Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims can’t eat!

My sims won’t eat! At least my household in San Myshuno. There is nothing blocking them, does anyone else have this issue?
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• thenightcourtthenightcourt Posts: 173 Member
    Is it just that one household, and do you have mods/cc? I was having the same issue and had to go through my mods folder to find out what was causing the issue. It ended up being three files called banc.package, banc2.package, banc3.package. I have no idea what they are, but that solved the issue for me. Hopefully this helps someone else, because it took me forever to figure out the problem lol
    Never forgive, always forget.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Is it a cc fridge?
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Is it just that one household, and do you have mods/cc? I was having the same issue and had to go through my mods folder to find out what was causing the issue. It ended up being three files called banc.package, banc2.package, banc3.package. I have no idea what they are, but that solved the issue for me. Hopefully this helps someone else, because it took me forever to figure out the problem lol

Where did you find those?
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Is it a cc fridge?

Yes, but then I changed it and it wasn’t the problem, it kept happening even with the grill. I used the mods cc detector and it said that there were no corrupted files.
    21mbz47.jpg
    Is it a cc fridge?

Also it doesn’t happen in every household, it’s weird
    21mbz47.jpg
    cc counters? lol.

I was playing last night and my sim couldn't eat either. Nothing. She'd reset and the food would be on the floor. I figure just about everything was broken by the C&D patch. I had to replace everything in the kitchen.
    cc counters? lol.

I was playing last night and my sim couldn't eat either. Nothing. She'd reset and the food would be on the floor. I figure just about everything was broken by the C&D patch. I had to replace everything in the kitchen.

Lol I have cc counters but I tested them on other households and they work! This is so annoying. I’ll try moving them out and in again
    21mbz47.jpg
    Yeah. I've removed my bedroom, living room, bathroom, and kitchen cc folders for now until S4S gets a batch fix for them because after I play, I always get a last exception error because of the cc.
  • thenightcourtthenightcourt Posts: 173 Member
    > @Orchid13 said:
    > eddycocaine wrote: »
    >
    > Is it just that one household, and do you have mods/cc? I was having the same issue and had to go through my mods folder to find out what was causing the issue. It ended up being three files called banc.package, banc2.package, banc3.package. I have no idea what they are, but that solved the issue for me. Hopefully this helps someone else, because it took me forever to figure out the problem lol
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Where did you find those?

They were in my mods folder
    Never forgive, always forget.
    Yeah. I've removed my bedroom, living room, bathroom, and kitchen cc folders for now until S4S gets a batch fix for them because after I play, I always get a last exception error because of the cc.

Yes I don’t understand why, I’m getting the same error. Maybe if both of us could figure out what object is doing this?
    21mbz47.jpg
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Yes I don’t understand why, I’m getting the same error. Maybe if both of us could figure out what object is doing this?

From what I've been reading on the forums, it's just about every bit of cc objects. Counters, fridges, toilets, sofas, beds, etc. Anything that a pet can interact with. For me, all I'm going to do is wait for the batch fixes on S4S. There's no point in trying to go through each piece because there's just too many that are broken.

From what I've been reading on the forums, it's just about every bit of cc objects. Counters, fridges, toilets, sofas, beds, etc. Anything that a pet can interact with. For me, all I'm going to do is wait for the batch fixes on S4S. There's no point in trying to go through each piece because there's just too many that are broken.

we dont know if they are going to fix it
    21mbz47.jpg

I am sure S4S will do the updates to do batch fixes. It's just a lot right now and will likely take a bit of time. They've already updated to fix the beds, but there's a lot of categories they have to go through before they will likely update the program again.

I am sure S4S will do the updates to do batch fixes. It's just a lot right now and will likely take a bit of time. They've already updated to fix the beds, but there's a lot of categories they have to go through before they will likely update the program again.

But they said that they are not respoinsable for cc that may break the game, thats what worries me
    21mbz47.jpg

But they said that they are not respoinsable for cc that may break the game, thats what worries me

I am talking about sims 4 studios which is an outside program not affiliated with the maxis studio. Of course maxis/EA have no obligation to fix anything relating to cc.

http://sims4studio.com/
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Pull out CC sofas.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

I am talking about sims 4 studios which is an outside program not affiliated with the maxis studio. Of course maxis/EA have no obligation to fix anything relating to cc.

http://sims4studio.com/

Is the sims 4 studio outdated or something?
    21mbz47.jpg
    Pull out CC sofas.

If that works... you are a genious
    21mbz47.jpg
    Pull out CC sofas.

Love seats as well?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • PrescaPresca Posts: 35 Member
    No, it's not the cc. The same issues have been happening to me only after I downloaded and installed both the update and the recent expansion pack. They keep leaving food everywhere, not picking up, not sleeping sometimes, the game will crash sporadically and I can't place furniture. This wasn't happening before.
    Pull out CC sofas.

Love seats as well?

Yep.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Presca wrote: »
    No, it's not the cc. The same issues have been happening to me only after I downloaded and installed both the update and the recent expansion pack. They keep leaving food everywhere, not picking up, not sleeping sometimes, the game will crash sporadically and I can't place furniture. This wasn't happening before.

The pack broke some older CC. Older CC Sofas (both 2-seater and 3-seater) are not compatible with Cats and Dogs. That's true of a lot of older CC generally.
    Presca wrote: »

Speaking of which, sometimes when trying to place an object , the ones I have already turned red. Is that a bug or was it on purpose?
    21mbz47.jpg
    Seriously right now...

38280654566_a795276043_c.jpg /url]

38280656456_d2cb9318e9_c.jpg
    21mbz47.jpg
    @Orchid13 Have you pulled out all your CC?
  • PrescaPresca Posts: 35 Member
    Folks, it's not cc