Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amd Radeon Pro 560 lagging issue?

Hello, I can't enjoy the sims 3 since I got iMac about 2 weeks ago. The lagging was serious on High Sierra, so I created bootcamp and installed Windows 10 there. The lagging is much better but still lagging while moving camera and zooming in/out, and get white objects for 10 to 30 secs? All computer specs are much higher than my ex imac and I had no idea what causes this issue. Now I'm doubting maybe Radeon graphics card? The graphics card I had before was Geforce GTX 680MX, and it worked very good in game. Now I put the resolution down of my desktop to 2560*1440 from 4096*2304 full resolution, and I set the game resolution to 1920*1080, but I'm still having lags with amd 4 GBs graphics card. Unbelievable. Maybe, is there anything for setting v sync on Radeon setting to remove this lags? I really can't find what to do. I searched on internet many times but still can't find. I experience this lagging without any CC and Mods.

AMD.png

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited December 2017
    I believe @igazor uses Rivaturner to cap FPS and plays with an older AMD card than you have on Mac

Due to a patch the game stutters for some. My PC is over requirements to run the whole game. Vcync on, 1080p 60 hz resolution and my game stutters at higher speeds when moving the camera. I have to play at normal speed for the game not to stutter. I occasionally get white objects for a few seconds before they come into view. It's the game. This is normal.

Your old 680 card was supported by the game and your new card is newer than the game. It's hit or miss if the game will stutter or not. I know people with older supported cards and they still got the stutter. The game likes some hardware better than others. The game may have likes your 600 Nvidia card better than the new AMD card you have. I have an Nvidia 900 series card and they game only works at normal speed. My laptop has a 700 series card and the game plays fine at any speed
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2017
    Any modern and strong enough card will run wild on frame rates on TS3 unless they are capped, which will lead to uncountable numbers of performance issues, lag, screen tearing, crashes, and can ultimately burn out the card. TS3 has no built-in frame rate limiter.

The tool for the newest AMD cards to arrange vertical sync and fps capping would be the Radeon Pro Control Center. I can't walk you through that exactly because my card is from 2011 and can't even use Crimson that came before it, but if it works like its predecessors you would need to set up a profile for the correct executable, TS3.exe for Patch 1.69 and TSw.exe (with the "w") for Patch 1.67 and below. Or there may be a way to set up a global profile. This procedure should also make the game use the AMD card in case you have dual graphics, but we would need to see a DeviceConfig.log to know which card the game is actually using if this is the case.

Yes, RivaTuner Stats Server (RTSS) is a fine alternative if the Radeon solution doesn't lock things in and it's what I have to use.

Have you checked your frame rates in-game on this newer bootcamped setup to see if this is even part of the issue? Ctrl+Shift+C to bring up the cheats console, type fps on (enter). As you play and move the game camera around, the displayed fps rates should never go above the refresh rate of your monitor. Most are 60 Hz, so that would be 60 fps, some can run higher but an iMac using the built in monitor would be 60 Hz on either operating system. To make the displayed rate go away, cheats console again and fps off (enter).
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited December 2017
    Radeon Crimson and Pro won't work properly on a bootcamped system. Right on one of the Driver download pages from Amd/Radeons website
    NOTE:
    This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
    edited December 2017
    I am aware that Apple specific device drivers are to be used on bootcamped systems. I was not aware that Radeon Pro could not be used to manage the Apple specific drivers -- I could always use Catalyst Control Center (CCC) for example, but for fps capping it was just totally ineffective. Thanks for the correction then.

Sounds like yet another vote for RTSS instead.
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited December 2017
    I could be wrong the software might work but the safer surefire choice would be RTSS.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited December 2017
    ScottDemon wrote: »
    Radeon Crimson and Pro won't work properly on a bootcamped system. Right on one of the Driver download pages from Amd/Radeons website
    NOTE:
    This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.

The reason I created Bootcamp is that there was insanely lagging in TS3 on Mac High Sierra after only installing TS3 base without any Mods and CCs. The lagging is much decreased on Bootcamped windows 10. So I don't want to go back to Mac system to run TS3. Actually I expected Sierra would run TS3 well with all Eps because I heard from some other mac simmers that TS3 is running fine with Eps on their Sierra system. That's why I purchased I Mac again but I got disappointed again this time, or my TS3 games are just unlucky with mac.

