Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Peacockgirl24Peacockgirl24 Posts: 8 New Member
    Moana should have a pool.
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So generation 4 (Pocahantas) is now a child. She has a little brother, Matthias, who is a toddler almost a child. He ended up with Naveen's eyes and AHH I am in love hahaha. I plan to have Poca be a painter who gardens, collects and what not. She is also going to be a single mother to at least 4 possibly more children, I haven't decided yet. She is going adopt and her youngest daughter will be Ariel. I am thinking of moving them into one of the neighborhoods wit houses but I love San Myshuno so much hahah.

IFERP5b.png
    Poca and Matty hugging. She loves being a big sister!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I've missed this challenge. I took a break from it for a while but I'm back and so are my Blancs!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    Hello! Is it okay to age up the heirs early on in the game?
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
    @Sweetpooh1993 I think so. I aged up my fourth gen heir, Pocahantas, because she was living on her own as a teenager and was top of her class at school.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    @ccarrig_95 Thank you so much for answering. I am currently on the Cinderella generation. Since she was a teenager with an A in school, and with her mother being an elder, I wanted to go ahead and age Cinderella up to a young adult.
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
    @Sweetpooh1993 Yeah my game glitched after Snow had her 6th kid. Cinderella was the first so I moved her and her sister out and deleted the rest of the family.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
  • ResSteelResSteel Posts: 63 Member
    This sounds like a very exciting challenge!
  • pikacatpikacat Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm looking forward to starting this challenge so much! Normally I never do legacies because I get bored but this seems really fun. I might also do a slideshow/photo album at the end of each generation and add a link here if anyone is interested. :smile:
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    We find out who Aurora's mystery girl in this update, will Aurora actually talk to her this time?

suRdkSd.jpg
  • pikacatpikacat Posts: 5 New Member
    I just finished part 1 of this and I'm really enjoying it so far. If anyone wants to check it out I'll be really grateful. ^.^
    Also at the end of generation 1 I'm going to make a slideshow or video of all the most memorable moments.
    My blog is pikacat19.wordpress.com
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    With pets being added it is interesting to if some of the princess had pets what would they be. Or if they did have animals in their lifes and we add them are they a cat or dog. I just download a cat that looks like sushi.lol Yet I know she had Flounder do I could make two cats one sushi and one flounder.
    @Rudiarose I am hoping that by the time I get to Aurora's generation, I will have cats and dogs and she will be a vet. Right now Ariel is a toddler so I have plenty of time.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
  • bubbyinmanbubbyinman Posts: 1 New Member
    do we have to start on an empty lot
  • SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    bubbyinman wrote: »
    do we have to start on an empty lot

It says to follow the original legacy challenge rules so yes, you would start with an empty lot. But I say if you would rather start in a premade lot then go for it. Everyone plays differently. I personally started out in a premade lot because it followes my story line better. :)
  • putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    edited November 2017
  • k8hamil04k8hamil04 Posts: 10 New Member
    So I have currently been doing pretty well. I am still gen 1, only started this challenge a couple of days ago, and I have 6 kids so far.

I decided against EVERY ONE of them having a bad trait and instead went with a trait i felt suited them the most.

Docette (Doc) -Genius
    Harper (Happy) - Cheerful
    Grumpie- Hot-headed

The other three are still toddlers and babies.

I only just realised though that for the cinderella generation, it says that the sim must have 'neat' and 'foodie' traits. Is it all right if one of those traits are gained aging into an adult? Otherwise it might be hard..

I only plan on using one cheat in the game and that will be to change the name of one of my girls to Cinderella when I decide which one i want to have for Gen 2 :)

Having a lot of fun with this challenge.
  • k8hamil04k8hamil04 Posts: 10 New Member
    Oh! And Docette is aging up soon, but thankfully both her and Harper are straight a students and have completed their aspirations :D
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    k8hamil04 wrote: »
    So I have currently been doing pretty well. I am still gen 1, only started this challenge a couple of days ago, and I have 6 kids so far.

I decided against EVERY ONE of them having a bad trait and instead went with a trait i felt suited them the most.

Docette (Doc) -Genius
    Harper (Happy) - Cheerful
    Grumpie- Hot-headed

The other three are still toddlers and babies.

I only just realised though that for the cinderella generation, it says that the sim must have 'neat' and 'foodie' traits. Is it all right if one of those traits are gained aging into an adult? Otherwise it might be hard..

I only plan on using one cheat in the game and that will be to change the name of one of my girls to Cinderella when I decide which one i want to have for Gen 2 :)

Having a lot of fun with this challenge.

I think that is a great approach @k8hamil04 :) I approve, since I did something similar - for every child I chose one bad trait and one inspired by the dwarf they represented.

And I think it doesn't matter when your Cinderella gets the traits, so it's definitely all right. Although I assigned her 'neat' and 'foodie' respectively
    on her child and teen birthday and it worked out fine :smile:
  • Hunter_XHunter_X Posts: 30 Member
    > @Playingwithmah said:
    > The only reason she doesn't is because it's the end of the legacy... feel free to though!
  • Megura89Megura89 Posts: 13 New Member
    I'm glad there are still people doing this challenge. I finally created a blog page to put all my updates in. Currently in Gen 2. :)
  • putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    edited December 2017
    But because I like making banners and we are close to the end. :)

generation-3-pocahontas.png?w=500

disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
    @Megura89 I have been thinking of posting a blog. I am doing it on blogspot unless you know of an easy free site that I can use. I just have to write the stories and updates for each generation. Obviously the previous ones won't be a detailed as the current one. I just started Generation 5 with Ariel as my heir.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    ccarrig_95 wrote: »
    @Megura89 I have been thinking of posting a blog. I am doing it on blogspot unless you know of an easy free site that I can use. I just have to write the stories and updates for each generation. Obviously the previous ones won't be a detailed as the current one. I just started Generation 5 with Ariel as my heir.

Hi, @ccarrig_95 ) If you're still looking for a free site to host your blog, I can recommend Wordpress, it's easy to navigate and customize and a good chunk of simming community uses it! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top