Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ Sims 4 Quality Control Contest ~ Challenge 74 up due (EST) 9th March ☆☆

Comments

• Options
    AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    Hello All!!!

@caramellibra29 - loving your family. The face on that dog is priceless and we need more Sim women shaped like real life people who wear short skirts!!! She rocks!!! I wanna hang with her!
    @kimartist..AHA - I at least got the upstate NY part right!!! Probably only a 6 hour drive from Saratoga to Buffalo...practically next door!
    @Oliana - what an adorable home-town clinic. It's really great! That tiled wallpaper looks really awesome in the examining rooms. Wish I'd thought of it!
    @Laebeth - Ninnstah Baybee!!! It is so perfect suburbia! Love it. Love the way you got the tiny prints perfectly around the walls and all the sim made photos! Just mad you don't have a slide show to see more!!! Kitty and Marshall and the pets are the bomb too. Love her kitty sweater with doc martins and tights!! I think I need to start dressing that way too!
    @liziann1 - Nice clean modern design!! Love the simple elegance of your waiting area and the pet grooming area is great! Nice looking family too!
    @corwim - not nice to post a teaser like that! Looks really pretty and I NEED to see the rest now!! ;)
    AND if I somehow missed your creations, it's not intentional. I'm sorry and you have my permission to slap me.
  • Options
    kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member

Ainsleyf wrote: »
    @kimartist..AHA - I at least got the upstate NY part right!!! Probably only a 6 hour drive from Saratoga to Buffalo...practically next door!

Yes I love Lake Chautauqua, I'm hoping to move there sometime over the next few years. I do know where Saratoga is, been through there a few times in my life :)

revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

• Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @Ainsleyf Ainsley Booboo! (errr.... haha!) Thank you for the awesome comment though. You are just too kind, always keeping up with everyone! I might post the build with full photos in my showcase.. it just takes tiiiiime. I am actually wondering about changing my showcase system. Maybe I should just do a slideshow.. Would be easier I think. Hmmm. But OCD me likes to be consistent.. lol. I'll just ponder it forever :p
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    PaigeottoPaigeotto Posts: 127 Member
    QC challenge no: 55
    Origin ID: Paigeotto
    Are you a novice builder: No
    Intermediate, Experienced, Advanced or Unofficial level: Experienced
    Original Lot used (lot name and town): Tail's End
    Gallery Name: Little Paws Pawspital
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1BA542F8D62711E788AAC38F04807BF8
    Notes about entry: I wish I had more time! I scrapped my first one and this is sooo last minute.
    Images (3-6 max):
    lMKOpXl.png
    ht2g1zR.png
    tbj8Anz.png
    XUiA7mr.png
    1f4bGKv.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The exterior design of Little Paws Pawspital is very nice! @Paigeotto :) The brick and scalloped exterior wall textures look nice, and the roofing looks great! The poodle and cat bonsai sculptures are cute in the front area of the build! The fish water fountains is a nice touch and the lamp lights are very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the Clinic! The pets play, food and sleeping area in the reception area looks great! It looks very creative the way that the cats wall prints corespond with the levels of the cat tower! The blue circles floor prints add a nice look to the area and the blue wall pattern looks nice. The dogs wall picture is a great touch on the wall Very nice sofa seats sitting and waiting area. The magazine rack stand , the pet posters and the dog plant are nice touches there. The pawprints on the flooring look great!
    Sims will like taking their pets to your Pawspital :)
  • Options
    CJSimmieCJSimmie Posts: 310 Member
    @Ainsleyf - I'm so happy you like my family for this challenge :smile: I also agree with the need to show more female sims with curves, beauty and style.

@rosemow - Thank you so much for your delightful comments on my sim Marshall and Kitty. I hope you liked the paw print design as well, it seemed apropos for this challenge :smile:
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

First it took me many playing hours to understand how the vet clinic work, all the issues and the workarounds. For example: Your sim should not travel with pets if you will open the clinic, neither you can try to send pets to home and the openning the clinic, this one is a really game breaking. As a customer you can not go with more than one pet, or the chaos is garantized. I did not place music to avoid sims dancing (I dislike this, I always have music). You can not use man/woman bathrooms because, as with toddlers: a man owner is not able to bath his girl dog and vice versa :/ You really need empty space to play smooth this feature. Oh, and the extra vets are so useless when you need a clean place :p
    But at the end my clinic is functional (reached 4 stars, I need to upgrade those roomba things, but my vet is a new sim, so useless lol). But is a simple design, supposedly an old renovated warehouse, and less clutered than other buildings I have done before. But I´m having a good time playing it :# Thanks for the challenge @Cbear13