I believe @igazor uses Rivaturner to cap FPS and plays with an older AMD card than you have on Mac

Due to a patch the game stutters for some. My PC is over requirements to run the whole game. Vcync on, 1080p 60 hz resolution and my game stutters at higher speeds when moving the camera. I have to play at normal speed for the game not to stutter. I occasionally get white objects for a few seconds before they come into view. It's the game. This is normal.

Your old 680 card was supported by the game and your new card is newer than the game. It's hit or miss if the game will stutter or not. I know people with older supported cards and they still got the stutter. The game likes some hardware better than others. The game may have likes your 600 Nvidia card better than the new AMD card you have. I have an Nvidia 900 series card and they game only works at normal speed. My laptop has a 700 series card and the game plays fine at any speed

I'm seeing the graphics looks clearer than the GTX 600 series but moving camera is really bad with my mouse. After hitting TAB key to see a moon in the sky, it keeps staying with sims on ground for bout 10 secs?, then suddenly i see only top of the sky. I wanted to see a moon in the sky but it's showing me only sky without moon. I mean the game screen is not moving as my mouse moves. The camera moving is hard to control with mouse. Would it be really from not supported graphics card? Should I return this to Apple? It was more serious on Mac, it suddenly showed me only red full screen and never shut down. I had to press power button to shut down the game.
    edited December 2017
    igazor wrote: »
    Any modern and strong enough card will run wild on frame rates on TS3 unless they are capped, which will lead to uncountable numbers of performance issues, lag, screen tearing, crashes, and can ultimately burn out the card. TS3 has no built-in frame rate limiter.

The tool for the newest AMD cards to arrange vertical sync and fps capping would be the Radeon Pro Control Center. I can't walk you through that exactly because my card is from 2011 and can't even use Crimson that came before it, but if it works like its predecessors you would need to set up a profile for the correct executable, TS3.exe for Patch 1.69 and TSw.exe (with the "w") for Patch 1.67 and below. Or there may be a way to set up a global profile. This procedure should also make the game use the AMD card in case you have dual graphics, but we would need to see a DeviceConfig.log to know which card the game is actually using if this is the case.

Yes, RivaTuner Stats Server (RTSS) is a fine alternative if the Radeon solution doesn't lock things in and it's what I have to use.

Have you checked your frame rates in-game on this newer bootcamped setup to see if this is even part of the issue? Ctrl+Shift+C to bring up the cheats console, type fps on (enter). As you play and move the game camera around, the displayed fps rates should never go above the refresh rate of your monitor. Most are 60 Hz, so that would be 60 fps, some can run higher but an iMac using the built in monitor would be 60 Hz on either operating system. To make the displayed rate go away, cheats console again and fps off (enter).

Yes so I searched on internet how to control v sync on amd card setting but couldn't find it. Even I don't know where the tool is in the control center. I can check today. I didn't know how to check the frame rate in game. Thank you for the tip. :)

Just in case, if it would help to solve this issue, I'm posing DeviceConfig for my computer.

