Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    @JULES1111 I don't think it's the fan, my uncle said to me that if the fan have trouble, you can ear the fan making noise during the all time the desktop is on, here the sound just happened when i start the computer and it's really looks live a player struggling to read a dvd (i've check, nothing in the player). Basically it goes like that: fan make noise (because they start working, my desktop had always make this noise, even if it's louder now, they are old now ) then the unknown weird noise that wasn't here before >.<'
    I don't know if it's the player of my desktop which is having trouble (i hope, i can live without it) or something else ...
  • 0Noqa0Noqa Posts: 36 Member
    I created -again- a pitbull lol.

(btw can you like my post plz guys so I can post my creations pics ? :3)
    Check out my Sims 4 gallery for pets creations :3 " 0Noqa "
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    @0Noqa wrote: »
    I created -again- a pitbull lol.

(btw can you like my post plz guys so I can post my creations pics ? :3)

Hi :)

You mean a TS4 pet? Hm... I might. Just want you to know you're in TS2 section. :cookie:
    > @Rflong7 said:
    >
    > Hi :)
    >
    > You mean a TS4 pet? Hm... I might. Just want you to know you're in TS2 section. :cookie:

Oh oups, sorry xd I was in discussions and I didn't notice that ^^'
    @0Noqa wrote: »
    > Rflong7 said:
    >
    > Hi :)
    >
    > You mean a TS4 pet? Hm... I might. Just want you to know you're in TS2 section. :cookie:

Oh oups, sorry xd I was in discussions and I didn't notice that ^^'

It's okay. Welcome to the Sims site. :)
    Thank you @Rflong7 ! :)
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @JULES1111 I don't think it's the fan, my uncle said to me that if the fan have trouble, you can ear the fan making noise during the all time the desktop is on, here the sound just happened when i start the computer and it's really looks live a player struggling to read a dvd (i've check, nothing in the player). Basically it goes like that: fan make noise (because they start working, my desktop had always make this noise, even if it's louder now, they are old now ) then the unknown weird noise that wasn't here before >.<'
    I don't know if it's the player of my desktop which is having trouble (i hope, i can live without it) or something else ...

Oh...I had a weird noise like that when I started my old pc before this one when I started the computer. Then the hard drive bit the dust...back up everything you want on that external drive. I don't know if the noise had anything to do with it, but better safe then sorry, I know I was sorry.... :s
    Oh, the Memories! ...I was cleaning my old bookmarks and saw my first TS3 Legacy. I had to read it.... I did laugh a lot. For some strange reason I thought it would be fun to write it as a Romance. I don't know why. :lol:
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Oh, the Memories! ...I was cleaning my old bookmarks and saw my first TS3 Legacy. I had to read it.... I did laugh a lot. For some strange reason I thought it would be fun to write it as a Romance. I don't know why. :lol:

Was that the one with Bob Newbie? I LOVED that.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    edited November 2017
    @Pary wrote: »

Was that the one with Bob Newbie? I LOVED that.

Oh, Goodness~ Yes it was! I giggled so much. :lol:

*I don't know why I'm keeping it since I'll never finish it.
    I had over 100 bookmarks just for TS3. A lot of them don't work because of this new site changing them all up and because of Photobucket. :(
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
    edited November 2017
    I always wanted to see what happened after his Mum wouldn't go to their wedding.
    I think you should keep it, even if its just for nostalgia's sake :)

Edit - yes, the broken links for this forum is VERY annoying. A lot of my links don't work anymore either. It's especially annoying when you see a link for a good world, and want to visit the thread, and it just leads you to the main page.

A pox on EA for that ! :angry:
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    @Pary wrote: »
    I always wanted to see what happened after his Mum wouldn't go to their wedding.
    I think you should keep it, even if its just for nostalgia's sake :)

Edit - yes, the broken links for this forum is VERY annoying. A lot of my links don't work anymore either. It's especially annoying when you see a link for a good world, and want to visit the thread, and it just leads you to the main page.

A pox on EA for that ! :angry:

Yes! A pox for messing up the good ole' links...

