Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ SIMS 4 QC MONTHLY ~ CHALLENGE 31 DUE (CDT) 1ST JULY ☆☆

Comments

• coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    I'll have to post my Christmas Village tomorrow --- after I try everything that @rosemow suggested to get my in-game gallery to run. So far, I restarted my computer, but I'll have to try the other possibilities to fix it.
    4kkjdXo.png

• kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    @coolsim9999999 yeay another Christmas village is coming soon... it's like waiting for Christmas presents :smiley:

@WhiteMojo please don't be sorry. I mean... I'm very happy to have been to very many stunning places, met awesome people and cultures over whole Europe. But Australia is awesome as well! You don't have to copy Europe. There is a book about modern Australian architecture in my bookshelf too ;)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    QC Monthly Sim challenge no: 26
    Origin ID: Ninnster
    Sims Gallery Name: Forever Christmas: Noelle
    Gallery Link: Here
    Images (1-2 images):

UELxDq1.png
    lFlcGv7.png
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    The Noelle family are very special! @Laebeth :) The kids are so very cute! The names of each of the sims suits the Christmas theme so well! Very nice red and green colour scheme of their clothing. It is a nice touch that Carol and Nicholas have red hair <3
    @rosemow Thank you, as always :heart:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

edited December 2017
    Entry Form
    QC Monthly challenge no: 26
    Origin ID: coolsim9999999
    Name of Lot used: Von Windenburg Estate in Windenburg
    Build gallery name: Need A Little Christmas
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/32BE770CE46311E786B697CC8DEE2583?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false
    Back Story:
    Christmas Village near the North Pole, which celebrates Christmas all year --- -Each garage has an extra Christmas tree and presents, as well as a car or truck --- includes Santa and his reindeer flying over the village, 2 snowflake art piece walls, which have been wiped off, a snowball arena, which has been shoveled off before use after the most recent snowfall. There is a village chicken coop, which is heated and has a Christmas tree. Extra presents in each garage.
    Notes:
    1. Baked Alaska is Christmas Village’s specialty, and that’s what they eat for Christmas dinner. They can get the fish via ice fishing in the village fishing pond. The chickens are raised for eggs.
    2. There are 3 garages and 1 carport, as well as 1 heated village chicken coop
    3. There is a “Secret Santa” gift for each of the 15 villagers in the village center under the large Christmas tree.
    4. The village is surrounded by a snow pile “fence” with some spaces to walk through.
    5. There are two long tables are in the village’s communal eating area, which include baked Alaska and dessert.
    Creative Notes
    1.There are 2 snowflake art piece walls, which have been wiped off after it snowed.
    Some bedrooms have empty space for toys and other Christmas presents.
    2. In the living room under and around the tree, presents are placed on the floor to make it look more realistic, so Sims may not be able to access all the presents under the tree --- just like on Christmas morning. However, they can access the “big” presents, such as the dollhouses.
    3. One house has a new “kitten” with its’ new kitty toy sitting in her own tiny bear chair/ “pet bed” in front of the living room couch. The kitten also has a “water bowl and a food bowl, as well as a new litter box (the latter will only remain there on Christmas morning…lol)
    4. Sims can ice skate on the “frozen” Christmas tree pond, and they can go “ice” fishing in the star fountain at the top of the tree fountain.
    5. The "snowball arena" is just for decoration, but it was fun to make :D!
    IAF8uAf.jpg
    street view
    OYYLrbx.jpg
    from the other direction
    YHpCbvF.jpg
    singing around the large Christmas tree on Christmas Day
    vYg5w3V.jpg
    snowball fight in the "snowball arena"
    WXnJJGb.jpg
    the Noelle's dressed up in their living room
    uX6iGnd.jpg
    playing in her new dollhouse on Christmas morning
    5AhCwjK.jpg
    night view in the spoiler
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

The layout and design of Need a Little Christmas looks very nice! @coolsim9999999 :) Very nice furnishing of each area of the Village! The snowball arena is creatively designed ! Sims will enjoy cooking baked goods on the cupcake machine.The Christmas tree and star shape of the pool and pond looks great! The white snow covered trees look very nice on the edges of the lot and around the large water fountain . The large decorated Christmas tree and the white lit trees encircling it looks very pretty! Very nice community outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy gathering together there and eating food at the red and white coloured umbrellas dining tables. The rows of lamp heaters are nice touch on the edges of the outdoors dining tables area. The rows of nutcrackers on the red carpet looks great! The snowmen are cute in the Village!
    It is a very nice Christmas Village! :)
    Thank you very much for your awesome and detailed review of my Christmas village @rosemow B)! I'm happy that you like the village, and all its different sections, especially the snowball arena, dining area, nutcrackers, cupcake machine, the Christmas tree fountain with a star-shaped fishing hole and huge tree in the middle of the village :D! I'm glad that you like the snow-covered trees, the white trees with lights around the big tree, the water fountain and snow piles, heat lamps and snowmen :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited December 2017
    Your village looks great with all those Christmas decorations @coolsim9999999 :blush: Very Winter Wonderland!

