Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Many thanks dear @rosemow for your wonderful review, it's always such a pleasure to read your beautiful words. As always, I'm very grateful for all your lovely kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Awesome use of that glowing paint @masajo , it works so well for the exterior of Clementine! B) And Pastures New is another marvel! Love the idea of housing three generations of a family on two separate houses on the same lot! And both houses are beautiful, love that combination of red brick and white paint. Ooooh, and such super cozy interiors as well! Love the use of soft pastel colours like blue and yellow as main colour choices, beautifully combined with dark wood and touches of orange. Fantastic job! <3
    A very big thank you @Corwim for all your kind support and leaving such wonderful words which bring much happiness and are always a great pleasure to read :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    WOW, what a wonderful surprise, this really is the best! Thank you so very much dear @rosemow for letting me know, I'm now super excited and beaming from ear to ear :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Yay, big congrats on your Maxis fav for Clementine! <3
    Many thanks @Corwim it was so very kind of you to nominate this :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Golden Fleece

Golden Fleece is a warm and cosy festive house in true traditional style ready for the Christmas celebrations to begin. There are four bedrooms and five bathrooms in this family home, together with living and dining rooms, kitchen, games room, study and piano room. Various outdoor areas including swimming pool, bbq dining, lounge with bar and children's area :)

Download here
    More pics here

wJaiMVr.png

AxzBYeh.jpg

Hvr7nQX.jpg

5jMEXM1.jpg

KSe7O99.jpg

LBC10R5.jpg

ZlolHpe.jpg

qotsyfS.jpg

Lbf0zZA.jpg

9eHMGoz.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Golden Fleece is such a very pretty and festive home! :) The golden lit trees, the white string lights, the strings of snowflakes on the exterior walls,and the lights on the edges of the pathways look so very pretty! The golden Christmas tree looks very nice in the front garden . Very nice exterior design of the home building! The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very nice gold and blue colour scheme. The new ep sofa and armchairs are very nice for Sims to enjoy sitting on in the living room, near the fire and watching tv. The fruit bowl on the table, candles on the fireplace ledge and pictures on the walls are homely touches. The Christmas tree is nice and festive there, and the lit tree prints look very nice on the wall either sides of the fireplace. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining areas! The island sink and workbench counter looks great with the dishrack, pots and cookbooks on it . The festive themed dining table and the type of dining chairs used looks very nice. The drinks shelves are a nice touch on the wall. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal, and looking out at the snowy weather through the windows. Very nice gaming areas for sims to have fun playing foosball, the llama table top game and darts. Very nice music nook for sims to enjoy playing Christmas Carols on the grand piano. Very nice furnishing and colour schemes of the bedroms! The red and yellow in the double bed bedrooms looks very effective! The red curtains, red screen shade mirror, canopy bed, bedhead wall picture, yellow stool and the patterned floor rugs in the rooms looks very nice. The golden flowers are pretty in the outdoors areas. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, or relaxing poolside on the yellow loungers.
    It is a very nice family home for Christmas! :)
    Dear @rosemow you always say such lovely words which really enhance all creations. Thank you very much for all your fantastic support and kindness which are greatly treasured. Wishing you a wonderful festive season :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Golden Fleece is a wonderfully festive holiday home! The exterior lighting is spectacular. :smiley:
  • NoreNore Posts: 236 Member
    @masajo Golden Fleece is an inspiring build :) I actually changed my all white build to be half gold after seeing how awesome it looks thanks to you haha. So inspiring isn't just a hollow compliment! :D
    Link to my showcase thread: NoreKP Showcase

Link to a story I started: Chronicles of a Simki

Origin ID: NoreKP

Latest build: When Baroque Met Modern
    4584899921fd5b78c0674fd01372085ee844519960c626fcee531895d7bd6d3af4b9e81c.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Congrats @masajo on another awesome Maxis favourite!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    Thank you very much @StSciurus for your beautiful words, really pleased you like the lighting, I really wanted that to be a big part of the build :)
    Many thanks @Nore for your kind and wonderful comments, your creations are so fabulous and I am overwhelmed to think this build inspired you :)

