Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random Mafia Game - Day ?

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Do we vote for someone? Has that been cleared up yet?

I don't also know lol
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    But we could use the vote function to tell everybody who you really think is scum
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Right- so I've read through, and I'm just as confused as everyone else.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Shoot Floppy you seem like scum to me.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm excited to see what happens here! xD
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    If Floppy is town, I think we should take a closer look into DeKay, since she was the one who pointed out the timing thing.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Yeah good idea
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Charliecheesnurgers has died. FloppyFish is the new gunbearer!
    oh
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    edited October 2017
    It is now Day 2! Good luck! Floppy has 24 hours to shoot before he (?) dies!
    oh
    Well 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    So we dont get to lynch, just influence the current gunbearer? got it.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Well... that is one way to confirm me town.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

REASONS WHY I THINK DEKAY IS SCUM / WHO HIS PARTNERS COULD BE
    DeKay wrote: »
    Here's my suspicion list:

Rose, Broncos, and bella probably know a bit about Charlie's playstyle from the previous games but I'm leaning them more towards town for now. Keyen, Sub and Silent have played with him a bit too but they haven't posted yet, so I kinda just put them at the bottom. But my main suspicion right now is Floppy.

But then again, Floppy said something about there might be lynches and everyone is just confused about the set up so I don't know. XD Mafia usually knows the setup well but since Crafty the host, has a different idea of the setup, it's possible for Mafia to get the wrong idea too.

When Rose posted for Crafty to announce who the gun bearer is at 6:58 am (my time) and then the fact that Floppy came online to say the mafia hasn't picked the gun bearer at 7:03 am and then Crafty announced who the gun bearer is at 7:09 am makes me think that Floppy was the only active mafia at the time and had picked the gun bearer.

5NgrK3m.png

Here DeKay says I am "suspicious as plum" because I said, "The mafia probably haven't chosen their gunbearer yet.". He gives the incorrect informations and says, "Floppy came online to say the mafia hasn't picked the gun bearer..." when I just said I assumed the mafia haven't chosen their gunbearer yet. So he is giving incorrect information and acts like I just KNOW that mafia haven't chosen the gunbearer yet. Also, I feel like he is framing me. Whenever he is scum, he always tries to get me lynched. And I feel like this is just another time.

Now, on DeKay's suspicion list, he says 3 people are "Probably town" based off of probably less than 10 messages. These people are Rose, Bella, and Broncos. He points out something that could be evidence that these people are scum, which is that they know a bit about Charlie's playstyle from previous games, which is decent evidence for Day 1, but then ignores it and pretty much "thinks" they are town, even though they have said really nothing to prove it, they have said nothing that makes them look town. I am not saying they are scum, but they have a tiny piece of evidence (which is something) and nothing that proves them town (not that anybody else has really said anything to prove themselves town, but, still) and then DeKay just goes, "oh yeah they are probably town". Now, you know what is quite... strange? There are 4 mafias this game. Assuming DeKay is one, there are 3 left. DeKay usually thinks that his partners are town and he finds 3 people town... Making there 4 mafias total. And these people have not leaned town at all (not that they are scum, but nothing to prove that they are town), and he just coincidentally thinks these random 3 people are town? They have not said a whole lot. Nothing to prove that they are town. And DeKay even has a bit of evidence for them, yet brushes it off and still thinks they are town. And you know what else? RIGHT after DeKay posted this, those same 3 people just went along with him. Only those 3! They just agreed with him, and 1 of em may have voted me, but they were all sus. And you know what role I am? Town! It is confirmed!
    Mafia Stats

Keep in mind that I am NOT saying that Rose, Bella, and Broncos are scum. But, if DeKay flips scum, I am probably going to be a bit sus of them.
    Mafia Stats

Also @CraftyKat can you please extend Day 2 by 1 or 2 hours? I don't think I will be able to shoot by the deadline you gave me and I don't know if I will make a decision tonight. Then I have to sleep and go to school, and by the time I get back I only have 1 1/2 hours to make a decision, and I usually do all of my schoolwork right when I get home, so I don't really have a large amount of time to get my shoot action in. If I do not shoot tonight, can you please extend day by 1 1/2 or 2 hours?
    Mafia Stats

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Hello. Sorry for the interruption.
    Crafty, could I become all-knowing please?
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I feel awful tonight, so I'm going to go sleep early tonight... goodnight everyone!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Sorry I haven't been on yet... I don't really have an excuse for not being here yesterday, but I did for the 21st!

