Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @D20 @CharmingMaruska: learning about tab mode for the first time is a key milestone for any simlitter. ;)@D20 listen to us now instead of shooting even more chapters without it. Life is never gonna be the same. ;)

I'm trying to picture ever going back to screen shotting without tab mode..... nope not a chance in hell. I just couldn't do it :tongue:

Same. I actually knew about it before I started writing simlit funnily enough. My youngest brother (and the person who got me stuck on sims 4) told me one time back when he first got game.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I am PUMPED and on my way to spend my long weekend with @CitizenErased14 and @Julyvee94. Love you girls! :kissing_smiling_eyes: Meanwhile, Thu doesn't learn from the past and thinks of a new way to bring Axel down with her.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited November 2017
    Happy timezones and happy Thanksgiving to those in the US! :)

*ninjapig pokes her snout up out of the mashed potatoes*
    Meggles wrote: »
    Happy timezones all! :smile: Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Mine has been pretty great after noticing @Meggles's adorable pup being featured in the TS4 blog! Look at her cutie-pie!

*snuggles @eXokamikaze & ninjapig* Awww, thanks for the shoutout!!!

AND eXo posted a travel blog with ninjapig!!! :love: You should all check it out. Lots of food pics, mmm!

Aww Meggs! Thanks back at you for the shoutout. And yes, lotsa food pics! (It is a ninjapig entry after all!)
    Happy timezones! How's everyone doing?

@eXokamikaze So good to see you around here! I feel like we've never been in forums at the same time lately :smile: Perth looks like a great city to visit, to be honest. And the food! I was reading your posts late at night and it was torture! How was the wedding?

@Meggles Congrats! Oolie's simself is too adorable - just like the real life version :smile:

Hello Maruska! Sorry I logged off before seeing your message! So glad to speak to you again. :)

Perth is a lovely city! Some people might find it a bit too quiet, but it was perfect for me - I just wanted a city to explore and relax in and to spend time with my closest friends and recharge, so it was great. Haha yes the food! My friend and I were sad that we only had so much stomach room and couldn't try every place that looked good!

The wedding was wonderful. I've never seen my friend so happy, and her husband's a very sweet guy. They're perfect for each other. And I really enjoyed myself too!

I hope you're doing well! :)
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    A new post from Laila is up as she gets ready for a night out at a local club.

Post 3: Party Time!

random-noise-post.jpg
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Happy timezones all! Just dropping an update :)

Chapter 18.1 - The Booking

WpBnpV0.png
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Hello all - I have two updates to share, one for my legacy story, the other for my alien adoption challenge. Here we go:

The Keen Legacy 2.18: Goodbye Daisy
    000_09-03-17_5-51-39c2a0pm.png

Chapter 8: Pour Decisions
    000_11-02-17_7-09-23c2a0pm.png

Enjoy! I'd love to hear your thoughts!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I am PUMPED and on my way to spend my long weekend with @CitizenErased14 and @Julyvee94. Love you girls! :kissing_smiling_eyes: Meanwhile, Thu doesn't learn from the past and thinks of a new way to bring Axel down with her.

last time you sent exactly1 day. so i'll believe it when i see proof.lol.

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

I'm still in Massachusetts but soon I'll have proof. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr

I'm still in Massachusetts but soon I'll have proof. ;)

i must have been busy picking on you axel is above me and i didn't notice. now its happy friday instead of depressing friday.

i have to be a adult from now til monday. so i'm depressed .lol
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    you want to hear something cool.

Brian Was Asked By The Lady That Used To Take me Shopping to thanksgiving dinner and he told her he had plans with me. which since she now hates me she tried to talk him out of and he told her he was going to moms with me. so he stood up for me.

After dad died i was avoiding her because i was a mess. avoiding brian was a unfortunate consequence. but he picked me.

That's nice of him. :)

even my dad liked brian so i know hes nice.
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    @D20 @CharmingMaruska: learning about tab mode for the first time is a key milestone for any simlitter. ;)@D20 listen to us now instead of shooting even more chapters without it. Life is never gonna be the same. ;)

I'm trying to picture ever going back to screen shotting without tab mode..... nope not a chance in hell. I just couldn't do it :tongue:

It's truly life-changing. Once you know it, you don't understand how you could live without it for all those years :smiley:
    Bit random but..
    I'm proud of myself today. I achieved one of my small goals :) It may not be a big thing to others but to me it's huge. :)
  • D20D20 Posts: 47 Member
    @LexiePixie @simscognito @AdamsEve1231 @CharmingMaruska : Thanks for the tips! It's already getting a bit easier.
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good afternoon!

River disregards the doctors orders to spend time with his boys and tell them the family secret. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/f-i-s-h-3-21-mums-the-word/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi friends! I'm trying my hand a letter-based short story. I had originally intended to release 1 letter at a time for 25 weeks but my fiance preread it for me and suggested releasing 5 chapters at a time instead because they were very short.

Here's the start of Dear Ella.

fiHf8Jh.png
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hi friends! I'm trying my hand a letter-based short story. I had originally intended to release 1 letter at a time for 25 weeks but my fiance preread it for me and suggested releasing 5 chapters at a time instead because they were very short.

fiHf8Jh.png

@Karilan What did you use to create the letters?

fiHf8Jh.png

Pixlr and google search. :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison

fiHf8Jh.png

Pixlr and google search. :D

Ok :)
    @aroseinbloom Hi there! Not sure if I've met you before?

@d20 Welcome to the thread, and to simlit! Screenshotting is definitely an art, but it's fun to explore different methods all the time. Lately I've been trying to take pictures from different angles to liven things up.
    Bit random but..
    I'm proud of myself today. I achieved one of my small goals :) It may not be a big thing to others but to me it's huge. :)

Congrats! Always good to achieve something. :)

All caught up! Now I achieved something. :smiley:
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    @aroseinbloom Hi there! Not sure if I've met you before?

@d20 Welcome to the thread, and to simlit! Screenshotting is definitely an art, but it's fun to explore different methods all the time. Lately I've been trying to take pictures from different angles to liven things up.
    Bit random but..

Congrats! Always good to achieve something. :)

All caught up! Now I achieved something. :smiley:

Thanks. :)
    i got all my chritmas shopping done.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Bit random but..
    That's awesome @Bugsie2016 any goal achieved is a big thing. :)

Yay!! I have nearly all my shopping done. Just need fiance's birthday present and his parent's christmas presents now.
    D2vFwMN.jpg

Yay!! I have nearly all my shopping done. Just need fiance's birthday present and his parent's christmas presents now.

bad kar.people are going to think thats your name.lol i say it at least once a week.

Brians birthday is the 31 of december.

good kar for reminding me.lol.
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    A couple hours after her previous post another post shows up on Laila's blog, this one though is a lot more ominous.

Post 4: Untitled

random-noise-post.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top