=== Application info ===
    Name: Sims3
    Version:
    Build: Release
    === Rating info ===
    GPU: 5 GPU Memory: 1 CPU: 4 RAM: 4 CPU Speed: 3600 Threading: 3
    Adjusted CPU: 4400 RAM: 16281 Adjusted RAM: 15769 Cores: 4
    === Machine info ===
    OS version: Windows 8 6.2.9200
    OS prod type: 0
    OS major ver: 6
    OS minor ver: 2
    OS SP major ver: 0
    OS SP minor ver: 0
    OS is 64Bit: 1
    CPU: GenuineIntel
    Brand: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz
    Family: 6
    Model: 14
    Cores: 4
    HT: 1
    x64: 0
    Memory: 16281MB
    Free memory: 12401MB
    User: Jeansoo
    Computer: DESKTOP-BFV2SAH
    === Graphics device info ===
    Number: 0
    Name (driver): Radeon Pro 560
    Name (database): Radeon Pro 560 [Found: 0, Matched: 0]
    Vendor: ATI
    Chipset: Vendor: 1002, Device: 67ef, Board: 016a106b, Chipset: 00c0
    Driver: aticfx32.dll, Version: 22.19.170.1536, GUID: D7B71EE2-24AF-11CF-DB75-C0217CC2DB35
    Driver version: 1536
    Monitor: \\.\DISPLAY1
    Texture memory: 32MB <<OVERRIDE>>
    Vertex program: 3.0
    Pixel program: 3.0
    Hardware TnL: 1
    === Options ===
    AnimationSmoothing 1
    LightingQuality 3
    GeneralReflections 3
    TextureQuality 2
    VisualEffects 3
    TerrainQuality 3
    EdgeSmoothing 3
    ObjectHiding 0
    AspectRatio 0
    ForceSquarePixels 1
    SimQuality 4
    TreeQuality 3
    DrawDistance 2
    MaxActiveLots 6
    NumMaxActiveLotOptions 6
    AdvancedRendering 1
    AudioQuality 3
    AudioOutputMode 1
    VoiceLevel 255
    SoundFXLevel 255
    MusicLevel 255
    AmbientLevel 255
    FocusMute 1
    VoiceMute 0
    SoundFXMute 0
    MusicMute 0
    AmbientMute 0
    EdgeScrolling 0
    EdgeScrollingWarning 0
    SupressOpportunityDialogs 0
    SuppressOpportunityDialogsWarningProducts 1568767
    SimWhileMinimized 0
    TwelveHourClock 1
    ShowPlacementGrid 0
    AutonomyLevel 2
    DisableAutonomyForSelectedSim 0
    PetAutonomyLevel 2
    AgingInterval 3
    EnableAging 1
    EnableTutorial 0
    EnableIntroTutorial 0
    EnableTombResets 1
    EnableInGameStore 0
    EnableTelemetry 0
    EnableMemories 3
    AgingStageLengthBaby 2
    AgingStageLengthToddler 15
    AgingStageLengthChild 30
    AgingStageLengthTeen 60
    AgingStageLengthYoungAdult 90
    AgingStageLengthAdult 90
    AgingStageLengthElder 36
    EnableInteractiveLoading 0
    AgingStageLengthPuppy 15
    AgingStageLengthDogAdult 54
    AgingStageLengthDogElder 30
    AgingStageLengthKitten 15
    AgingStageLengthCatAdult 60
    AgingStageLengthCatElder 36
    AgingStageLengthFoal 10
    AgingStageLengthHorseAdult 75
    AgingStageLengthHorseElder 36
    LunarCycleLength 3
    LunarPhaseLength 3
    EnableLunarCycle 0
    EnableLunarPhase 1
    EnableStoryProgression 1
    EnableVampires 0
    EnableWerewolves 0
    EnablePets 1
    EnableCelebrities 0
    EnableFairies 0
    EnableWitches 0
    EnableHorses 1
    EnableOptOutCeleb 0
    ReceiveConnectTNS 1
    ReceivedDevGift 0
    PostFilterFlags 0
    RequireLoginBeforeLoad 0
    SummerLength 15
    FallLength 15
    WinterLength 15
    SpringLength 15
    SummerEnabled 1
    FallEnabled 1
    WinterEnabled 1
    SpringEnabled 1
    IsCelcius 0
    FogEnabled 1
    RainEnabled 1
    SnowEnabled 1
    HailEnabled 1
    InvertHorizontalRotation 0
    InvertVerticalRotation 0
    VideoCaptureSize 2
    VideoCaptureQuality 2
    VideoCaptureSound 1
    VideoCaptureTime 3600
    VideoCaptureHideUI 1
    === Default Options ===
    AnimationSmoothing 1
    LightingQuality 1
    GeneralReflections 1
    TextureQuality 1
    VisualEffects 3
    TerrainQuality 3
    EdgeSmoothing 0
    ObjectHiding 0
    AspectRatio 0
    ForceSquarePixels 1
    SimQuality 1
    TreeQuality 3
    DrawDistance 3
    MaxActiveLots 1
    NumMaxActiveLotOptions 6
    AdvancedRendering 1
    AudioQuality 3
    AudioOutputMode 1
    VoiceLevel 255
    SoundFXLevel 255
    MusicLevel 255
    AmbientLevel 255
    FocusMute 1
    VoiceMute 0
    SoundFXMute 0
    MusicMute 0
    AmbientMute 0
    EdgeScrolling 0
    EdgeScrollingWarning 1
    SupressOpportunityDialogs 0
    SuppressOpportunityDialogsWarningProducts 0
    SimWhileMinimized 0
    TwelveHourClock 1
    ShowPlacementGrid 0
    AutonomyLevel 2
    DisableAutonomyForSelectedSim 0
    PetAutonomyLevel 2
    AgingInterval 2
    EnableAging 1
    EnableTutorial 1
    EnableIntroTutorial 1
    EnableTombResets 1
    EnableInGameStore 1
    EnableTelemetry 1
    EnableMemories 1
    AgingStageLengthBaby 3
    AgingStageLengthToddler 7
    AgingStageLengthChild 7
    AgingStageLengthTeen 14
    AgingStageLengthYoungAdult 21
    AgingStageLengthAdult 21
    AgingStageLengthElder 17
    EnableInteractiveLoading 1
    AgingStageLengthPuppy 0
    AgingStageLengthDogAdult 0
    AgingStageLengthDogElder 0
    AgingStageLengthKitten 0
    AgingStageLengthCatAdult 0
    AgingStageLengthCatElder 0
    AgingStageLengthFoal 0
    AgingStageLengthHorseAdult 0
    AgingStageLengthHorseElder 0
    LunarCycleLength 3
    LunarPhaseLength 0
    EnableLunarCycle 1
    EnableLunarPhase 0
    EnableStoryProgression 1
    EnableVampires 1
    EnableWerewolves 1
    EnablePets 1
    EnableCelebrities 1
    EnableFairies 1
    EnableWitches 1
    EnableHorses 1
    EnableOptOutCeleb 0
    ReceiveConnectTNS 1
    ReceivedDevGift 0
    PostFilterFlags 0
    RequireLoginBeforeLoad 0
    SummerLength 7
    FallLength 7
    WinterLength 7
    SpringLength 7
    SummerEnabled 1
    FallEnabled 1
    WinterEnabled 1
    SpringEnabled 1
    IsCelcius 0
    FogEnabled 1
    RainEnabled 1
    SnowEnabled 1
    HailEnabled 1
    InvertHorizontalRotation 0
    InvertVerticalRotation 0
    VideoCaptureSize 1
    VideoCaptureQuality 2
    VideoCaptureSound 0
    VideoCaptureTime 60
    VideoCaptureHideUI 1
    edited December 2017
    @igazor

