Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about wedding/clubs

aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
So I'm about to have a sim get married. I never played with the whole "bridesmaids" aspect because I never thought about it. But now my female sim has 4 best friends that I want to be bridesmaids, all wearing the same dress obviously. All her friends are already in a club. Instead of going to each sim and modifying her dress, someone suggested once on the forums I change the club "uniform" into the bridesmaid dress so they all will dress the same, then just change the outfit of my bride. But do I just start a gathering and they will show up at wedding, or do I have to invite them as guests then start a gathering once they are there so they change to the outfit?

I hope this makes sense.

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Might want to try a gathering when the event starts? Usually, they end up changing into their formal attire when invited to a wedding.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    Yea I guess, just wasn't sure if they club gathering will affect the wedding. Guess it can't hurt to try it!
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    It didn't work. Once I set the wedding event I had her start a club gathering. None of the club members changed into their club attire. (I do know the changing of clothes works because I tested it apart from the wedding event).

So no bridesmaid dresses, the groom got sick and threw up in the bathroom, and the groom's mother died during the reception. So all in all, an interesting wedding.

haha