Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Namaya92 I wonder if he will inherit the hair with the blue streaks :o Izanami's hair would be pretty neat to get.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,012 Member
    edited October 2017
    @bekkasan, @Mikezumi, @king_of_simcity7, @Silverofdreams30, @PalmArrow Thank you so much. :)

@emorrill The Faraz's house started out as a bin house from the Generations EX. I renovated and expanded it.

@thuggishsplicer I'm so glad you can use Jamie Michael!
  • SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 179 Member
    22713436_1516783145066148_6440839709234775677_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=6e2216b2739e3a7ba88e679acc4bcbb9&oe=5A767E41
    Always that paparazzi. No shortage of publicity here

22770953_1515051488572647_3945740108595997547_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=080f09a59cbaa0ad889323cbb308baaf&oe=5A62F2E5
    Burglar tried coming into this neighborhood. Also, yes that's the same paparazzi guy He was camped outside the house for about 2 or 3 days.

22770530_1515104055234057_7484496958347356946_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=ce609c5813efe102b08d7be8f27b69e1&oe=5A7EDD4F
    Natasha has some news for Ehioze

22712189_1515848955159567_199914819989066596_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=b28f99b8b8a93f9a3d1eabc2fcead2cc&oe=5A6D9C55
    That's right. Baby on the way. Finally. It took a lot but then again I wanted to have everything set before having one.

Also, in his 3rd year, because of all of the things he and his team have done; Ehioze has become a sports legend. Probably gonna change his lifetime wish now that his is fulfilled already.

• MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 That's not cool. Hope everything turns out well.

@Charlottesmom That's a beautiful build. I may have to employ kitten eyes to get it on the Exchange. Loved the Molly makeover.

@lanlyn rec'd

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After CAS-ing Lucky and Ivy (whose last name is Livingston), not much else happened. I tend not to get too much done during the week, since getting home after 6:00 and it taking close to an hour to boot up the game (from launcher to actual game, usually more than 40 minutes), and the Saver-generated saves taking forever to complete, there's not a lot of time left for actual play. My poor little dinosaur.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited October 2017
    Page 1972 (cont.)

@Nikkei_Simmer Good to see that Tosh and Meg are preparing, body and mind, in case they are found. I hope that they have time to hone their new powers before then. Poor Meg! You can prepare for all sorts of things but those aliens will get you no matter what! :p
    I know all about Asian facial hair - my poor brother has had many a spotty attempt at beards and moustaches over the years :p

@king_of_simcity7 Good luck with your house hunting :)

Page 1973

@Nikkei_Simmer Funny life lessons :D

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks and great update :) Adelia is a lovely teen :)

@LunBeauty Sorry that you aren't feeling well :( I hope you feel better soon *hugs*
    Congrats to the girls on passing :)
    I hope Pearl's talk helps Ria to do the right thing with Cyd.
    Nice pool shots. Pool has some great animations :)
    I feel sorry for Scot because we don't know if he's like his brother!
    Jessica's self portrait turned out great!
    Congrats to Ria and Cyd going steady :)
    Jessica's sketch of Eddy! LMAO
    Your Eddy has had some serious manscaping! :p
    Lots of goodbye kisses!
    It's not that I don't like female sims, it's that I don't like playing them. Even their voices annoy me.
    I used to like pairing premades (fixed to my taste of course) but these days I prefer to populate my own saves and watch them breed over the generations.
    Lovely beach shots!
    Looking forward to seeing Betty :)
    There she is! Cute hair :)
    I hope Betty fits in with the girls. Good luck at uni :)

@TadOlson Thanks :) Great update on Max. She had a very busy day!

