Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sweet SIMtember Homemade Gift Exchange -- CLOSED

Comments

• Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    So many amazing gifts! I am loving all of the new goodies being post for buddies!
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    But... I don't know how you would use CFE to get rid of foundations that are already there. Whenever I do a makeover of a build, unless I'm deleting the building and rebuilding from scratch, I've always just left the foundations in place. I've never known any way to get around it.

@MiaSkywalker - I use CFE to lower the foundation on buildings. (Then, I manually must move everything that was on each floor, to include windows and doors, to the new floor level by "grabbing" everything by hand and releasing it (or switching from buy to build mode or vice versa), which will effectively place the things in the same location that they were in, but at the new ground level. It's a pain and once done, I save the lots for a quick swap out next time.

When it's only a foundation or the ground was lowered using stairs, then I delete the stairs and level the ground. If anything is sitting on the ground that needs to be raised, you will either have to move everything to level it or use CFE to adjust the ground level and then use the grab and release method to again place things at the new ground level.
    Thank you for that insight! Hopefully I'll actually REMEMBER these steps sometime when I'm revamping something. :) Had I known it was possible, my revamp of the Dragon Valley gym would have been much simpler; making a stair down to a basement going through a foundation is a PAIN!

@tanubanue: Lucky Palm Suds'O'Fun is clean and CC free! :smiley: Great way to use up that worthless lot! Yeah, I think that lot was placed there purely for ambiance, but it's really rather pointless. Plus, having parking lots causes abandoned cars, which Nraas then has to clean up nightly or you'll get tons of lag. A laundromat lot is a great idea! I dislike having laundry in my Sims' homes (because it results in piles of dirty clothing), but they can still get those laundry buffs by going to a laundromat. And making it a place where they can have fun is even better. :)

@ciane: Dawg Days is clean and CC free. :smiley: I didn't even notice your dog name theme! :open_mouth: Dawg Days will go perfectly in several worlds, especially Appaloosa Plains. I'll bet CatDog will really like it!

@AlphaFen: Peaceful Point is clean and CC free. :smiley: You crack me up with your comments and your lot descriptions! I still, however, refuse to acknowledge you as Supreme Overlord. Did you want cream with that coffee, Your Overlordship? Peaceful Point looks great! Too bad there's no triangle window (or is there?) that could be MOOd into place to fit in the roof area. There are CC ones, but I don't recall any that come with the game. A window there would bring a lot of light into the lower room. (Well, it probably wouldn't, but the player could PRETEND that it does.)

@MsPrissy88: Evergreen Plantation is clean and CC free. :smiley: And oh my fricking GOD that lot is gorgeous! Really! Inside AND out! Yeah, I can imagine a plantation build in Appaloosa plains would fit in perfectly. But this build would go well in many worlds, including the two basics of SV and Riverview. It's the perfect home for that southern gentleman and belle!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @AlphaFen: You are seriously hilarious - where do you come up with these descriptions! I'm dying! I can't believe you fit a fireplace into Peaceful Point! In fact, I'm still simply amazed when people are able to make starters; I struggle so bad! REC'D!

@MsPrissy88: Nice home, great job on the landscaping; I always struggle there - got you rec'd!
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    ... making a stair down to a basement going through a foundation is a PAIN!

If you hold the alt key and are at the top of the stairs, they will place all at once with no stop at ground level (as long as you have room, since it does take one more tile than normal steps, but one less tile than is required for stopping for a landing.)

And I think its Lucky Palms that comes with that diagonal window that Tanu used on the laundromat.

