Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get To Work should be removed from Origin until it's Playable

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited November 2017
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »

Yet people, since TS3, have been begging EA to re-implement the apartment system as it was in TS2, and EA has failed to deliver these functional apartments not once, but twice. We still have yet to get apartments which allow us to build them on any lot we chose, visit Sims in other apartments without loading screens, and have actual roommates we cannot control but bring income, like TS2's apartments.

I do certainly agree apartments could have fit well in Nightlife, though. However, whether you like the fact that apartments were their own pack or not, AL is just another example of TS2's developers having a well-thought out theme in mind, and delivering it as promised.

Packs like Get to Work and Get Together really lack a strong, central theme, and for me, miss the mark utterly. Really, reviewing the packs of TS4, there seems to be poor planning and inconsistency. The change in expansion name schemes make that evident, or at least represent it well. Get Together really could have been absorbed into City Living, for instance.
    I wish it had been. At least it would have felt like a more complete EP that way. Yeah EPs feel like the leftovers of the Sims 4, like a bunch of themes squished into one pack that don't make sense. I think Get to Work should have been combined with Dine Out. It just doesn't make sense you would think since EPs are double the price of GPs they would offer at least twice as much game play, but they don't. They have just become glorified SPs and it's sad to see in the franchise how poorly EPs have been handled. Quite ironic that EPs have has much bugs as they do considering they don't nearly offer as much as previous iterations both in world size, game play, and not having life states. I mean of all the EPs that have life states, Get to Work is the only EP to offer one and just saying that is the only EP or even pack being targeted as "should be removed" seems odd to me especially when so many have defended Sims 4 tooth and nail to be developed. I've noticed a lot of change in opinion towards the Sims 4 and just interesting to see. I do like the Sims 4 aliens more than the Sims 3 I admit. They remind me of the Sims 2 ones.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    edited November 2017
    @Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    Get to Work is just an all around disgrace.

The gameplay itself needs to be redesigned. It offers THE most confining, boring, and uninspired gameplay out of all of The Sims' packs yet.

I feel like both The Sims 2 and 3 delivered worse packs. Apartment Life is still the poorest excuse for an Expansion ever.

It literally repurposed Uni dorms and added the most basic Witches ever. That’s it. There’s no new purposeful gameplay at all.

Yet people, since TS3, have been begging EA to re-implement the apartment system as it was in TS2, and EA has failed to deliver these functional apartments not once, but twice. We still have yet to get apartments which allow us to build them on any lot we chose, visit Sims in other apartments without loading screens, and have actual roommates we cannot control but bring income, like TS2's apartments.

I do certainly agree apartments could have fit well in Nightlife, though. However, whether you like the fact that apartments were their own pack or not, AL is just another example of TS2's developers having a well-thought out theme in mind, and delivering it as promised.

No doubt behind that, but to their credit, the Sims 2 has a very basic world system, which will have it's advatages.
    It's probably not possible in a semi-open or open enviroment, or they would have done it.

Considering they programmed multiple lots within multiple lots with City Living, sounds like much harder work than having one lot sectioned up. They literally had to rework Sims 4 worlds to allow Apartments to happen.

Apartment Life has a better system, but it's still a very small EP. The Sims 2 had built it's reputation by then, and so people let it slide. But if we had Apartment Life instead of City Living, it would have been dragged to the pits of hell even further.

Witches would have been considered half baked, and people would have complained about a lack of gameplay.

I'd go a few further, and say that Free Time & Generations would have had threads saying "it should have been a Game Pack".

The gameplay itself needs to be redesigned. It offers THE most confining, boring, and uninspired gameplay out of all of The Sims' packs yet.

I feel like both The Sims 2 and 3 delivered worse packs. Apartment Life is still the poorest excuse for an Expansion ever.

It literally repurposed Uni dorms and added the most basic Witches ever. That’s it. There’s no new purposeful gameplay at all.

Packs like Get to Work and Get Together really lack a strong, central theme, and for me, miss the mark utterly. Really, reviewing the packs of TS4, there seems to be poor planning and inconsistency. The change in expansion name schemes make that evident, or at least represent it well. Get Together really could have been absorbed into City Living, for instance.