As for my village.. I think I can do it! I just need to plan well. I have two homes left to decorate, and then I need to go over to add details.. and finish the exterior (I've only done the major elements, still need quite a bit of tweaking and detail). But it is progressing well so far!

Oh, if you want a spoiler.. the toy shop room I posted on my gallery last night is from my village :p I also have a pub, a bakery and stables included ;) hehehe

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

It is great that your Christmas Village is progressing well! @Laebeth :). I will look forward to seeing it!
    It is nice that you are uploading rooms from the Village to the Gallery. I hope that everything goes smoothly :)
    edited December 2017
    @coolsim9999999 I had so much fun exploring your village, so many great ideas :smiley:

@Laebeth sounds great Carrot.gif
  • AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    @coolsim9999999 I just love that tiny little doll chair for the toy cat!! Very cute village and I love the snowball fight arena. Such a great idea!!

@Laebeth, nice looking family! Very pretty peeps!!
    edited December 2017
    Thank you very much @Laebeth B)! I'm so happy you liked all the Christmas decorations, which I included in my village :D!
    I'm glad that your village is going well @Laebeth B)! Good luck with it :D! I know it will look awesome, and you'll finish before the deadline :)!
    I just looked at your toy shop room B)! It's awesome and so cute :)!
    Awesome Noelle family @Laebeth B)!

Thank you very much @kilra0 B)! I'm really happy that you had fun looking around my village and the stuff I included in it B)! I love that snowman smiley with the carrot nose that you used in your last post :D! So cute :)!
    You village was awesome @kilra0 B)!

Thank you very much @Ainsleyf B)! I'm glad you like my village and the cat in the chair, as well as the snowball arena :D!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• carolynrossercarolynrosser Posts: 438 Member

I've been away from the computer a lot lately, but I've been loving the beautiful village builds that everyone has been posting! As you'll see, mine is a little bit gimmicky, but hopefully festive!

QC Monthly challenge no: 26
    Origin ID: carolynrosser
    Name of Lot used: Dresden House
    Build gallery name: Tinsel Town
    Gallery Link: Here
    Link to Imgur gallery

6Ypzlwt.png

Bhx6mF5.png

cLCbWa0.png

n4aE3Wd.png

6OuXPzN.png

6zXiubo.png
    6UGz4SO.jpg
    edited December 2017
    Tinsel Town is a very creatively designed Village for Christmas! @carolynrosser :) The exterior of the homes designed as wrapped Christmas presents looks very nice! The colourful exteriors look very great! It looks very nice how you have done the bows on the tops of the presents! The snowmen look pretty in the snow globes! The large Christmas tree is very nice in the middle of the Village, with seating around it for sims to sit on. Very nice icy white Church for the Village! The white colour scheme of the Church looks nice, and Iooks great how the seats have been set up for sims to sit at and listen to the service. Very nice furnishing and layout of each of the homes! The colour scheme of each of them, with the exterior and interior complementing each other looks very nice! The creative use of the lights on the walls of the interiors of each of the homes looks very nice!
    It is a very nice Christmas presents themed Christmas Village! :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • jadeiamjadeiam Posts: 146 Member
    @carolynrosser Crazy creative! So interesting how you've put things together, I especially love that Ho Ho Ho.. love it!
    @carolynrosser What an idea! :joy: there are many cute gimmicks and it works so well with few windows :open_mouth::joy:
  • AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    @carolynrosser - what a fantastic idea! and I love the bows and the windows hidden in the ribbons!
  • WhiteMojoWhiteMojo Posts: 126 Member
    edited December 2017
    @coolsim9999999 lovely Christmas village. Nice idea with the xmas tree pool. Your little girl playing with the dolls house and the little chair with the cat (very cute) just sent me off in a new direction and I wondered if you could actually fill the dolls house with furniture. Enlarged the house and reduced all the furniture and yes you can furnish the dolls house. So thanks for the inspiration. :D

@carolynrosser very imaginative village, love the angel on the wall and the bows on the houses. How kind of your dog to dress for Christmas as well. <3
    JeJUZyk.png
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments, @rosemow, @Oliana, @kilra0, @Ainsleyf and @WhiteMojo! @Oliana, the "Ho Ho Ho" took forever to get in place, but I was happy with the way it came out. :smiley: And @WhiteMojo, I was laughing the whole time I was making that poor dog!
    6UGz4SO.jpg
    Thank you very much @WhiteMojo :D!

Great present idea @carolynrosser :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

Thanks, @coolsim9999999! :smiley:
    6UGz4SO.jpg
    You're welcome @carolynrosser :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    @carolynrosser oh fantastic idea to make the houses look like gifts I love it
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    Thanks so much, @Cbear13!
    6UGz4SO.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top