P.S. I've now moved Ava into the new house. Luckily she's an architect and can buy things cheaper as the research table wouldn't fit in her backpack. O.O :astonished:
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited September 2017
    Howdy @Mystik1978 it has been a lot of fun being your buddy for this exchange. :smiley: I hope you are enjoying your new gifts and I am excited to unveil your final gift for this exchange. In your letter you mentioned wanting a bigger lot now that you are able to play on a better computer so I decided to tackle that. I don't know about you but I always thought that Dragon Valley could use a better festival lot that suits it's theme a little better. So for this gift I present Dragon Springs:

36620824323_c9b55eaa68_b.jpg

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9142230

Dragon Valley as we know used to suffer dragon attacks causing much destruction. The town elders harnessed the magic from a mystic tree to cast a spell on the dragons keeping them from growing to their full sizes. This tree is now housed in an arboretum known as Dragon Springs. The citizens of Dragon Valley celebrate the victory over the dragons by placing floral lanterns in the lake of Dragon Springs each season and enjoying various seasonal activities.

Overview of the lot:
    37261073162_e2eb9275f8_z.jpg
    37261074252_d888065e74_z.jpg
    37261075192_4208e8ecb5_z.jpg

The mystic tree is the tree of life from Lunar Lakes and there is also a wishing well on the lot. I did this to get both items to spawn fireflies and fairies around them each evening. Here is an example:
    37034535510_948c830930_z.jpg

Sometimes the graphical effects don't always play for me when placing a lot that has the wishing well on it. You can tell if its working or not by if there is water pouring out of the spouts in the well. This can be fixed by replacing the wishing well from live mode using testing cheats enabled and replacing the well manually. For this lot you would also need to turn on buy debug and move objects on as its a festival lot. Look for the silver orb floating near one of the lot entrances and shift click it and set the season to "common" then copy the wishing well, delete the old one and place the new one where the old one was. Setting the season to common is very important as this is the setting for objects that do not change with each season. Its a little complicated but you only need to do it once after placing the lot if the graphical effects are not playing for you.

There are various activities to enjoy for each season along with enjoying the natural beauty of Dragon Springs. One special attraction is the the Will o Wisps who return to the springs each season to bring a special plant that can only be harvested during that season except for winter when they wisps turn blue.

The first is festival is summer:
    Welcome to the festival of the Summer Sun! This festival is dedicated to the warmth and rejuvenating energy the sun provides Dragon Valley. The citizens gather to engage in various sporting activities, cooling down and enjoying various summery treats.
    37261078312_84e029dd93_z.jpg

Activities Include:
    Archery, Shuffleboard, Water Sports (water balloons and sprinkler), Darts, Martial Arts, Summer Concessions, Hotdog Eating Contest, Face Painting, Family Portraits, Bonfire and Fireworks.
    37261078692_f380a8ce4c_z.jpg

I thought this tent from the duke of bows lot really helped make the food vendors blend in with Dragon Valley better. :smile:
    37261078892_f4f7402042_z.jpg

Some Gameplay:
    37261079212_dbbbd15875_z.jpg

Lol Juniper is regretting her choice to enter the hot dog eating contest. :lol:
    37261079802_994c6a9131_z.jpg

The next festival is fall:
    Welcome to the festival of the Harvest Moon! This festival is dedicated to the season of the harvest when the people of Dragon Valley gather together and share their crops they have worked all year to grow. This season is when the magic in Dragon Valley is at it's strongest so the citizens not only share the spoils of their harvest but also practice the mystic arts and engage in various festive activities.
    37261082682_db53b92dc8_z.jpg

Activities Include: Apple Bobbing, Pumpkin and Grape Harvest, Pumpkin Carving, Nectar Making, Fall Concessions, Pie Eating Contest, Broom Joy Ridding, Mystical Arts (Fortune Telling and Magic Cauldron), Magic Jelly Beans (Do you risk it? :open_mouth:), Haunted House, Face Painting and Family Portraits.
    37433124095_bccc17b498_z.jpg
    37433127745_ec851a2ddb_z.jpg

Some Gameplay:
    36620857343_7c32162634_z.jpg
    36620858553_013fe9d86f_z.jpg

Following fall is the winter festival:
    Welcome to the festival of the Winter Solstice! This festival id dedicated to good will and appreciation of all sims. The people of Dragon Valley gather to spread joy and engage gift giving. Winter is also a time innovation where a few technological advancements are on display.
    36620868653_f504e652b0_z.jpg