Origin ID: osiazul
    Are you a novice builder: no
    Intermediate, Experienced, Advanced or Unofficial level: advanced
    Original Lot used (lot name and town): Tail's End at Brindlenton Bay
    Gallery Name: Old Warehouse Vet Clinic
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/42F377CFD62111E78D6FC38F04807BF8
    Notes about entry: the boxes at the cats area are sticking because they need to be like this so they can work as game area for cats. You can join many of them, they "click together" so you can form an unit. It is a nice stuff and can be placed anywhere. You can make a smaller play area for cats with this. But the huge ones that are everywhere at the port are really nice. I avoid the clutter at the lab stations and at all the equipment to prevent failures or routing issues. BTW cats can be traped at the countertops, I missed the opportunity to take a screen shot of this :s
    Images (3-6 max): (please post 1 street view photo)

Welcome to the Old Warehouse:
    4HlGfmA.png
    The first patient:
    avC0oz4.png
    Well, Marshall loves pink (it is Kitty's room):
    0RibGyz.png
    Dogs area view:
    PDYF94u.png
    Waiting room:
    zDjtFij.png
    At the cats area:
    wbBULD8.png
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Hope you can fix your game @Cbear13 There has been a Nvidia update recently, but I do not know if you have one of this. The updates can reset your game card settings. Lowering my settings was really helpfull, and my game still looks nice. Even better, after this update my sims skin looks weird, lowering the settings make them look pretty again. I also never, never, never play online. Online is ok when I'm building but it really breaks the game if you are playing. The first sims days with the new EP are hard, many things are spawning or generating for the first time in all the worlds. It was the same with city living, but I feel this EP is more heavy. BTW I feel the settings for the water is the worst, and Brindleton is full of water :D

@Paigeotto your clinic is really cute, I really like what you have done with the cat house and the wall decor <3

@Liziann1 it si so nice to see you!! I already saw your clinic at the gallery <3 I love the green and the facade <3

And I'm curious: someone has tried to have pets in the city (San Myshuno)??
  • Options
    The exterior design and layout of Old Warehouse Clinic is very nice! @emere :)The pegs, animal signs, flower box windows and flower wall items look very nice on the exterior walls! The type and placement of the windows looks very nice. The outdoors training course area for dogs and the design of the cats outdoors area look great! The flowers in the front area look very pretty. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the Clinic! The pawprints rugs leading up to the check in podium , pets posters on the wall , the pretty flower tubs either sides of the pditum and the pawprints on the wall are very nice touches! The pink colour scheme, pink fish themed curtains and the hearts wall pattern in Kitty’s room are pretty! Very nice waiting room! The floor rugs add a great look to the room, and the dogs picture looks great! Sims will enjoy having a cup of coffee whilst waiting. The wall paneling looks very nice.
    It is a very nice Vet Clinic to take sick pets to! :)
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited December 2017
    Entry form:
    Origin ID: Corwim
    Sims Gallery Name: The Goldman Family
    Gallery Link: The Goldman Family
    Picture & Showcase link: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16194678/#Comment_16194678

Come meet the Goldmans: Katherine "Kitty" and her cute yet queenly cat Cleo and Marshall "The Fluffster" and his loyal, adventurous best bud Boomer! :smile:

Images (1-2 images):
    38722039242_4d3eeb89b5_o.jpg23888480957_63193e115b_o.jpg

I created short bios for each of them from before they met, when Katherine and Marshall got married and finally when they became a family with their pets and ready to open their vet clinic. :smile:

Katherine:
    Katherine simply adores Cats! Don't call her crazy cat lady though, cause she loves any type of furry critter. :smile: Off to university now, she's going to study to become a Veterinarian. And who knows, she may just find her future hubby among these fellow Animal Lovers, even if he is more of a Dog Lover. :wink:

Marshall:
    Marshall has always been top Dog at college, but now it seems that s/o let the Dogs out and turned his world upside down! He won't touch his grub, doesn't feel like taking long walks; all he yearns for is a smile on her face, a pat on the back and a lil' scratch behind his ear. Yup, Marshall is in love and as they say, opposites attract cause he fell for Cute Cat lady Katherine Silverman! :smile:

Cleo and Boomer at the adoption center:
    Cleo:
    Hello human. My name is Queen Cleopatra. Cleo will do I suppose. Hm, Your house is very nice and will do fine as the royal castle of my kingdom, though some changes have to be made. First, you will put fluffy pillows in each room, second I expect three home cooked meals each day and finally you will brush my fur five times a day. Yes yes, I'll think we'll get along brilliantly. :smile:

Boomer:
    Hi there! Boy, am I glad to meet you! You see, I'm looking for a new home and you look like a super fun master. I love having adventures, playing games and racing around the yard. I'm also way Friendly, in me you'll have a friend for life, through the good times, but also the bad ones, I'll always stand by your side. Hugs & paws, your Boomer. :smile:

Katherine and Marshall graduated & got married!:
    Marshall "The Fluffster" Gold and Katherine "Kitty" Silverman have decided to take the leap and get married! They are now looking for a place to start their happily ever after and their eye has fallen on the town of Brindleton Bay. First order of business, with both being animal lovers, is to adopt a few pets to complete their newfound Goldman Family. :)
    Thought it would be a nice feature that when they married they combined their last names to create a new one (Marshall Gold, Katherine Silverman, becoming the Goldmans :smile: ).

And the last part of their story before they can start running their vet clinic in Brindleton Bay: :smile:
    Marshall and Katherine have found their perfect pets with Boomer and Cleo. After months of hard work they also completed their dream Vet Clinic, Golden Paws, and are now ready to start their lives in Brindleton Bay! To help start them out, Katherine has lvl 5 in the Veterinarian skill, while Marshall has level 3 as well as lvl 2 in the pet training skill. :-)

How I came up with their outfits and looks aka judges notes (or for everyone who likes to read a lot :smiley: ):
    Katherine "Kitty" Goldman
    From the description, I derived that Katherine, aka Kitty, had the Cat Lover, Vegetarian and Music Lover traits and the Friend of the Animals aspiration. Since she was going to be living in Brindleton Bay I tried to give her a cute and girly look that would fit in a coastal town. For her party outfit, I wanted an outfit that she could wear going to a night club, being a music lover.While I included a few cat themed clothing and accessory items, I didn't want to go overboard with it, didn't want to make her a crazy cat lady. :smiley: Her make up is minimal, as big and bold colours here didn't really seem to suit her style. While I mixed up her accessories, she, just like Marshall, is wearing the same ring in each outfit, representing her wedding ring and her never taking it off is a symbol of her love for her hubby. :smile: And finally, as an extra, I also included her vet uniform as her secondary everyday outfit. It matches the one I have set as the female vet uniform for my Golden Paws vet clinic.

Cleo "Cleopatra" Goldman
    There weren't many hints about the traits for the pets in the description (or I missed them lolz), the only one I picked up on is that Katherine liked to relax listening to music with her cat in her lap, so I gave Cleo the lazy trait. :wink: While Cleo is a sweet kitty, because of Katherine's love for her, she has become a tad bit spoiled and being a British Longhair she also likes to be brushed, so her third trait became fluffy. :smile: Being a bit spoiled, and her independent nature, Cleo doesn't have an accessory on, she wouldn't allow a human contraption like a collar on her lovely neck! :smiley: However, she did get a second outfit as a bonus, as how Katherine would dress her for the cold winter evenings that are upcoming as while I was playtesting, Cleo's favourite sleeping spot were the outside benches on the porch. Doesn't she look adorable all fuzzy warm and wintry? B)

Marshall "The Fluffster" Goldman
    Just as Katherine, Marshall has the vegetarian trait and the Friend of the Animals aspiration. In addition, he is a Dog Lover and he absolutely Loves the Outdoors. So for his outfits, I tried to give them an outdoors theme and his main colours are natural colours like brown, beige, blue and green. His party outfit is more tuned towards outdoors activities as well, like campfire parties and such. I also gave him boots in a few of his outfits, as an outdoorsy type of person would love to go on hikes. Similar to Katherine, he also has the same ring on in each outfit, again, being their wedding ring and representing their love for each other. I tried mixing up his hairstyles as well, which was harder than with Katherine. Think I managed the shaved-on-the-sides look everywhere, and giving the fluffy nature of most of these, even the flattened-with-a-tiny-bun for his sports outfit was possible I think. Again, just as with Kitty, I didn't want to go overboard in having a dog pictured on each of his outfits, but there are some hints here and there. And of course, had to have the wolf t-shirt included among his outfits! :smiley: And finally, he also has his vet uniform included as his secondary everyday outfit. :smile:

Boomer Goldman
    And finally there is Boomer, Marshall's Loyal, Friendly and Adventurous best bud! :smile: The description mentioned that Marshall loved having his best friend at his side for all his outdoorsy activities, so Loyal and Adventurous became the main traits I picked, and to enhance their best buds relation, I also picked the Friendly trait. Boomer has a total of three outfits. I thought the neckerchief would be a good outfit for an outdoorsy, adventurous dog and just as Cleo, he also got a secondary outfit more geared towards winter weather, as he needs to stay warm on all the hikes he and Marshall would undertake. And finally he also has a Walking outfit with a collar, more practical than the neckerchief to attach a leach on. :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Entry form:
    Origin ID: Corwim
    Are you a novice builder: not sure, I'd say I'm experienced in room design, but a novice as it comes to exterior design and landscaping
    Intermediate, Experienced, Advanced or Unofficial level: Intermediate
    Original Lot used (lot name and town): Tail's End in Brindleton Bay
    Gallery Name: Golden Paws Vet Clinic
    Gallery Link: Golden Paws Vet Clinic
    Pictures and Showcase link: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16194814/#Comment_16194814

Notes about entry:
    - the flower boxes on the second floor (outside the office) are slightly clipping into the shutters of the windows used, but I tried to make it look as clean as possible.
    - in the downstairs bathroom (extending from Marshall's exam room) has a curtain of which the rail clips into the wall, couldn't help this as I couldn't move the curtain further away from the neighbouring wall
    - in the kitchen upstairs, their are two items 'sunken' into the objects they are on. If I raised them higher, they would be floating above their surface which didn't look good. Again, tried to make it look as clean as possible. The items are: "The Manifest" on top of the fridge and "My Stumps - part four" on top of the "My Parents Knick Knacks" cabinet.
    - In both exam rooms the "Dog. A Diagram" is MOOd into the cabinets above them, making it look like it extends from those cabinets
    - the custom pictures throughout the build are pictures I took myself of my Goldman family members. :smile: They include the pictures in the apartment and the smaller versions in both Kitty and Marshall's exam rooms. So made by me, Corwim. :smile:
    - The gift shop wall in the waiting room behind the reception desk is not meant to function as a retail store and mainly intended as a decorative function.
    - The flowers in front of the porch are clipping into each other to create a 'fuller' look. However, I did my best to not let them clip into the foundation and the surrounding rocks of the landscaping.
    - The ivy on the tower slightly clips into the porch area, to make it look like it grew through there. To a lesser extent, the same goes for the ivy on the next floor of the tower clipping a bit into the roof beneath. Hope it looks clean and realistic enough. :smile:

Images (3-6 max): (please post 1 street view photo)

Street view:
    23888741057_40d678546a_o.jpg

The enclosed training grounds. At the back is a building where pets can hang out while it's raining, or when they are recovering from surgery.
    23888388237_7ed4902ac7_o.jpg

The waiting room/reception/coffee nook/gift shop. There's also a medicine vending machine, pet feeders, pet toy box, tv and of course the check-in podium:
    23888399297_31a02ffe2c_o.jpg

Marshall's exam room for dogs. Since Marshall is the outdoorsy type, I decorated the desk area with a frog he collected in the wild and rock awards. It also has a picture of Katherine and one of Boomer, his dog. :smile: Furthermore, there's plenty of dog inspired decorations of course! :wink:
    38753265461_48a75b1ced_o.jpg

Kitty's exam room for cats. Since Kitty loves listening to music, I added a radio to her room as well as a few music inspired decorations. Of course, plenty of cat decor too, including some nice fluffy pillows and cat tree. :smile: Just as in Marshall's room, thought it would also be fun to include the measuring decal on the wall. :smile:
    38753264891_4b64c5342c_o.jpg

The surgery has a more clinical, cleaner and less cozy look as, well, surgeries are a serious business:
    24880236618_7b0d63fd84_o.jpg

