Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the next life state you would like to see?

ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Why you would like that life state?
What ideas you would have for it?
If you don't want life states, what ideas do you have in game options or item options to ward them off?
Option five should be spelled Fairies. Sorry I am unable to edit it, but thank you to everyone who has participated so far. <3
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
Post edited by Scobre on

What is the next life state you would like to see? 231 votes

Witches
43%
Dannydanboauroraael14CK213icmnfrshJeanalan650111JodiPMSimsILikeSimsAesir26Writin_Regsimgirl1010SavorySagerosehrtgirlalanmichael1SjofnmissfaithladybreidJennyggSimfan923ambo1 101 votes
Werewolves
17%
redrogue60simduck88musiclover13191keekee53Magdaleenadrake_mccartyHimRumiNextTrickAnvilsTuffChic2812JEREMIAdg51829Maledict1winterbaby20annaliese39jimjam1009TLEE75kochamkluskiMovottiChadSims2MasonGamer 41 votes
Robots
6%
Bluefairy286friendlysimmerssnootypatootyheatherXkittyLastratiTheSimerBridge5FreezerBunnyCowplantplushtrap_107FurkeanSimmerSuper6464Simmslover22MrPhillosiphtonAdrianPeterson 14 votes
Mermaids
11%
catloverplayerwild4simsSimsChica2013misschristine14Meeeshlily_dale13Alli-beagleVines12ScobreGannet The SeabirdStrawberryYogurtnessatay1920DcD2510lillibattenbergThePinkBookGirlauramarisHarlowandMeEvilyn_1007SterkinsenARTsuperkyle221 26 votes
Faires
14%
MaMaTwinklebirdSimburianSerraNolwenluthienrisingNiLLADreamie209the_greenplumbobNinja-Dan22JagwithtudeAlbaWaterhouseLittlBowBubEA_SpectrePenguinNaviEnkiSchmidtSimzilla_7SayoLoireFairytalesLosaruTaiyoTentacrocaclesTaktischeMP 33 votes
Zombies
0%
link4566Sassycotton 2 votes
Genies
1%
sekojranaFonxi121994wrenstalesaob 4 votes
Mummy
0%
Satyr
1%
Bagoas77AngelSimmzJenna2376 3 votes
Changeling
3%
JoAnne65doogeriearia34556SnaveXsQuiscomicsforlifeNerdy_Girl_24535 7 votes

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Faires
    I think Fairies would be a good option. If the team takes into account that not all fairies are good, you could get some good variety for maybe a stuffpack or gamepack? And the Sylvan Glade could be a good place to find maybe Fairy Powder or something if you wanted to turn a sim into a fairy.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    Robots
    I voted for robots incase there would be a futuristic world
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Faires
    I can't believe I'm not the only one saying Fairies this early! I'd like witches too, and they'd probably sell better, though. But I really do think Fairies (and Elves) would be a good fit for Sims 4.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Witches
    Witches!!! I'd really like witches but is be happy with whatever most likely. :)
    Faires
    @luthienrising And at least they wouldn't be the evil Canada Goose. :D Sorry, I had to. But yeah, where I live, there is folklore galore on fairies.I was tempted with witches too, but I was thinking I'd like to see how they might expand fairy lore. Speaking of, @Scobre I don't know if they had implemented them in previous games, but you could actually have changelings sort of in a fairy pack. They are said to be offspring of fairies that are used in place of a human child. They steal kids and replace them with changelings. They tend to be really ugly though.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Mermaids
    @luthienrising And at least they wouldn't be the evil Canada Goose. :D Sorry, I had to. But yeah, where I live, there is folklore galore on fairies.I was tempted with witches too, but I was thinking I'd like to see how they might expand fairy lore. Speaking of, @Scobre I don't know if they had implemented them in previous games, but you could actually have changelings sort of in a fairy pack. They are said to be offspring of fairies that are used in place of a human child. They steal kids and replace them with changelings. They tend to be really ugly though.
    That's cool and yeah they are more pretty looking in a Midsummer Night's Dream and X-Men. A variety with the fairies would be nice both with their wings and how they act and behave.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Faires
    Some fairies don't have wings, depending on where you live. In parts of Newfoundland, fairies are more like twisted gnomes or goblin-like, leading people astray, harming them with a "fairy blast" which is like a boil with twigs and stuff in it, and just causing mischief all around. Usually a way to keep them away is to use bread soaked in milk.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    Witches
    Witches.
    Mermaids
    Some fairies don't have wings, depending on where you live. In parts of Newfoundland, fairies are more like twisted gnomes or goblin-like, leading people astray, harming them with a "fairy blast" which is like a boil with twigs and stuff in it, and just causing mischief all around. Usually a way to keep them away is to use bread soaked in milk.
    Cool multiple options would be nice for them then.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Mermaids
    Mermaids. If not mersims then Robots since now we can have robotic pets and roombas.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Werewolves
    I need werewolves, so that my vampires can have pets friends
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Mermaids
    Mermaids would be different.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Werewolves

