Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    edited November 2017
    ysa88 wrote: »
    F8K4yuM.png

2TlTb3z.png

umtrSGq.png

Dogmeat being a good boy.

Let us just hope he does not get your sim killed. Chairs have nothing on him :wink:

Ha well thankfully there's nothing scary in Willow Creek, just the occasional house fire. :D
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @HowGreatThouArt aww poor baby.

I don't know how tired I was pressing save as giving myself trouble that is still cursed lol, I recovered the save with the option though so no harm done must remember not to sim while dozing even opening save as just to check saves can be buggy. Anyways after making sure saving was fine after my misclick I went to my new legacy to play for a bit.
    37607068975_c9b45cf7b1_b.jpg
    'I can almost see my reflection in the new guitar...if your lady finds out you blew your budget on that thing it's brighter than your future buddy.'
    lol.
    26718270949_a93b964e62_b.jpg
    He did this after he learned not to scratch furniture.

'You and me against the world...we'll bring the lady for she has the best snacks.' erm...heh.
    26718271709_0255c308e6_b.jpg
    Late night fishing.
    37607068025_6edd98db51_b.jpg
    He's watching and waiting.
    26718269909_06d594537c_b.jpg
    If this is a bug it's amusing and I've never gotten it before, after this he caught another one.
    37607067245_cd552048e2_b.jpg
    This is such a problem for me I play focused on the house because I get tempted by strays, had to have her.
    37607066825_1a84248922_b.jpg
    I guess Whiskers and Cupcake don't mind Kerri being around.
    26718268319_f2cbfee671_b.jpg
    Twins were born first Simon then Serena, and I aged them immediately cause yes.
    37607066245_2fc7972ed4_b.jpg
    Neither one of these little brats wanted to learn please and thank you....they are so lucky they are adorable....Serena must think Kerri is the best thing since sliced bread.
    26718267639_e9320e6b0b_b.jpg
    Another minion...?
    37607065795_73eda98c29_b.jpg
    Whiskers has mixed feelings about these tiny people that have invaded his home, the boy doesn't give him treats and the little girl doesn't even speak in complete sentences, the nerve...ha. Also yes she's babbling at him.
    26718267179_05740ccbf2_b.jpg
    Don't usually paint popart, this is nice.
    37607065155_1e5942d52c_b.jpg
    They at least know a dog is out with their kids maybe the dogs should eat outside and the tots can play in the hall.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited November 2017
    Time really does fly :hushed:

Before:
    YZRm7Q6.png

Now:
    IEVOnKz.png

ETA: She also got a cat named, Oreo :heart:
    DqoJgh2.png
    Post edited by Simfan923 on
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Dylan's figuring out that it's a bit weird that Kyle's been gone for some time and asked Otto about it. :D And Otto wanted them to move house. Maybe he doesn't want Kyle to ever Dylan again. :joy:

"You wouldn't believe it but I saw the shadow monsters take him!"
    KpOr3R4.jpg

"Shadow what now?"
    oMAKdoj.jpg

There's this spooky shadow at the lobby, you guys, that I thought would be funny to include in my story. Shhh. XD
    MUalyr8.jpg

GSefemH.jpg

"Um... okay... But maybe that's just dirt."
    ufn97si.jpg

"Nope. Kyle stepped on that and a dark shadow ate him up!!!"
    w3BZ1pC.jpg

"Anyway, I think we should move house cuz this house is clearly haunted."
    aFV4ATv.jpg

"You serious? Okay, I'll look around for new houses tomorrow."
    dwnEgzX.jpg

*Back inside the house*
    "Psh, adults are so dumb." :joy:
    8qnvIvm.jpg

Haha I have that same weird shadow in my penthouse lobbies too. It appears whenever my sims go to work or school.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    taydev wrote: »
    Dylan's figuring out that it's a bit weird that Kyle's been gone for some time and asked Otto about it. :D And Otto wanted them to move house. Maybe he doesn't want Kyle to ever Dylan again. :joy:

"You wouldn't believe it but I saw the shadow monsters take him!"
    KpOr3R4.jpg

"Shadow what now?"
    oMAKdoj.jpg

There's this spooky shadow at the lobby, you guys, that I thought would be funny to include in my story. Shhh. XD
    MUalyr8.jpg

GSefemH.jpg

"Um... okay... But maybe that's just dirt."
    ufn97si.jpg

"Nope. Kyle stepped on that and a dark shadow ate him up!!!"
    w3BZ1pC.jpg

"Anyway, I think we should move house cuz this house is clearly haunted."
    aFV4ATv.jpg

"You serious? Okay, I'll look around for new houses tomorrow."
    dwnEgzX.jpg

*Back inside the house*
    "Psh, adults are so dumb." :joy:
    8qnvIvm.jpg

Haha I have that same weird shadow in my penthouse lobbies too. It appears whenever my sims go to work or school.

