Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Just started this challenge a few days ago and enjoying it so far, and my Snow White (Kala Mobley) currently pregnant with baby #1.
  • Options
    Megura89Megura89 Posts: 13 New Member
    I just started playing the Sims about 2 months ago! I'm definitely going to have to try this challenge. I
  • Options
    Megura89Megura89 Posts: 13 New Member
    I found about 60 or so characters all around the internet that people have created and plan to post those up on a separate page soon.
  • Options
    RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    edited September 2017
    Doing the Challenge! IDK how to add pictures, so sorry, but I'm building her a house!!! So excited!
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Options
    RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    Used Ldshadowlady's name idea - Snow White Disney! Have one baby (Ian Disney) and another one on the way. I hate Ian. He cries. 24/7. I'm not kidding. This has been the longest few days of Snow's (and my) life...
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    RoggieBear wrote: »
    Doing the Challenge! IDK how to add pictures, so sorry, but I'm building her a house!!! So excited!

@RoggieBear Hello! To add pictures, you have to upload them to a image-hosting site (e.g. photobucket, imgur) and than copy-paste the URL of the picture to your post here :smile: I would love to see your Snow.
  • Options
    madsikatmadsikat Posts: 8 New Member
    It shouldn't say Belle should date 5 MEN because maybe she wants to date a couple women maybe change it to date at least 5 PEOPLE I know she has to marry a man for the child part but I think she could date women too. Or she could marry a woman and adopt.
  • Options
    Wait so you guys name your sims normal names? I just name them Snow White Disney, then Cinderella Disney and so on
  • Options
    This is such a fun challenge! What I did for Aurora even though this isn't in it, I made a Fauna, Flora, and Merryweather for them to take care of Aurora then she gets to see her parents again when she's a teenager.
  • Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    madsikat wrote: »
    This is such a fun challenge! What I did for Aurora even though this isn't in it, I made a Fauna, Flora, and Merryweather for them to take care of Aurora then she gets to see her parents again when she's a teenager.
    I did the same thing :) she lived with 3 elder women, they were so much fun :)
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    FluffSimmerFluffSimmer Posts: 8 New Member
    <3 <3 Love this....... I LOST ALL MY SAVE FILES AND I WAS ON THE LAST GENERATION...UGHHHHH..... though no worries ill start it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    plz get me to 50 points plzzzzzzzzzzzz I really want to change my profile pic, I have already made a sim and shes beautiful just like everyone in the world :)
  • Options
    Just stared a new game and ill redo all my mistakes in the previous one YAYAYAYYYAAYAYA
  • Options
    Gonna go get some CC cuz the one I have rn is not-cute&kawaii
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I had named my founder Snow Blanc. Then each princess generation to follow was the princess's first name. For my Cinderella generation I named her Bella because I named all of Snow's children named using the first letter from each of the dwarf's names. Since there was no C drawf I had to improvise. I also gave Pocahontas the nick name Tess because when I was writing my story I was getting tired of typing Pocahontas all the time ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    madsikat wrote: »
    Wait so you guys name your sims normal names? I just name them Snow White Disney, then Cinderella Disney and so on

Hey, @madsikat I don't name my heirs with their original movie names, but I try to use the original names as inspiration, e.g. my Snow White is called Eira, which means "snow" in Welsh. :smile:
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I named my Snow White, Edur Zahrah. It comes from a Spanish and Arabic word. The last name was Moore. Everyone else has had the normal names.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    HiImLivHiImLiv Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Umm I Have a Question, Are You Allowed To Adopt? Please Reply
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    HiImLiv wrote: »

I adopted my Pocahontas.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    HiImLiv wrote: »

I adopted my Pocahontas.

Most of the rules seem based off the original legacy rules (as noted on the front page). So unless otherwise stated in this challenges goals, I dont see why you couldn't adopt. :smile:
  • Options
    DumblekittyDumblekitty Posts: 1 New Member
    I just got this Sims forum account and I've been playing this challenge and I'm almost onto the 2nd gen(Cinderella should be a child but I accidentally broke the game when I trapped them in there house by setting TVs on there heads that spawned outside their apartment, trapping them inside
  • Options
    Peacockgirl24Peacockgirl24 Posts: 8 New Member
    Can snow white get a job or no?
  • Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    edited October 2017
  • Options
    Can snow white get a job or no?

@Peacockgirl24 She can :smile:
  • Options
    Peacockgirl24Peacockgirl24 Posts: 8 New Member