Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some "CC"

So I kind of like dabbling with editing/making skins and stuff for both Sims 3 and Sims 4. Nothing too crazy as I'm still learning it on and off but it keeps me busy and helps keep my creative juices flowing. I've made stuff for Second Life so that kind has helped me with making things for The Sims.
I usually just make/import stuff specific to my characters and never really made anything that I would think would be useful to others so I keep it on the down low for the most part but figure'd I'd share what I've done so far in Sims 4.

I might make some stuff for release at one point (just like my builds) but I won't have as much free time to fiddle around with creating content soon :confounded:

Anyways here's a few things I've done/currently working on.
Face Details and Monster masks (for Dark Forms)
Both are works in progress. I have to fix some seams and fix up details.

Vikter:
Normal:
QbOZCRP.png

Dark Form (wip)
KzQ6gpn.png
jjSlI4D.png

His Dark Form is based off of these:
UkUalc1.jpg
Jc7diiy.png

Randal:
Normal (wip)
l6xx0m6.png
Based off of:
hinVNCw.png

Dark Form (wip)
IUn4YHf.png
T5WGwbT.png
Based off of:
VVDghj8.png

Fangs
u03rUJe.png
tYJhna6.png
69dOmGE.png
"Reverse" vampire fangs in 3 flavors.

"Imported" Sims 3 chops
spLWglg.png
Purple eyes
hvY8pnD.png

Vikter's Outfit & Hair
His outfit is two spliced together Maxis meshes with custom textures based off of his character design. Rigging was a real pain and some areas are still a bit wonky but for my personal use it doesn't bother me really.
Character design:
ByvNHED.png

9b1OTVx.png
myI3309.png
Dark Form
T9d2JSk.png
Only difference with this outfit is the torn up gloves
His hair was imported from a separate game. I need to work out the UV mapping as the textures are badly blurred

I did not make the goggles. Goggles can be found here

Poses
Not for CAS but still something I guess? I couldn't really find a lot of poses I personally liked for screenshots or whichever I might have been doing so I opted to learn how to make them myself. Again, they're specific and a lot of poses I've made are for edits. These images will obviously be edited but the poses were never changed in Post Processing.
Pose 1
9WOLhkS.jpg

Pose 2
4SAvpjO.jpg

Pose 3
9r3jSpu.jpg

I'm looking to make some Rick and Morty CC soon for Sims 4 as I think they would translate well into the Sims 4 universe :wink:
Everything was created using Sims 4 Studio, Photoshop, and Blender
sK2U2Wr.png
Art by Pirate-Cashoo
||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
Editing Tutorial
SimblrTwitter

Comments

• poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i love your characters and artwork. :heart:
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    @allisonchurch Thank you so much! I appreciate that and I appreciate you taking the time to look :blush:
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Joanaferreira745Joanaferreira745 Posts: 15 Member
    Wow, you are REALLY talented
  • mandyyportomandyyporto Posts: 181 Member
    love it
    oau8f7.jpg
    edited January 2018
    @Joanaferreira745 Thanks! I have a lot of fun making things for Sims!

@mandyyporto Thanks Mandy!

I recently decided to make a new Simblr for future CC downloads and archiving my Edits again. Added some new Vampire teeth to the game for UV Mapping/Texture practice for future projects. I wanted some teeth that were a little bit more...er..toothy...than the vanilla vampire teeth.
    dNJbwM3.jpg
    Download is here for these things if anyone would like to use 'em in your game

Current W.I.P.s!
    Working on some Orcish teeth at the moment to coincide with the Gnarly packs:
    VgclZM1.jpg
    T1UgaHv.jpg

Added a new accessory, too, for those mobster Sims: A Stogie
    a7Xyoe8.jpg
    Have to work on the textures a bit more and sizing.