Anyways, heyo. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Aw, no Charlie. :( I guess I was wrong about Floppy. Sorry, Floppy! Either way, I still think at least one of the mafia knows about Charlie being new and that still holds. It's not making things easier that half of the people here are quiet.

Floppy, if you want to shoot someone else who you think is suspicious, go ahead. You can shoot me if you want to. ;)

At this point, I don't know who else could be mafia. My only lead was Floppy and I was wrong about that. My gut feeling on Day 1 was Nani, Keyen and maybe Silent or Broncos. <- My gut feeling usually doesn't make sense cuz it's just the voice in my head telling me who is scum kinda like that other time when I voted for Rose in the NCIS mafia game cuz the voice in my head tells me so. XD

I think Bella is town cuz she already said she is and she never lies about her alignment as far as I'm concerned. To me, she is already confirmed town.

Floppy, maybe you can take a chance and kill an inactive player today?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I need to go back and read the pages. Day 2, and only 5 pages in total? WHOA! NEW RECORD! XD

I'll get back to you once I've read the pages, so no suspicions from me until then.
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    It's actually not a fun thing that there's so few pages to go by. We have 4 mafia against 6 townies (at least we know Floppy is town so that's good). That being said, there's a 67% chance that Floppy will shoot a mafia today.

So she could take a chance at shooting an inactive/quiet player today and maybe tomorrow. Maybe in the last few days, I could be the gun bearer and kill the rest of the scums.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Now I understand what you mean about the players being quiet. XD Sorry about that on my part...

Anyways, I still don't have any suspicions on anybody yet. Floppy did seem a tiny bit suspicious, but she's confirmed town now. So... She doesn't really count as suspicious anymore...

Keyen is being active as always. No surprise there... Idk.
    Now I understand what you mean about the players being quiet. XD Sorry about that on my part...

Anyways, I still don't have any suspicions on anybody yet. Floppy did seem a tiny bit suspicious, but she's confirmed town now. So... She doesn't really count as suspicious anymore...

Keyen is being active as always. No surprise there... Idk.

Who do you think Floppy should kill today?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Aw, no Charlie. :( I guess I was wrong about Floppy. Sorry, Floppy! Either way, I still think at least one of the mafia knows about Charlie being new and that still holds. It's not making things easier that half of the people here are quiet.

Floppy, if you want to shoot someone else who you think is suspicious, go ahead. You can shoot me if you want to. ;)

At this point, I don't know who else could be mafia. My only lead was Floppy and I was wrong about that. My gut feeling on Day 1 was Nani, Keyen and maybe Silent or Broncos. <- My gut feeling usually doesn't make sense cuz it's just the voice in my head telling me who is scum kinda like that other time when I voted for Rose in the NCIS mafia game cuz the voice in my head tells me so. XD

I think Bella is town cuz she already said she is and she never lies about her alignment as far as I'm concerned. To me, she is already confirmed town.

Floppy, maybe you can take a chance and kill an inactive player today?

Really? Why did you just put "???" on them and for Broncos put, "Probably town" and not even mention a "gut feeling". And why are you saying, "My gut feeling usually doesn't make sense cuz..." Like, we KNOW what gut feelings are, we know they are sometimes wrong, if not, most times wrong. It is like you KNOW they are town, but want them lynched, and you know you are going to need to look town after they flip town.

Mafia Stats

It's actually not a fun thing that there's so few pages to go by. We have 4 mafia against 6 townies (at least we know Floppy is town so that's good). That being said, there's a 67% chance that Floppy will shoot a mafia today.

So she could take a chance at shooting an inactive/quiet player today and maybe tomorrow. Maybe in the last few days, I could be the gun bearer and kill the rest of the scums.

You mean 67% chance I will shoot town? I mean it is 4 mafia vs 5 town there is a town majority so it is more likely I would shoot a townie than a mafia.
    Mafia Stats