Nah, Get Together is just a pure Sandbox orietntated pack. It provides an a lot for Sanbox players and they were very happy with it. It was one of the best revieved packs from User Scores on Metacritic (sadly the score went down due to the perk point bug).

Get To Work should have included a 4th active career, and saved Retail for a Game Pack.
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited November 2017

No doubt behind that, but to their credit, the Sims 2 has a very basic world system, which will have it's advatages.
    It's probably not possible in a semi-open or open enviroment, or they would have done it.

Considering they programmed multiple lots within multiple lots with City Living, sounds like much harder work than having one lot sectioned up. They literally had to rework Sims 4 worlds to allow Apartments to happen.

Apartment Life has a better system, but it's still a very small EP. The Sims 2 had built it's reputation by then, and so people let it slide. But if we had Apartment Life instead of City Living, it would have been dragged to the pits of hell even further.

Witches would have been considered half baked, and people would have complained about a lack of gameplay.

I'd go a few further, and say that Free Time & Generations would have had threads saying "it should have been a Game Pack".

How can you say “The Sims 2 has a very basic world system” when The Sims 4 offers THE most confining and limited world system since TS1, perhaps even worse? In TS2, I can create custom worlds at my will, move lots anywhere, resize lots, etc. Heck, in The Sims 4, I cant even rename a world. So that’s just downright inaccurate to me.

You don’t really have multiple lots within a single lot at all. What you, instead, have are multiple lots which occupy the same area on the world map. If the latter were true, we’d probably be able to visit each lot without a loading screen.

Apartment Life is a smaller EP in the scale of its theme, but I’m of the belief we’re lucky to have gotten it at all. When Apartment Life was being worked on, TS3 development had kicked up all gears. What they’ve produced with AL was still very impressive and a great amount of fun. We have yet to have apartments better than TS2: AL’s. I don’t think witches are as bad as you say, although TS3 does them best. Least TS2 actually added a new life state with each EP! TS4 doesn’t because “that was never supposed to be a trend,” according to a TS4 developer. :lol:

I guess when you build a really solid foundation with a base game, people can overlook things here and there. However, in The Sims 4’s case, when you build a faulty foundation with missing features and lots of bugs, and then release expansions which lack content and bring a plethora of additional bugs, you have many unhappy campers.

Nah, Get Together is just a pure Sandbox orietntated pack. It provides an a lot for Sanbox players and they were very happy with it. It was one of the best revieved packs from User Scores on Metacritic (sadly the score went down due to the perk point bug).

Get To Work should have included a 4th active career, and saved Retail for a Game Pack.

The only sandbox thing Get Together offers (and the ONLY feature of actual use it offers in my opinion) is the group and club systems. Surely that could have been in City Living, instead of all the time wasted on the super repetitive and boring festivals, which have remained bugged with a stack glitch up until about last patch (totaling close or more than a year since it was finally fixed).
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

The only sandbox thing Get Together offers (and the ONLY feature of actual use it offers in my opinion) is the group and club systems. Surely that could have been in City Living, instead of all the time wasted on the super repetitive and boring festivals, which have remained bugged with a stack glitch up until about last patch (totaling close or more than a year since it was finally fixed).
    I think I would have been ok with Get to Work not having the active career system and having the club system with the retail system instead. I think if anything this thread has shown is how much people dislike the active career system because of multiple reasons. The festivals are pretty boring and too constraining. Shame they didn't have a sandbox option for them too that we could have made our own festivals. I think regardless of feature I'd take sandbox over confined limits any day. It is what made me love Sims in the first place. Sims turning into a goal orientated mess is just not fitting the genre and trying to hard to become a MMO/mobile type of game. I wish Maxis would just let the PC Sims games be actual PC games with design. Not that I don't love that there is a console version too, but even with that the achievement system causes a lot of constraints in design.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    agustd wrote: »
    @Rae357 At the end of the day, a pack is about gameplay, unless it's a stuff pack. Buing an EP/GP only for the CAS/build assets only causes issues... for everyone. Look at what happened to alien abductions, look at all the outcry from people who hate vampires but still bought the pack because they liked some dress that came with it. Devs put vampires in a separate pack exactly because aliens in a major EP proved to be a failed idea and yet, people who don't like supernatural themes still bought vamps, and they're now demanding them to be toned down.

