Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hotkeys aren't working?

I just downloaded Movie Stuff Pack and discovered that my hotkeys are no longer working. Is this a new bug with the patch or something with movie stuff?
Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Usually restarting the game would help.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Usually restarting the game would help.

Yeah, I just restarted my game and they're working now.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I just downloaded Movie Stuff Pack and discovered that my hotkeys are no longer working. Is this a new bug with the patch or something with movie stuff?

Are you liking the pack? I love it.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    > @gummybear0724 said:
    >
    > Are you liking the pack? I love it.

What parts do you like about the pack. I'm still not sure if I should get it.
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Not related to the pack as far as I know. I don't have that pack and I had this issue with hot keys not working sometimes on my other laptop. Happened completely out of the blue, and, indeed, only thing that works is to restart the game. That will fix the issue immediately... so it's annoying, but luckily not game-breaking or anything.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited December 2017

I totally agree! Movie Hangout is my second favorite pack. The movies are a great activity; the popcorn is nice; the clothing styles are so colorful and fun! My favorite stuff pack is Backyard Stuff, however, almost solely because of the relaxing windchimes.

I'm enjoying the pack quite well, the movies are hilarious XD I just wish my sims would stop falling asleep through them aha... XD it's a great family activity though XD The fashion is pretty cool, I'm just not into boho chic all that much, but it's still pretty cool.
    Firande wrote: »
    Not related to the pack as far as I know. I don't have that pack and I had this issue with hot keys not working sometimes on my other laptop. Happened completely out of the blue, and, indeed, only thing that works is to restart the game. That will fix the issue immediately... so it's annoying, but luckily not game-breaking or anything.

Yeah I restarted my game and the hotkeys started working again, it was just so jarring that I wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug or my laptop playing up, so off to the forums I went aha.