5.PNG

This is the rates when there is less lagging.

6.PNG

This is the rates when I get white objects issue while using M key for moving between lots, then back to 20 to 30 rates 10 to 30 secs later. So the rates drop down and back to 20-30 rates after objects loading finished.
    edited December 2017
    Okay. First of all, no one is telling you to play the Mac version of the game. We were talking about which tool to use on Windows to control the Apple specific drivers for your video card. This is one of the very few things, device drivers, that are a little bit different to manage on bootcamped Macs vs. a PC running Windows.

The Mac version of the game "working fine" on Sierra/High Sierra means only as "fine" as that version of the game ever did. The memory limit on the Mac version of the game is 2 GB. That's it, nothing can be done to change that. And it just won't work well with many of the more recent video cards. What these players mean is that the game worked for them as far as they could take it on Yosemite/El Capitan, and continued to do so after they upgraded to Sierra/High Sierra, not that something magically got fixed for them.

If we keep coming back to maybe you should just return your Mac, then I'm sorry but maybe you should as we will be wasting our time here. I would call that a very last resort myself. I still insist on Macs for my personal use and go through this bootcamp stuff because I love TS3 so much, but choose not to use Windows for everything else. OS X and the performance of my Macs otherwise is what keeps me on the Mac side, when I'm not running the game. If I were to purchase a new iMac today, I would be going through this as well except probably with the Radeon Pro 570. By the time I'm really ready to replace my current iMac, the models will probably have shifted around again, though.