So no, I don't think options matter in this case. If an EP barely functions it should not be available via Origin, the official EA store until it's fixed. Those who REALLY want it will probably still able to get it on Amazon or CDKeys for much cheaper anyway.

@agustd I don't see how this causes issues for everyone. Don't people have a right to buy a game for their own reasons? To enjoy it how they wish? I'm also not sure what you're referring to by "what happened to alien abductions"? Do you mean how they patched them to be practically nonexistent? I don't see how aliens were a failed idea, nor do I see why it matters that vampire were put in a pack on their own. Vampires is my very favorite pack and I love the aliens and have never had problems with either one.
    Choice always matters. Taking games off Origin would mean that people, such as myself, would not have access to these games. I do not use any site but Origin for my Sims purchases. Also taking it off the official store only would really not do much, it would still be an EA game, pretty sure it would still have to be redeemed through Origin.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member

Sims 4 has no programming for lots inside lots, if it did then maybe we wouldn’t have gotten the pathetic excuse for apartments that we got. Sims 2 AL was probably the best EP to end an iteration, period; I mean really the pack itself was not by any means light on content. It added a bunch of brand new venue types, an entire reputation system, witches (both good and bad), roommates (which did exactly what they were supposed to do! Unlike any NPC in Sims 4) AND they added what would layer be hailed as the best implementation of apartments The Sims has ever seen. You can place them in any world, and build them yourself with no limits other than a 4 household limit (the remainder are NPCs). To sit there and say ‘oh but it’s a small EP...’ like - what? It’s probably one of the most compelling expansions Sims 2 ever got, but clearly you refuse to acknowledge that because you’re dead set on painting Sims 4 as perfect while saying the first Sims 4 EP is trash. Make up your mind.

Sims 4 has yet to deliver any EP that’s worth $40. CL is a garbage EP. The absolute worst EP I have EVER seen. It would never fly in Sims 2 or 3 because it’s a pathetic excuse for an expansion. I wouldn’t even consider it worth a GP price, because it’s just a horribly structured EP both in terms of what they wanted to include and what they ultimately included. Get Together isn’t really sandbox, it’s an EP that centers around the club feature but only adds like 5 new gameplay actions for it. Again, not worth $40 no matter how cool the club tool is. The fact that nobody from maxis could give a clear explanation on what the EP was even about says it’s just a terrible concept for an expansion. Should have been a side feature. C&D? Their newest EP, and probably their most hyped EP, is just not that great. Neither pet is really functionally complete. There’s barely any pet content or gameplay. So a Pets pack that’s supposed to focus on the pets but doesn’t? That’s a terrible pack, and I will say that about Cats and Dogs because it’s not nearly as good as previous installments and that is super obvious from playing the pack for like 10 mins. GTW, well clearly were on the same page here where it’s not a good EP. It’s not alone there, because it fits with every other Sims 4 EP.

Sims 4 has no programming for lots inside lots, if it did then maybe we wouldn’t have gotten the pathetic excuse for apartments that we got. Sims 2 AL was probably the best EP to end an iteration, period; I mean really the pack itself was not by any means light on content. It added a bunch of brand new venue types, an entire reputation system, witches (both good and bad), roommates (which did exactly what they were supposed to do! Unlike any NPC in Sims 4) AND they added what would layer be hailed as the best implementation of apartments The Sims has ever seen. You can place them in any world, and build them yourself with no limits other than a 4 household limit (the remainder are NPCs). To sit there and say ‘oh but it’s a small EP...’ like - what? It’s probably one of the most compelling expansions Sims 2 ever got, but clearly you refuse to acknowledge that because you’re dead set on painting Sims 4 as perfect while saying the first Sims 4 EP is trash. Make up your mind.