Edit:
    Uploaded the 90s Arcade style rug for download! There are two flavors of this rug, one a bit more realistic while another blending in a bit more with the vanilla Sims 4 world

Spirals
    T1NPQuk.jpg

Confetti
    ot5UCUw.jpg
    Download is here for anyone

Still chipping away at the Z31. Will be adding more "Odd Ball" and "Old School" cars once I figure out how to not mess up the LOD on these objects
    RKAzSUW.jpg

Post edited by Doctor_Vikter on
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • ParadoxSimsParadoxSims Posts: 90 Member
    This is INCREDIBLE. You're extremely talented. I'm not much into dark things like this, but I absolutely love this!
    Keep up the hard work I' d love to see more of what you bring.
  • RockWarriorGamesRockWarriorGames Posts: 19 Member
    INCREDIBLEEE!!! Fantastic job @Doctor_Vikter !!!!! :o
  • camdenjudecamdenjude Posts: 2 New Member
    Do you plan on making those orc teeth
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    those are pretty cool man, nice work! maybe we could do something together.. im into weird stuff for Sims 4 lol
    Thanks everyone who's commented! Sorry for being ghost for a bit had some stuff to take care of but I got around to releasing the second set of teeth and the stogie (for those "classy" or Villainous Sims)
    @gustavowizard That'd be rad! You have some pretty awesome CC from what I've seen so far <3 If i get more time again to sit down in Blender and make some other Sims 4 things I'd def be down to do a collab
    Stogie
    64C3zSs.jpg
    It can be found under the earrings category in CAS and is for all Sims, including Aliens, Vampires, and Mermaids. It’s rigged to the lower jaw and I tried to get it to look as decent as possible but clipping will still happen with certain mouth animations. Other accessories' textures may also appear on the tip of the stogie depending if they share the earring category, as well, or a similar spot on the UV Map. I can't do much about that as much as I'd like to :s

99qsGTY.jpg
    Download it here

Teeth
    Mld5ES0.jpg
    And the second batch of Gnarly teeth (mostly Orc/Troll style fangs)
    S2btH5M.jpg

I also decided to make these available for not just vampires but mermaids, aliens, and human Sims. I’ve also updated the original Gnarly set to also accommodate these life states.
    There will be some clipping (of course) with the more extreme teeth like the Warthog style ones I use on one of my Sims
    Kr2MPje.jpg
    Certain animations you can see clipping some (mostly super exaggerated sad faces, etc) but to correct that I'd have to edit all of the animations to accommodate for the tusks and I don't have a bean to do that. Maybe I'll make some poses soon 👀

Download here
    Download the updated Gnarly Set V1 Here
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @Doctor_Vikter I recently came across your cc on my Dashboard. Love those teeth! :smiley:
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

@BMSO Hay thank you! I'm hoping to make more soon, especially with Halloween approaching <3

Currently finished another CC "project" filled with 80s stuff; The Totally (sort of) Rad pack
    rl4fZ7P.jpg

The star of this all, and what sparked me to even want to make a small CC pack, was the brick cellphone replacement I added to the game out of fun.

DynaTAC: I decided to really immerse my Sims some in the decade by importing a phone based off the Motorola DynaTAC 8000x “Brick” cellphone that I grabbed from here. This is a Default Replacement and will replace all Sim used cell phones in the game.
    n1BEmhR.jpg
    Note: Animations will look obviously very off with this vintage cellphone. Interactions like “Take Selfie” and “Play Game” are the wonkiest as Sims will pound madly on the keypad or magically take a selfie photo with a camera-less phone. They also will sometimes not have the receiver to their mouths but I mean, they’re just being nice and not trying to sigh heavily into the phone after some long-winded conversations. These funky animations don’t bother me a boat load to really get into tuning but just wanted to mention it.

80s Z Car: Minus the rust these cars are plagued with, keeping them on the road is even more of a test. This car currently only comes in black and is simply a decoration. It can be found under “1986″ in Buy Mode.
    LvJonlD.jpg
    Note: This was made for fun & personal use after finding a model on Sketchup editing then importing into Sims for practice with more UV mapping from scratch. It’s not the best but I figured I’d include this in this “pack” as it pertains to the theme. Modified the model some to match my own Z, so it’s a bit wonky when it comes to certain areas.I also “Maxis Matched” it a bit to the other cars in the vanilla Sims 4 world.
    sSAOFor.jpg

Movie Posters: Classic films from the early 80s to late in the decade. There are 40 posters in all (all swatches). Can be found under “80s Posters” in Buy Mode.
    El9ACLP.jpg

Paneling: There are 5 different shades of 80s inspired wood paneling that usually pops up in finished (dated) basements. It can be found under “80s Wood Paneling” in Build Mode.
    jIF0Zn6.jpg
    bFYVzLD.jpg

Memphis Wallpapers: There are 3 different kinds of wallpapers (with corresponding grunge textures for fun) Can be found under “80s Memphis” in Build Mode.
    qGlLyLK.jpg
    UeHtnao.jpg

Download link to the full pack Here And there are also separate download links for each individual item

And now with this out of the way, I can continue my regularly scheduled programming of making more monster and grunge stuff 👀

sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Wow, you are really imaginative and skilled! Great work!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    @Rouenpucelle Thanks! Been having a lot of fun getting into making CC for TS4!