Same. :P That's why I moved them ou- I mean, that's why Otto convinced them to move out. :grimace:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Time really does fly :hushed:

Before:
    YZRm7Q6.png

Now:
    IEVOnKz.png

ETA: She also got a cat named, Oreo :heart:
    DqoJgh2.png

She's so pretty! Her cat's adorable too.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Lightning
    What is a family without a new puppy? Stuart adopted Oreo, a British Staffordshire Bull Terrier, for the kids. Noah was a bit apprehensive.
    XKNBq5rl.png

But Amelia took to her immediately.
    EBiw3X7l.png

As soon as Trinity grew up, her and the puppy were inseparable.
    9KjLn2Dl.png

Stuart was alarmed by Oreo’s appearance a few days later. Red nose and red paws :sad:
    dHg2brgl.png

He took her to the vet and bought the expensive treatment. He did not want his kids to lose their dog so soon.
    6wXqb3Rl.png
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    After becoming a master artist, Irving takes a step back to admire the journey and progression of his art. His older paintings during his learning curve and how they inspired his newest, most masterful creations.

hHDrfhS.png
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Just some more shots :)

6tNxEgz.jpg

wfS3dLI.jpg

Kcse5rl.jpg
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    26751554699_0170837fd7_c.jpg
    When sims almost question why you do things....anyways the point.
    24654775338_833a2ff948_c.jpg
    First I had a glitch with this shower, now I know usually repair fixes things but I like to see if there are other things I can do to fix my issues while I'm game first in case which makes the bug minor. The bar filled up for bathing Finn but as you see he's still dirty this is after an adventure with him. I got rid of the tub got the money back and tried to move something else there thought the window was in the way, got out of buy mode and saw the tub was still there so I used moveobjects to put the same tub on top of it let Charlie there shower, then I sold the tub again and it worked, got a new bath this time the bar wouldn't fill up, and when it did he still wasnt clean. Reset Charlie and the dog same thing, let him stay dirty. The next morning I let Annica brush him then while testing Charlie passed out...meh.
    24654777218_f4569dd12c_c.jpg
    This time it worked...so not sure if brushing a hairy dog helps this or not as though you have to brush out the dirty hair that was shedded first, but if that happens....I find it cool. I thought the tub was glitched as obviously the other dog and all the family members could be cleaned so food for thought.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Made a vet clinic and put it on the gallery :smile:

Waiting area
    M8hoxtPl.png

Check-in
    xqkMYM1l.png

Exam Room #1
    K64lgSLl.png

Exam Room #2
    utziweZl.png

Main Corridor
    cM2Q71Ul.png

Vet’s Office
    qVo15vPl.png

Breakroom
    6mACdUPl.png

Recovery Room
    nQ8w3Cyl.png

Physical Therapy Room
    OkZ3JNVl.png

There is a medical room and surgery room as well ^.^
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @simlish1 wow, those shots look like paintings.
    @PapayaPancake they are so cute. I did not know that dogs could do that in the game, since they're non-playable.
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    A couple from this weekend :blush:

i87Eqjc.png

w7PNZHR.png

UTECXfo.png
  • Options
    Kendra326Kendra326 Posts: 515 Member
    Awhile ago I posted about my sims’ relationship with townie Akira Kibo and their son Max. He turned out to be kind of a jerk lol, so they got divorced. Zoey has met Chris Thomson and is working on her career as a culinary critic. Chris loves Max and they are expecting their own baby soon! They also added a cat named Cairo to their family.

6gztic.png

nlzoeb.png

16kxf84.png

xnhphi.png

1zb8etw.png

• Options
    JessabiJessabi Posts: 68 Member
    edited November 2017
    I discovered pose packs for the first time and the cuteness almost killed me. These are just a few of the many pics I took:

Matilda and her baby sister, Nora <3
    9fzna0.jpg
    547n2d.jpg
    & Nora with their dad, Jacob
    21d0t5h.jpg

4h2kiv.jpg

• Options
    That1Guy352That1Guy352 Posts: 43 Member
    edited November 2017
    I have a lot of funny ones on my old computer, but as of now on my new computer and starting a whole new game these are my fav.

AFJanmX.png
    I was taking a family photo at the table at the new house I built for my family and my cat jumps on the table! photo bomb much? I think he was trying to cough up a hairball!
    U7zOfSq.png
    After I scolded one of my cats for jumping onto the counter he just sat in the corner like this for a long time! Seriously he was sitting there so long that I almost thought it was glitching till I called him for food and he came running lol
    vixGiM7.png
    I love this one of my family sitting watching cartoons together having a good time but our son isnt so happy.
    Again! these arent really funny I have a lot of funny ones on my other computer but these are my favorite of the few screenshots I have so far in my new game.
  • Options
    Sanriel85Sanriel85 Posts: 362 Member
    My first adopted cat Abby <3

24ce6ps.png

scyft4.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Dylan is off to make the wormhole generator so he can go to Sixam and rescue Kyle.

Um... he'd just be teleporting to the science lab uninvited. :grimace:
    79KLY6O.jpg

"Oi! Who do you think you are?! You can't just get into this facility without a pass!"
    XWhJGjx.jpg

"Um... I'm just a protestor... visiting..."
    RilD2DS.jpg

"SAVE THE ANIMALS."
    ddREQRW.jpg

"Wot? Your shirt doesn't even have an animal on it. Are you sure you're following the right cause?"
    jvWQHkU.jpg

"Yeah, the cause I'm following is to shut your mouth."
    9otF09x.jpg

:grimace:
    AkUVmi8.jpg

Weeeeeee!!
    BdDknsc.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Dylan is off to make the wormhole generator so he can go to Sixam and rescue Kyle.

Weeeeeee!!
    BdDknsc.jpg

lol. That's cute. For some reason, I just don't get tired of the scientist career. It's the best thing from GTW.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top