Not really. They were in TS3, and were pretty boring.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Mermaids
    Movotti wrote: »

Not really. They were in TS3, and were pretty boring.
    Yeah I think a way to make them different is provide an evil side to them. Like folklore has them luring sailors and pirates towards their demise. I actually would really like a death by mermaid option with drowning in pools or something. I mean if vampires can harm Sims, would be cool if mermaids could too.
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    edited November 2017
    Witches
    Witches or fairies.

Witches would be more convenient for people who play realistically. They're normal humans who just happen to study dark secrets.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Witches
    I voted for witches but I would really like a magic pack that included any magic wielding character. That way you could pick and choose the skills and create the type of magical character you want.
  • umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    Mermaids
    mermaids !! woud work well in that pirate pack sumone was suggesting round here but i liked island from 3 [when it worked] so wanta see mermaids return
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member
    Witches
    Witches. I've loved them best in Sims 2 and 3 and I'm sure they would do a great job in 4.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Faires
    Fairies. I have a community of fairies in Willow Creek (with cc eyes and wings) and would very much like them to have powers.

Wouldn't say no to robots and witches, either, but I already have these in Sims 2, so the need to get them in Sims 4, too, isn't that pressing.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Werewolves
    My vote is werewolves only in hopes that body hair is added to the game.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited November 2017
    Faires
    I picked fairies but honestly I want all of them. Supernaturals are the best!! (my subjective opinion, but anyone who thinks differently is totally wrong :):p Edit: <-- that comment was a joke guys I was not clear enough originally)
    Mermaids
    BeJaWa wrote: »
    I picked fairies but honestly I want all of them. Supernaturals are the best!! (my subjective opinion, but anyone who thinks differently is totally wrong :):p )
    Please keep my thread about the game only please. Simmers are free to express their ideas here which is why I provided the third question for those ideas. I didn't dislike the toggle option in the Sims 3 for specific life states. Kind of was cool to have if you wanted a certain story line. There is no right or wrong in this thread. We are all Simmers here. I am glad you like supernaturals too. I'm kind of debating if I should vote in my own poll or not or if that will skew the results somehow. Anyway happy Simming.
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Faires
    Scobre wrote: »
    BeJaWa wrote: »
    I picked fairies but honestly I want all of them. Supernaturals are the best!! (my subjective opinion, but anyone who thinks differently is totally wrong :):p )
    Please keep my thread about the game only please. Simmers are free to express their ideas here which is why I provided the third question for those ideas. I didn't dislike the toggle option in the Sims 3 for specific life states. Kind of was cool to have if you wanted a certain story line. There is no right or wrong in this thread. We are all Simmers here. I am glad you like supernaturals too. I'm kind of debating if I should vote in my own poll or not or if that will skew the results somehow. Anyway happy Simming.

I was joking hence the faces. Sorry if I wasn't clear :)
  • HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    Mermaids
    I Voted Mermaids:)) But I would want to buy all the different life states:)) I want Mermaids and Fairies the most, then Witches:))))
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Witches

I voted for witches but after giving it some extra time I think I should have voted for werewolves instead. I would still be overjoyed if witches were the next GP, I just want to have werewolves a tiny bit more.