Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016 Yes I am. But we're all at home for the evening, so no cousins to interact with currently. I'm also in bed sick, which is a plum. (yes did say plum intentionally) :D

Bit bad that you're sick. I'm awake despite it being nearly 3am. I wasn't the only one awake at 12.30am today! Had family time at strange hours 'cause we were all awake. (Well 5 out of 6 of us!)

I say plum intentionally all the time!

@Bugsie2016 Yep, plum's a good word. XD Oh yes, families tend to keep you up all night. My cousins wouldn't leave the bedroom till one o clock in the morning last night. :D

My family aren't keeping me awake. I'm keeping me awake. :)

@Bugsie2016 oops, I've done it again. :D So what time did you have family time?

Before 1am, it's now past 3am! And it's fine, sometimes i'm not too clear.

@Bugsie2016 nah no worries. I deserve it, since I've confused you today already. XD

It's fine, honest. It's holiday season, no need to stress. :)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Last year, I saw a beautiful Christmas build, Joyeux Noel by @ShannonSim , and it inspired me to write a Christmas novella. I had so much fun that this year, when I saw @ra3rei 's Winter Conservatory, I thought I'd do the same!

Here's the first chapter of Captain's Christmas, which I plan to complete by Epiphany. Hope you enjoy it!

cc74.png

And, have you written any stories that have been inspired by builds, your own or others'?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 60

Today's chapter gets a little emotional in the Simself family and some sibling loving.

12-23-17_9-42-14-PM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    this adult dog almost looks like a Gremlin (from the movie I never seen)
    9eJZkfA.png

It's a cross between a Maltese and a Schnauzer I was just testing out it's adult form
    6adMCGP.gif
  • PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    I'm finally writing a chapter for my legacy! Two and a half months late, but writing it nonetheless, just in time for Christmas.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    That's great @PurplishSimEater . Can't wait to read it! :)
    @simscognito It'll be up tomorrow, with the next update to follow by New Year's Eve (who am I kidding, it'll probably be a double update since I've been gone for four months). And then I'll be back to where I am in game, so I'll have to go work on transferring save files.
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
    @MadameLee he does kind of look like a gremlin, but I think they're cute. :D
    @PurplishSimEater yay, I love Double updates! More reading! :)
    edited December 2017
    Taking family pics with 14 sims is hard but it's done!!!

Here you go:
    6uURJB6.png
    (sorry if it's too big!)

Also Christmas Chapter
    Double update is done.

1.08 If You Like It...
    1.09 ...Put A Ring On It

@Bugsie2016 That picture looks great!
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Merry Christmas, everyone, or as we say here, Maligayang Pasko :) Hope you're all having a wonderful time. We like putting up lanterns like these for Christmas:

18430bde665b11e38b461215d25935f0_8.jpg
    And, have you written any stories that have been inspired by builds, your own or others'?

@CathyTea Undead with Benefits was inspired by my first two criminal hideout builds. And after creating the cast of characters, I was able to come up with a story :)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    pronterus wrote: »
    Merry Christmas, everyone, or as we say here, Maligayang Pasko :) Hope you're all having a wonderful time. We like putting up lanterns like these for Christmas:

18430bde665b11e38b461215d25935f0_8.jpg

@CathyTea Undead with Benefits was inspired by my first two criminal hideout builds. And after creating the cast of characters, I was able to come up with a story :)

i'm still confused as to how the undead can have benifits but i love your humor.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Happy Christmas to everybody in Australia!

And here is the next chapter of my alien adoption challenge. Kanto gets to spend time with his Aunt Nancy!

Chapter 23: Difficult Fun
    000_11-18-17_3-40-09c2a0pm.png
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
    edited December 2017
    Oh my gosh @Bugsie2016 , cute banner!

Here is a special Christmas Chapter from Friends of Foes.

chapter-seven-christmas-day_orig.jpg
    Thanks @simscognito !

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

not your update. christmas day. when dad died i was looking forward to just the 6 of us celebrating holidays. mom me my brother sisterin law(i didn't know about the divorce yet) but now its me my mom brother the girls thats what we call my nieces. and i do want to seee them but its them plus 3 friends of moms.

did i mention i hate crowds.

not your update. christmas day. when dad died i was looking forward to just the 6 of us celebrating holidays. mom me my brother sisterin law(i didn't know about the divorce yet) but now its me my mom brother the girls thats what we call my nieces. and i do want to seee them but its them plus 3 friends of moms.

Aww I'm really sorry, @friendsfan367 . I'll hide the banner in a spoiler, if you like. :(

Aww I'm really sorry, @friendsfan367 . I'll hide the banner in a spoiler, if you like. :(

that i like i just forgot about it cause i was typing. you forget the benders is a full house family. 8 sims.

that i like i just forgot about it cause i was typing. you forget the benders is a full house family. 8 sims.

Oh yeah, @friendsfan367 . The Benders are busy XD The O'Donnell's aren't actually a massive family. It's just the parents and the two kids, yes Adrian has a twin brother, who, I'm aware, isn't present. But yes, the Fowls are a bigger family with parents and triplets.
    my new recliner arrrived yesterday . one of the mom gifts.

Oh yeah, @friendsfan367 . The Benders are busy XD The O'Donnell's aren't actually a massive family. It's just the parents and the two kids, yes Adrian has a twin brother, who, I'm aware, isn't present. But yes, the Fowls are a bigger family with parents and triplets.

actually theonly have 3 now but the total is 6. their being stubborn i want to get noel and lauren married before christmas . their reluctant. but orginal noel and laurens anivesary is new years eve. orginal would be first before all the restarts.

actually theonly have 3 now but the total is 6. their being stubborn i want to get noel and lauren married before christmas . their reluctant. but orginal noel and laurens anivesary is new years eve. orginal would be first before all the restarts.

@friendsfan367 I hate it when sims get ideas of their own. :D
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    edited December 2017
    davidson-christmas.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone (now with the correct image :tongue: )
    davidson-christmas.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone (now with the correct image :tongue: )

Merry Christmas @AuroraLockwood ! Great Christmas pic. I love the sweaters. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top