Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Scales Of Justice Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I'll be a replacement.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    We could do Watcher and Doctor, it seems unlikely to me that the mafia would go with ninja, more likely Godfather.

Vote: Watcher and Doctor

I don’t get the difference between godfather and ninja. :sweat_smile:

Godfathers investigate as town. So a Cop would be told they are town.

Ninja can not be tracked when making a kill, so a Watcher would get a "No Results" even if the Ninja did kill the Watchers target.

Thank you :)
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited December 2017
    Vote Count:
    Doctor (8)- Nascar, Bella, Broncos, Silent, Sonschi, Sub, Diva, Zinnia
    Cop (6)- Bella, Broncos, Silent, Sonschi, Sub, Diva
    Watcher (1)-Zinnia

I'll be a replacement.

I'll add you to the replacement list and contact you if needed.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    We could do Watcher and Doctor, it seems unlikely to me that the mafia would go with ninja, more likely Godfather.

Ninja can not be tracked when making a kill, so a Watcher would get a "No Results" even if the Ninja did kill the Watchers target.

Ninja's cannot be tracked or watched, so the tracker would get no result if the person they chose killed someone, and the watcher would get no result if they targeted the one who was killed.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Ninja's cannot be tracked or watched, so the tracker would get no result if the person they chose killed someone, and the watcher would get no result if they targeted the one who was killed.

Yes...
    unknown.png
  • HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    I vote doctor and cop
    Hi. I'm Happy.
    That's a bad idea, if the scum didn't plan for a doc/cop there'd be more votes for something else. :disappointed:
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    That's a bad idea, if the scum didn't plan for a doc/cop there'd be more votes for something else. :disappointed:

You're probably right. I hadn't thought about that. I still think we should have a doctor, but my guess is the mafia has voted for doctor/cop and have a Godfather. Maybe we should have a watcher or tracker, if it's not too late

Doctor/Watcher
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Vote Count:
    Doctor (9)- Nascar, Bella, Broncos, Silent, Sonschi, Sub, Diva, Zinnia, Happy
    Cop (6)- Bella, Silent, Sonschi, Sub, Diva, Happy
    Watcher (2)-Zinnia, Broncos
    When I end Day 0, I will immediately start day 1 and distribute new roles at needed. Just a heads up
    Final Vote Count:
    Doctor (9)- Nascar, Bella, Broncos, Silent, Sonschi, Sub, Diva, Zinnia, Happy
    Cop (6)- Bella, Silent, Sonschi, Sub, Diva, Happy
    Watcher (2)-Zinnia, Broncos
    edited December 2017
    The 2 Town Power Roles will be Cop and Doctor. It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 6pm CST on 12/22/17. I will now distribute new roles as needed. @SilentWolf101 @Broncos4life @bellagorilla @DivaEvie07 @NASCARluver2448 @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor @HappyFuzzyKitty @Sonschi @Zinniavanilla
    If I did not send you a new PM, you are your original role.
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    hello hello people
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Hopefully the doctor and cop will be useful this game...

Also, heyo!
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Hopefully the doctor and cop will be useful this game...

Also, heyo!

all we can do is hope
    I'm pretty sure the mafia either took a strongman or godfather, oh well.

unknown.png

idk, we shall see

Perhaps, perhaps... Hopefully not.

Originally, I wanted a role blocker role. But, as Broncos said, role blocker didn't seem like the best option.

Now, I'm starting to wonder if Broncos was trying to sway us all into choosing specific roles...
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Perhaps, perhaps... Hopefully not.

Originally, I wanted a role blocker role. But, as Broncos said, role blocker didn't seem like the best option.

Now, I'm starting to wonder if Broncos was trying to sway us all into choosing specific roles...

I was trying to pick the roles that were best for the town. I feel like it was more useful to have a role where you get nightly results as opposed to something that might not be useful every night.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    Cop and doctor seem like the most useful roles in my opinion.
    Hi. I'm Happy.
    It's just a feeling but I noticed something:

During the voting for the town PRs I totally forgot that the mafia is allowed to vote as well. The first one to mention it was Zinnia. Maybe because she is one to vote the mafia PR as well?

It's really just a feeling and maybe I'm just the only one who forgot about the mafia PR voting ^^

During the voting for the town PRs I totally forgot that the mafia is allowed to vote as well. The first one to mention it was Zinnia. Maybe because she is one to vote the mafia PR as well?

It's really just a feeling and maybe I'm just the only one who forgot about the mafia PR voting ^^

I forgot about it for a moment, but I remembered when I called out Broncos. That's part of my reasoning on voting Broncos.

I like the idea of her just being helpful, but we can't fully trust anybody here. Except for Rose, of course...

I feel like my suspicion is enough to let me Vote: Broncos (assuming I haven't done so already).
    hello guys

I forgot about it for a moment, but I remembered when I called out Broncos. That's part of my reasoning on voting Broncos.

I like the idea of her just being helpful, but we can't fully trust anybody here. Except for Rose, of course...

I feel like my suspicion is enough to let me Vote: Broncos (assuming I haven't done so already).

Broncos seems town to me because of the reasons she gave why to choose a certain pr.

Imo, tracker and watcher are the prs that a mafia would choose for town. Or maybe even roleblocker.

As Broncos said, a roleblocker could also block a town pr. This would be bad if the doctor was blocked.

Tracker/watcher: I don’t think the chances are high enough that mafia and one of these prs choose the same person.

A cop „only“ needs to find scum. That’s why I voted for it. And a doctor is always a good pr imo.

Zinnia voted for Watcher. And I already had a bad feeling about her because of mentioning the mafia pr.

For now, I Vote: Zinnia. This might not be my final vote tho.