Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥ Illusie's Showcase ♥♥

Comments

• NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Tiny Tots is just adorable! Love the roofing, looks great! The interior is colorful and fun, and just enough messy to look realistic :p I have two kids in kindergarden, I would know! Well done on making it base game only too by the way :blush:

Cherry Tree Bridge Park is stunning, the heart shaped pond is just such a cute idea! Clever idea to use those "abandoned ruins" items to really make the bridge look old and worn! I'll have to remember that little idea for later some time :p Lovely variety of flowers (and lol, I do notice the toilet plant in there too!), and a wonderful park for a wedding. Gorgeous <3
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Thank you for the compliments on both of my creations @Laebeth.

About Tiny Tots - Thank you. Good to know you think it is realistic and messy enough! I thought it might have been a bit too neat ;)
    I think I should make more basegame creations, so that everyone can enjoy them.

To be honest, it was not intended as a heart-shaped pond and I didn't even notice the shape until rosemow pointed it out lol
    Haha, feel free to use that idea for the bridge.
    lol yes, that way you can whoohoo there in the plant ;)I recalled someone said the really wanted that plant on a lot when on a date, so I though hey not add it lol
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi sweetie! I'm in love with your Cherry Tree Park so adorable!
    Post edited by BreeMiles on
    Thank you Bree <3
    Sim - Nicky Harding

This sim is not my usually style. I wanted to try something different. I hope you like her.
    01.jpg

Download link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/5749A764AD2911E788E7AEE225736413
  • Hellagood88Hellagood88 Posts: 76 Member
    The park is so pretty! great job!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Nicky looks great! :) Her traits and aspiration go well together. The red and black colour scheme of her clothing gives a great look to her. Her black eye makeup complements her outfit.
    thank you @Hellagood88 !

Thank you very much @rosemow!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Cherry Tree Bridge Park is such a beautiful and romantic park. Love the pretty landscaping and gorgeous bridge.

Nicky Harding is a pretty sim. At first glance, she reminded me a bit of Kirstie Alley from Cheers.
    Thank you for the compliments on my park and sim @wrathofcath!!
    The likeness was not intended. I never watched cheers.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Cherry Tree Bridge Park is really beautiful! Great lanscaping, dear.

Nicky Harding is pretty and different. She looks a bit savage and rebel and I love that :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Cherry Tree Bridge Park is such an exquisite and beautiful park, love the landscaping, amazing job! And the addition of the bridge, it looks fantastic!

Nicky Harding is a beautiful sim, love her styling!
    edited October 2017
    Thank you very much @corwim! <3

I'll post my latest house soon. I think you already saw it in the gallery
    edited October 2017
    Serenity Mansion
    Rooms: 3br3ba
    Price: §204.887
    Lot size: 40x30
    Download link
    More pictures

10-08-17-5-30-02-pm_orig.png

10-08-17-5-10-46-pm_orig.png

10-08-17-5-10-56-pm_orig.png

10-08-17-5-13-26-pm_orig.png

10-08-17-5-15-01-pm_orig.png

Post edited by illusie on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    The exterior design of Serenity Mansion looks very nice! :) Very nice roofing, dormer and roof tower! The type of windows used looks very nice. Very nice front porch! The spandrels look very nice how they are used there. The double hedge arches look very nice at the gate entrance and side area of the build! The water fountain and the flowers through the outdoors areas look pretty! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very calming and nice lilypads pond/pool! The water fountain is a nice touch in the middle of it. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The white siding and brick wall textures look great there! The blue coloured cabinets look very nice placed around the windows. The way the counters have been placed looks very nice! The drinks display shelves look great on the wall! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and listening to radio music. The chef mysim is cute there! The patterned floor tiling gives a very nice look to the room! Very nice sofa and stools sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy relaxing there watching tv. or reading a book, The circular floor rug is a nice touch there.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you for the kind comments on my house, @rosemow
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Very beautiful house, dear @illusie ! The landscape is gorgeous. I love how detailed is every space and all those MOOing work.
    Thank you very much @AIRIS6962
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Serenity mansion looks amazing! I absolutely love the colors. All that blue with the red accents! It's lovely. :) I also really like the shape of the house. Might I ask how you did that window on the little piece of roof on the left (and the roof shape itself, in fact)? Is it actually a regular wall with lots of tiny pieces of roof?
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Serenity Mansions looks stunning! I love it!

The landscaping is just gorgeous, love the double archs and the two different fences! So romantic!
    I also adore the kitchen! So great that you included the bar shelves there. Something I'd never think to do, but now that I see it it looks wonderful! I also love the shelf above the window with the plants and clutter. Just one of those details that makes it look and feel lived in <3
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Lu it looks amazing sweetie! Love the detail an beautiful landscaping!
    @SerraNolwen, Thank you!
    I think you mean the dormer. That is just a gable roof. I used bb.moveobjects to place the window.
    I only used walls for the roof for the tower where there is fencing on top. I used a 1 by 1 square room around I placed 4 half hipped roofs.
    I think for the rest of the roof I used hipped roof.
    I hope that answers your questions!

@laebeth, thank you! I use a shelf above windows a lot. I like how it looks. I never used the bar shelves in a kitchen before, but it worked for this one.

@breemiles, thank you! Landscaping is often a struggle for me. It's hard to decide what to do with a big empty garden...
    So I'm so happy to hear you love the landscaping/1
  • BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    edited October 2017
    @illusie I really like your decorating style, your homes look awesome. I love Elkton House (that style home is popular where i live) flowery girls room is 2 cute. and I LOVE Summer seabreeze bathroom, love the beach style I bookmarked you too. Have any or plan on doing beach style homes?
    ZH6FuAy.png
    ----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
    ----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----
    @blueshreve, thank you very much for the lovely comments on my homes and rooms! At the moment I'm mainly making Victorian and Spanish houses, but maybe I should try a beach style houses. I do have some photographs I took of beach homes for inspiration, but haven't used them yet. Are beach houses your favorite style?
  • BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    edited October 2017
    @illusie Yes, I love beach houses I can't wait for the release of Brindleton Bay, not really beach scene but it will be cool to see how Maxis makes some of those houses. I know the new roof tools will give us hex roofs, will give you so much more roof choices with your Victorian homes.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    ----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
    ----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top