Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Date Night With Victor and Dylan

Victor declared this evening a date night. He and Dylan are taking Gardenia out for the evening. Dylan wanted a dragon ride first, so Gardenia has a good time swinging while Dylan has his ride. Everyone is ready and off they go. First stop is to the library to read those pregnancy books. Dylan plays with his IF (which I keep forgetting to delete and it gave my game an error just yesterday) while they read. They head to the Bistro for a nice dinner and Dylan behaves so well they stay for dessert. They head home and Dad puts Dylan to bed while Gardenia checks on the older kids and all is well so she heads to their rooms.
    37479606160_7f1945136b_c.jpg
    37479607040_f64b7140cb_c.jpg
    37681443921_47e74972a7_c.jpg
    37681444591_d441b2c2ed_c.jpg

They chat about the evening and Victor notices Gardenia seems uncomfortable. He gives her a delicious massage and her back pain is much better afterwards.
    37479605160_c583828329_c.jpg
    37479604130_a4926c45ed_c.jpg

Victor loves watching Gardenia as the babe grows inside of her. He talks and listens to the baby every day, and feels her belly as the babe moves in her womb.
    37479601670_1262cf65cc_c.jpg
    37479600510_e1d5364bf2_c.jpg
    23884828968_918b8970e4_c.jpg

Apparently, being pregnant is not a reason to not woohoo in the antique dresser. Gardenia managed to come out dressed the same, but Victor is wearing his birthday suit!
    37738302661_8051b3c100_c.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    I swore up and down I would stay away form this dang thread this morning, even treated myself to a spot of perfume shopping at the mall (Prada Candy Gloss in roller ball is NOT good BTW ;) )...I turn on my laptop fully expecting to start writing the book I've been planning for months, and THIS dang site is where I went instead...this thread is like caffeine, I just can't give it up. (Em, I blame you fully!) ;) ).

Likes/Awesomes tossed about...

I read all even if I don't directly comment...

First off... @polrbear , I finally found it in my stooped pictures (flickr does not post in order at all!!)

My all time favorite fan made digital art of Sebastian and Ciel... LOVE!! <3 (he..I think he is a he, has other awesome ones of William, Grell, Alois, Claude and Madam Red)

37621917266_c046f73774_c.jpg

Gonna post this one of Alois and Claude as I think you'll like it too... :smiley: His Claude is gorgeous!

36607292801_5959f51cf0_c.jpg

**Wonderful shot of August flipping the mushroom omelette!
    **All the pretty paintings, love them...you have the painting mod right?
    **Why did I never think to recolor the pool floats??
    **A funny pillow fight is better than a violent one!

@Namaya92 , It gave me a chuckle that Justine is thinking of how much money she could sell the artifacts for and Madelyn is having a great time learning and exploring. I hope Madelyn rubs off on her mom, she is fast becoming my favorite character...beside Vincent, who has been my favorite since he was a toddler!
    **the "shut up mom!" was perfect! ;)

@lisasc360 , I was attempting to put a video up for you that I recorded at Petco the other day but alas couldn't get it to work, my ID on flickr is Charlottesmom66F if you would like to view it, it has a Sun Conure and a green cheek Conure (I think) in it they are both really funny/cute.
    **The red sky is both beautiful and ominous..
    **The sleigh is wonderful, I know someone else posted pictures of it last year.
    **The hanging chairs by the fire pit...great idea!
    **All the winter shots are wonderful, I keep saying it I love winter in Sims! Gorgeous!

@Karritz , Glad the puppies are doing okay except for the minor issues, could be worse..
    **They are having major fires in California, which is on the other side of the states from me (being in Massachusetts) we never see fires out here. I hope you get loads of rain to keep the fires away!
    **LOL!! Reminds me of when my family had both cats and dogs, the dogs were always after the cat food!
    **The seller I got the Sims 2 from was a third party on Amazon but they do have a money back guarantee, will call them today.

