Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have a Sims 4 Game Issue? Lets Find A Mod To Fix It!

2...Next

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    @CorsetCorpse it's like Vegas...what happens in your game stays in your game. ;)
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Hi @CorsetCorpse! What a great name! Here is a comprehensive tutorial on CC and Mods that should answer questions 1& 2:
    >
    > as for question 3, any Mods/CC that would make your game R-rated (like a movie) are not allowed to be discussed on the forum. So, as long as you keep things PG, chat away!
    >
    > Sims4Studio is really reliable. It is the program everyone uses to make CC, which is why you see them recommended everywhere to fix CC problems that occur when there are game updates. Plus, they have an awesome CC selection!
    >
    > Please don't feel bad! We've all been newcomers here at one point! Even the omnipresent @rosemow Lol! ;) Please feel free to ask questions! Most of us don't bite! :)o:)

For my third question, I understand that I'm not allowed to discuss specifics here, but are the 'banned' mods/cc banned for use in game or could I use a pack in game as long as I don't discuss it here? I just don't want to get into any sort of trouble with EA or anything, haha.
    Thank you for your guidance!

You can still use mods that we aren't allowed to discuss here in your game, but you probably don't want to post their use on youtube, for instance. One simmer was complaining loudly on her channel about being reported there for that. Since the game is single player rather than multiplayer, as long as you don't upload stuff with it, (like to the gallery) it's all good.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • serenabellumserenabellum Posts: 4 New Member
    @Bananas_45

thank you
  • k12345adenk12345aden Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi, I'm sorry to post this here but I guess new members can't make new posts which is an asinine rule. I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any mods where I can see NPC family trees? MCC is nice for seeing parents and immediate children but I would like to see more than that.