Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[UPDATED! MORE FLUFFY!] NEW Poofy pet pillows/beds are here!

FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
edited November 2017 in Build/Buy Custom Content
Hi all,

** Just a quick announcement from today (30-11-2017). I updated the pillows and they are more fluffy now and pets wont drown into them :) They wont sleep so low on the floor any more!

FInished these today after some busy days. You can download them here. And i posted them with my favourite dog breed as well! :D
They couldnt be more poofy, cause of animation problems. But the texture makes them look a bit more poofy as they already are :)

Fotoram.io_13.jpg

Fotoram.io_6.jpg

Fotoram.io_7.jpg
Post edited by FurSimsOfficial on

Comments

• SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    Awww! Thank you! Looking great!
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    SimlishTV wrote: »
    Awww! Thank you! Looking great!

You are welcome :)
  • abenaki1972abenaki1972 Posts: 46 Member
    These objects are beautiful! Good work! <3
    These objects are beautiful! Good work! <3

<3 Thanks! Hope they bright up the house :)
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Hi all,

FInished these today after some busy days. You can download them here. And i posted them with my favourite dog breed as well! :D
    They couldnt be more poofy, cause of animation problems. But the texture makes them look a bit more poofy as they already are :)

Fotoram.io_13.jpg

Fotoram.io_6.jpg

Fotoram.io_7.jpg

Thanks, but I really wish you hadn't used an ad.fly equivalent. Ad.fly "ads" tend to put viruses on computers. I would rather have donated directly.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
    Hi all,

Fotoram.io_13.jpg

Fotoram.io_6.jpg

Fotoram.io_7.jpg

Thanks, but I really wish you hadn't used an ad.fly equivalent. Ad.fly "ads" tend to put viruses on computers. I would rather have donated directly.

Why would you get a virus? I have used this for years and never had any problem with it and so have most website that offer files. The only thing you download is my file, which is safe since its uploaded by me with just the sims package in it. You just wait a few sec and then click skip. Adfly is a very old system to earn some bits for your work. You can safely download the file.

What do you mean with donate directly? I do have a donation option through paypal if thats what you mean.
    Hope you like the pillow anyway :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Actually adfly is known to download viruses onto your computer, not too long ago I was downloading from a creator that uses adfly and it tried to download a trojan file onto my computer but luckily my anti virus stopped it. It happened with another cc creator too. Never again will I use adfly sites.
  • kurdanevakurdaneva Posts: 128 Member
    Awesome!! I've been waiting for your pet beds, I can't wait to use them
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Actually adfly is known to download viruses onto your computer, not too long ago I was downloading from a creator that uses adfly and it tried to download a trojan file onto my computer but luckily my anti virus stopped it. It happened with another cc creator too. Never again will I use adfly sites.

Hm interesting.. never had it. I also use another website.. it isnt exactly adfly. If you get any problem, just report it on my website and i can contact them. Till now I never had any problem with my downloads or others ;)
    Pillows are UPDATED to be even more fluffy and pets wont drown into them anymore :)Download here

• BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    @FurSimsOriginal why do you use adfly? Why don't you just upload to SimFileShare/Mediafire etc. and provide the direct link?
    apple-signature.png
    @FurSimsOriginal why do you use adfly? Why don't you just upload to SimFileShare/Mediafire etc. and provide the direct link?

All the CC i make is free, but there goes a lot of time and work into it. Cant just upload files directly without earning a cent.
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    Adfly (and anything similar) is really annoying. The biggest problem is some of the ads themselves. Some use tricky language/visuals to purport to BE the downloadable you came for. You have to pay attention, usually need a good amount of computer savvy, but also not be just too tired one day, lose focus and mis-click.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • SwiftPandaSwiftPanda Posts: 3 New Member
    has anyone seen another poofy dog beds anywhere?
  • SoulPunkSoulPunk Posts: 19 Member
    Just use ad.fly skippers. Thats what I do.
    Cant just upload files directly without earning a cent.

Why not? Surely you do it because you enjoy doing it and it's a hobby? Some of the more erroneous adverts on adfly automatically download an .exe or .dmg file, they don't execute it but to those who are less tech savvy this is downright dangerous as they may go into their downloads folder and open it, a bit like receiving a dodgy email attachment. As @simmerLella has said, the ads sometimes masquerade themselves as the intended download, tricking the user into downloading something nasty. Sometimes adfly links are even blocked by my ISP because they are known to be malicious.

It's great that you're making CC but you lose respect by using dodgy practices just for a few quid.
    apple-signature.png
    edited December 2017
    SwiftPanda wrote: »
    has anyone seen another poofy dog beds anywhere?

Here you go - http://kliekie.tumblr.com/post/168130024231/pillow-fluff-dog-beds-matching-pet-beds-based-on
    apple-signature.png
    edited December 2017

Why not? Surely you do it because you enjoy doing it and it's a hobby? Some of the more erroneous adverts on adfly automatically download an .exe or .dmg file, they don't execute it but to those who are less tech savvy this is downright dangerous as they may go into their downloads folder and open it, a bit like receiving a dodgy email attachment. As @simmerLella has said, the ads sometimes masquerade themselves as the intended download, tricking the user into downloading something nasty. Sometimes adfly links are even blocked by my ISP because they are known to be malicious.

It's great that you're making CC but you lose respect by using dodgy practices just for a few quid.

I am surprised that you dont understand the work that goes into this. Try creating CC in this way. Its not JUST a hobby. Its a day job. People pay for single CC on other websites, people pay for games and its content. Not very logic to assume this goes without costs.

Every single CC i ever downloaded was made with advertisements, so nothing new.
  • TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    > @FurSimsOriginal said:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > ** Just a quick announcement from today (30-11-2017). I updated the pillows and they are more fluffy now and pets wont drown into them :) They wont sleep so low on the floor any more!
    >
    > FInished these today after some busy days. You can download them here. And i posted them with my favourite dog breed as well! :D
    > They couldnt be more poofy, cause of animation problems. But the texture makes them look a bit more poofy as they already are :)

Looks nice! Thanks!
  • TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    > @BluebellFlora said:
    > SwiftPanda wrote: »
    >
    > has anyone seen another poofy dog beds anywhere?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Here you go -
    thank you!

I am surprised that you dont understand the work that goes into this. Try creating CC in this way. Its not JUST a hobby. Its a day job. People pay for single CC on other websites, people pay for games and its content. Not very logic to assume this goes without costs.

Every single CC i ever downloaded was made with advertisements, so nothing new.

Oh I understand perfectly, you shouldn't be so quick to make assumptions. Nevermind, there are plenty of highly regarded, exceptional CC creators who don't use adfly/patreon etc.
    apple-signature.png
  • HippiSimsDesignHippiSimsDesign Posts: 58 Member
    These are really cool. I am going to check out your site now!
  • angelicamarsangelicamars Posts: 20 Member
    cute! cant wait to use these in my game. thanks!