@Mikezumi , I wish I could have changed Vita's clothes but those were her work clothes so no go..interesting work clothes for sure!
    **The flirty trait sure is a "watch out" trait! I should combine Flirty with Hot headed and inappropriate and see what fun goes on.
    **I'm positive you don't mind Dean giving Zumi the eye...and YES you should play them together as Zumi and Jensen....
    **Yup, Lawrence and Lilah are Romantic Interests, they both keep getting wishes for each other that I fulfill as I see them.
    **Shane and Jillian sure are an "interesting" pair...though there is another trying to butt in as you will see if I post an update today.
    **I like what you've done with Shark thusfar! He has nice pouty lips.
    **Dean/Jensen is going to cry when he has to go back in the library!
    **Cerberus is a sweet toddler!
    **How could anyone NOT fall for Dean!
    **THIS has to be one of my very favorite screenshots of yours ever! :heart: Gorgeous!!

37014479953_df02dc2257_o.jpg

**The Twinbrook names are pretty funny, someone did have a ball making them up!

@bekkasan , Sorry, Rosie and Jane (Connor's Simbot wife) both just wandered onto the lot I had Billie on...I should make a better effore to put her in a spoiler for you though. :wink:
    **Seriously loving how Victor is treating Adam, Victor is wonderful!
    **Can't wait to see the new baby!
    **Yup Victor does in fact look thrilled at his wife's announcement! :heart:
    **Jamie is great fun to pick on, you should try it! Zelda is fun too but Jamie is more fun for me.

@Springfairy556 , Sorry your game busted. Loving your pictures though!

@Nikkei_Simmer , Friended you on fanfiction . net Was checking out your stories and even though I'm not a JAG watcher some of them sounded like I really needed to read them! I'm in the middle of a huge Death Note story right now 68 or so parts I'm on 24, when I'm done I will be reading a few of yours.
    **The preview was cute, I had a feeling they would come to blows somehow!
    **Tiberium is an awesome money maker!
    **Keep those computer breakers away!
    **Goodness what a soap opera!! Loving it!

@LunBeauty , Nothing wrong with a nice small in your jammies in the bathroom wedding! easy peasy, I much prefer pulling my hair out for 2 days trying to get my blasted Sims to cooperate for a big wedding.. Glutton that I am! :s
    **Stephen my evil fairy was the first one I had ever seen after a pie eating contest, I couldn't figure out what was all over his face it looks blood like!
    **Yup, if you want to link anywhere photobucket is now $399.00 per Year...I was previously paying $29.00 per year with them no way am I paying almost $400.00!!
    **Thus why Connor is Boring after awhile as my SS is a bookworm too...such fun watching them both read for hours!! :s
    **LOVE Cheri's painting!
    **So you're saying walking around nekked while kids are home is...bad?? :D
    **Devon is even cute scowling!
    **Cute pictures of the twins aging up. :heart:
    **Genies are one of my favorites, Vampires top my list...but Genies are very helpful.

@TadOlson , Wonderful Update!

@CravenLestat , in the B and W pictures of Mitzi where did you get that hair, it's perfect for her!
    **Naima is a nice girl, how long do you think that will last in one of my saves... >:) (I should set her up with Gabriel!)

@Silverofdreams30 , I've had a few who adore swimming and it was obsessive.
    **Awwwww, wonderful shots of Liam playing!
    **My Penny painted the same picture I kept it, it's great!

@OriginalMara , My very first me made Sim met Connor right away, I dismissed Jared for a looooooooong time due to his traits and how hard it is the wrangle him, until you know what to watch for now I'd much rather play Jared as I wuv him! <3
    **I think I just got a bum code on Sims 2 I may still see if I can get the UC of 2.