WOW, what a fantastic surprise! Thank you so much for letting me know dear @rosemow I feel like I'm walking on cloud nine, very happy and excited, this is such awesome news :)
    A very big thank you @FaithofKaela really appreciate all your kindness and support :)

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NoreNore Posts: 236 Member
    edited December 2017
    Ignore what was here before haha, I intended that for the build feedback thread. Too many tabs open haha :)

@masajo You're very welcome and thank you as well :) Congratulations on the build being favourited, well deserved!
    Link to my showcase thread: NoreKP Showcase

Link to a story I started: Chronicles of a Simki

Origin ID: NoreKP

Latest build: When Baroque Met Modern
    4584899921fd5b78c0674fd01372085ee844519960c626fcee531895d7bd6d3af4b9e81c.jpg
    Thank you very much @Nore it was a wonderful and welcoming surprise :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Crimbo Cottage

This is a fun and festive home for a small family, a cute and cosy Christmas cottage. Open plan living areas with two bedrooms and one bathroom. Outdoor areas include backyard with bbq, art nook, guitar and gardening :)

Download here
    More pics here

GATAwhe.png

GpPL5ev.jpg

0cG6O3s.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    @masajo - Crimbo Cottage is adorable, I just love the interior design and the furnishings you have chosen are just perfect for the style of build you have created!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited December 2017
    Crimbo Cottage is a very nice Christmas home! :) Very nice roofing and design of the exterior! The way that you have done the windows, garland and wreaths on the roofing area and the flower box and wreaths on the front exterior looks so very nice! The red chimney and trimming and white roofing looks great! The angled gates at the front entrance is a nice touch. Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The gingham wall pattern looks nice and homely. Very nice corner sofa and armchair sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv. The candles are a nice touch on the coffee table and the vase of yellow flowers are sunny for sims to see. Very nice windows study desk nook for sims to enjoy together sunshine coming in onto them whilst using the computer at the table. The type of green curtains used in the living /dining area looks very nice. The fruit bowl is a great touch on the dining table. The Christmas tree looks very pretty ! It looks great the way that the half wall separates off the kitchen area. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The pictures and posters on the bedhead walls adds a nice look to the room, and the patterned beds look very nice. The curtains in the kids bedroom are cute! Kids will enjoy reading in their bedroom . The candles and animal plant are nice touches on the master bedroom bedside tables,
    It is a very nice family cottage! :)
    Many thanks @FaithofKaela for your kind and wonderful words, always very much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your beautiful kindness and support, your words bring much happiness and are always a great pleasure to read :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Congratulations on the well deserved Maxis Fave for Golden Fleece! Such a Gorgeous build! I love everything about it from the beautiful design to the awesome lighting, especially the curvy pathways. :blush:

Crimbo Cottage is Adorable! Love the red trim on the exterior and the comfy cozy interiors. :smile:
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Crimson Cottage is another wonderful holiday build! So cozy and homey (or "homely" as you say!). I’ve always loved the gingham wallpaper. :smiley:
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for your beautiful words, I love to see houses lit up for Christmas, they always look so magical :)
    Thank you very much for your kind and wonderful words @StSciurus the gingham wallpaper is one of my favourites too, it's so versatile :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Crimbo Cottage is a beautifully festive home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, yet another awesome way to think outside the box! Love that festive color schemes and the custom shutters you did. Love the Christmas wreaths around the building. The landscaping is so wonderful! I really love the foliage you did around the house. I like the stoned flooring at the yard area and the decks. And your interior, beautiful! The color scheme really reflect from the theme so well. Your kids' bedroom are so adorable!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Also, congrats on your Golden Fleece being faved by Maxis! Sorry, I don't have a power anymore to post a complete comment, but it was a wonderful build! Love the lights you did! Already added to my faves! :smiley:

And now, Merry Christmas to you! Hope you and your family are having a wonderful Holiday! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top