Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims3 is my love and I appreciate all of you Simmers!

Comments

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Ok, I just pulled my Sims3 folder and put it on my desktop. Will start a new game and not mess with the old folder on my desktop till tomorrow, as it is after midnight now.

Thank you for all your help, you are the best <3
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Ok, yes, keep the old folder until you're sure you have everything you need out of it. You're very welcome. Nite nite. :)
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Ok, think I should uninstall all my packs and stuff! Perhaps this is just how vampire babies are? Was he trying to reach up and drain mom of her blood?
    [img][/img]n2d3qv.jpg

The baby needs shoes.
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    Ok, think I should uninstall all my packs and stuff! Perhaps this is just how vampire babies are? Was he trying to reach up and drain mom of her blood?
    [img][/img]n2d3qv.jpg

The baby needs shoes.

Kind of looks like a baby E.T. :o
    [img][/img]n2d3qv.jpg

The baby needs shoes.

...and a phone.

It does!

...and a phone.

:lol:
    You all crack me up! I think the bubble of the "shoes" was because momma is afraid to pick him up and wants him to grow up fast!

Anyway, its all gone now thanks to @ZeeGee for her help!
    There is a lot going on in my RL. Two of my kids are going into the service. It has been tough, gotta cut them apron strings :'( Oldest son is something else! Just so much going on right now!

Probably won't be here much, and if I am, probably won't say much!

@ZeeGee sorry I have not been much help with your "Gift of Creation" game. I just am having a hard time being happy and enthused about anything lately!
    Yaay glad I helped.

Booo for kid problems. Going into the service as in military? Hope that's good! That should toughen them up anyway, if that's what they need?

Don't worry about the gift of creation thread. You did the important part - the gifting!!
    Just wanted you all to know I am taking some time off, internet will be gone for a while. Hubby and I feel we need to crack down on stuff so we can survive our "Golden Years" :D:D

@ZeeGee Yes, the military and I hope it toughens them up. Daughter is having her physical today and my Son had his last week. Not sure what to do about your Reboot, won't be sponsoring and not sure if I should delete my creation wishlist there?

There is a lot of chaos going on at home that needs to be taken care of, so I hope you all understand.

I will be back, just not sure when! You all behave now while I am gone? >:)

<3 Much love to you all <3
    Heeeey, sorry to hear you have to go away for awhile but hopefully the ‘no internet’ will help with the kid issues. Just leave your wishlist. When you get to come back, maybe you’ll have some awesome stuff to download.

Thanks for letting us know so we won’t be worried about you. I, as always, will behave in a perfectly acceptable manner. Can’t guarantee the same for that Scilla, you know how she is. :wink:

You’ll be missed! Stop by the library and throw us a howdy if you get a chance. :kissing_heart:
    Take good care. All good thoughts sent your way while you're offline.
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Missed you all and hope you are all well B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @scillakees Charlotte's back, Charlotte's back, SIS BOOM RAH!!!!
    @ZeeGee LOL, what did you do to @scillakees :o
    Last I saw her she beat the crap out of Kevin in his underwear then went into hiding..... but I got video :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4v3KPlZAY

@FairyGodMother I've been glued to my chair staring at @ZeeGee 's Youtube channel waiting for an update. I'm not getting anything done this way and am growing cobwebs.
    @FairyGodMother I've been glued to my chair staring at @ZeeGee 's Youtube channel waiting for an update. I'm not getting anything done this way and am growing cobwebs.

:lol: WHO KNEW how much of your time a 6-year-old takes?! :astonished:
    @ZeeGee, I loved the video, who is the blonde though? I could tell which one was yours and who Mosup is, I think Jodi is the red/brown haired one, but who is the blonde? (Don't tell me its Scilla because I don't think she has a mean bone in her body) :D I miss Mosup, and all of you <3

ROFL, hope you don't have to wait too long in between videos! Let the cobwebs grow, who has time for cleaning anyway? :p
    @FairyGodMother It's supposed to be the color of dirty brass. But noooo, @ZeeGee just couldn't leave well enough alone and proceeded to dump a bunch of peroxide on my head. Natural hair is apparently some kind of Fashion faux pas. I'm just thankful it's not pink. And you're right, I spend too much time weaseling out of responsibility to be mean. o:)

No time for cleaning here either. The spiders are keeping all the other bug populations under control.

Have you been playing again? Which game? And what kind of trouble are your sims (not you of course) getting up to lately?
    So happy to see you around again.
    Don't tell me its Scilla because I don't think she has a mean bone in her body) :D I miss Mosup, and all of you <3

@FairyGodMother Scilla isn't usually mean but she sure has taken a dislike to Kevin for some reason. Poor lil Kevin. Tho she has promised me to leave him alone for...an unresolved amount of time. :D

And yes, that was my version of Scilla from her very vague description. Dang, thought I got the hair color just right but I'll have to have another go at it! Trying to think what dirty brass looks like...

We've missed you too, very, very much. <3
    I refuse to sit still for another makeover.
    @scillakees and @ZeeGee Well, I don't have S4 installed atm. It became too stressful for me with the gamebreaking bugs. It took them a while to fix the toddler and dine-out bug to where I got use to not playing it. The gallery became stressful and hard on my eyes. Trying to keep up with the challenges and creating sims and builds instead of playing the game, was very time consuming and too much concentration. I would go to every one of the 59 I was following to see what they came out with and comment/fav the ones I liked. I just wanted to play and save my stuff to the gallery because you all know I like to install and reinstall all the time, LOL. (I would loose my stuff if I didn't save it to the gallery). I realized what the gallery was really about though, and I am not interested in that. Lots of good creators there though!

S3 is installed and I do play it, but not as much. I love my S3 but I have played it so much (you got to realize I never went back when a new series came out, till S4). I feel kind of lost, like I appreciate and love the 20 years (almost?) that I have enjoyed these games, but I feel its time to let go.

Maybe I have too much time on my hands since I am retired now? I do play SC more than anything atm.
    I refuse to sit still for another makeover.

ROFLMAO, I can't believe you and @ZeeGee . Maybe you should stop sitting and waiting for an update, and actually play the game? Or did you stop playing?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top