@ilikethesims30 Lovely wedding :)

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :)

@venusdemilosims I hope you are able to eat cookies and chicken again soon :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I really love Morty's female form after he is tweaked.
    Betty was being bad with Eddy - she was trying to do the party animal woo interaction but Eddy, being a loner, didn't want to.
    Ian showed up at a party in one of his earlier work outfits in past update too :p

@emorrill There are mods for some things you don't even know you want until you have them ;)
    I personally love tweaked Morty's female form and the hair as well.
    Looking forward to seeing your new dinner plates :)
    No Sharla for Landon! She looks too masculine.
    I recently tried some short nails on Zumi. I wear mine short although I don't wear varnish.
    Betty was just trying to do the party animal woo interaction.
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited October 2017
    Did a bit more of the tweakage mostly on the side of the house, moved the fireplace, added a new fireplace, started furnishing, and tried to get Molly knocked up with Connor's kid... ;)

24057637498_4cae389bc3_b.jpg

The new side, the second floor has been expanded to get a proper sized bedroom (possibly 2) in that space.

24057636878_548c6027e0_b.jpg

Rooms so far...

First floor:

24057635678_259531a23d_b.jpg

2nd floor:

24057634678_caa45c32a6_b.jpg

A bit of the living room:

24057644878_546d916be0_b.jpg

How handy is it to have the Door of Life and Death right off the living room?!?

24057644378_7595a103c1_b.jpg

and since this is the only way Molly will ever even get near Connor I had her try for a genetic merge with him...

24057638128_d8d77c0f90_b.jpg

All she got was toasted the two times I tried it...

37860962316_ec5ddf0b35_b.jpg

Now for the big question:

What hair to plop on Molly (she is a vampire if that matters):

Choice 1:

37860963416_388a3a8a47_b.jpg

Choice 2:

24057638508_18b796dc47_b.jpg

Choice 3:

24057639628_f84c6e9f59_b.jpg

And just because it's pretty:

35728290262_c2ddfe868c_b.jpg

:mrgreen:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1974

@LunBeauty Looked like a fun time camping :)
    Good thing they had a burglar alarm!

@Namaya92 I am glad that Aiko is able to help Holly to some extent.
    Congrats on Izanami's pregnancy!
    I hope that Nick falls for it and accepts responsibility for the baby.
    I imagine the shame of this would not make Vita happy at all! :p
    Well Nick certainly fell for that hook, line and sinker!
    Nick being young again will be another knife in Vita's gut!
    Ah, is Izanami falling for Nick?
    Nick seems to like his new life. Of course he would feel differently if he found out about Holly.
    Congrats on the birth of Aizen-Myoo and Yamano :)
    I hope Aiko can influence the children.

@Nikkei_Simmer Lovely shots of Moonlight Falls at night :)
    I take it you prefer werewolves over vampires ;)
    Great update :)

@CravenLestat Beautiful house :)

@king_of_simcity7 It would be great if you could live there :) Good luck!

@SimsxZelda_fan Congrats on the pregnancy.

@MoonandStars83 Sorry your dinosaur is so slow but at least you are able to play somewhat. Hang in there.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited October 2017
    @MoonandStars83 , Will most likely list it soon (the goal is Friday), I can only play 2 hours per day so it will take longer than normal, furnishing it should go faster than normal though....or would an unfurnished version be better? Your thoughts... :smiley:

@lanlyn , I found a really cute Bunter screenshot for you! :smiley:

35088431633_8a7613b065_b.jpg
    edited October 2017
    @Charlottesmom This may sound weird but I like Molly singed and burned,that actually looks hot with her paleness and blue eyes.But on to more important matters some EA hair looks over shiny or grainy in CAS but it does not show in game.Going with choice 2 cause have to find my super smexy pic of western Betty in it but it looks great in game.Give me time I have so many pic accts.