Activities Include: Toy Making, Gyroscopic Conductor, Portable Gnubb (lawn darts basically), Ice Skating, Toy Train Rides (faeries only!) Rocking Horses, Foosball (weather permitting), Winter Spice Teas, Winter Concessions, Sculpting, Face Painting and Family Portraits.
    36580596604_86effffc93_z.jpg
    36620871233_d93ebbbaae_z.jpg

Some Gameplay:
    37034531030_c4e14e3340_z.jpg

When first building the lot I really wanted the sims to skate on the pond but they wouldn't do it despite the pond literally being half the lot and not having the lilly pads or lanterns in it at first. So I had to place the ice skating rink, ironically though sometimes they like to ice skate instead of using the bridges to get the arboretum. Sigh only in the sims. :tongue:
    36620874923_c871b5f402_z.jpg

Last but not least the spring festival:
    Welcome to the Festival of New Life! This festival is dedicated to new life and rebirth. The people of Dragon Valley celebrate all of the new things that come in spring; new plants, baby animals, new romance, etc. Spring is also a time for artistic endeavors such as painting.
    37434763745_82881a2670_z.jpg

Activities Include:
    Egg Hunting, Spring Dance, Horseshoes, Hot Air Balloon Rides, Kissing Booth, Trampoline, Chicken Coop with Baby Chicks, Painting, Glass Blowing, Spring Concessions, Pie Eating Contest, Wedding Arch, Love Tester, Magic Jelly Beans (Feeling any braver since fall? ;)), Face Painting and Family Portraits.
    37434765015_3dfd0db25d_z.jpg
    37434765515_aae7f89df5_z.jpg

Some Gameplay:
    37245081176_556e35174c_z.jpg
    37245081686_0b8e7539a0_z.jpg

I apologize for taking so long to get this one uploaded but festival lots take a while to test and photograph. I really hope you enjoy the lot and enjoy having a large lot to play with in your game. Once again it has been a joy building for you, I have wanted to build something for someone who enjoys fantasy as much as I do for a while. So also thank you @ADWilson for doing such an amazing job paring everyone up with their buddies. :)

Important Note: There are two fish spawners on the lot so duplicates of the spawners will need to be deleted if you rotate the lot while placing it. However the lot is extremely symmetrical with four matching entrances so rotating shouldn't be needed.
    Post edited by Catdog123 on
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • djsdragongirldjsdragongirl Posts: 843 Member
    edited September 2017
    @MoonandStars83 I have finally fixed the issue with Country Dreamin' and it is now ready for you to add to your game.

As I said the house had been in Midnight Hollow long before anyone could remember. Has it always been haunted? No one knows for sure, but if the Grim Reaper isn't proof enough then I'm not sure. People around town say it's been haunted for 100's of years.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9142253
    37249833166_48da132194_b.jpgCountry Dreamin by CCCleaner
    Please enjoy and you will have 1 last gift that I am just finishing up the story on, then you will recieve it. I hope you will like your last gift as it means a lot to me and has a personal wish & meaning behind it.
    Post edited by djsdragongirl on
    @Catdog123 - That is a gorgeous lot with so much to do. I'm surprised you fit all that in as well as the water! Awesome!
    @ciane Thank you for all of the amazing gifts you have made. Dawg Daze is really pretty. I love the landscaping and the garage, also the dark brown color really pops off of the grey tones on the exterior. I've never tried making a connected garage with a house on foundation. It looks great and I love the little stair area you built to get in the house that is super realistic looking. Loving the kitchen and I like how you personalized the bedrooms for skills/interests. I'm thinking maybe two siblings, roommates or a small family would be a lot of fun to play there. The clothing rack is a fun detail in a house and those are by far my favorite curtains in the game so really happy to see them in the house, especially in one of my favorite colors. :) Also enjoyed seeing some game play, Ava's house is really cool looking and fun to see Alpha's sims joining in on the fun. :smiley:

@MsPrissy88 Loving all the gifts you have made. The Randolphs are a cute couple and I like how you sculpted Maribelle's face she looks great. :) The Dempsy Pets are adorable, I love the pattern you have put on Bailey. You did a wonderful job recreating that house. The stairs are extremely close to their real life counterpart. I like how you brought in extra curve to the stairs by adding that pathing that curves around a garden.

