Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Graveyard Boulevard

A peaceful and welcoming graveyard containing twelve graves with space for many more. Fully landscaped with attractive plants and seated areas for reflection. The Mausoleum is calming, again with seating and leads to a quiet fishing pond. There are public WCs and a shed containing water facilities for loved ones to tend their flowers. There is also bin storage here. The Groundskeeper's cottage is small and quaint with bedroom, bathroom and open plan living areas. There is a private bbq garden to the side. All animal friendly with lots of space for pets to run around :)

Download here
    More pics here

R2AvQr9.png

LxrT17z.jpg

U0Gh68r.jpg

vtspc25.jpg

5JbGJNR.jpg

sUIFxBt.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Graveyard Boulevard looks such a peaceful and restful place ! :) Very nice layout of the build! The design of the circular driveway and car on it outside the steel gates looks great! The steel fencing looks great placed along the edges of the lot. Very nice landscaping of the outdoors areas! The pathways look great and the way that you have used the small stones on the edges of the areas of the outdoors looks very nice! The flowers are pretty around the edges of the circular water fountain. The angel statue is special near the gate entrance. It looks very nice how you have placed the tombstones. The flowers are a nice touch with each tombstone. It is nice that there is a pond for sims to fish in. Very nice exterior designs of the mauselurn and cottage buildings! The type of doors used through the home suits the build type well. The white colour scheme of the interior of the mauseleum looks nice, and is peaceful. The wall paneling looks nice. Sims will quietly sit on the seating there and remember there loved one who is in the coffin or in the urn on the wall shelf. Very nice furnishing of the cottage! The yellow and blue gingham wall patterns in the rooms of the cottage looks very nice. Nice desk nook for caretaker to do their office work on the computer. They will enjoy relaxing on the sofa, watching tv. It is nice that there is incense in the bedroom for the sim to enjoy the nice aroma. The fruit and sunflowers pictures are nice touches in the room. Very nice outdoors dining, grill and picnic table nook. Sims will enjoy cooking and dining in the outdoors air under the shade of the tree. The trees look very nice in the build.
    It is a very calming and serene graveyard <3
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited October 2017
    I just saw this in gallery. It's awesome. I had put together something similar and I busted the budget off the charts.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your beautiful words which are always such a wonderful pleasure to read and bring much happiness, I greatly appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    Many thanks for your wonderful words @joRN1414 very kind of you. The inspiration for the layout came from one I visit, the 'roundabout' in the middle makes it easy for vehicles to turn. I would really love to see your version :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo : I got frustrated with it and bulldozed it! LOL. I do like my Erisa Bonekeeper though.
    Oh no @joRN1414 all that work bulldozed, I do know what you mean though, I've done it many a time! Hope you'll enter your Erisa Bonekeeper in the Sim challenge :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    I really love how you did the cottage. It's so open and compact. Just perfect.
    Many thanks @joRN1414 very kind of you, I really wanted to do an attic room but the budget just wouldn't stretch :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Graveyard Boulevard is so a very beautiful lot! It oozes charm and serenity. The landscape is so pretty and detailed! Inside looks very cozy and ellegant at the same time.
    Thank you very much @AIRIS6962 for your beautiful words, really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited October 2017
    Casa De Flores

This started off with a middle eastern theme in mind but somehow turned into a mix of Spanish and Italian! I do love Mediterranean style homes and the interiors are always so much fun to decorate and furnish using bright and warm colours. Casa De Flores comprises 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, study, painting room, kitchen, living and dining rooms. Beautiful gardens with a pond at the front and fun family activities at the rear including swimming pool, hottub, bbq, lounge and children's areas :)

Download here
    More pics here

QgDwKw8.png

9ONJ2l6.jpg

J051qqO.jpg

7soRgxh.jpg

TKK7agP.jpg

O6QMZzz.jpg

oqNX2km.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    The exterior design and the layout of Casa De Flores looks so very nice! :) It is such a very nice Mediterranean villa! The roofing looks very nice! The flowers look very pretty in the front garden area, and the curvy front footpath looks very nice. The lilypad pond is special and restful for sims to see when coming home. The yellow and white flowers look very pretty on the edges of it. Very nice outdoors dining nook! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food in the outdoors air at the umbrella covered table. The flowers in the corner nook and candle on the table are nice for them to see when dining. They will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or sitting chatting on the sunny yellow chairs. The outdoors living and pool patio areas looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the green loungers or sofas in the sunshine. The island features in the pool look great! Toddlers will have fun playing on the slide! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The orange, yellow, green and brown colour scheme looks very nice. The wall pattern in the kitchen gives a nice look to the room and the wall utensils and knives are great home touches. Very nice sofa seats sitting area in the living room! Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense as they enjoy resting there watching tv. The colour of the curtains goes so well with the seats and overall home colour scheme! The floor rugs in the rooms add a very nice look to the rooms. Very nice dining area! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals, and enjoy hearing the piano music. It is nice that there are nook areas for sims to have fun playing chess or enjoy doing paintings on the easel. The sunflowers are sunny in the art nook. Very nice furnishing and colours used in the bedrooms! The colours of the walls and patterning of the master bedroom wall look very nice. The teddy and animal themed chair in the kids room is cute! Sims will enjoy playing the guitar on the outdoors balcony.
    It is a very nice villa home! :)
    Dear @rosemow it is always such a wonderful pleasure to read your beautiful words which really bring creations to life. A very big thank you for all your fantastic support and kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Travellers Rest

