Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Mods: Cats and Dogs/Nov. 2017

Comments

• CrmelsimloverCrmelsimlover Posts: 65 Member
    Great job, @Wishonmeh05 . You're definitely on a roll now.

Thank you so much!
    lKb34rE.png
    A calm sea never made a skillful mariner.

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited November 2017
    I just followed ScarletQueenKat's excellent tutorial on updating traits and managed to update two that I really wanted updating; Bad and Boujee and Onion's Drama Queen. It is easier than I thought it would be and I rather enjoy it.

Now to do more.

Thanks, Scarlet!

@Crmelsimlover could you PM me the Drama Queen one? I would like it as well
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CrmelsimloverCrmelsimlover Posts: 65 Member
    edited November 2017
    @MadameLee

You have mail.

lKb34rE.png
    A calm sea never made a skillful mariner.

• Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    Fourth Batch of Requested Updated Traits!!!
    These are traits from various creators.
    Insecure
    Instagram Baddie
    Internet Kid
    Social Anxiety Disorder
    Baby Maker
    Popular
    Rebel
    Nonchalant
    Sarcastic
    Spiritual
    Bossy
    Sassy
    Vixen
    Space Nerd
    Prankster
    Fukboy
    Serious

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnQRpEJJEtVCiEpy_W22TcpHqNrP
  • kurdanevakurdaneva Posts: 128 Member
    @WissaWolf I can't thank you nearly enough for everything that you've done. Custom traits are hands down one of my favourite parts of the game and the fact that you were able to place them back into the game has made it playable once again, I can't thank you enough !!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    kurdaneva wrote: »
    @WissaWolf I can't thank you nearly enough for everything that you've done. Custom traits are hands down one of my favourite parts of the game and the fact that you were able to place them back into the game has made it playable once again, I can't thank you enough !!

i just started experimenting with traits i don't even think its been a year yet i never knew there were so many.
    Fifth Batch of Requested Updated Traits!!!
    These are from various creators.
    Pyromaniac
    Dunce
    Gourmand
    Pathetic
    Jock
    Natural Talent
    Shy
    Siren (Immortal Voice version)
    Arrogant

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnQRpEJJEtVCiFwaxbOq7egogeDI
    I have finished updating all of the trait requests that I have noticed (if I missed yours I am very sorry and please repost!!)

If anyone has any other traits they would like to have updated please just let me know. I may also tackle some more of Drewshivers' traits and if I do I will update that post accordingly.
  • FoxSecretAgentFoxSecretAgent Posts: 29 New Member
    Hi everyone I am having a problem with a cheats shortcuts mod that I have. I've checked all my mod's file for out of date mods and cc and removed them. After a lot of testing to find which mod is the problem I found out that the shortcuts mod I have causes the problem ("A script error has been logged to the LastException.txt file located in the sims 4 folder. This error almost always happens as a result of bad or out of date mods or cc...") When I remove the shortcuts mod the error logged notification doesn't pop up so I am sure its that mod but this mod is really useful and I need it in my game. What should I do?
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    I updated the No More ingredients needed mods by catalina_45, the Food_Recipes and the Herbalism_Recipes versions. The others should be fine. Update here.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • SopherraSopherra Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Wishonmeh05 said:
    > I have finished updating all of the trait requests that I have noticed (if I missed yours I am very sorry and please repost!!)
    >
    > If anyone has any other traits they would like to have updated please just let me know. I may also tackle some more of Drewshivers' traits and if I do I will update that post accordingly.

I would love the Protective mod updated. I have the webarchive page, if you need it.
    @Sopherra The traits I have updated from Drewshivers (including Protective) are in a post with a link on page 32 of this thread
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    all of my traits have seemed to disappear, my modded aspirations are still in CAS, but all the traits and totally gone, ive removed the folder adn re-added it, plus a smattering of other attempts, but nothing has worked so far. all the traits were: hipster, arrogant, depressed, anxious, jock, dunce, pyromaniac, gourmand, natural talent, author, sarcastic, internet kid, introvert, heartbreaker, pathetic, shy and siren.
    @emmacollyer All pre-Cats and Dogs traits mods are broken. Remove them. Check the last few pages of this thread for links to replacements.

@Wishonmeh05 Thank you for all the replacements!
    Hi everyone I am having a problem with a cheats shortcuts mod that I have. I've checked all my mod's file for out of date mods and cc and removed them. After a lot of testing to find which mod is the problem I found out that the shortcuts mod I have causes the problem ("A script error has been logged to the LastException.txt file located in the sims 4 folder. This error almost always happens as a result of bad or out of date mods or cc...") When I remove the shortcuts mod the error logged notification doesn't pop up so I am sure its that mod but this mod is really useful and I need it in my game. What should I do?
    Is the mod one of those referenced on the first page of this thread, in the first few posts? If not, what mod is it? Does it work apart from the last exceptions it generates?
    I updated the No More ingredients needed mods by catalina_45, the Food_Recipes and the Herbalism_Recipes versions. The others should be fine. Update here.
    Awesome :)

Updated
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    @luthienrising No problem! Once I got into a rhythm they were all pretty easy and quick to do.