@AlphaFen I think peaceful Point is my favorite of the homes you have made for this exchange. The interior is really pretty and calming, especially the living room. Love the fireplace with all the decor and the enclosed patio area is really cute. Another home I need to grab a copy of. *runs off with it* And as usual the description had some lols in it. :)

@tanubanue That laundromat makes me want to have them in game again. Love all the little clutter and the details from the laundry sets. Its super realistic and love that you put an arcade in the lot it makes it more worthwhile to visit and is pretty realistic as well as many RL laundromats have arcade machines in them. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
    edited September 2017
    @CatDog123: Dragon Springs is clean and CC free. :smiley: And OH MY GOD! That is fricking GORGEOUS! Well, I was wondering how I was going to revamp the fishing area in DV (I'm just NOT that great at landscaping), and now the answer is, I WON'T. This will work perfectly well, and is much nicer than anything I could have done! :bawling: And the fact that you've made it a seasonal lot is even better! It means that things won't become unusable at other seasons, because the items in it will change. :)

Yeah yeah yeah. You didn't make it for me. But well, you did. :D Yeah, I totally get you on the fact that you have to test them in all seasons. I've made a few lots with seasonal markers, and they are a lot more complicated to test.

Would you mind if I link it in my DV revamp thread? I really think that anyone who plays that world needs to get this. :)
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited September 2017
    @Catdog - Thank you for your kind words! The stairs were the most difficult; especially when it came to "painting" the pathway. Every time I thought I had the "pattern" down right, SOME little corner had to be out of place. LOL But, seeing as we don't have any stairs close enough to being as curvy as the ones in the actual picture... I ended up with what I did. In fact, when Kessie mentioned some of the items she loves to play with -- the gazebo from the Bohemian Garden set -- I had just placed it on the grounds. The extra pathway didn't come along until I was yapping with Addy. And per her suggestion, the pathway made its appearance by the gazebo and around the fountain.

(( Addy is so smart some times :D ))

@Ari - Thanks!!! I never was really good at landscaping, until I started playing around with practically *every* plant. I like to repeat, but then I didn't want to be TOO overly repetitive. Ya know? (does that make sense?) But building on a big lot like that 50 by 50, you don't want to be "small" in what you want. (( dang. too bad we couldn't *enlarge* things in 3 they way we can in 4. lol )) I think I still have a long way to go in my landscaping skill, but I think I'm getting better with each new house I build.

And @Mia .... LMAO!!! Were you able to put your eyes back in to their sockets? :p:D Thank you!! It took me SO long just to get the shell built for Kessie. lol I kid you not. The house plans for this house -- like most of the houses we all find -- are frustrating at times. I had to nick some walls here and there, tuck some in here and there.... but it was the TOP that was giving me the most fits. LOL. I am glad you like it!! And yes -- feel free to steal. (( i'm sure you already did :p:D ))
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    @MiaSkywalker Oh yes feel free to link it. :) I'm glad you like it and it should make a good fishing spot. That reminds me I need to mention that there is two fish spawners on the lot.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Ok guys. It may seem early to some of you, but for me - it's time to head to bed. I have made some notes on more gifts to comment on, but for now, those will have to wait until tomorrow.

Once again, y'all have done an A-MAZ-ING job with your creations!! I even spotted a few - for now - that I am going to STEAL. Yes... I SAID. STEAL. lol :D

To My Buddy @Kessie -- I hope you have enjoyed/will enjoy all of your gifts. Thank you for letting me build/make them for you.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @AlphaFen
    @Bookworm742
    @Catdog123
    @ciane
    @djsdragongirl
    @Kesminlix
    @LadyEmillye
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn
    @MoonandStars83
    @MsPrissy88
    @Mystik1978
    @tanubanue

Hope y'all enjoyed being a Buddy in the Sweet SIMtember Gift Exchange! Lots of wonderful gifts have been created and shared, providing countless hours of fun ... many variations as sims, pets and homes get mix-and-matched ... terrific lots (new constructions and nifty renovations) to spruce up many towns.

