Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom content (beds and sofas)

Custom content (beds and sofas) are not working :( I did the post about that already.
Is anybody have the same issues?
Now currently i'm live chatting with EA support, will see what they will say, how to solve.

Comments

• kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    Ok, they said:
    "As they are third party content, sometimes the contains some glitch in itself and EA has to do nothing with them however we always make sure that our gamers can enjoy hassle free gaming experience.
    We will soon release some patch which may fix the issue as the Cats And dogs are released earlier."
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited November 2017
    I know that s4studio made a few batch fixes. though from what I checked, I didn't see anything on sofas/couches. Their might be soon though, either that or many modders might update their objects.

Edit: Opps! thought you were only talking about couches, sorry. There actually is a batch fix for beds on the new S4Studio program. Open it, go to "Tools>Batch Fixes>Objects>Fix Beds for Cats and Dogs"
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    I know that s4studio made a few batch fixes. though from what I checked, I didn't see anything on sofas/couches. Their might be soon though, either that or many modders might update their objects.

Edit: Opps! thought you were only talking about couches, sorry. There actually is a batch fix for beds on the new S4Studio program. Open it, go to "Tools>Batch Fixes>Objects>Fix Beds for Cats and Dogs"

Where are these "tools" option?
    edited November 2017

Sorry for the late reply, made a post about it on tumblr:

tumblr_ozc2x7psys1rz1zglo1_1280.jpg
    The Batch Fix

A little tip for those non modding simmers who want to fix some of the cc beds they have in their folder.

once you open S4Studio, click the tool up top. So it should be “Tools>Batch Fixes>Objects>Fix Beds for Cats & Dogs”

Once you click that, a navigation pop up should appear. Make sure it’s directed to where your mods folder. Then click ‘Run’

Once you click that, wait a second (it’s working it’s magic <3), then a pop up will tell you the amount of cc beds it fixed :smile: .

Then boot up your game and viola :smile: fixed beds in one shot!

Post edited by Dreamie209 on
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
    Yes but I don't have such S4Studio,:(
    I don't see the "tools" there! Where is it??
    I registered on site but there is no "tools"
    ok, found it
    All working now! It's magic! :) I really thank you. Very very very much!
  • shezoeshezoe Posts: 67 Member
    > @kitty29041985 said:
    > All working now! It's magic! :) I really thank you. Very very very much!

Be sure to give big warm thankful words to the folks at ts4 studio :) they literally save our games for us. i know i spend weeks hunting down very specific types of cc for each household according to their personalities. It wouldn't be possible to find each and every little this and that i downloaded in order to update each patch. i'm sure others prob'ly do the same thing so we REALLY owe them for their batch fixes :)
    Ky1BXMP.jpg
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Sorry for the late reply, made a post about it on tumblr:

tumblr_ozc2x7psys1rz1zglo1_1280.jpg
    The Batch Fix

A little tip for those non modding simmers who want to fix some of the cc beds they have in their folder.

once you open S4Studio, click the tool up top. So it should be “Tools>Batch Fixes>Objects>Fix Beds for Cats & Dogs”

Once you click that, a navigation pop up should appear. Make sure it’s directed to where your mods folder. Then click ‘Run’

Once you click that, wait a second (it’s working it’s magic <3), then a pop up will tell you the amount of cc beds it fixed :smile: .

Then boot up your game and viola :smile: fixed beds in one shot!

Thank you SO MUCH for this post! I'll be linking to it regularly :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    shezoe wrote: »
    > @kitty29041985 said:
    > All working now! It's magic! :) I really thank you. Very very very much!

Be sure to give big warm thankful words to the folks at ts4 studio :) they literally save our games for us. i know i spend weeks hunting down very specific types of cc for each household according to their personalities. It wouldn't be possible to find each and every little this and that i downloaded in order to update each patch. i'm sure others prob'ly do the same thing so we REALLY owe them for their batch fixes :)

I am really appreciated them!!! I was so upset without CC beds. Now it's so good. Thanks again for the links!!!
    This forum is always helpful. People/simmers never stay aside. Always trying to help each other with all their best!
  • sexierjess17sexierjess17 Posts: 147 Member
    What about couches? @Dreamie209

My cc couches are also missing. How do we fix them using this program?

@kitty29041985 and @luthienrising your welcome! S4Studio really helped us all in a serious pinch over the past few days.

That's the tough one. So far I haven't heard about the couches sadly. I'm guessing those will have to be updated by their creators unless S4studios creates a batch fix for them too.

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

@kitty29041985 and @luthienrising your welcome! S4Studio really helped us all in a serious pinch over the past few days.

That's the tough one. So far I haven't heard about the couches sadly. I'm guessing those will have to be updated by their creators unless S4studios creates a batch fix for them too.

The object fix for cats and dogs includes sofas.

NC3ISCr.png
    fullspiral wrote: »

The object fix for cats and dogs includes sofas.

NC3ISCr.png

Ahhh this I didn't know :lol: . But then again I removed my couch recolors from my game and I forgot to put them back into my new folder when I did the batch fix. Thanks for the info!
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    edited November 2017
    Deleted
    Post edited by LiaRose1435 on
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?