Yes it does. An apartment in The Sims 4 is a bunch of lots within one lot that’s within one hood.

And you’re explanation on Apartement Life proves how tiny the expansion was.

People will defend anything from The Sims 2 era.
    It added next to nothing.

What compelling gameplay did AL add?

The reputation system and social groups were basically illusions of gameplay that did nothing. We couldn’t even control them.
    Break dancing was there to fill space.

Apartments are literally just recoded University dorms.

And may I remind you, you actually can’t build Apartments in The Sims 2, unless you enter debug mode because they didn’t finish the EP to allow you to do it properly, and if it corrupted your Neighborhood, it was too bad, too sad.

Also, where did I say Get To Work is trash? It’s amazing, it’s just disgusting that it’s been unplayable for so long.
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited November 2017
    Don’t fool yourself Jack, metacritic scores don’t drop due to bugs. The scores themselves aren’t even really all that accurate. For example, the metacritic score for CL is a 78, but the user review score is a 5.8 - huge drop there. Why? Because paid reviewers rarely know how to adequately review a Sims game because few of them really know what has or hasn’t been done before.

Pets has an 81 MC score, but a 5.4 user review score. In fact looking around MC the user scores for Sims 4 products are shockingly low. How can you sit there and claim people love these packs? Clearly you can’t read the color coded review box. Yellow is not a good color, but most of the packs are yellow (Sims 4 BG has a user score or 4.0... red box.. yikes)

It's mostly because if a feature was already seen in a previous game before, the user will expect the same functionality or better and The Sims 4 can not meet these requirements for any of already seen features with the only exception being vampires.

Honestly if they can not meet the expectations, going into the unknown territory rather than rehashing packs is a much better idea. Dine Out and Retail were both seen in Open For Business. So why not give us instead a pack focused on going to school actively, or running your own school? Veterinarian career, despite being an utter joke, was received better, because we could not have seen this before.

Why when they knew their limitations did they make Cats and Dogs and not for example, "The Sims 4 On The Farm!"? The most we have seen of farm animals was in The Sims 3 stationary objects, such as the chicken coup, but you did not really get separate chickens. It was just an object with animations.

What compelling gameplay did City Living add, Jack, because to me it was EA just selling me a pre-built world. Even the "festivals" that should have been a major selling point, are events that use 98% existing objects that we can not even place and trigger outside San Mishuno. Even food vendors will not be manned automatically outside San Mishuno and require you to pay 100 simoleons to hire staff to man it for a short period of time.

And you know, I would have totally taken building apartments with a cheatcode no mater what risks I would run. Too bad I CAN'T.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Wow saying AL was the worse EP and even though CL was not about Apts it did contain them and for me CL is very restrictive to me. The fact is Apts was introduced in CL and it was a lousy job for me. Will EA/Maxis ever add an Apt EP? Maybe or maybe not and nobody cannot say they will. So AL for me beats CL and it features beats CL features by an mile. Sims 4 itself is restrictive in areas that should have been miles ahead of it's counterparts.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited November 2017
    nnnnoooooooooo

Okay but seriously, No.

Just because it's buggy doesn't mean it should be removed from Origin entirely.
    Yes, they should definitely fix the bugs, but not remove it from purchase while they're at it.

Despite everything, this is the only expansion that lets you create and interact with aliens, and most of my friends (okay, pretty much all of them) love things like that, and are getting into The Sims because of me, and are asking me, which EP are the aliens in? And I tell them Get To Work, and they will look into buying it, for the aliens. I bought it for the aliens too, the other things were more of a bonus that I may or may not use as much.

And yeah, I also really hate that bug where their faces get ruined when I age them up. They really gotta fix that, I can't play with my premade aliens unless I turn the aging off, because their noses always slim down upon age-up, and uh. They really don't look like how I made them anymore, that's my point here. I feel like the bug fixing team has gotten rather lazy about the older bugs.

Anyway, I guess that's beside the point, but people may still be wanting this pack for any reason, there are new people getting into The Sims all the time, and removing it from Origin while said people may want to go buy it is... not really a smart move.