@emorrill ......I see a PM from one of my favorite people... :kissing_heart:

@Charlottesmom I should be used to those bot shots by now. :) Thanks for the comments about Victor. You might get to see the baby later today. Am working on some screenshots in between cleaning and laundry.
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    casEKCd.png
    I found my SS walking around town with a big smile on her face even though she's supposed to be heart-broken over her break-up with Jared!

5Z2Lm6D.png
    Instead of sobbing or breaking down in any kind of way, she chooses to go chat up Bruce Chesterfield for a little while.

You go girl!! I've heard the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else! Good luck to her!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • HeloNecroHeloNecro Posts: 97 Member
    The computer I use to play games has a hard disk error. X.x so I can't play the sims anymore... or at least for a while. TT.TT
    But the last thing I did was build a house fort the sims I was working on.

Ignore the Cake

One of Alice's chores is taking care of Clarabelle. Her Dad asks her to make sure Adam is introduced and knows the do's and don't's when dealing with a cowplant.
    "See that cake? That means Clarabelle is hungry. If you try to take the cake, Clarabelle will eat you. Ignore the cake."
    Adam looks at Clarabelle and back at Alice, "Eat me! What is this thing"
    "Shhhh" Alice hushes Adam, "Don't hurt her feelings. She is a cowplant. Very rare and very dangerous. The fence is magically guarded and only certain people are allowed inside the fence for safety. I can add your name if you would like"
    Adam grins "Sure"
    37067890243_7bd68387a8_c.jpg

Alice explains how to take care of a cowplant, how to feed them, pet them and even play with them. She shows Adam how to pet Clarabelle just where they like to be petted, and Adam follows suit.
    37689947586_de2e7fc61d_c.jpg
    37689947016_4275e23626_c.jpg

Alice explains how to feed Clarabelle and Adam takes a fish and allows Clarabelle to play with the fish for a few moments before she eats it. Alice tells Adam that Clarabelle loves candy and can play games and reward her with the candy.
    "She has had several candies this week already so I won't have you do that this time. She has to be fed and played with and petted everyday. The cake is very enticing to strangers and even though the magical lock is strong, it can be broken by someone magically inclined. I try to feed her before she gets the cake out so there is no temptation."
    Adam gives Clarabelle another pet before they leave and gives Alice a high five.
    37738543911_2ff63130d7_c.jpg
    37067889893_0c832a86a4_c.jpg
    37689948296_031405ba75_c.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Charlottesmom Answered your question,Mikezumi will send you the answer you seek.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member

@aricarai You can make all kinds of cool stuff .....making one now BRB :p

EDIT: Done

But hoooooow?! It's amazing!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @Cororon: Amazing editing skills! That looks awesome!

@Charlottesmom: WOW! Those pictures are amazing...I kinda wouldn't be upset if that's the direction they went for Sims 5.

@bekkasan: Thank you for the link. Oh and Adam is pretty darn cute when he's not in werewolf form!
    @aricarai Messaged you,enjoy that is one of a billion ways ...Enjoy <3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member

@Charlottesmom,
    @lisasc360 , I was attempting to put a video up for you that I recorded at Petco the other day but alas couldn't get it to work, my ID on flickr is Charlottesmom66F if you would like to view it, it has a Sun Conure and a green cheek Conure (I think) in it they are both really funny/cute.
    **The red sky is both beautiful and ominous..
    **The sleigh is wonderful, I know someone else posted pictures of it last year.
    **The hanging chairs by the fire pit...great idea!
    **All the winter shots are wonderful, I keep saying it I love winter in Sims! Gorgeous!
    Awww, such a cute video and birdies. I love watching the birdies when we go to Petco. I'm waiting for the PetSmart to open up right down the road from Petco so that we have another place to look for birdie treats and such as our Petco had really cut down on a lot of their birdie stuff a couple of years ago. They used to have at least 3 aisles of birdie stuff plus part of the wall but now it's part of the wall and only 1 and half aisles of birdie supplies. I know some of the residents in my county are belly aching about the PetSmart being so close to the Petco but I'm glad that's it coming to my area so that we don't have to drive 30-45 minutes to go to the one that's up the road in the county that my mother lives in.
    My little Williameena flips over or rolls over on her back when she's playing with my fingers and biting at them. Sometimes she will be on by lap and rolls over and bites at her foot. She's so cute when she does that... :)
    Thank you... :)
    I think that was me that posted some pictures of the sleigh last year when I was playing my Santa Claus family back in December... :)
    Craven did that when he built the lot but I've done something similar to that in an older save on my old hard drive... :)
    NW7FCVjl.jpg
    12QLki6l.jpg
    EflPaAil.jpg
    Thank you again.. :)
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @CravenLestat :)
    ****Do you have the painting mod that almost everyone else on this thread has?