Once again, if anyone has any other traits they would like to see updated please just let me know!!
  • Maxine81Maxine81 Posts: 2 New Member
    Good evening everyone. I am having a problem with my game. I can create house holds and even move them into lots, but when loading a houshold (even default ones) They are not visible, and do not even show in my UI. I can not save games either. At the top of the UI it only says Loading in Process. Does anyone have any idea what mod or CC may be causing this issue?
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited November 2017
    @luthienrising No problem! Once I got into a rhythm they were all pretty easy and quick to do.

Once again, if anyone has any other traits they would like to see updated please just let me know!!

There's a survivor trait that's needs updating here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=564975
    6adMCGP.gif
  • maggidestomaggidesto Posts: 240 Member
    ScarletQueenKat , thank you so much for updating the No Ingredients mod :)
  • Bbydoll342Bbydoll342 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Wishonmeh05 said:
    > I have finished updating all of the trait requests that I have noticed (if I missed yours I am very sorry and please repost!!)
    >
    > If anyone has any other traits they would like to have updated please just let me know. I may also tackle some more of Drewshivers' traits and if I do I will update that post accordingly.

Can you fix the Attractive trait please? Or have you already done that?
  • CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    @luthienrising As coolspear is hors de combat at the moment I have updated MadameButterfly's Faster Eating & Drinking Mod. This mod compliments the Faster Eating & Drinking mod by DrChillgood. They can be used together.

Updated: Faster Eating & Drinking by MB - http://simfileshare.net/download/375516/ (Can be used with Faster Eating/Drinking by Dr Chillgood).
  • Wren_ShannonWren_Shannon Posts: 5 New Member
    Please forgive me if this has been asked and answered. I did skim through this thread first but may have missed it. I've spent the weekend updating mods and traits that have been posted (huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to that!). It's my understanding that sofas and beds were affected, but is any other CC affected? I have soooo much CC hair... ? Thank you!
  • bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    It might just be a quirk of my game since I've haven't seen anyone else mention it but om_Loveseat_UsefullSquarelyThere.package is causing last exceptions and resetting sims in mine and whenever I try to run it through the batch fixer in sims4studio whatever the problem is doesn't get fixed.
    @MadameLee @Bbydoll342 I will work on those traits today
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Maxine81 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. I am having a problem with my game. I can create house holds and even move them into lots, but when loading a houshold (even default ones) They are not visible, and do not even show in my UI. I can not save games either. At the top of the UI it only says Loading in Process. Does anyone have any idea what mod or CC may be causing this issue?
    Please forgive me if this has been asked and answered. I did skim through this thread first but may have missed it. I've spent the weekend updating mods and traits that have been posted (huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to that!). It's my understanding that sofas and beds were affected, but is any other CC affected? I have soooo much CC hair... ? Thank you!
    Have you already done a check against the posts on the first page of this thread, and a batch-fix in Sims 4 Studio? If so, there's not much else to do but trial and error, pulling things out that haven't yet been reported here as broken or updated.
    It might just be a quirk of my game since I've haven't seen anyone else mention it but om_Loveseat_UsefullSquarelyThere.package is causing last exceptions and resetting sims in mine and whenever I try to run it through the batch fixer in sims4studio whatever the problem is doesn't get fixed.
    Thanks for the report!
    Cyclelegs wrote: »
    @luthienrising As coolspear is hors de combat at the moment I have updated MadameButterfly's Faster Eating & Drinking Mod. This mod compliments the Faster Eating & Drinking mod by DrChillgood. They can be used together.

Updated: Faster Eating & Drinking by MB - http://simfileshare.net/download/375516/ (Can be used with Faster Eating/Drinking by Dr Chillgood).
    Awesome!

Broken
    om_Loveseat_UsefullSquarelyThere.package - reported as not being fixed by a Sims 4 Studio batch fix

Updated
    Faster Eating & Drinking by MB, updated by Cyclelegs: http://simfileshare.net/download/375516/ (Can be used with Faster Eating/Drinking by Dr Chillgood)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    OMG
    I have a broken mod and I cant figure out which one
    My cat keeps trying to lay on a book, but every time it glitches the cat and then I get an error log message
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    AHH
    The cat is taking books from the shelf lolol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top