nd floor bathroom:

e530wun.png
    QDFfvS1.png

Master bedroom with walk in closet:

G9Q8r1V.png
    DqrMyYt.png
    JZPOR1s.png
    x3myFlY.png

Second bedroom:

h0QKo14.png
    pbLsZcF.png

Third bedroom:

pH5gUpy.png
    hJ3WTyQ.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Fairview is a very nice coastal home ! :) The exterior of the home looks so very nice! The roofing, blue colour of the walls, pretty flower box windows, and wraparound porch and front porch look so very nice! Very nice outdoors living and dining areas on the porch! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food in the outdoors air at the dining table, or enjoy relaxing on the sofa and armchairs in the sunshine. The flowers look pretty edging the porches.The sunflowers are a sunny touch on the dining table.The dog house looks great! It is great that there is an outdoors obstacle course for training dogs. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! Each of the rooms look so very nice! The fireplace sofa and armchairs sitting area in the living room is very nice. Sims will enjoy resting in front of the fire, having a drink from the globe bar, chatting or reading a book. The wall paneling and the wall pictures look very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The type of and placement of the kitchen cabinets looks very nice. The dining room area is very nice! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals. The windows sitting nook with the new seating item looks very nice! The wall pictures are a homely touch. The design of the crockery cabinets area is very creative!
    I won’t post about all the rooms and special details of the home but they are all very nice! It is a very nice home! :)
  • BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    Beautiful home.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    ----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
    ----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----
    Thank you kindly @rosemow and @BlueShreve :blush:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Oooh, Fairview looks amazing! <3 Loving the coastal vibe and the lovely light colours of the exterior, awesome job on the roofing and landscaping, and that doggie house in the backyard is super creative, love it! <3 The interiors are sooo cozy and pretty too, love all the attention to detail (hehe, like the bit of dirty paw prints at the dog entry door (haha, don't know what it's called, but you get the idea :p ) and I'm in love with that sitting room, perfect colour combination and design! B)
    Thank you as always @Corwim :heart: I liked the muddy foot prints too! I was so excited to use them! haha

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @laebeth, I haven't visited here in a while and I see lots of new creations!

I like how you used your own family as inspiration for your sim family. Such a lovely family!

I love Whitlock Woods. Perfect for halloween. I like that it looks a bit neglected. You did an awesome job on it.

Back to the 80s is a charming home! I love how you used the rugs in the outdoor area.

Mt. Willow Lodge is so creative! I love the RV and trailer RV's. Looks awesome.

A Bountiful Harvest looks cute. The kitchen is just adorable, and the thanks giving table looks wonderful with all the pumpkins.

Fairview is very pretty. It feels like a home. The interior looks lovely.
  • AnjaSAnjaS Posts: 15 Member
    I love Fairview, it feels like a real home. Amazing build for a happy, big family! I like the nice touch of muddy paw marks on the floor near the doggy door :)
    edited December 2017
    Positive Paws Clinic
    Gallery link

Cost: $129 993
    Lot type: Vet clinic

Full photo album: Here

Inspiration:

I did not follow a house plan or image for this clinic, but I did peruse plenty of photos of clinics to get inspiration. I knew I wanted something built in wood to fit well with Brindleton Bay. They shape of the house is sort of "random". I tried to keep it as realistic as possible. For that reason I wanted to have parking outside, and for the backyard I added pens to keep the dogs in if needed, and the trash cans are locked in behind their own fence. Don't want animals rummaging the garbage right? I had the same approach for the interior. I added a reception desk and thought long about how the layout of the clinic should be, and what makes the most "sense". So that's how this clinic came to be!

Note: I am now starting a new approach and instead of posting all the images here on my showcase I will post a link to a photo album containing all the photos. So if you wanna check it out closer, go check out the full album in the link above!

HxWoafE.png
    Post edited by Ninnster on

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Greenberg Drive
    Gallery link

Cost: $96 841
    2br, 3ba

Inspiration:

This is an entry for Build and Share challenge nr 83. The challenge was to recreate a house plan, out of 4 we were given. For this I chose the "Mitchell Glenn". You can find the houseplan here.

I tried to keep as close to the house plan as possible, as that was part of the requirement for the challenge. For the inside we had more freedom, but I did try to keep it in a 50s type of vibe. I made a bedroom into a study, as the person we were building for was a loner and wouldn't have many guests. She was also creative and a painter, so the garage was made into a painting studio and creative area for her.

For more photos, be sure to check out the full photo album in the link above!

AO6Oarw.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

edited December 2017
    Savannah Dreams

Gallery link

This room was created for the QC room challenge. The challenge being creating a room you would be staying at while on vacation in Africa. My focus for this build was the canopied bed, as every image I looked at from African inspired rooms had this feature. The rest of the room was built around the bed, adding a few more areas that were required, like the lounge area. The fireplace I wanted to include to give it that cozy and rustic look and feel. I also added pictures of "natural wildlife" to give the room a bit more authenticity.

Note: The animals were NOT created by me. They were downloaded from far more talented creators than me. I just used them as models for the photos.