Choice 2 makes her look smexier BTW

DfydFiZ.gif
    @Charlottesmom Took forever to find my old screenies and remember where this was..anyway here it is on Betty

cc5MYVO.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Inappropriate Sniffing

Apparitions, Zombie Bears & Cerebral Concussions

Night fell on Moonlight Falls and Meg rolled a wish to be able to visit the graveyard. Usually that was a no-go place, since weres didn't like ghosts. Heck, canines never like ghosts. Why do you think they bark at non-existent (or what humans perceive as non-existent) entities in closets. Should make you think twice about going into a room or near a closet that your dog is staring at intently, doesn't it? Well Meg convinced her "lovey-dovey" to accompany her to the graveyard down the street, which wasn't an inviting place at all. Especially in this kind of moonlight. It gave all sort of creeps to Tosh.
    Screenshot-53.jpg Meg's rolled wishes were like a "to-do" list. And she seemed rather excited to be able to cross one item "wishes to see a ghost" off her list. But outside was cold; cold enough to see her breath. And if the old wive's tales of the temperature suddenly dropping in the presence of a ghost it was going to be hard to tell whether it was an ambient temperature drop or the result of a paranormal visitation.
    Screenshot-54.jpg Of course, Tosh was having misgivings about the whole thing and said as much during the drive over to the graveyard.
    Screenshot-55_dialogue.jpg When they got to the graveyard, Tosh, preferring to brave the zombie bears rather than seeing an apparition decided that he was going to brave the catacombs rather than stick around to see a gh-gh-ghost! In the iconic words of a cartoon dog: "Ruhroh...Rhaggy...rit's rime to rake rike a ranana...and sprit..." bawk bawk bawk...
    ScaredChickenblurred.jpg Screenshot-56.jpg Meg, being the braver half, stayed topside and took her lumps when she saw a ghost and growled at him.
    Screenshot-57.jpgScreenshot-58.jpg Tosh spent a lot more time that he'd anticipated in the catacombs and emerged with a few useful items, while Meg had a deep and meaningful conversation with the ghost, but as soon as Tosh emerged from the catacombs, she bid the spirit adieu and they returned home.
    Screenshot-59.jpgScreenshot-60.jpgScreenshot-61.jpg It was a rather scorched and shaken Tosh replete with the horrified moodlet and a look of "you won't believe what I saw down there..." look on his face that emerged from the catacombs. And he chattered about his exploits down in the terrifying depths of the moss-encrusted, swampish catacombs non-stop until they reached home. Meg was too amused at his fried dog appearance to silence him with the "You could have stayed up there with me and met Victor." Victor Chesterton, after a rocky start, was actually very personable to talk to. However, getting beaten about the cranium with a rolled up newspaper, no matter how incorporeal the apparition with the newspaper is, the newspaper is still a "earthly object" and still carries a wallop with it. Meg wondered, since she was a science major: Do ghosts meet air resistance when they are moving around or do they float around in their own dimensional state thereby defying the laws of physics. Hmmm, questions...maybe that's why the newspaper hurt so much. No air resistance slowing down the arm and what minimal air resistance affected the corporeal newspaper wasn't enough to make it hurt any less." Perhaps she should go see the doctor. She could very well have a concussion.
    Screenshot-63.jpgScreenshot-64.jpg Tosh was a little scorched from the zombie bears and was told by Meg to go take a shower because her nose was wrinkling from the scent of burned fur. "You stink, Shower...Now..."
    Screenshot-67-censored.jpg Well, the shower was rather tiring, but hey, he got out of it clean as a whistle as did Meg and he didn't smell like singed mutt any longer. Hurray for showers.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,012 Member
    ...@lanlyn , I found a really cute Bunter screenshot for you! :smiley:

35088431633_8a7613b065_b.jpg
    @Charlottesmom Aww! Thank you for sharing this! <3
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @MoonandStars83 and @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I just have to post on this page 1975 because that's my birthday year and yes its awesome and I'm a little kid sometimes. :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @LunBeauty I enjoyed the home update. Warren is a hottie and he already called Pearl. How sweet. Betty! Nice addition to the household.

@Namaya92 Devious woman, right there in Vita's home! Hmmm, she is showing him the dungeon, wonder why? Congrats on the babies. I don't think they will change Izanami, but, perhaps can change the legacy. Sad about Holly. :(

@Nikkei_Simmer Looks like they are settling down into were bliss :) Love the visit to the cemetery. Poor Meg whacked on the nose with a paper!

