Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New emotion! Fear and death by freight

Ever since ghosts and emotions were added in the sims 4 I feel that we need a new type of emotion and a new emotion based death as well, and this one should be Fright!!

The fear emotion can be triggered by seeing a ghost/vampire, being scared by aliens, or just being scared in general. New interactions can come and I think what should return is pranking with the computer scare.

Also a new trait such as coward or paranoid would be neat.

The depth of the fear emotion starts off as Scared, then Very Scared, then Terrified, then what leads to death is being Petrified if left in that emotion for three hours. To stop a sim from dying from being petrified, you must try and relax them or convince a sim to calm them down.

Hope everybody likes my idea :)
t0j4i8.jpg

Comments

• SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Yes, this game needs more negative emotions! However, just adding Fear would mean nothing if negative emotions don't also get a booster emotion patched in (Uncomfortable should be the booster, in my opinion), like positive emotions are boosted by Happy.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Why would I want my sims to be afraid of those cargo/freight boxes that came with C&D?
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Why would I want my sims to be afraid of those cargo/freight boxes that came with C&D?

I did not want to laugh at this but...yeah.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Gecko420 wrote: »
    Ever since ghosts and emotions were added in the sims 4 I feel that we need a new type of emotion and a new emotion based death as well, and this one should be Fright!!

The fear emotion can be triggered by seeing a ghost/vampire, being scared by aliens, or just being scared in general. New interactions can come and I think what should return is pranking with the computer scare.

Also a new trait such as coward or paranoid would be neat.

The depth of the fear emotion starts off as Scared, then Very Scared, then Terrified, then what leads to death is being Petrified if left in that emotion for three hours. To stop a sim from dying from being petrified, you must try and relax them or convince a sim to calm them down.

Hope everybody likes my idea :)

I love it
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    only if sims can be allgeric to dogs, cats, have food allergies
    6adMCGP.gif
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Hope they add a Scared emotion when they add Witches
    a256aFi.gif
  • storymingstoryming Posts: 28 Member
    I *think* they already have fear as an emotion? I definitely think it should be a possible emotional death. "Scared to death"- literally.