Will be updating the front page posts and catching up on comments, but wanted to share this first ...
    SURPRISE!!!

Here is a group gift :)

Looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city? Well, look no further! Country Charm, located at 1005 Pomona Promenade in quaint Appaloosa plains, will suit your needs.

v1-front-day.jpg

VERSION 1 includes pet items for a dog and a horse.
    Download Link: Country Charm v1

VERSION 2 doesn't have the above pet items and the Barn was turned into a Recreation Room.
    Download Link: Country Charm v2

Pictures and more can be found at https://adwilson1991.wordpress.com/country-charm/

Enjoy!!!
    @ADWilson - It's great that you made two version to offer the choice between pets or not! I love the playhouse, the carport, the "stables," and the layout! So perfect! I also love the nice large porches front and back with all their seating options.

@MoonandStars83 as promised here is your last gift.

Meet the Kile Family:

37042830320_1ffc055c21_h.jpgScreenshot-74 Kile Family

Tim Kile and his wife Julie were highschool sweethearts. Tim was inlove with Julie and promised that on day they would get married. They had a private ceremony in which is was just them. Shortly after they got married Julie found out she was pregnant. It was the best time of their lives and they couldn't be more happy. This was going to be the time of their lives and it was, until Carson started getting sick. The doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong and it wasn't until he got so sick one night they rushed him to the hospital. That is when they got the worst news of their lives, their little perfect boy had cancer.......

It was news that no parent ever wants to hear. Your child has cancer, Your child has Stage 4 Neuroblastoma Cancer. A million questions went through their minds, how could this be possible? Carson started treatment right way and after 4 rounds of Chemo the cancer had started to go into remission. So now after many moves Carson's cancer is shrinking and hopefully going into remisson but we don't know yet.

(Just an FYI: This is a true story, it's happening to my grandson, so I figure this is one way I can see him grow up and be cancer free)

Here is the link to the family, please enjoy them as much as I do.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9142336
    @tanubanue ~ A laundromat is a terrific use for that location! Having arcade games and a play area for the little ones is a great idea.

@ciane ~ 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and skill items for 45k is quite a challenge, but you pulled it off with Dawg Days! LOVE the colors as well as the spacious layout that leaves room for adding furnishings or changing things around as the family dynamic changes.

@AlphaFen ~ The pastel palette is pleasing and stylishly softens the sharp points of the architectural plans. Shame about the breakdown Carlos cortez suffered but if it results in creations like this, poor Carlos doesn't stand a chance in returning to a normal state of mind.

@MsPrissy88 ~ The front yard makes quite a statement! Stately and luxurious. The gazebo area is gorgeous and looks like a very relaxing spot. That was a really huge house to decorate and I imagine it took quite some time to get everything where you wanted it and then began CASting left and right.

@Catdog123 ~ What a jaw-dropping stunning festival lot! It's easy to see why sim flock here. There are plenty of things to do each season and based on your screenshots, lots of wonderful picture-taking moments.
    @ADWilson - It's great that you made two version to offer the choice between pets or not! I love the playhouse, the carport, the "stables," and the layout! So perfect! I also love the nice large porches front and back with all their seating options.

Thanks, @ciane :)
    You listed some of my favorite things in this build! I also <3 how the master bath turned out with the walk-in shower that we learned from creative during the RR. Soaking in the tub must be especially relaxing as sims can look out the "windows" at the indoor flower garden.
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Ack, had a few things come up this weekend, and didn't get my sim time in as planned! So I'll have one more late gift I'll put up tomorrow, and I'll get all caught up on admiring all the shinies that have been posted since I last got a chance to check!