@CravenLestat Awesome house. :)

@king_of_simcity7 good luck! Those look like cool apartments.

@SimsxZelda_fan Congrats!

@MoonandStars83 bummer, mine took longer to load when I had everything and the kitchen sink in it, but, better since I don't have all store stuff and the heavy duty ep's.

@Charlottesmom Still loving the house! Did you decide to share? Bummer the door genetics thing is not working! I like #1 because of the long hair, #2 is adorable with the tilt, but wish it had longer hair, 3 is ok if you are going for an Eliza Doolittle vibe? Your wisps are pretty!

@KevinL5275 lol, that is a good reason to post as any. :) I'll try to post on page 1976 as that is the year I graduated from high school. :lol:
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    I just have to post on this page 1975 because that's my birthday year and yes its awesome and I'm a little kid sometimes. :D

That's my son's birthday year too. :)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks I will find out more tomorrow :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    This is my third computer build and each time there is something new.
    The last time it was liquid cooling and radiators. This time it's M.2 NVME SSDs. Those black rectangles with the silver buttons.
    And also a liquid cooled graphics card.

I have installed the Sims 3 Base game and it loads Sims 4 quick with the SSDs, but that's just the base game.
    I will see how fast it is when I have everything installed.
    e04a55ac-7c93-493c-8db0-56eec7b2d7ea.jpg

The SSD's are mounted right on the motherboard now? Wow, that's amazing.

I'm still plodding along on a i7-2600 from 5 years ago, but its enough for me right now. :) I only play Sims and Guild Wars.

Congrats on the new setup!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    I haven't posted in months, so this isn't new, but rather the last screenshots I took. [TS4]

From my new family's apartment.

2grFnTO.jpg

g7WxbuC.jpg

5uCMwdk.jpg

ydDd84h.jpg

u5iGhP2.jpg

New 'college' girls dorm group I was working on, for the university MOD.

woah so much blonde, more diversity to come

OoTDU5R.jpg

A7DgX4M.jpg

And this is my makeover of Cassandra Goth [ the black hair] with her best friend.

mfMigk6.jpg

tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »

@KevinL5275 ^Add 10 years to that and then you got the awesomest year ever! :lol::p

@Namaya92 I will read your awesome story as soon as I am able! :star:

@Charlottesmom I personally like hair #2 :)

@LunBeauty Thanks for the comments. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @coco This is for you ,this is so pretty and watch how classy Sorn looks :love: I of course added this song to my Sims 3 so just click on my radios/stereos in game and can play it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNUP5B_NZUE

DfydFiZ.gif
  • IndiYinIndiYin Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm only leaving a comment because I want more friends for the sims 3. So i can enjoy the online section of the game and see other peoples memories :) So feel free to add me guys. Please.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    Hello - my daily hello - getting frustrated at lack of a desk but hopefully it'll arrive soon. Still using laptop. But I do have a working shredder now and have been happily shredding today. My new chair is good too. I have everything but the desk. :s

I've been thinking - since I have time to think. And I've decided my McFluff videos will start with Old Gertie. Since I didn't record any video of her until she did that tomb in France, I've gone back to earliest saves and will play through bits of them here and there to give a brief history of her progress. She has actually done quite a lot of fun things in the process. I hope I didn't delete all of her screenshots but I strongly suspect I may have done that too. Trying to make space on my laptop.

The screenshots I think I probably lost are the ones where she took her miner to the festival and was digging holes all over the festival lot while Sims were there trying to enjoy the festival. She got a new outfit from jumping into and exploring one of her holes.

So that's what I'm up to today - in anticipation of being able to make some new videos to post on YouTube in a few days.

Meanwhile I've been watching @CravenLestat videos among other things.

Nice updates everyone - I have been dropping likes and awesomes still.

Happy Simming everyone

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top