Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MEGA THREAD: Promote your Sims YouTube or Sims Twitch Channel and discover others

Comments

• minimeg2425minimeg2425 Posts: 144 Member
    I created Lucifur from Cinderella in Create a Pet! I'd love any feedback that can be provided!

https://youtu.be/NOL_0g4rdIU
  • NetNet11215NetNet11215 Posts: 152 Member
  • allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    Hi there! I make Sims 4 videos and have recently posted a casting call for my new series: The Key. My name is All Harlow's Eve on Youtube, but as I'm a new member here, I can't post a link. But feel free to check it out! If anyone is interested in voice acting, my casting call for The Key is still open!
    Hi there! I make Sims 4 videos and have recently posted a casting call for my new series: The Key. My name is All Harlow's Eve on Youtube, but as I'm a new member here, I can't post a link. But feel free to check it out! If anyone is interested in voice acting, my casting call for The Key is still open!
  • CreativeSimmerCreativeSimmer Posts: 156 Member
    I'll look at it now!
    Youtube-Creative Simmer

I subbed! Cool channel
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
  • SsimBeanSsimBean Posts: 154 Member
    Hi guys, I make Sims 4 videos on my channel. I just released to first episode of the Wolf Pack Challenge for which I shall provide a link.
    youtu.be/joj0gZgGmNQ
    I also have other videos on there if you want to check those out too, just head to my channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw
    Merry Christmas Simmers :)
    Hi guys, I make Sims 4 videos on my channel. I just released to first episode of the Wolf Pack Challenge for which I shall provide a link.
    youtu.be/joj0gZgGmNQ
    I also have other videos on there if you want to check those out too, just head to my channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw
    Merry Christmas Simmers :)
    @allharlowseve would you mind looking at my channel? You don't have to XD
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
    @CreativeSimmer Of course! Is it CreativeSimmer?
  • KyliesswartzKyliesswartz Posts: 225 Member
    Hi! My channel is ThePinkPlumbob and I just started yesterday! My icon is a pink plumbob with purple sparkles around it. (There are others with my name) Please check me out, if you don't mind.
    Hi! My channel is ThePinkPlumbob and I just started yesterday! My icon is a pink plumbob with purple sparkles around it. (There are others with my name) Please check me out, if you don't mind.

I will go and look now :) can you look at my channel? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4opBLRFz6MNwRrRs7a_BHg
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
    @CreativeSimmer Of course! Is it CreativeSimmer?

Yep! thank you :wink:
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
    One week of daily videos! Come and see my latest! It's the first episode of my Cult/Commune Challenge!
    youtu.be/gYs5MFwLMgY
    Not your thing? Don't worry, I provide other content on my channel. All you need to do is copy and paste the link and go check it out!
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw
    Happy Simming!
    One week of daily videos! Come and see my latest! It's the first episode of my Cult/Commune Challenge!
    youtu.be/gYs5MFwLMgY
    Not your thing? Don't worry, I provide other content on my channel. All you need to do is copy and paste the link and go check it out!
    Happy Simming!
    Check out the latest episode of my Cats and Dogs LP where we help a kitty find her forever home!
    youtu.be/emR4ZxM77KY
    I also provide speed builds, challenges, current household videos and more! And so far my videos have been provided daily, so copy and paste the link to my channel and check out my content!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Simming!
    Check out the latest episode of my Cats and Dogs LP where we help a kitty find her forever home!
    youtu.be/emR4ZxM77KY
    I also provide speed builds, challenges, current household videos and more! And so far my videos have been provided daily, so copy and paste the link to my channel and check out my content!
    My channel is SimBean, I'd love it if you could check it out! I'll check out your channels too!
    @SsimBean Yep I'll look at it :)
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
    It's Speed Build day! Today I released a speed build of a vet clinic! Warning, there is some complaining about a person during the voiceover that you may mute if you wish haha!
    youtu.be/tqUbfB2VaNc
    For more speed builds, lets plays, challenges and more just visit my channel! I would must appreciate it!
    It's Speed Build day! Today I released a speed build of a vet clinic! Warning, there is some complaining about a person during the voiceover that you may mute if you wish haha!
    youtu.be/tqUbfB2VaNc
    For more speed builds, lets plays, challenges and more just visit my channel! I would must appreciate it!
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Hi everybody!!!!

Check out my new youtube channel!! smile:

Jasica- my favorite sim since The Sims 2 came out. She's a superstar in my sims world and now she shows the real world what she can do :p

https://youtu.be/ZIxZ0rjdJY0
    https://youtu.be/35_eaZkVhRE
    https://youtu.be/cWNAGQgEB8w
    https://youtu.be/mA3x5lG6Tlw

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmgifyv17OfRFgtxuHrqmvw