March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Novel Idea Reading Circle (Restarted)

Comments

• TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Next month I'm finally going to get my hair dyed. I'm going for blue and purple. My question for you guys is to go with a lighter palette or a darker one? Examples in the spoiler.
    off7thsalon2.jpg
    302d17b99b2a22dd54deae5155b7b0ec--blue-purple-hair-dark-purple.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Next month I'm finally going to get my hair dyed. I'm going for blue and purple. My question for you guys is to go with a lighter palette or a darker one? Examples in the spoiler.
    off7thsalon2.jpg

That's how my hair look now :) Next time I will be purple ;)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    off7thsalon2.jpg

I can't help in this situation unfortunately. Wrong member of Bugsie's family to consult on this matter. (Well, you know me as Bugsie so yeah. :lol: )
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    off7thsalon2.jpg

That's how my hair look now :) Next time I will be purple ;)

Awesome! I had semi-permanent blue and pink highlights before, but i've never dyed all of my hair. And dye brand reccomendations?
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    This chapter runs the gambit. I thought about breaking up--but didn't. You're welcome.

CR3-12.png
    3.12: Crazy About You
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    @TheGeekGamez Definitely the dark tones! Beautiful :love:
    Finally found myself on TV! It aired a while ago. No idea really because we don't bother with getting regular TV anymore.
    1st%2Btime%2Bon%2BTV.png

link to YouTube video. I'm just in the first 10 or so seconds, so you don't have to watch the whole thing.
    Ok, so I need a tiny bit of help pose wise. Slightly strange request but does anyone know of a letter reading pose? I've found this one so far but I need more than 4. I can't say which of my stories it's for because it would be a big spoiler but thanks in advance for any possible help. :)
    -Bugsie
    Sorry, Bugsie. No idea.

A double chapter:
    CR3-13.png
    3.13: Work of Art
    edited October 2017
    Part 1 is Chapter 2.52
    DKypvfD.png

Do I even need the spoiler for my chapter banner (I think that's what it's called)?

Part 2 is Chapter 2.53
    xSPcVDR.png
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    WE HAVE A KING! It has been nearly a year in the coming .. enjoy! (And NO the story is not over .. it is only begun! If you have not read before this is a great place to start. I DO have plans he he he) ENJOY!

Di4AHus.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-12-meet-the-king/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    @lisabee2 Wow, Rose is super pretty on that picture! I mean, she's always pretty but this natural makeup look is absolutely gorgeous on her :smile:
    Finally! A day off! For once, I'm grateful to be having to take my daughter to a doc appt (routine one). That means I couldn't schedule myself to work. Of course, I'm still loaded down with homework with a midterm next week looming over my head. Ah well, I'm going to relax for a little bit before I worry about that and catch up on a few things.

As well as release the scheduled chapter today:
    CR3-14.png
    3.14: Slice of Pi
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ok, so I need a tiny bit of help pose wise. Slightly strange request but does anyone know of a letter reading pose? I've found this one so far but I need more than 4. I can't say which of my stories it's for because it would be a big spoiler but thanks in advance for any possible help. :)
    -Bugsie

Why aren't 4 enough? They look pretty good. What are you looking for?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777
    This turned out to be longer than expected, so putting the tiny essay in a spoiler. :)
    I need more than 4 because it's the whole focus of that chapter (just trying to word this without a big give away). I would normally choose a work around if it was too hard to do but it's near impossible this time around. :anguished:

As for what i'm looking for, (How do I put this without huge plot spoilers???) erm, :confounded: , I actually think i'd have to explain the plot of the chapter to be able to explain it properly and again I don't like risking spoilers as this is an important chapter (I think this one is one of three i've planned the most).

I haven't written the entire chapter yet because I wanted to know what was possible before sitting down to write it, so it's still possible to change it but I guess the real question there is, Can I change it this far into planning? :#
    @lisabee2 Wow, Rose is super pretty on that picture! I mean, she's always pretty but this natural makeup look is absolutely gorgeous on her :smile:

OH TY @CharmingMaruska .. she is so sweet so I gave her a sweet look. I adore your Snow White (you know I do love her so much) ... I made a version but she looks a bit CRAY CRAY ... but of course if you had to deal with those seven troublesome boys you might be cray cray too!

LejMD0B.jpg

Snow and the boys

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Maladi777
    This turned out to be longer than expected, so putting the tiny essay in a spoiler. :)
    I need more than 4 because it's the whole focus of that chapter (just trying to word this without a big give away). I would normally choose a work around if it was too hard to do but it's near impossible this time around. :anguished:

As for what i'm looking for, (How do I put this without huge plot spoilers???) erm, :confounded: , I actually think i'd have to explain the plot of the chapter to be able to explain it properly and again I don't like risking spoilers as this is an important chapter (I think this one is one of three i've planned the most).

I haven't written the entire chapter yet because I wanted to know what was possible before sitting down to write it, so it's still possible to change it but I guess the real question there is, Can I change it this far into planning? :#

I would suggest taking pictures of the same pose from various angles. I've seen people do this and it can make the same pose look very different.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777 Thanks for the advice. I'll probably do that when it's time to screenshot for the chapter. :)
    lisabee2 wrote: »

OH TY @CharmingMaruska .. she is so sweet so I gave her a sweet look. I adore your Snow White (you know I do love her so much) ... I made a version but she looks a bit CRAY CRAY ... but of course if you had to deal with those seven troublesome boys you might be cray cray too!

LejMD0B.jpg

Snow and the boys

That's so awesome, @lisabee2 ! Your Snow is cute, but I love what you did with the dwarves - you captured their personality in their looks somehow!

And guys!! I had the state exam yesterday and I passed, so now I'm one step closer to becoming a doctor. (Only five more state exams to go! Yay!) I also have like, three days of free time before I had to start studying for another so I'm gonna try and catch up with some of your stories! :smile:
    edited October 2017
    lisabee2 wrote: »

LejMD0B.jpg

Snow and the boys

That's so awesome, @lisabee2 ! Your Snow is cute, but I love what you did with the dwarves - you captured their personality in their looks somehow!

And guys!! I had the state exam yesterday and I passed, so now I'm one step closer to becoming a doctor. (Only five more state exams to go! Yay!) I also have like, three days of free time before I had to start studying for another so I'm gonna try and catch up with some of your stories! :smile:

First off before I forget .. ty so much for the sweet word .. I cannot wait to place them .. my little band of heros (sans Snow cause she is already in game)

SECOND and most importantly .. wooo woo HOW awesome is that? Great job on the exams! That is so wonderful!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    edited October 2017
    Chapter 2.54 (I forgot to post it here):
    NQYaJDM.png

Chapter 2.55
    Lmtrfyb.png

Also, this chapter from my other story might actually be one of my favourites. It's at least second place. :)
    edited October 2017
    So, double update time (I want to get to gen 3 quicker)
    Chapter 2.58
    ESlxvns.png
    and
    Chapter 2.59
    qluAdS8.png