The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You decide! Ugly...or not ugly? That is the question.

pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 540 Member
So, I am going to embark on this legacy quest...AGAIN. Darn you, Pinstar1161! And I want input...should I go for beauty...or downright horror in looks? Candi020765 is my go-to girl for ugliness inspiration...but, there really isn't anyone that I seek for beauty. I haven't really found any in-game beautiful sims. There are very few. Hmmm....
Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

It can be fun to see how ugly the Sims can get. Or you can start out with a Really ugly Sim and try to go back to pretty.
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 540 Member
    Ugly it is...but in the morning! I must try to get some kind of sleep! Ha! I will try to make the most handsome sim I can with what I've got...no custom skins here. Once I get to ten generations of ugly...I might try to get back to beautiful...if the family can get through twenty generations!
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 540 Member
    edited December 2017
    My ugly legacy is going Ivy League...No slouches here...Every generation must complete a degree in University! That's right. I know...It gives them an advantage for the job market...somewhat. But, here's my twist...Each generation cannot hold a regular job until they find their job on the computer or in the newspaper. So, they must find a way to support themselves until they do, so that degree could technically end up meaningless! The job they must take must coordinate with the degree they complete! That's how I am playing!