Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circus: EPISODE SIX! A Sims 3 Reality Show: (Season 3 of High Hopes)

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I hope Tiger's alright. Haven't seen him posting around recently. But is this show still on? :(
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I hope so. I was having so much fun with this. :o
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I hope Tiger's alright. Haven't seen him posting around recently. But is this show still on? :(

Hello, sorry for the absence of an update for this show. I apologise, I've just been extremely busy with school stuff and I've struggled to find time to actually jump into the game to film.

I know I don't want to cancel this season, but it might just take a while for me to finish it. :/
    Ah! I keep postponing this next episode. I will hopefully go into game at the end of the week to film more, but it's been hectic with school work and work work, and just me procrastinating in general, to find time otherwise.
    I wonder if TSS is still around
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Ah! I keep postponing this next episode. I will hopefully go into game at the end of the week to film more, but it's been hectic with school work and work work, and just me procrastinating in general, to find time otherwise.

Hey, I actually did a little bit of filming today! :) In the mood, I suppose.
    Yet again I've been slack with filming for this, and I yet again apologise, as it has been quite some time since the last episode, and it's been over a month since the last update for the next episode. I'm interested in continuing this but I hate to keep everyone involved unsure and waiting for news to come, so I'm tempted not to cancel, but to find a compromise. Whatever that may be.

I'll hopefully find some time soon to complete the episode, and once more I apologise for this extreme delay. It doesn't help that even loading the Sims 3 has become a pain for me, because it's so slow, but I've also procrastinated writing any of this episode, and that is my fault.
    GUESS WHAT? I have a surprise for ya'll. That's right. ;)

EPISODE FOUR: WITCH HUNT HAS BEEN RELEASED! Enjoy!

Once more, very, very sorry for the wait. The last episode was released in March, and it is now November. Quite the gap in between episode three and four. Sorry. :/

@M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer @x_MG_x @twiddle3 @HayloHusky @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh
    :0

It's finally here!

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    :o To quote Dr Frankenstein: "IT'S ALIVE!!!!" :D

Woo! Off to go read. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Oh my. Things are looking grimmer than ever. :0

I'll give everyone a chance to read the new episode and comment if they feel like it before I send out the next ranking. :)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I don’t even remember the challenge, but somehow I did great.

Poor Alicia and CeCe. They’re really hurting :(
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Well, I flopped the challenge :/
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Twiddle and I almost made it. So close :D

Speaking of ranking, I really need to brush up on previous episodes to observe whom Gemma and Kirk would trust the least.

Also, I honestly felt bad about the previous outcome because I didn't know TWO people would be killed off, and I felt somewhat responsible for the death I didn't expect.

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Speaking of ranking, I really need to brush up on previous episodes to observe whom Gemma and Kirk would trust the least.

Also, I honestly felt bad about the previous outcome because I didn't know TWO people would be killed off, and I felt somewhat responsible for the death I didn't expect.

Is that a confession?
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Is that a confession?

Maybe ;)

edited December 2017
    THE VOTING PROCESSION

Hello, contestants. Don't be alarmed; I come in peace.
    Now it is time for your second official voting procession. All of you will enter the chamber and rank the contestants who are NOT SAFE from least liked to most liked. Yes, you will be deciding who shall be more likely to be killed, because those who are disliked will be the unsafe ones. Remember all ALIVE contestants will be voting in the chamber.

So, now that I have your attention, it is time for the voting to begin! [Remember, your ranking should begin with the contestant that your contestants (individually) like LEAST then range to the contestant they like the MOST. This voting should NOT be based on the real-life contestants but the in-game contestants - so no picking on people because they win a lot. Let me know if anything confuses you.] :)

Those currently on neutral ground:
    -Robyn Hemming
    -CeCe Colby
    -Kai Wright
    -Kallistra Forrester
    -Gemma De Luca
    -Villy Vodka
    -Ramona Hemming
    -Kirk Hayward
    -Dottie Stubbs

Once the voting procession has concluded, the votes will be tallied, some will be saved, and some...some will be unfortunately...murdered! >:)
    [Sorry, had to. I do feel sympathy for the deceased, but I do particularly enjoy filming murder scenes...now I sound horrible, like a criminal. Sorry again.]
    Post edited by Tigerblu11 on
    I was an idiot and forgot to include Dottie/Detective X in those in neutral grounds, so sorry if you happened to see the post beforehand and didn’t include her. :/ The one name I forgot, how horrible of me.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Done. :)
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Princess: The cake is not a lie, silly. I ate a slice this morning!

Confirmed: Princess plays Portal. :D
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    I'll try to vote later today!
    Darn, I didn't get a notification for this. I'll get to it