0eGGZm0.png
    1zf6hkv.png
    sMOU30m.png
    h5CvQH4.png
    E7fZF1t.png

It was quite funny to playtest and take the photos for this room, as I ended up in situations like this where it almost became a little too authentic...
    OIfpUL0.png
    N4GTrdh.png
    Post edited by Ninnster on

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Have a crackin' Christmas

Gallery link

This was another entry to the QC challenge. The challenge being creating an Australian inspired patio. A few days before this challenge though the new southern inspired Christmas items came out, so this entry suddenly went from Australian patio to Australian Christmas patio! Here the focus of the room is the BBQ area. I wanted to create a shaded area for Sims to cook and hang out. The bar was an almost needed addition, as having a drink is almost a must have in Australia when having a BBQ. I know this because my boyfriend is Australian, and I have lived there myself. I kept the colors in mostly red and white, with the addition of a little blue, not just referencing Christmas, but also the Australian flag. I love the new holiday items, and I think this patio turned out to be a great place for a hot and sunny holiday celebration!

8TWdAVR.png
    olkZ7en.png
    dAcLRMU.png
    7kqGcjU.png
    zFvxy1T.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

@Laebeth, lovely new creations!

I like that you tried to make Positive Paws Clinic as realistic as possible. I hope imgur will cooperate soon. I'm looking forward to see more picture!

You did a great job with staying close to the floor plan with Greenberg Drive. I like how you used the rocks in the garden. It's a lovely house. I love what you did with the garage.

Savannah Dreams looks amazing. I love the bed. I like that you used wild cats in the pictures. The cheetahs look very realistic.
    Flagstad Farm
    Gallery link

Cost: $155 018
    2br, 2ba

Inspiration:

This farm started as a Christmas build, and turned into something quite personal. Another QC challenge, to create a cottage for Mr and Mrs Kringle. I wanted to create a very typical Norwegian farm, with the traditional red barn. I think I achieved my goal, and this looks like any farm you pass while driving here. The farm has a Christmas tree farm, and also raises reindeer in the barn.

I have fond memories growing up at Christmas time where my mother and I would go to a local neighbor to get our Christmas tree. He had his own tiny Christmas tree farm where we could pick out the tree and he would chop it down for us. I can still remember that vividly. I also have Danish family running a larger scale Christmas tree farm, so that's why I wanted to do something personal for this build.

Check out the photo album above for more photos!

9LNTQIa.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Evergreen Village
    Gallery link

Lot size: 64x64
    Cost: $614 260
    0br, 0ba

Inspiration:

Welcome to Evergreen Village! A village where Christmas never ends and the snow always covers the ground! This build started as an entry for the QC monthly, and although I did not make the deadline for it, I finished the build in any case. It has 4 residential homes. I did not post number of bedrooms and bathrooms because there are just so many. The village also houses the local church, a bakery, a pub, a stable and a toy shop. The center of this build was the church. And it was the church that inspired the build in the first place. It is inspired by Haslum Church in Norway, a church I drive past every week when taking the kids to swimming. The simplicity of it inspired this more "English town" look and feel to the village, and this is why I added things like a stable and bakery. And what English village would be complete without a pub?

For more photos check out the album in the link above.

Interested in seeing Haslum Church and a inspiration photo for this village? Check it out here
    WT885W0.jpg
    vOUvEpm.jpg

1YYWAMk.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Thank you @illusie !

I always appreciate your kind words and support :blush: I think I hit a snag with an upload limit with imgur, so waiting to see if it will open up again soon. I hope so!

Oh and thank you for the comments on Greenberg Drive and Savannah Dreams :smiley: The cheetahs look amazing yes, not created by me though I must admit. I updated the post to note that actually. I downloaded them from creators far more talented than me :blush:

@AnjaS Thank you so much for stopping by, and for leaving such a wonderful comment! I like the muddy footprints too :blush:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

edited December 2017
    @laebeth, you are welcome! I enjoy looking at your wonderful creations. I see you have got several more new creations.

Have a crackin' Christmas is a lovely Christmas themed patio. I like that the BBQ has got a central spot.

Flagstad Farm is a lovely house. It feels like a real home. The light colour scheme makes it feel relaxing.

Evergreen Village looks so charming! I like your bakery stall. Very creative. The landscaping is pretty, looks like it snowed. The church looks like the perfect place for a wedding. The toy store is cute. The stables looks very realistic. I love the pub and the bakery. It's amazing you had space for so many things. I love the houses / apartments. Each of them looks lovely.
    Hello :) Each of your bullds and rooms that you have posted in your latest update of your thread are designed, furnished and landscaped so very well! I have already posted about them on the challenge threads but just wanted to say again that each of them are very great!
    Other simmers are having issues with Imgur today also :( The issue may be fixed later on.
    Thank you again @illusie

It's very kind of you to take the time to comment on every build :blush: Not many do that! I'm happy you liked my latest creations, so thank you for taking the time to check them out! Imgur finally started to work again, so now I have finished up the vet clinic too :blush:

@rosemow It's so kind of you to stop by just to mention that again Rose :blush: Luckily imgur now seems to be fixed again!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger