Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• LeiaLeia Posts: 61 Member
    Update: Deaderpool has been very nice and took a few minutes to listen to my suggestion as I didn't really correctly explain what exactly I was suggesting and...
    Turns out the MCCC menu for Cats&Dogs is being planned so pets in household sizes bigger than 8 are gonna be editable too ^^
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    Leia wrote: »
    Problem with MCCC is that you cannot click on a pet and 'Modify in CAS' via MCCC... Since pets are always last in line that means that you cannot change the pet afterwards (in case of having more than 8 sims) in any way, only people. Which is a tad bit bothersome.

It's on DP's to do list.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    Does anyone know of a mod not for playable or controllable pets, just the ability to see things like their age, skills, needs, etc.

I found the mod for you, Show Sim Info, it can also be used on cats and dogs http://modthesims.info/d/576053
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    1. I’d like a mod that respawns objects stolen by kleptos. If it came from a household, I wouldn’t mind if funds were subtracted to replace the stolen furniture.

Also if possible, a security guard mod that can send failed swipes from kleptos to jail or community service for a few days (which would prevent them from popping around to swipe more things.

I like the klepto trait and all as it’s something that happens in real life and I have a few kleptos around (whose traits I do not want to change as it’s part of the personalities I’ve given them), but they’re slowly emptying out my community lots and I hate having to go around fixing and re-adding everything manually! I also design my own lots and like them being perfect, so it bothers me not remembering if something was stolen from it or not. But yea I do like the trait and when I’m playing with a klepto sim it can be a lot of fun, but having to re-purchase or return everything manually is a bit annoying.

2. Also I’d like a way to clean out inventories of sims without having to play them. I have over 200 sims and I don’t want to go through each household (esp the townies) just to fix the lag which is probably a result of all the stuff in their inventories. I’d prefer a mod that doesn’t just wipe everything all around, as I like some of my sims carrying violins and guitars.
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    edited November 2017
    The 'Dresser' module of MC Command Center will do this for you.
    Somehow I have totally overlooked the MC Dresser module, so thank you. :) It takes good care of the weird festival outfits. I've also recently discovered LittleMsSam's Dress Code Mod, which lets us decide what Sims wear on lots. Thank god for modders.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'd like an invisible object that could be put on top of stuff that would stop cats from sitting on top of deco objects that we don't want them to interact with. For example:catsdowhattheywant.png
    I don't know if they're sitting on top of whatever the crib is cloned from or if they're sitting on top of the actual baby but I'd love to have something that would block them from getting up there. And while we're on the subject of babies-as-objects I wish some modders would take that concept to the max. If we don't get to have real sim babies we should be able do do whatever the flip we want with object babies including but not limited to having swatches so that we change their skin color if we want to, swatches on their clothes, and being able to move them up and down like paintings or make them work with omsps so we can place them on different surfaces.
    Post edited by bionicdesserts on
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Is there a cheat or mod which lets us create pets only households?
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I'd like an invisible object that could be put on top of stuff that would stop cats from sitting on top of deco objects that we don't want them to interact with. For example:catsdowhattheywant.png
    I don't know if they're sitting on top of whatever the crib is cloned from or if they're sitting on top of the actual baby but I'd love to have something that would block them from getting up there. And while we're on the subject of babies-as-objects I wish some modders would take that concept to the max. If we don't get to have real sim babies we should be able do do whatever the flip we want with object babies including but not limited to having swatches so that we change their skin color if we want to, swatches on their clothes, and being able to move them up and down like paintings or make them work with omsps so we can place them on different surfaces.

There are mods for skin color and clothing for babies:
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4skin infant
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4baby clothes
  • bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    @Bananas_45 Yep I have one of those but you can only use one at a time I want it to where you can click on the baby and there be swatches for skin color and clothes that can be changed like regular objects.
  • BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    Just to throw this in, here is the list of mods put out of commission by the new patch:

https://simsvip.com/2017/11/07/incompatible-modsupdates-november-7-2017-patch/
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Criteria Specific Doors. Does this mod type already exist or can it be made? locks or customized lot trait

That would allow only
    1. Specific age groups on a lot, i.e., young adults only, or teen only, toddler or child only.
    2. Doors or lot traits that only allow specific genders on a lot.

