Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 yeah, but it's technically not brand new. :D I've had a Simself story in the works for awhile. And I didn't want to completely abandon my ISBI challenge. Unfortunately, no Jenara since I lost her household, but I've got Lizzie, my Simself, and her family, and hopefully a whole bunch of submissions so I can populate my worlds.

Is your sim selfie available for download from the Gallery? Always looking to find some from here for future #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION Generation spouses. I've got my four male sim selfies for Generation 2.

When Gen 2 kids are at the child stage, I will be going through my stash for 3 female sim selfies.

Would you like mine for future use? I forced my fiance to make her so she'd be an accurate portrayal of me haha. I used her in my avatar.

you don't know what you look like. sorry couldn't stop myself.

I'm afraid I'd make subtle changes as I don't always feel very confident about myself. I knew he'd make my sim realistic. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited November 2017
    @LegacySims2017 I've got one version available, that I tweaked for @15aewar's Agatha Christie Whodunnit. The Simself for my ISBI challenge is a little different, but I haven't uploaded her yet. I could tweak one for your story. :) Do you have any Sims you're willing to swap?

I've got my sim selfie in my Gallery (same as my ID here, LegacySims2017). My sim selfie is custom contented (modded). I bundled all the CC into a zip file and posted a link in the description.

You can also get it here (http://legacysims.net/?page_id=817). This link will also provide you with some background about me.

Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Would you like mine for future use? I forced my fiance to make her so she'd be an accurate portrayal of me haha. I used her in my avatar.

Most definitely! :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited November 2017
    @friendsfan367 yeah, but it's technically not brand new. :D I've had a Simself story in the works for awhile. And I didn't want to completely abandon my ISBI challenge. Unfortunately, no Jenara since I lost her household, but I've got Lizzie, my Simself, and her family, and hopefully a whole bunch of submissions so I can populate my worlds.

Is your sim selfie available for download from the Gallery? Always looking to find some from here for future #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION Generation spouses. I've got my four male sim selfies for Generation 2.

When Gen 2 kids are at the child stage, I will be going through my stash for 3 female sim selfies.

I'm afraid I'd make subtle changes as I don't always feel very confident about myself. I knew he'd make my sim realistic. :)

sounds like me in real life. turns out back in jr high Brian thought i was pretty but i didn't see it.

and what makes it ironic is one of the girls i could picture him with a friend of ours broke his heart so now i'm in a holding pattern because now i feel for him what he felt then
    I've got my sim selfie in my Gallery (same as my ID here, LegacySims2017). My sim selfie is custom contented. I bundled all the CC into a zip file and posted a link in the description.

You can also get it here (http://legacysims.net/?page_id=817). This link will also provide you with some background about me.

@AdamsEve1231 I've also got another you can download. His name is Goober Nerdstrom. I made him for @PrincessSimcess and her Bachelor story. But anyone can download the good looking nerdy guy who wants other sims to love him for him! :grin:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
  • elifdapetonelifdapeton Posts: 217 Member
    My chapter has been staying for a long time in my google docs, and it's totally finished, the pictures had been uploaded, the only thing was to arrange the picture, and I'm having this weird writer's block that's not even had anything to do with writing. Have any of you have this or it's just me being lazy?
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
    | Legacy Challenge Story. 18+
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    My chapter has been staying for a long time in my google docs, and it's totally finished, the pictures had been uploaded, the only thing was to arrange the picture, and I'm having this weird writer's block that's not even had anything to do with writing. Have any of you have this or it's just me being lazy?

That also happens to me. Sometimes we just need a break from writing to recharge our writing muse again. My writer's block can sometimes take a few days to several months.
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    @elifdapeton @pronterus Several months, half a year. Meh - on the plus side I'm pretty sure it'll always come back?

Sometimes just knowing what I still have to do for a chapter will stop me from finishing it. My ghost chapter yesterday has been sitting in wordpress for months - so you know it's serious as I usually write elsewhere and then add it in. I even listed out the screenshots I needed to take so that that would seem less like a hurtle. I'll admit for me, it is usually the screenshots that give me pause, but I could easily see it happening at any step in the process. Arranging pictures sounds like it would be a chore so I can see putting it off. There's a lot of energy needed to design that aspect of simlit. (Then again perhaps it seems so much more daunting as I upload my shots one at a time, but in place which is a different kind of chore, but no need for arranging).
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Having A Ball

Here's a thing I wrote.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    rednenemon wrote: »
    Having A Ball

Here's a thing I wrote.

The other cutest baby Julian. :o
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Here's the latest chapter in my legacy... enjoy as we take a detour to another place.

The Keen Legacy 2.10: A Trip to Oasis Springs
    000_09-17-17_2-04-42c2a0pm.png
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

@Karilan I know the feeling. When I made my Simself in TS4, my brother in law came in and said I wasn't as large as I pictured myself. And he told me I was prettier than I allowed myself to be. It was flattering and reassuring to hear it. Fyi, my bro-in-law was the one who got me into Sims in the first place. I still like my TS3 Simself better as I think she's more accurate but I haven't messed around with TS4 CC yet so maybe that might help.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member

@Karilan I know the feeling. When I made my Simself in TS4, my brother in law came in and said I wasn't as large as I pictured myself. And he told me I was prettier than I allowed myself to be. It was flattering and reassuring to hear it. Fyi, my bro-in-law was the one who got me into Sims in the first place. I still like my TS3 Simself better as I think she's more accurate but I haven't messed around with TS4 CC yet so maybe that might help.

Your brother-in-law is a really nice man. :)

I’ve done this. Sometimes just arranging everything can be surprisingly time consuming and stressful. It’s like you’re done! But not done. It’s a strange feeling.

Glad it’s not just me! It stressed my fiancé out to make me lol, but I just sat in his chair and spun around for profile shots and let him work. He even picked my traits. Very pleased with the result!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    I've got my sim selfie in my Gallery (same as my ID here, LegacySims2017). My sim selfie is custom contented. I bundled all the CC into a zip file and posted a link in the description.

@AdamsEve1231 I've also got another you can download. His name is Goober Nerdstrom. I made him for @PrincessSimcess and her Bachelor story. But anyone can download the good looking nerdy guy who wants other sims to love him for him! :grin:
    @LegacySims2017 yay for goober!

Goooobs!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

HPaI96O.png

Brooke and Veer come for dinner in chapter 8!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • madelynsims95madelynsims95 Posts: 285 Member
    Hello all! How is everyone? I wasn't able to spend much time on the forums over the weekend so I'm getting all caught up. Anything exciting going on?
    Origin ID: madelynsims95
    Stories/Challenges:
    Mother May I? (100 Baby Challenge)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Guess what, surprisingly I have a chapter today (Ok I only missed 2 but still funny):
    Chapter 3.8
    UCqDvBdl.png
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    The first chapter of the Penvellyn Legacy is out!
    https://rendorasims.wordpress.com/the-penvellyn-legacy/randulf-chapter-i/
    sfjw1zr.jpg?w=720
    What is this redhead smiling about? What is the other redhead looking at? Find out now!
    Ok, coming to say one thing:
    My gen 2 heir looks really weird to me with short hair. I kinda like it though. Hmmm...
    For reference here's some comparison pics of Claudo (yep, finally thought up a new nickname (*)):
    J000Hj3l.png
    Ie6cNFZl.png

(I shouldn't find it weird as he has short hair in my other save but I don't count that version as it's not the 'real version' of Claude :D )

(*) This nickname only took me something like 6 months :D I did google nicknames as well, nothing until now. Same way I came up with Riley's nickname. There is another nickname but that's a secret for now. ;)
    I think I prefer him with long hair. Actually, I like him best with long hair tied back. Not sure why...short hair does't suit him.

Although now that I've seen Riley developing more, his long hair makes him look even more like her, and more feminine!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    I think I prefer him with long hair. Actually, I like him best with long hair tied back. Not sure why...short hair does't suit him.

Although now that I've seen Riley developing more, his long hair makes him look even more like her, and more feminine!

True, he does look a little more like his daughter but we both know who's genes were dominant in Riley's case. :D (Clue to everyone who has no idea what i'm talking about, it's not Claude.)
    I have to say I love Rye more than Claude, no idea why. Maybe because I know what happens later on in the gen with her story (still finishing Claude's but the ending of his isn't necessarily straight forward :smirk: )
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    mc will need whats called a hotfix update . 3.9 is broken.

i'll update when they have it ready.
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'm relaxing with a game I don't yet story-fy, but although I don't need them yet, does anyone have any 'G' names for the next generation of Zodiacs?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top