This is my entry for BnS81, a base camp housing three RVs, each having their own drive area plus kitchen, living and dining space and WC. There is a spacious lodge/bunkhouse to relax and unwind playing cards, chess, table football, read a book, watch tv or listen to music and have a drink at the bar. Communal washrooms with shower facilities are also on the site. Outdoor areas include a swimming pool, yoga, picnic tables and bbq patio. There is a camping area with firepit, guitar and painting :)

Download here
    More pics here

iov8GvG.png

oILqOVN.jpg

Sl6GWgT.jpg

eD0O69j.jpg

pekZWrq.jpg

OVsA0hb.jpg

qnB6HX1.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Traveller’s Rest is a very nice base camp build! :) The design and layout of the build looks very nice! Very nice exterior design of each of the RV homes and the lodge /bunkhouse ! The orange, white and red colours of the vans looks very nice. It is very nice that each of the vans have own interior colour schemes. The furnishing of each of them is very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The community features are nice for sims to share together. Very nice bbq area for sims to enjoy cooking on the grill and eating meals together at the umbrella covered table. The firepit area is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting on the butterflies camping chairs around the fire, toasting food and keeping warm. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel under the shade of the tree. Very nice nook ares for sims to enjoy restfully doing yoga on the mats in the outdoors air. The flowers look very pretty through the outdoors areas! Very nice furnishing of the lodge building! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar there, and have fun playing chess or card table games. Very nice sofa and cushions area for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv or reading a book from the bookshelf. The gingham wall patterning gives a nice look to the Lodge.
    It is a very nice and detailed base camp build! :)
    A very big thank you as always for your lovely words dear @rosemow you are always so very kind. It's so wonderful to read your beautiful reviews which bring so much happiness. Wishing you a fantastic week :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Casa del FLores is another architectural marvel! Love the complex yet so beautiful exterior! And those interiors! So sunny, warm and cozy, beautiful! <3

Fantastic job too on the RV Travellers Rest lot! Love the cozy outdoors spaces and such a creative idea to theme the RVs by colour, it looks amazing! B)
    Many thanks @Corwim for all your kindness and support, it's always a great pleasure to read your wonderful comments :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Clementine

Clementine is a large modern villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, dining and living rooms, office, gaming room, home theatre and massage room. There are two upper balconies for outdoor entertaining. These comprise basketball, yoga and hottub on the higher and bar, lounge, bbq, dining, dj and dance on the lower. Contemporary landscaping with swimming pool, fountains and planted flower beds :)

Download here
    More pics here

fEMyw9o.png

0FFdUrd.jpg

SsJotsb.jpg

IKqCHSk.jpg

NlRWrsX.jpg

ivbSD4w.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Clementine is a very nice large and fully featured home! :) The exterior design of the home looks so very nice! The white and orange colours of the exterior gives it a very nice look! Very nice layout of the build! The plants look very nice on the edges of the ground level. It looks very nice how the water is on the edges of the home. The patterned flooring of the outdoors looks very great! It is very nice that there is a basketball court in the build. The outdoors living balcony and patio areas look very nice! Very nice bar area on the balcony. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or on the armchairs or sofa having a drink from the bar. Very nice nook area for sims to enjoy restfully doing yoga under the shade of the umbrella. The nearby flowers are pretty for Sims to see whilst there, and the floor tiling looks great! Very nice sofa seats fireplace siting area for sims to enjoy relaxing there watching tv near the fire. The modern style furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very nice black, green and white colour scheme. The home cinema room looks great! It looks very nice how the armchairs have been placed there. The fruit bowls are a nice touch on the tables. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar or drinks tray whilst relaxing watching movies. The gold, white and black colour scheme of one of the bedrooms looks very elegantly nice!
    It is a very nice modern home! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for all the happiness you bring with your kind words and support, always truly welcomed and very much appreciated. Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Oooh, Clementine is a stunning modern! Love the black brick column combined with the light colours on the outside (is that the reflective paint from (I think) Spa Day?). And fantastic job on those clean/tight black and white contemporary interiors with perfectly placed pops of colour, gorgeous interior design! <3
    Many thanks @Corwim for all you wonderful words and support, really appreciate all your kindness. The paint is the glowing one from Spa Day, I think it's quite effective and I love all the colours supplied :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Pastures New

This is my entry for BnS82, the brief being to rehouse a mother with two sons and her parents. I chose to create two houses each with their own private backyard. Each home had to include a computer, a vegetable garden, a chess table, an easel, at least one musical instrument, at least one piece of fitness equipment and a bookcase, all on a budget of 75K which also had to include the lot cost :)

Download here
    More pics here

HF0ijw0.png

HY5ibCJ.jpg

0u1zRnB.jpg

9guz0Xk.jpg

be6gM9r.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    The layout and design of Pastures New is very nice! :) It looks very nice that there are two homes on the one lot, and the exteriors of each of them looks very nice! The combination of the white exterior walls and the brick wall texture looks very effective! The rocks edging and waviness of the pathways looks very nice! The white blossom trees look very pretty in the build. The kids will have fun playing on the momkey bars. Very nice outdoors living /dining patio areas! The sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table or at the picnic bench in the sunshine. It looks very nice the way the two corner gardening corner nooks are joined together. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the outside air. Very nice furnishing of each of the homes! The blue/grey wall panelling in the first home and the blue gingham wall pattern in the second home looks very nice. The type of dining seats used looks homely and nice. The fruit bowls are a nice dining touch on the table tops. Very nice sofa seats sitting area in each home for the sims to relax and watch tv. The new sofas and chairs that came with the new pack look very nice in the homes. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The confetti print wall paper and guitar themed beds in the kids room look very nice. Very nice design of the wall decor on the master bedroom bedhead walls in the homes!
    It is a very nice build! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top