Your frame rates for that card are too low, and yes if you want to proceed let's get it formally recognized and get rid of that default 32 MB texture memory override that the DeviceConfig Log shows (thanks for posting that!). But the first step is to cap the frame rate even though it's obviously not running wild yet, this card has the capacity to do so. It should be, when we get this working better, on par with an Nvidia GTX 1050 or higher.

Here is where to download RivaTuner Stats Server (RTSS): http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html
    (The real download links are 2/3 of the way down the page, you want the most recent version which is currently 7.02; ignore any offers to download anything that might appear in the upper right corner or elsewhere if you have no ad blocker on your browser as those would be rogue advertising and not the real program)

The RTSS program needs to be running before the game is launched. You can set it to start up with Windows automatically. It takes up next to nothing in resources when it's running. And it can be minimized to the system tray, you don't have to keep seeing its control panel, but it does need to be running. I usually check the system tray (next to the clock) to make sure it's running or else look for it in Task Manager before I launch the game.

Either set up a dedicated Application Profile for TS3.exe (Patch 1.69) or TS3w.exe (Patch 1.67), or use the Global settings and set the FrameRate Limit to 60. RTSS has its own frame rate display that will always show when it's running, you can keep that on or switch it off as desired, and you can change in which corner of the screen it is to appear and how large, what color, etc.

Once you get that setup, if you wish to continue, let me know and I will send instructions by PM on how to get your card formally recognized by the game and we'll get rid of the texture memory override as said prior. I don't like putting those instructions out on open channels because it confuses players who have different model cards.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    @igazor @Jeansoo the lower frame rates could also be due to a higher resolution. First try what Igazor is telling you above. If things do not improve if your resolution is higher than 1080p, I would lower the resolution in game to 1080p 60 hz This will take stress off your video card but you still need your fps capped in this game
    @igazor

hi, I downloaded it at the link you posted and installed it on my computer. I'm not sure I set it up properly and played game yesterday. Because I have one thing I don't understand what to do here.

"Either set up a dedicated Application Profile for TS3.exe (Patch 1.69) or TS3w.exe (Patch 1.67), or use the Global settings and set the FrameRate Limit to 60."

I can't find the dedicated application profile is on this program and how to add TS3.exe on that program, also I can't find where the frame rate limit setting is. I opened the setup button at the bottom, I only see 'framerate averaging interval(in milliseconds) 1000? Sorry for disturbing you. :(
    edited December 2017
    @igazor @Jeansoo the lower frame rates could also be due to a higher resolution. First try what Igazor is telling you above. If things do not improve if your resolution is higher than 1080p, I would lower the resolution in game to 1080p 60 hz This will take stress off your video card but you still need your fps capped in this game
    I checked the rate at the beginning of starting game. The frame rate got back to 70 to 90 since about 30 mins later. :) But whenever I try to zoom in, suddenly the frame rate dropped down to under 10 rates again. Yes I'm trying to use that program igzor recommended. Thank you. :)

I will send up some screen shots showing how to set it up the next time I am on that computer.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    edited December 2017
    zd3v34y7n3h0o9j4g.jpg

Note that I still have version 6 of RTSS, so things will look a little different or be in slightly different places on version 7. But it's all there someplace. Click to enlarge the graphic above if it's too small to see clearly.

1 - Set RTSS to startup automatically with Windows.

2 - Select the Default profile or create one for TS3.exe (for Patch 1.69). Click on the large "+" button at the bottom to add a profile if the executable doesn't show on the list. The path to get to the executable to add should go something like C:\Program Files (x86) \ Origin Games (or Electronic Arts) \ The Sims 3 \ Game\ Bin. There will be some variation here, but the path will always end in Game \ Bin.

3 - For the profile created/selected, set the Framerate Limit to 60.

4 - Use the down-arrow widget (button) to minimize the RTSS program to the system tray. If you use the "X" to close it, the program will no longer be running and won't do anything.

You can tell that the program is at least monitoring frame rates when you see the fps value displayed in whichever corner of the screen and in the color that you have chosen. As you can see, I use pink and the upper left corner. The size of the numeric display is also adjustable with the Zoom slider.