On neither side, really. No matter how buggy it might be. The customer wonders, but this pack wasn't supposed to be a limited edition thing? Where is it?
    I know EA seems to care about profits more than everything, so not having this available would be also be a loss for them, making this very unrealistic overall, and customers would be disappointed that the pack they came here to buy turns out to not be available at the moment. I can't see it happening.
    Post edited by Magdaleena on

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    edited November 2017
    I agree with the others who have posted the issue with a pack like City Living in The Sims 4, but I personally believe the most fundamental flaw of making a pack like it in this version is the fact we have such a limited, closed world.

TS2 had a “city” expansion, too. Except it was called downtown, and instead focused purely on venues and activities on those venues rather than creating an illusion of a fake city. Why? Because it was a closed world in TS2, and that is what players obviously focused on. So we got features like a new group system (which is why GT’s clubs/groups belong in CL to me), loads of new interactions, cars, DJ booths/dancing, restaurants (apparently a 20 dollar value in TS4 now), dating mini-game, dating interactions, bowling (no extra 10 dollar purchase!), expanded Sim AI for things such as attraction, and a whole slew of urban items and clothing. All for ~40 dollars. This was an ACTUAL expansion pack, one of which we’ve yet to see in a very long time.

So, in essence, TS2’s developers understood that, in a closed world setup, players would rather have lots and venues which offer exciting new gameplay rather than stare into the distance at a fake city they can only wish they actually had access to.

Each time I compare Nightlife to City Living, I just think more and more how virtually all of Get Together belongs in City Living, and we should have gotten that European world later. They’re so pressed to give us new worlds and have the audacity to tout them as an expansion pack feature because not only are they small, but worlds are entirely in EA’s control — they took such a great power out of the player’s hands. We don’t rule The Sims 4, contrary to that inaccurate tag line they kept using.
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Well, that's unfortunate! I've heard about an issue with pregnant women in the Doctor career, but also that it has since been fixed. But it seems that I'm just not far enough into the career yet to experience the game-breaking bugs. Guess that's something to look forward to then... Oh dear. :/

Thanks for the insight anyway.

I’m hoping that when Get To Work comes to console a lot of this will be fixed (like the bugs with City Living were) but I almost don’t have hope for this one.

I just find it super interesting that the packs that seemed “finished” at launch (eg. Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Get Together & Vampires) all seem to hold up almost perfect, yet the packs that seemed unfinished at launch stay bugged and only get worse (Get To Work, City Living, Dine Out).

What I get from this, is they need more time to polish packs. Because an unfinished pack seems to stay unfinished, and get worse overtime.

Vampires is broken right now -- it was broken in the last patch. I hope it gets fixed because vampires are unplayable with the bugs they have. I gave up my vampire legacy for now and am doing a human only save. Maxis needs to hire more people, not only to get more content out, but to fix the content that is already out. They are making enough, I'm sure.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I fully disagree I do not think get to work should be remove here the reason why no get to work no aliens and a lot of simmers players wanted alien abduction and aliens back, if it was not for get to work we would not have aliens in the sims4.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    I fully disagree I do not think get to work should be remove here the reason why no get to work no aliens and a lot of simmers players wanted alien abduction and aliens back, if it was not for get to work we would not have aliens in the sims4.

nobody here suggests that they take away your stuff from your library. However they should not be selling a broken product. And the expansion is 75% broken.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »

nobody here suggests that they take away your stuff from your library. However they should not be selling a broken product. And the expansion is 75% broken.
    Considering I only use the Scientist Career in the pack how is it 75% broken and unplayable? I never really liked this pack because I felt they could have done the retail part in another EP and focused more on it.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    Considering I only use the Scientist Career in the pack how is it 75% broken and unplayable? I never really liked this pack because I felt they could have done the retail part in another EP and focused more on it.