@bekkasan I love Rick Riordan's children's/YA books. They're so much fun to read, and you even learn a bit about mythology along the way.

@aricarai *waves* Welcome back. Rec'd.
    ****If not with mods, there might be some CC floating around.

@Mikezumi TS4 is good for when you're low on time and have a desperate need to Sim, otherwise, I prefer TS3.

@Nikkei_Simmer Drama-rama.

@wendyyi1 *hugs* I feel your pain. See below. vvv

@king_of_simcity7 Lovely IRL pics.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Over the weekend I accidentally deleted my entire Sims download folder from the USB drive I use to store my stuff before I can transfer it to the external. I hadn't transferred things for a couple months. So, that echoing "NOOOOOO!!!!" everyone head over the weekend was me, losing my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mind. It is going to be a slow, painful process to recover everything that was lost. I even used Recuva from Piriform, and it was basically useless. Only a handful of the over 1,000 files were recoverable.

In Simming news, not a lot happened. Cynthia's IF aged up to teen. For some reason, all my Supernaturals (minus IFs) are functionally immortal. Not sure if it's a Mod, or if I flipped a switch in MC.

If you'll all excuse me now, I need to continue on my quest for insanity.

Happy Simming, all!!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    edited October 2017
    @MoonandStars83 I don't have Any mod in my game.No painting mod

@lisasc360 What a cozy little spot you have there.I want to roast marshmallows while watching you and Constance cat fighting by the light of the fire :love: Sims 3 don't have jello wrestling so will settle for a catfight :(

DfydFiZ.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1942

@SimsxZelda_fan It's been many years since I had a sim do the athletics career. Good luck with it :) Lovely pic of your sim jogging :)

@SmokingFoxSays Hang in there. You will be a member soon enough and able to post your own pics :)

@djmollsino Congrats on the wedding. Sounds like a lot of misfortune has befallen the family so they probably needed a wedding to cheer them up!

@coco Good luck with the new flooring! Moving furniture is a pain! :#

@wendyyi1 Sorry you deleted your mods folder :( I'm glad you had backups of your CC :)

@CravenLestat Ah, the Pitbull sisters! LMAO

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) I agree the girls need new clothes but I have totally neglected all age ups in town :p The attraction system is a little off - I am sure I saw a mod somewhere so I should look for it again.

@Nikkei_Simmer I must say the Asian face really has made a great improvement to Haruo. River's makeover is nice :) Good luck with their LTWs. I like skill based LTWs.
    Great update :)

@LunBeauty Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I just wish that Sam wasn't quite as bulked up as he is! Normally I control my athletic sims a lot more and make sure they do more aerobic exercises. Still, he does look pretty good shooting hoops :)
    Well, here it is...the "talk with Harm"...

Screenshot-64.jpg Harm looked a bit sheepish as he looked away for a brief moment as if he was going to say something...then as Meg leaned in to clearly hear what he was about to say, he popped a quick peck of a kiss on her lips - the contact so brief that she barely felt it, but it still sent an electric feeling all through her entire body.
    Screenshot-66.jpgScreenshot-67.jpg ...and Meg's eyes glazed over and her legs went weak at the knees...all the lights in the room faded to a narrow pipe field of view and everything was all right with the world again...because of one thing: Harm holding her in his arms and kissing her like there was no tomorrow.
    Screenshot-68.jpgScreenshot-69.jpg Screenshot-74.jpg
    They say that you know when love feels right... Well...for Meg...this felt right... (and oh did it feel right not too much later...)