I know we have door locks, but they need to function beyond what we get.

I can't believe this hasnt been requested over and over. It is definitely an option that I severely miss from sims1/2.

Currently I am trying to re-design my Magnolia Promenade World to be a hot spot, if you will, for young adults. Pool Bar, Hotel, Disco, and (still pondering the fourth lot). The thing is, I only want to see young adults frequent these spots. And, again in other worlds, I'd like an option to see only teens in certain lots, like some of my game arcades, etc.

Thanks for any replies/suggestions
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Has anybody created a mod that either adds evolving plants to the tend garden command, or even just adds an evolve all command? There was one, but apparently the creator didn’t think it was necessary any more. The only alternative is one that makes gardening autonomous, and I don’t know if I’d want to deal with that.
  • lisylou21lisylou21 Posts: 5 New Member
    Would love it if someone updated the no cool down for super efficient baby care mod. It's super annoying when you have multiples and you can only use it for one of them
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Is there any mod yet (other then Playable Pets) that shows pets' needs and age and other info without being able to controll them? Like some kind of playable pets lite or so?
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Is there a mod that completely disabled the check toddler interaction? My sims are trying to feed my toddler even when she's not hungry and i'm getting sick of it.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • MedullanMedullan Posts: 1 New Member
    I need a mod that disables the check to see if a sim is on the lot when a sim tries to read the book of life. I would like my sims to be able to read each others book of life without the target sim having to be on a different lot from the reader. I have sims 4 studio I could theoretically create this mod myself but I cannot find the appropriate file or value that needs to be changed to disable this check.
  • LifeSimLifeSim Posts: 139 Member
    Multiple weddings and partners
    everyone is different not similar <3
  • ThibideauThibideau Posts: 2 New Member
    I know this is kinda of a stretch but I would like a mod where after a cow plant eats a sim they turn into a plant version of that sim, like invasion of the pod people :p
    LifeSim wrote: »
    Multiple weddings and partners

If you have MCCC and MC Woohoo there's a setting to enable that.
    Thibideau wrote: »
    I know this is kinda of a stretch but I would like a mod where after a cow plant eats a sim they turn into a plant version of that sim, like invasion of the pod people :p

That would be great. :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Thibideau wrote: »

I LOVE this idea. I can't wait until we actually get plant sims .. at least I hope we do.
  • DumbstruckedDumbstrucked Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello!
    I'm pretty sure this mod exists because I've seen youtubers use them but, does anyone here know a link to doki doki literature club custom content? Maybe for the clothes and what not.
  • TheNUBaliciousTheNUBalicious Posts: 113 Member
    Could anyone here make or fix a mod that was just broken by the Jungle Adventure patch? My friend in BobSquad uses it because they get migraines, and now it is hard to play the game for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The mod is the Darker Loading Screens mod found on Mod The Sims. The mod creator hasn't been on the site since January 2017. modthesims.info/download.php?t=581674 Thank you in advance for any help.
  • SugarQueenSugarQueen Posts: 2 New Member
    Something that is quite frustrating on Sims 4 is being invited to a family or friends lot, but then not being able to enter their home because when you played the household family you've locked their home for everyone except household. If there any way I could influence or tell someone part of the household to let me in. It doesn't even give me the option to knock the door. And it's even harder when the household lot is fenced and has a gate.
    Could anyone here make or fix a mod that was just broken by the Jungle Adventure patch? My friend in BobSquad uses it because they get migraines, and now it is hard to play the game for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The mod is the Darker Loading Screens mod found on Mod The Sims. The mod creator hasn't been on the site since January 2017. modthesims.info/download.php?t=581674 Thank you in advance for any help.

I would love a fix for that mod too. I'm not bothered by the loading screen when it's normal colored but i much prefer the darker colors.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...