3 months later, I got some poses :#

c506ff168c1b0694e83f47cb27a103b62e60c5fc.jpg

Power Monster is mostly just big angry screaming poses with aggressive Sims (and Supernaturals) in mind. Comes with 8 Poses.

602f0a8c0bcfbb7bebbd77ddc7cfabeeb94581fd.png
    Download Here

7cba499b69d77a2c580b811453e3aa580d886ff9.jpg

357 Special are poses made with Mafia, Spy, Thug Sims in mind and comes with a new CAS Prop in conjunction with 10 poses.

6159669e8bdd6857dee76a7ad3eee85a7796edb4.png
    Download Here

My boy was a huge help being the model today, even though he kept throwing a fit every time I had to re-load the game :D

sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
    edited December 2019
    hell of a job of those watch and revolver textures man! you are an artist! the poses are awesome! i never tried to learn poses yet.. might be cool... would you be interessed in doing some Gyniu Force poses? lol

4962121-ginyu_force.jpg

@gustavowizard Thanks! I didn't do a whole bunch of texturing on the revolver (got it out of another game) but kinda did some touch ups on it very little :D I can try my best with some poses yeah! I'll see if I can do a few tonight, it'll be good practice
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
    @gustavowizard Thanks! I didn't do a whole bunch of texturing on the revolver (got it out of another game) but kinda did some touch ups on it very little :D I can try my best with some poses yeah! I'll see if I can do a few tonight, it'll be good practice

ahaha amazing! let me know..
    we are doing a discord server for dragonball on sims4 lol
    edited December 2019
    @gustavowizard I did put some together last night if you wanna give em a try! They have no icons or anything in the pose player) but see how they look! Here's the .package

Oh sweet! If you like the poses and stuff feel free to distribute them on there if you want! I can put them on Tumblr once I get some icons put together in there and stuff if you rather, too

sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
    @gustavowizard I did put some together last night if you wanna give em a try! They have no icons or anything in the pose player) but see how they look! Here's the .package

Oh sweet! If you like the poses and stuff feel free to distribute them on there if you want! I can put them on Tumblr once I get some icons put together in there and stuff if you rather, too

oh man pretty cool! thanks! does it work with andrew pose player? so it will appear there on 'pose by pack' ?
    edited December 2019
    @gustavowizard No prob! And yeah! Andrew's Pose Player, should find them under "Pose by Pack"----> Gyniu Force. There's 5 poses in all :)
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
    f amazing mate!
    join us on discord server sometime to see the pictures later i will take some screenshots of those poses later ;)
    https://discord.gg/ZB3kae
    i post the pictures there lol soo cool

[img][/img]49216369091_2252966ff2_k.jpg12-14-19_2-58-42 AM by Gustavo Assumpcao, no Flickr

[img][/img]49216599272_01708522f9_k.jpg12-14-19_3-03-07 AM by Gustavo Assumpcao, no Flickr
    @gustavowizard Omg thank you ;; I'm super glad you like them! I was trying my best to not get them to look super janky (still pretty new to making poses for this game) But I'm so glad you dig!

Converted some (now alpha) hair from Outlast into Sims 4 for my creepy cliche looking old man
    b52d075d3c0b83d265449969e26a75533ffd3e04.jpg

There's 10 different "natural" colors for it but is open to anyone re-texturing/recoloring

a26061a03917ba154255200d919596d1e4eaec89.jpg
    Download here
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
    edited December 2019
    yeah! everybody love those poses! you inspired me! im learning to do poses too now!
    like the pose they do when they power up:

tenor.gif?itemid=13651545

tenor.gif?itemid=14274974

also i freaking love your meshing work man! i´ve been messing around with blender and dragonball meshes for some months now, but im far from that level of skill!

here is the king vegeta i made using f2use meshes from Xenoverse PC game:

12-26-19_3-17-06_AM.png?width=1083&height=610

im trying to make beerus for sometime now, but i dont know how to make a proper mouth mesh (cat face) that would move in-game like the sims mouth do, i was wonderign how you you do that?

25e4b68b9c2dde9880971c8df3745671.jpg

Post edited by gustavowizard on