Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Overlook Bay - Official Thread (Sep 10, 2010 - RELEASED!)

13...Next

Comments

• Noggie666Noggie666 Posts: 5
    edited October 2012
    ok im stuck, this is the second world i'd like to add to the game, the first one i was able to just download from the site, this is baffling me lol. im not very literate in these kinds of things, it took me 15 minutes to get it unzipped haha.. anyways it says to install it to the launcher and thats the part thats got me stuck and obviously i will probably need help after i do that..

Annnnd guess what;)! I found a solution! Just place the Overlook Bay - story(recommended one) in

C:\Users\''your name''\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves

then you place the launcher in C:\Users\''your name''\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads

Then you launch the menu thing(where you can see all your downloads and stuff) and just install Overlook Bay!
  • Spike3187Spike3187 Posts: 94 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I can't believe I've only just seen that this was released :o

Downloaded and it looks blooming fantastic! Great work Lee and all the builders :D

Given up on my previous save now and started a legacy with the Gruber family.
  • agnesagailagnesagail Posts: 1 New Member
    Spike3187 wrote: »
    I can't believe I've only just seen that this was released :o

Downloaded and it looks blooming fantastic! Great work Lee and all the builders :D

Given up on my previous save now and started a legacy with the Gruber family.

Do you think I can have a working download link to download this world? The link on the main page leads me to a website called gamefront, without the file showing up for download. I really want to play this world very bad. I can't seem to find any other places with the download link to Overlook Bay world.
  • BullDoserisBullDoseris Posts: 3 New Member
    Can someone reupload this world, please?
    Bump over a year later :(
    Bump again. Nostalgia is killing me :tired_face:
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,396 Member
    edited August 2023
    Bump again. Nostalgia is killing me :tired_face:

It's noteworthy that the 3 comments made by your account are 3 consecutive necrobumps within a 6 year period! I have to respect your passion.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464