Will now send the instructions to get formal card recognition by PM, but it's really important to take care of the RTSS step and make sure it's running first.
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    @igazor

Thank you for detailed explanation. I didn't have time to play the sims 3 for a few days. So now I opened the Riva Tuner again but I can't see any big + button or default profile button..? I don't know how to add TS3 here. I brought my riva tuner shots.

20.jpg

I only see "Add" button down below and I clicked it.

21.jpg

Now I scrolled down to the end but there was not "TS3". I only found TStheme. I have no idea what to do from here. Sorry for disturbing you. :(
    edited December 2017
    Yes, your version of RTSS says "Add" instead of the "+" button.

I'm sorry, but you do not know how to navigate through your C drive? Click "This PC." Then double-click on C drive, Programs Files (x86) etc. to go through the path to where your game executables are installed. I can't say I am totally in love with the Windows Explorer interface myself, but it really isn't that different from the equivalent ones in OS X. The place on C where this one is defaulting to is somewhere in your Windows operating system folder, which is not where game installs would be.

Or forget that and use "Global," which means Default. It's already there on your RTSS screen, the only thing showing on the otherwise empty list, and set the Frame Rate Limit (currently showing as not set ) to 60. And be sure to minimize (not close) the application. Your version has a "-" sign to minimize instead of the down-arrow in my screenshot.
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    edited December 2017
    @igazor

Oh yes I know how to open the sims 3 folder but it will be shown with the green plumbob icon but yours looks different, so I thought there might be a different TS3.exe file somewhere else. Ahh ok, i will do that tomorrow. Thanks.
    By the way, what’s ‘18’ and ‘3’ at the right bottom on my shot?
    edited December 2017
    I believe that the numbered settings at the bottom of the screen show the dimensions and location coordinates of the fps numeric display that you will see on-screen.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    @igazor

Thank you. The lagging has gone completely. :D And also thanks for the explanation about the numbers. I appreciate you.
    Glad to have been of service. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • RocRoc Posts: 11 New Member
    I was running the game perfectly fine up until today... I was playing this morning fine and then I came back to the game later on in the day and the game is now stuttering and I only have a tiny house with hardly anything in it with one Sim.

GTX1070
    16GB Ram
    I74790 Non k 3.6Ghz Turbo up to 4Ghz

My ram usage is half a gig
    My CPU usage is 15%
    My GPU usage is 20%

I have the graphics set to ultra with the refresh rate set to what it should be (60) If I do uncap then the frame rate goes up to 175 in my current game.

I get no frame drops, just the screen lags when I scroll around my house and it didn't do this earlier today, no changes have been made to my computer or the game to make this happen either.
    Roc wrote: »
    I was running the game perfectly fine up until today... I was playing this morning fine and then I came back to the game later on in the day and the game is now stuttering and I only have a tiny house with hardly anything in it with one Sim.

GTX1070
    16GB Ram
    I74790 Non k 3.6Ghz Turbo up to 4Ghz

My ram usage is half a gig
    My CPU usage is 15%
    My GPU usage is 20%

I have the graphics set to ultra with the refresh rate set to what it should be (60) If I do uncap then the frame rate goes up to 175 in my current game.

I get no frame drops, just the screen lags when I scroll around my house and it didn't do this earlier today, no changes have been made to my computer or the game to make this happen either.

@ Roc Your in the wrong section. This is for Mac not PC . If your FPS is capped at 60 than the game is running fine. This game has no fps limiter so Vsync is a must.

As far as game stutter moving the camera around, that is the game. Some people get the stutter and some don't. The only thing I can suggest is to try a different
    video driver. Also lowering lot details to 3 or lower may help improve the stutter.
  • RocRoc Posts: 11 New Member
    I have just found the fix for the camera panning stutter that I have and I think many have been complaining about, not sure if it is the same as your issue, I want to create a whole new thread on it but I don't have the option to so I can't share the fix for now.
    Roc wrote: »
    I have just found the fix for the camera panning stutter that I have and I think many have been complaining about, not sure if it is the same as your issue, I want to create a whole new thread on it but I don't have the option to so I can't share the fix for now.

A new thread has been started for you in the PC tech help section .