Detective career completely broken with the clues, to a point where it's pointless to use it.
    You can not make money using retail, as stores will be used as gossip centers rather than stores.
    Pregnant women do not come in for certain promotions for the doctors career. Patients get reset while getting tested, making it impossible to progress.
    Alien facial features warp upon aging up.
    edited November 2017

Don’t fool yourself Jack, metacritic scores don’t drop due to bugs. The scores themselves aren’t even really all that accurate. For example, the metacritic score for CL is a 78, but the user review score is a 5.8 - huge drop there. Why? Because paid reviewers rarely know how to adequately review a Sims game because few of them really know what has or hasn’t been done before.

Pets has an 81 MC score, but a 5.4 user review score. In fact looking around MC the user scores for Sims 4 products are shockingly low. How can you sit there and claim people love these packs? Clearly you can’t read the color coded review box. Yellow is not a good color, but most of the packs are yellow (Sims 4 BG has a user score or 4.0... red box.. yikes)

I’m actually wondering if you know how to have a conversation because everything you say I’ve said is nothing I’ve said, lol.

I said, Get Together had a 8.1/10 user score up until the Anniversary patch, which broke perk points. Which means, it was well received by fans.

I never ONCE said that all the other packs had amazing user scores. That’s your invention. I dare you to quote me where I did.

Get Together launched with next to no bugs. The main issue with The Sims 4 Packs is they launch with almost Island Paradise level issues. Spa Day and OR also launched without major bugs.

I wrote a thread up about this exact topic a few weeks ago, about how shipping the packs bug ridden in really not doing them any favours and actually used the shocking user reviews as an example.

Yes it does. An apartment in The Sims 4 is a bunch of lots within one lot that’s within one hood.

And you’re explanation on Apartement Life proves how tiny the expansion was.

People will defend anything from The Sims 2 era.
    It added next to nothing.

The reputation system and social groups were basically illusions of gameplay that did nothing. We couldn’t even control them.
    Break dancing was there to fill space.

Apartments are literally just recoded University dorms.

And may I remind you, you actually can’t build Apartments in The Sims 2, unless you enter debug mode because they didn’t finish the EP to allow you to do it properly, and if it corrupted your Neighborhood, it was too bad, too sad.

Also, where did I say Get To Work is trash? It’s amazing, it’s just disgusting that it’s been unplayable for so long.

No. An apartment is just a tiny lot that has been elevated above ground level and stuck inside a decorated shell. It’s not one big lot, nor is it one big neighborhood. They made a sleek UI hoping to trick people, but the bottom line is no. Apartments are entirely separate lots. The hallway isn’t even on a lot it’s part of the decorative shell, which is why you can’t modify it at all.

I’ve built plenty of apartments in Sims 2. Don’t know why people always have to drudge up the debug commands, you had to do the exact same thing to build university dorms, hidden lots, and any other specialty zone. That’s how Maxis built them. Never did it corrupt my neighborhood. Why do people always have to bring up these disasters scenarios that rarely happened?

Also if you want to talk about reusing code look at Sims 4. They do it so frequently, and make it so blatantly obvious that you’re oversight kills any argument you’re trying to make on that topic.

So.

Basically you admit The Sims 2 system was slap dash, but “it’s fine” because the Sims 4 also reuses it’s own systems. That’s basically what you’re saying.

“That’s the way Maxis made it”

Joke of the century right there. That’s the way Maxis made it because Maxis couldn’t be bothered finishing it or making it available as a proper feature, so Maxis made is available via cheats where only hardcore fans would be able to access it and then say “oh, if it breaks your game, that’s what will happen using cheats!”

I mean, think about it. You’re buying a pack called Apartment Life, and the main selling point isn’t allowing people to build their own apartments.

You have to use debug cheats, rather than EA actually making a quality build mode system that would allow players to build their own with no issues.

And you also failed to bring up anything that suggests Apartment Life brought anything meaningful to the table, that wasnt recycled from University.

Just because The Sims 4 is guilty of something, doesn’t mean The Sims 2 gets a free pass.

That doesn’t make any sense.

The Sims 2 was an amazing game, but Free Time, Apartment Life and The Sims 2 store was exactly when The Sims became The Sims that it is today.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top