Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    okay i cleaned out my screen shots from the manager thing. now when i play the new ones might show up. my goal is onepost because i have to stop playing before the simself story by legacysimmer gets updated. there might be more but one for sure.

and now even though i promote the story he writes legacy will grimace at me. :p
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone!
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    @Julyvee94 Have a Hamil-ton of fun on your birthday!!! ;)

@Pegasus143 I approve of this pun :D thanks!

good now explain it to me.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @Bugsie2016 ahh, of course, one offs generally are more memorable. Funnily enough, I tend to speak a lot when I have a large audience and not so much in small groups - although I'm full of exceptions... Okay I'm just going to give up. (Brings out self assessment sheet!) :D
    @friendsfan367 Awesome, so are you the next simself? :)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @Bugsie2016 ahh, of course, one offs generally are more memorable. Funnily enough, I tend to speak a lot when I have a large audience and not so much in small groups - although I'm full of exceptions... Okay I'm just going to give up. (Brings out self assessment sheet!) :D
    @friendsfan367 Awesome, so are you the next simself? :)

I'm the opposite because talking in large groups never works as I sit there quietly trying not to be noticed. Some small groups i'm comfortable with but it depends who's in them.
    I'm not sure if it's because i'm an introvert or the fact I have social anxiety, which is actually why I don't say much to people. I will probably never know as neither can really be changed. :D (I know it's not too funny but when it's been there my entire life I think I can laugh about it 'cause otherwise i'd be miserable. )
    Btw not sure if i'm going to post this as i'm freaking out thinking about it and have reread this several times but if you're reading it then I did. :)

Anyway, end of conversation. :)
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Thanks everyone!

July and I are both fans of the musical Hamilton, and I hoped she would have a ton of fun on her birthday. Get it?
    Thanks everyone!

July and I are both fans of the musical Hamilton, and I hoped she would have a ton of fun on her birthday. Get it?

oh so it was your way of saying she has tons of fun on her birthday.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    I've been wondering for a while why I only get Wordpress notifications in my email from a select few people I follow (about 5 people in total, even though I'm following 37).

I've just discovered that for most of those people, I seem to be following a particular post instead of their whole site. That's so weird! So now I'm going through and following all the people I've been missing out on.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited December 2017
    @friendsfan367 This is mainly for you in this thread, but perhaps others who follow my SimLit might find it useful.

#BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

Breaking News - I won't be at my computer for the weekend (starting tonight). I still need to finish up the birthday party chapter. Unfortunately the fans will have to wait until Monday. Booooo! I know. To keep you in suspense, something happens in the last image of the chapter. Find out what it is on Monday!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @friendsfan367 This is mainly for you in this thread, but perhaps others who follow my SimLit might find it useful.

Breaking News - I won't be at my computer for the weekend (starting tonight). I still need to finish up the birthday party chapter. Unfortunately the fans will have to wait until Monday. Booooo! I know. To keep you in suspense, something happens in the last image of the chapter. Find out what it is on Monday!

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had too do it but i hope everything is alright.

That'll at least give me time to catch up. :)

and me writing time. i just have to be off by8 because its bbt night.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

Most definitely gives me time to catch up!

Hope all is well @LegacySims2017
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I'm behind with updating here... *sigh* between school and a cold I caught over the weekend, but I'm feeling much better.

LASL update:
    11-13-17_1-34-50c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576
    Lizzie goes home after staying out all night and is confronted with family issues. What else is new? :)
    Entry No. 5 How To Please Your Family

TAT update:
    22.jpg
    Kass recognizes the consequences of a recent decision and it pushes her over the edge a bit.
    1.73 Panic (Kass)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Does anyone know what is a calzone or a Strombolis?

@MadameLee Oooo... we eat those a lot in my household. I swear my husband should be a pizzahead... haha, because he eats pizza and pizza related foods all the time, probably everyday if I'd let him. A calzone typically is a folded-inside pizza with the sauce inside, and a stromboli is typically rolled like a log and has the sauce on the outside for dipping. But the words are nearly interchangeable depending on whom you ask. However, that is the official definition.

My husband and I make homemade strombolis frequently. :) Though sometimes we make calzones. They are delicious.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Does anyone know what is a calzone or a Strombolis?

@MadameLee Oooo... we eat those a lot in my household. I swear my husband should be a pizzahead... haha, because he eats pizza and pizza related foods all the time, probably everyday if I'd let him. A calzone typically is a folded-inside pizza with the sauce inside, and a stromboli is typically rolled like a log and has the sauce on the outside for dipping. But the words are nearly interchangeable depending on whom you ask. However, that is the official definition.

My husband and I make homemade strombolis frequently. :) Though sometimes we make calzones. They are delicious.

I guess the 3rd time I get around to Vanellis restaurant at (mall i was at today-I should try calzone and then next time after that Strombolis. (the 2nd time I will be having real pizza).
    6adMCGP.gif
    Happy belated birthday, @JulyVee94. Hope your day was super sweet. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited December 2017
    Hi All! I just wanted to let you know that I have my very first Voting Poll up. Help choose a pet for Cameron Catnip, part of the Cats Rule & Dogs Drool Vet Challenge. Poll closes Sun., Dec. 10th. This is a brand new challenge that I created, so if you haven't read it yet, I have just started, so still time to catch-up. Thanks so much :)

Here is the direct link to vote. Sorry, I was having some "link" problems. Thanks for your patience.
    https://polldaddy.com/poll/9892977/

https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/vote-choose-a-pet-for-cameron-poll

cam_vote.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Hi All! I just wanted to let you know that I have my very first Voting Poll up. Help choose a pet for Cameron Catnip, part of the Cats Rule & Dogs Drool Vet Challenge. Poll closes Sun., Dec. 10th. This is a brand new challenge that I created, so if you haven't read it yet, I have just started, so still time to catch-up. Thanks so much :)

https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/vote-choose-a-pet-for-cameron-poll

cam_vote.png

Just voted. Hope it's come through. Wasn't quite sure I did it right. :D
    @friendsfan367 & @Karilan Everything is okay. :smile: I'm just real busy right this weekend. And I mean real busy. :lol:

@simscognito Yay! Binging it will be real easy. Ask anyone who's read it thus far. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited December 2017
    @friendsfan367 & @Karilan Everything is okay. :smile: I'm just real busy right this weekend. And I mean real busy. :lol:

@simscognito Yay! Binging it will be real easy. Ask anyone who's read it thus far. :grimace:

glad your alright. scaring us like :p that wasn't nice. but its worth the wait.
    edited December 2017
    And I have another TAT update:

81.jpg
    Kass has an unexpected visitor, learns an unexpected secret, and does something unexpected.
    1.74 Wound (Kass)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Hi @Karilan , just letting you know I've finished your Beth and Brooke. You can view them here. :)

glad your alright. scaring us like :p that wasn't nice. but its worth the wait.

I would be honest up front if anything was wrong. This community is awesome and supportive. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited December 2017
    @simscognito - thanks for voting. I couldn't tell if you had voted, as it only shows me results, but there are some votes already on the site. Super excited about this! Thanks again :)

@LegacySims2017 - I will have to do a binge read again. Have to get some packages mailed off this weekend, then life will be a bit better. Not! lol

For many, this is a busy time of year. Everything will pick up again in January. Have a fun day everyone!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top