Yay for Meg and Harm!! I remember a song that goes "if you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with"

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    @polrbear I think proprietors can be bugged sometimes. With some of them, no matter if your sim is at the very top of their Showtime career, they still will give that message saying "You're not exactly ready. Come back when you've practiced more."

I'm not sorry to see them leave either. They'll be seen around.

I could be totally wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that even if your sim is a level 10 singer/magician/acrobat, if they haven't done enough performances at other shows, then they're "not ready" for the big stage yet. I had a level 10 singer I moved from one town to another, and that sim could not start at the Stadium. She had to do a few shows at the coffeehouses and parks first.

I'm going to miss Cheri for sure. :)
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1943

@TadOlson Thanks :) I hope you are feeling better now :) Great update. The Frankovitch's house is coming along well.

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you :) It would be great if they could sit on the side of the bed to watch TV.

@imdragonit Astral looks lovely! Great house :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) Great update and nice house :) Cute highchair pics :)

@aricarai Thanks for the lovely comments :) I was playing Zumi and the boys to test the stability of my game after the addition of Ambitions. The family will go into the bin to perhaps be played or placed in a town in a future save.
    You can delete negative moodlets with ctrl click (I think that's it without being in game).
    The money is not mod related. I remember pre mods getting money for apprehending burglars.
    Zumi and Eddy is the save I was playing before I installed Ambitions. I didn't want to open an existing save until I was sure I wanted to keep Ambitions in.
    They can learn the cooking skill by mind melding with someone with a higher cooking skill but what you learn is random.
    I am sure I have seen males in high heels in pics but have no idea how to do it.

@Karritz I hope your power situation has been sorted out by now or will be soon if not.

@Cororon Lovely Halloween pic :)

@emorrill Zumi and the boys are done having babies so there will be no little girls ... sorry. Thank you :)
    I hope you the doctor can give your husband something to help him through whatever he has caught. I will continue to keep you and yours in my prayers *hugs*

@LunBeauty Thanks for the lovely comments :) I love the animations that come with the irresistible trait but the constant attention from other sims can get a bit tiring.
    I always give my sims the Observant LTR as soon as they get the points. I have now removed Get to Know using Retuner.
    Having kids makes you worry about everything! LOL
    Little siblings can be a pain when there are boyfriends in the picture ;)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »

@emorrill Zumi and the boys are done having babies so there will be no little girls ... sorry. Thank you :)
    I hope you the doctor can give your husband something to help him through whatever he has caught. I will continue to keep you and yours in my prayers *hugs*

@Mikezumi Oh nelly did you mention them being done with babies in one of your updates and I missed it?? :confounded: I am so sorry. My head has been in a fog lately. :(
    Thank you. <3

**Goodness everyone, I've rewritten this one scene in Sam's next update like 10 times! The most I've ever rewritten a scene before! My brain sure is in a fog :pensive: ...but hey at least I am working on it. ;) Slowly but surely.**
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @Silverofdreams30 It's a mod I use. http://modthesims.info/d/535651 And I have another mod that increases the serving size to 16, but I don't think I can link the site because you have to sign up to use its features. It's called sims asylum and the mod creator is Twoftmama.

@LunBeauty
    If you use NRaaS Retuner you can do the same thing here:

Yes there is a way to increase meal size:
    From City Hall or any computer:
    NRaas > Retuner > Settings > General > By Tunable XML > Sims3.Gameplay.Objects > CookingObjects > Food >kNumServingsForGroupMeal > (change to the number of servings you want)

Source: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/share/view/79320772?replyId=90689688

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top