Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @OJenn - Cave Senajee is now a YA and uploaded to the gallery. I'm so pleased that you asked for him. He was another of my favorites. ...I just searched the gallery for him. I can't find him anywhere. I hope he's up for you to find. Let me know if you have any troubles locating him.

#RawlaCreations
    #RebuildChallenge

Cave Senajee
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Family Tree

Iker is the heir for generation five! His twin siblings are definitely good looking but he has really grown on me since I played him the longest. His first day out of the house as an adult he ran into the lovely Miss Dempsey.
    fdd896f93f.jpg

The two chatted for a while, turns out Lara is staying in the very house that his great great grandmother Amira lived in. Lara explains that she got the house for a great deal because the previous owners complained about it being haunted.
    ff1df430b3.jpg

Judging by the way he looks at Lara I can tell that Iker is smitten on day one.
    bcc649099d.jpg

A week passes with no word from Lara but as soon as the weekend rolls around Iker's phone rings. And while it wasn't quite a date Iker didn't want to miss spending anytime with Lara. Even if that meant getting to Windenburg just to ear breakfast.
    cac1d78cc6.png

The two did everything but eat food. They played a super game of Don't Wake the Llama
    f608b85040.png

After some friendly banter and harmless flirting, Iker made the first move. It was love at first sight for him so he was more than pleased that Lara showed interest.
    ae0c5bac03.jpg

edited October 2017
    @OJenn - Iker and Lara are a great looking couple. So happy that they are in mutual love.

Hanna Swed Is Benjamin's wife.

10-31-17_6-48-39_PM.png?width=749&height=423

He just learned that he's going to be a dad. He's very excited.
    10-31-17_6-55-40_PM.png?width=749&height=423
    @Rawla - I can't find him either! I looked for him :disappointed:
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    Oh my gosh you guys! It's been so long since I've peeked at the thread and seen so much activity! It almost makes me feel bad about giving up on Lucas. His son Bryant has his same red hair though and the rest of the children are girls...and none of them have Lucas's pretty eye color.

@Ojenn OK...I'm still going to repopulate a few of my townies into my new save, but I will look and see if any of the townies with the new town are appealing too :) I'm thinking of a few twists I might be going for. Oh I love Iker and Lara. Very cute couple.

@Rawla I was thinking your little Benjamin was cute too and I really think he was cute aged up! Rawla! I am dying that you had 8 kids with Kenza! I'm pretty sure that's how many Lawrence had with her too! I see her lips all over your kids!! Oh and I really liked Hana!

@JordanNicoleJJ I love the pictures you posted of your simself's family! So cute!

@SimsRMyLife It's super fun...you should join is as we're all starting fresh!

@Debjameswhite - Isn't it great! I almost feel a little bad for spamming but since the lifespan is on short things are moving super quick.

Mini House Tour for Iker and Lara. I found a super modern home on the gallery and just updated the interior of it. I am thinking the last couple homes I am just going to use what was in the game before and renovate them like I did with Willow Creek. I am still working on the second floor of the house but I am struggling to decorate with minimal cc.
    e00234f7d5.jpg

2ea204b4b1.jpg

b43a20364e.jpg

2a892c41c8.jpg

b3473eaf06.jpg

cca2062dca.jpg

25f9c4aa0a.jpg

3fca7edc93.jpg

@Ojenn oooo I love that house! Are the guitars on the wall CC?
    @Ojenn oooo I love that house! Are the guitars on the wall CC?

They are! The in game guitars separated from the stand.
    I am opening up a new save tonight but I wanted to be sure Iker got his happy ending before leaving @debjameswhite I am going through and downloading all the houses from Oasis as I decorated them as well as the ones I uploaded on my library for Willow Creek.
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 94: A swift end

I thought I would share the last few screen shots I took.
    ybV1R.png

I really love Otto…Kellan and Savira’s son. Actually I love both their boys!
    ybV2h.png

@Ojenn these are the cropped pants I was talking about that I saw all over my daughter’s school.
    ybV6r.png

Apparently Tatum never quite gave up on Lucas.
    ybV7W.PNG

All of Savannah’s boys have died of old age. I suddenly realized though that Stanley was still with us! Oh well…
    ybV96.PNG

And finally I will leave you with a little pic of my family. Alyssa is pregnant with twins.
    ybVc5.PNG
    Also, here is a sneak peek at my new founders!

Mathias is mine...I'm pretty proud of him.
    ybVy3.PNG

This beauty was created by @Heckstress17 her girls are always gorgeous!
    ybVx1.PNG
    edited November 2017
    I love that house tour @Ojenn. Very nice!

@debjameswhite - They actually had TEN kids. lol The last two were twin girls. Dayzi and Dayna. One of them turned out evil/Romantic. Never had that combination before. lol Great pics! I love your new founders!

Benjamin and his wife just had a little girl. So the 4th Generation has just been born. Her name is Claudia. I might let them have one more. Not too many kids for this generation. It was crazy before.

@OJenn, the only way I found Cave was to go to the gallery while in game. Leave a comment on someone's great work I liked. Then once my comment there was posted, I clicked on my name so that I could go to my 'showcase'. I showcased Cave and there he was. Front page.
    @Rawla does Cave have CC? If he does you can only view him from in game and can't see him in the browser.
    @debjameswhite - Oh my goodness!!! I forgot that I've been using a CC eyes. My apologies.
    no worries! I was just thinking that might be why you couldn't find him :)
    @Rawla- I will check again, I am in-game right now setting up my new save. Forgot to comment on Kenza having so many babies!! She is baby making machine no matter where she is it seems :smile:

@Debjameswhite - Oh thoooooose pants! Yeah, they are pretty popular for the guys. back when I worked at American Eagle that was on trend (last year) I love Savannah's boys too, could I maybe have one for the genepool? Doesn't matter which one I'll let you pick since they both turned out so good. Also really loving the founders you and @Heckstress17 made together! I will be starting with a black female as well (mini-me) and my husband is an English man haha.
    @Rawla - So I found him on the gallery in game but could you upload him cc free? You'd have to empty your mod folder and reupload him in order for him to show on the gallery through the site.
    edited November 2017
    OJenn wrote: »
    @Rawla - So I found him on the gallery in game but could you upload him cc free? You'd have to empty your mod folder and reupload him in order for him to show on the gallery through the site.

Yes. I will try that right now.

Edit: I can't remember where to look for my mod folder. *facepalms* ....Nevermind. Found it!
    edited November 2017
    @Rawla - Yay I will add him now.

Also updated the main page, need four more mates.
    @OJenn - Yay! Thanks for adding him. You may use any of mine that you wish. If you want nominations, just ask. :smiley:
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    edited November 2017
    @OJenn Could I nominate my OS founder Graham for the gene pool? He's just so gorgeous and needs to father as many babies as possible :joy:

Edit: Especially since I don't plan on playing my Rebuild OS save again (at least for a long time) so we won't see any more of his gorgeousness if not :scream:
    @OJenn Could I nominate my OS founder Graham for the gene pool? He's just so gorgeous and needs to father as many babies as possible :joy:

Edit: Especially since I don't plan on playing my Rebuild OS save again (at least for a long time) so we won't see any more of his gorgeousness if not :scream:

Of course!!! I love Graham! Is he on the gallery?
    Benjamin and Hanna just had their second child. Another girl, Clarissa.
    @OJenn I missed you asking for Sam or Otto last night! I’ll pick one tonight and load him up for you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top