Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[CC PILLOWS ARE DONE] cats and dogs pillows too flat?

2...Next

Comments

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Done with the pet pillows, going to test them now and then upload them :) Had some busy days, sorry for the delay!
  • shezoeshezoe Posts: 67 Member
    someone has converted ts3 pet beds and dog houses to ts4. They posted them here somewhere but i can't for the life of me find them again. i'll keep trying. But @LunaNova and @FurSimsOriginal i like the things you guys are working on better. Very nice!
    Ky1BXMP.jpg
    shezoe wrote: »
    someone has converted ts3 pet beds and dog houses to ts4. They posted them here somewhere but i can't for the life of me find them again. i'll keep trying. But @LunaNova and @FurSimsOriginal i like the things you guys are working on better. Very nice!

Hey, thank you!

Did you mean these dog houses?

http://coupurelectrique.blogspot.com.tr/2017/11/functional-largesmall-beds-and-house.html
  • shezoeshezoe Posts: 67 Member
    shezoe wrote: »

Hey, thank you!

Did you mean these dog houses?

http://coupurelectrique.blogspot.com.tr/2017/11/functional-largesmall-beds-and-house.html

ah-Yep :)
    Ky1BXMP.jpg
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    The RL cat in my care for now either sleeps on the rug in front of my sofa or on the sofa itself. I actually bought her a nice bed but she doesn't use it. Too bad as it actually looks quite comfy but i'm just a shade to big for it. But then she didn't like the toys i bought her either so now its just food, shelter & occasional staring matches. FYI she usually wins those.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    bluegayle_ wrote: »
    The RL cat in my care for now either sleeps on the rug in front of my sofa or on the sofa itself. I actually bought her a nice bed but she doesn't use it. Too bad as it actually looks quite comfy but i'm just a shade to big for it. But then she didn't like the toys i bought her either so now its just food, shelter & occasional staring matches. FYI she usually wins those.

general cat behaviour :p
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2017
    @FurSimsOriginal The download link says 'copy of side tables' and I don't see any link to download the pillows.
    *I figured it out. I couldn't get the link to open in Edge, for some reason. Used Chrome instead.
    It was a major headache, though with all of the ads and one of them had a virus.
    Post edited by IceyJ on
    IceyJ wrote: »
    @FurSimsOriginal The download link says 'copy of side tables' and I don't see any link to download the pillows.
    *I figured it out. I couldn't get the link to open in Edge, for some reason. Used Chrome instead.
    It was a major headache, though with all of the ads and one of them had a virus.

You just click on the picture and then the download button pops up.
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Yours are much much better! Thank you. :)
  • sheronparrissheronparris Posts: 64 Member
    If that's the height they can go without getting wonky, then the pet beds already in game seems to be what the developers could get away with. Yours look awesome though. Good for people who use mods and CC.
    If that's the height they can go without getting wonky, then the pet beds already in game seems to be what the developers could get away with. Yours look awesome though. Good for people who use mods and CC.

Actually it is possible to make them higher. You have to adjust some numbers, but i need to figure out how and what exactly. I will look into that. I have seen others doing it, so it is possible :)
  • sheronparrissheronparris Posts: 64 Member
    Actually it is possible to make them higher. You have to adjust some numbers, but i need to figure out how and what exactly. I will look into that. I have seen others doing it, so it is possible :)

Awesome! :D

• AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    I downloaded the pet beds but can't find them when I go in-game.
    AmySims09 wrote: »

You can find them in the same catagory as the original pet beds. For exanple under comfort/sim beds or under the pet tab, the food cup etc.
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member

You can find them in the same catagory as the original pet beds. For exanple under comfort/sim beds or under the pet tab, the food cup etc.

I looked for them there but openly saw the default beds.

I looked for them there but openly saw the default beds.

You sure you have them in the mod folder? It should work fine ;)