Extra notes for the rooms not in the pictures: :smile:
    Marshall and Katherine are animal lovers, not only caring for cats and dogs, but any type of animal, so I decided to turn the top of the tower into a bird resting place. There's also a bird feeder on the training grounds. :smile: Further more you can find plenty of animal topiaries on the property, and you can see these turtles swimming around on the bottom of the pool. :wink: Marshall is an outdoorsy sim, so I thought it would be fun to give him a garden to care for too. The backyard is for Marshall and Kitty to relax in and have a swim. Or while on duty, the pool can also be used by dogs to swim in. I also included a private entrance to the upstairs apartment at the back end of the porch, so Kitty and Marshall can use that when the clinic is closed. Be sure to lock this door for anyone but your household members when the clinic is open, don't want strangers go upstairs and snoop around (and same goes for the gate in the waiting room)! :wink: Upstairs includes a full apartment with a kitchen and office (for the challenge requirements; office includes the research station) as well as a private bathroom, a living/bedroom combo and outside terrace with a bar, eating nook and comfy relaxing nook with sofas. :smile:

As for the name of the lot, I wanted a name that related to my sims (GOLDman), one that related to animals (Paws) and finally one that would express how much Katherine and Marshall would care here for your pets (here, your pets are properly cared for, as after all, they are worth more than gold to their owners), all rolled into one -> Golden Paws. :smile:
    Post edited by Corwim on
  • Options
    I will repost here what I wrote on your showcase thread @Corwim :) It was great reading the background details of each of the Goldman sims of how you chose their looks, the choice of their outfits and accessories, and choice of traits :) Each of the sims are very nice!
    Golden Paws is such a very nice, homely and warming Vet Clinic! :) It is a special and comforting place to take sick pets. The exterior design and layout of the building, the outdoors areas and the layout and furnishing of the interior looks so very nice! :) I have posted about some of the exterior earlier. It looks very great ! The bird resting place at the top of the tower looks very nice! Very nice natural swimming pool! The turtles look great at the base of the pool. The design of the outdoors training grounds looks great! It is nice that there is also a gazebo there for pets to enjoy spending time in. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the Clinic! Each of the areas and rooms in the Clinic look great! It is very detailed build! The design of the waiting room is very nice. The gift shop nook looks great way that the dogs , cats and pet food packs are placed on the wall shelving! The set up of the exam rooms for Marshall and Kitty to reflect each of them looks very nice. Very nice furnishing and layout of the upstairs apartment! The outdoors bar and dining balcony is a very nice touch in the build,
    There is a lot more special features and details in the Clinic, but i won’t write about them all as it would take a long time! I have enjoyed looking at the photos.
    The sims and the Clinic are so very nice! :)
  • Options
    RivendellStarRivendellStar Posts: 1,004 Member
    Loving all the creativity and variety in the pawspitals! :)
    jiyKE8j.png
  • Options
    Thank you again for your beautiful review @rosemow ! :smile: You are so wonderful giving support and encouragement to each and every creation anyone posts about here on the forum. <3

ok, time to have me a looksie at these amazing pet clinics and sims! B)

Absolutely wonderful vet clinic @StangMix2 ! Love the cute and coastal exterior of your clinic, perfect for Brindleton Bay! Fantastic job also on continuing that theme indoors. <3 And Kitty, Marshall, Figaro and Rocco are such a sweet family, love them!

Wonderful clinic @Liz_GoBucks ! Good job on the architecture of your build, love the blue colour too and that driveway looks fantastic! Oooh, love the use of the bright colours inside, especially in the waiting room and good call on using the penguin tv, perfect for this lot! :smile:

Ooooh, amazing clinic @Ainsleyf ! Absolutely love the architecture of your build, and the roofing looks fantastic. Beautiful colours too, love the combination of white with those pink flowers. :smile: Hehe, and that paw print on top floor window of the tower, brilliant! And wonderful interiors, they look so cozy and inviting, love the use of soft colours here! <3 Fabulous job on your sims family too, they are too cute! Fantastic idea to model the sims after the pets that you created. B) haha, and lolz, I do apologise for posting that teaser earlier! :smiley:

Fantastic modern vet clinic @kilra0 ! The white of the build looks great with that green roof and love that you included the basement level as outdoors area. Oooh, beautiful interiors as well, love the use of that minty green in the waiting room and that seating section of the bay window seats combined with half walls looks fantastic!

Wow, wonderful vet clinic @JosieAnglin ! Loooove the urban look of the exterior with the brick and large windows and the car park and landscaping looks great! And beautiful job on the interiors, love the cozy vibe and the brown/cream colour scheme!

Oooh, absolutely fabulous clinic @leashahampton , love the bold colour choice with the minty green, it looks gorgeous! Love the floor plan and consistency throughout the interior design and decor too, amazing job!