And I never knew you read it. :blush:
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    So I decided to play with the Broke family and do a fix their life sort of thing. Brandi just gave birth to her final child who I named Jamie. She's casually dating as of now and has gotten a job in the culinary career. Dustin is now an A+ student and he's still dating Angela Pleasant however, he has his eyes on a new girl named Amber. Not sure what that means but we'll see where that takes us. Also Dustin has a want to go to college (kind of miss the wants and fears). Little brother, Beau who is now a child has discovered his natural talent which is music and dance. He's part of that secret Music Club. Hopefully we can get him an instrument soon. And that's pretty much it for them at this point.

BTW: Played for almost 2 hours today and I kind of like TS2 again.
    1FKDfKj.png
    @Simsfan923 Nice. Sounds like you have a nice game started, and that you find you kinda like Sims 2 again. :D I hope you can continue to enjoy it. :)

@Rflong7 Where is the link! You can't tell us about a story then not link it..smh.. :p
  • JaspingoJaspingo Posts: 30 Member
    I got a vet and my dog randomly turned into a elder dog without notifying me XD
    @JULES1111 wrote: »
    Simsfan923 Nice. Sounds like you have a nice game started, and that you find you kinda like Sims 2 again. :D I hope you can continue to enjoy it. :)

@Rflong7 Where is the link! You can't tell us about a story then not link it..smh.. :p

Lol! It's only a few chapters ... and no laughing! This was base game stuff... https://rflong7.wordpress.com/
    @Rflong7 - In addition to keeping it, I also think you should finish it ;)
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding
  • classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    Haven't really had much time to play lately, but had a little bit of time last night. Natalie is officially in her sophomore year of University, which means it's time to get the next group ready to enter. At first I thought it was Caroline and Orion's (my alien sim) turn to go to Uni, but I realized that Madison and Tyler (Natalie's siblings) are next. So, I played Caroline and Orion's family until they were one day from aging into adults. I focused on gaining their skills and working towards the careers that they will enter. Caroline wants to own five top level businesses, my ideas right now are 1) a music store (selling music instruments and stereos) because she's a music and dance hobbyist, 2) bakery, 3) flower shop, 4) toy store (will sell toys and robots from the stations), and 5) pet store? I'm not really sure about what I want to do with the last one. So, Caroline has maxed out her creativity skill and I've been working on her cooking and charisma skills and she officially has her bronze talent badge in flower arranging. I bought a toy and robot making station and placed it in her inventory to take to Uni with her. Now that I know Madison and Tyler are next up, I'll play their home and make sure Gabrielle opens up her flower shop because Caroline works for her and I can get her talent badges up in the retail industry.

Caroline also has met her soulmate. I decided to set her up on a blind date and she was matched with Puck Summerdream. At first they were just two bolts, but now they have three, so they are the second confirmed couple for the next generation. Now that one of the pre-made families is involved in the current group, I'm considering sending all of the teens in Veronaville to Uni. Tybalt and Mercutio will go with Madison and Tyler, Puck, Romeo, and Juliet will enter with Amy, Arianna, Caroline, and Orion. Lastly, Hermia will enter Uni with Cameron. I'm really gearing up to be in Uni for a very long time haha.
    @JULES1111 wrote: »
    Simsfan923 Nice. Sounds like you have a nice game started, and that you find you kinda like Sims 2 again. :D I hope you can continue to enjoy it. :)

Lol! It's only a few chapters ... and no laughing! This was base game stuff... https://rflong7.wordpress.com/

That was awesome! You did a great job at telling the story, though I agree with Parry, you need to finish it. :p Need to know how lil Bob Jr. turns out!
    @classicXcrime You have everything set up nicely. Yes I think you will be spending a ton of time in uni. :D All of those kids....good luck!

@Cinebar I love how you are playing out your favorite characters. I have never done that.... sounds like there is drama to be had for sure!
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    My simself in New Edenia finally earned the journalism career reward, which boosts motives, so it's time to do a business speedrun to fleece townies out of their money. I need like 200,000 simoleons though....
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
    My simself in New Edenia finally earned the journalism career reward, which boosts motives, so it's time to do a business speedrun to fleece townies out of their money. I need like 200,000 simoleons though....

Nice! Lol poor townies won't know what hit them. That is a lot of simoleons..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top