Sorry about that, @tanubanue!
    @djsdragongirl: The Kile family is clean and CC free. :smiley: What a sad story, and even sadder that it's not a story. I hope your family ends up all right. :cry:
    @djsdragongirl: The Kile family is clean and CC free. :smiley: What a sad story, and even sadder that it's not a story. I hope your family ends up all right. :cry:

/\ This! Hugs and all the best wishes your way. I just finished reading Spontaneous Healing about how bodies are designed to heal themselves when not overloaded. Low protein, avoidance of dairy, organic fruits, vegetables, and whole grains help. Seek out alternative medicine and homeopathic help while maintaining a loving, optimistic environment. More hugs!

edited September 2017

/\ This! Hugs and all the best wishes your way. I just finished reading Spontaneous Healing about how bodies are designed to heal themselves when not overloaded. Low protein, avoidance of dairy, organic fruits, vegetables, and whole grains help. Seek out alternative medicine and homeopathic help while maintaining a loving, optimistic environment. More hugs!

Thank you guys :heart: if you would like to read about his journey you can read it here https://www.gofundme.com/help-carson-beat-cancer?lang=en-US or if you all have Facebook you can read about it here: https://www.facebook.com/carsonsprayerwarriors/ I know some of you can remember the day he was born and just how happy I was. He is my little fighter and because I am so far away from him right now this is my way of being close to him. :heart:

And yes @ciane he loves his fresh fruit & veggies. Those are his favorite!
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    I'm back and able to comment on things I missed yesterday and last night (spent most of it in the er :( )

@Bookworm742 No worries at all the two lots you've given me are beautiful and more than enough! :)

@AlphaFen Peaceful Point is a pretty little starter. I shall download and see why it's unstable. ;)

@MsPrissy88 First of all thank you for your kind comments on my builds and sims :) Nirker will always be in my heart <3

Second of all Evergreen Plantation is amazing. You can see how very much you put into that build and it sure did pay off. It's beautiful!
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @ADWilson Thank you for the gift of Country Charm for everyone. I do really like the walk in shower as well. :)

@djsdragongirl I will be praying for Carson and sending him positive energy. You and your family have been through so much. Much more than anyone should have to go through. I know when you have a child with issues it turns your whole world upside down. I hope that he can become cancer free and live a happy healthy life and all this is a distant memory. I will enjoy having the Kile family in my game in Carsons honor. Hugs! <3
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I spent a lot of awesoms here ;)

It's been a great exchange to follow! Seriously awesome gifts being thrown around, such fun to steal o:)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @djsdragongirl Your grandson will be in my prayers, I am truly sorry, this must be heart breaking for you all.

@tanubanue Spent last night in the ER? Are you OK? :/

@MsPrissy88 I love the sweeping staircases and relaxing gazebo area :)

@Catdog123 Your festival lot is truly magical! The story of the tree, the beautiful building in the centre and all the colour schemes for each season it's wonderful. Thank you for kinds words on Peaceful Point :)

@ADWilson Andy! :D Who's the lovely lady with him? Love the window/garden thing in the bathroom this is going to be a very useful addition!

@MiaSkywalker I did try with windows in the ceiling but I couldn't get anything to suit, though I didn't think of mooing something at the top which is a great idea. I'm sure ciane will do something genius with it ;) And I asked for tea gosh darn it!! :weary:

@aricarai Thank you (if you're still alive, if not can I have your stuff? o:) ). As for the descriptions, I use two monkeys and a typewriter, well one monkey, I use the other as a personal stylist :*

@ciane With each gift I tried to reflect, in my own misguided way, an aspect of your building style that I admire :) I'm truly happy that you like them :'( And thank you for all your encouragement ever <3 Speaking of which...
    I have loved all the presents and am so happy I talked you into you decided to join us..
    Lol did you just try and take credit for me creating you stuff!? :worried: How very AlphaFen of you B)

This exchange has been so much fun! I’m so grateful to have been apart of it and to have seen so many amazing creations! I’ve learnt so much from everyone I want to say a huge thank you to @ADWilson for all her help and all the hosts and helpers, to @tanubanue for being so thoughtful and generous and to @ciane for being an inspiration and taking my builds with good grace. Now I just need to find someone to help me move this trolley :*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top