Fantastic pet clinic @kimartist ! Absolutely love the inviting entry (great idea to use the pawprints on the path leading to the door! :smile: ) and the use of those roof pieces! Hehe, so much fun you created a pool shaped like a dog's bone, and great job on the cozy interiors! B) Oooh, love your simversion of Katherine and Marshall too, and love your pets' names! :smile:

Your version of Katherine and Marshall look wonderful @HEW310 , and both their pets are super adorable! <3

Wonderful versions of Kitty and Marshall @CaramelLibra29 and looove their pets, they are so cute! :smile:

Oooh, wonderful vet clinic @Oliana ! Love the architecture of your build, as well as the colours, it looks absolutely wonderful! Great interiors too and fantastic idea of adding a post-op recovery room! Haha, and hope they'll have plenty of success and earn some money so you can finish up their research library upstairs. :smile:

Beautiful clinic @Laebeth ! I actually love the realistic look of your clinic, especially because you have also mixed it beautifully with plenty of cozy elements (and no worries, plenty of coziness in your clinic for sure imho! B) ) Love all the creative touches like the pawprint/bone decal all around the exam room and all your super awesome custom pictures (hehe love the idea of the photo shoot! ) And omg, your version of Kitty, Marshall and their pets are super cute, wonderful sims! <3

Great pet clinic @Liziann1 ! I love the white/green colour scheme throughout and the design of the individual pet boxes (sorry, not sure of the correct English term here :smile: ) and the bath for dogs inside! And your sims and pets looks absolutely adorable, fantastic family!

Wonderful pet clinic @Paigeotto ! Love the combination of brick and siding, as well as the colours, on the outside! And oooh, lovely and cozy interiors, especially the separate nook with seats and magazines in the waiting room. Looove the blue/cream colour scheme inside as well! <3

Fantastic vet clinic @emere ! Love the idea of a converted warehouse! Beautiful exterior, love the touches of colour in the signs matching the flowers and the half-round windows on different heights. <3 The interiors look cozy and beautiful too!

I apologise if I've missed anyone, having issues loading all the pictures for all the entries at the moment. If so, let me know! :smile:
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    9TkPZAb.png
    Challenge 55 is now officially over, fantastic vet clinics everyone

Challenge 56 is now posted on page 1
    Challenge 56 found here
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    The new Christmas Trees cottage challenge sounds very nice! :) Kristoff and Mrs. Kringle will enjoy living in the homes that simmers will create for them!
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Oh what a fun new challenge @Cbear13 ! You know, I have Danish family that actually runs a Christmas Tree farm. And no, not kidding. lol.
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    HEW310HEW310 Posts: 242 Member
    I'm sad that I wasn't able to finish my vet clinic, but I'm excited for the next challenge!
    h87xNtp.jpg
  • Options
    kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    edited December 2017
    Well I finally got time to look at everyone's vet clinics and families. They are wonderful! Good Luck with this one @cbear13

Your versions of Katherine and Marshall are very nice ! @HEW310 I'm very partial to dogs, so I really love Duke :)

@caramellibra29 - loving your family. I especially love the matching, cat and dog. Very cute idea. Love her curves :)

@Oliana - You clinic is very cute. I really like the wallcovering you chose. I also love the inside dog kennels, cute itdea. Nicely done :)

@Laebeth - I love your clinic, it feels very realistic, yet homey. Love the photos around the room. Kitty and Marshall and the pets too. You called those two opposite breeds perfectly.

@liziann1 - Love the modern design of your clinic. The pet grooming area is great feature! Nice looking family too!

@Paigeotto Little Paws Pawspital is very nice! if you just "threw" this together...I applaud you! I really is nice.

@emers Your old warehouse idea is really cute and fresh. I also love your waiting area and cat area. Very nice.

@corwim, I love your Goldman Family, very nice especially love Boomer! Can I adopt him in real life? Love the backstory and bios for your characters. Your Clinic is beautiful as are all of your creations. I really enjoyed looking around. Also, thank you for your kind words about my clinic and family.
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

• Options
    HEW310HEW310 Posts: 242 Member
    Thank you @kimartist !! <3
    h87xNtp.jpg
  • Options
    I am sorry that you were unable to finish your vet clinic @HEW310 . If you are able to finish it in the future, it would be very nice to see some pictures of it :) I will look forward to seeing your cottage for the new challenge!
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
  • Options
    misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Ack! I am the worst at finishing challenges.

Gorgeous entries everyone!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top