Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which icon did you vote for?

a8907132-4576-4d10-8f80-726c51ee607d.jpg
I voted for C, although I liked D as well.

Comments

• MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Where can I vote?
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I picked A. I liked B a lot too.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I voted for D because it seems more universal for all the new gameplay objects, washing machine, dryer, washing board and a clothes line, while C only really shows off a laundry machine.
  • simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    Since we know the name is Laundry Day Stuff, I chose C.
    Had the pack been named Rustic Home (which I preferred), I would have chosen A.
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I've chosen D and A is a second favourite. They're all nice enough though
  • MarcelinaMarcelina Posts: 167 Member
    I voted for C because it looks the most appealing to me. It's also straight forward and straight to the point.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I chose D, I think it's more pleasing to the eye than the others, I don't like the angle of the washing machine in C, it should have been straight on like this:
    tumblr_ow8bjkehjA1tj6sf3o1_400.png
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I chose D, I think it's more pleasing to the eye than the others, I don't like the angle of the washing machine in C, it should have been straight on like this:

Wow, I really like this icon!
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    I voted for D because it would work for the eco washing and machine washing players
  • DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    I chose B. It was the only one that sorta represents dirty clothes, and thus represents all the piles of dirty clothes that will appear on almost every community lot. Parks (ncp's changing to jog or work), Resturants (sims changing for dress code), Gyms and Spa's, and let's not forget pools, bluffs, ruins, festivals, and anywhere sims randomly change outfits at.

Since they confirmed sims can only Do Laundry on their home lot, maybe they can add burning clothes to the mischief interactions?
  • JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    edited September 2017
    I voted C just because it looks the most relevant to what the pack entails imo. A or D would be fine too I guess.
  • AdanethAdaneth Posts: 45 Member
    I like the icons A and B. But I thought A would somehow represent the style of the pack as well as laundry, while C for example only represents the washing machine itself.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    I chose C cause that's what it is basically...
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    TEAM B REUNITE!! :joy:
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    I chose C, the others don't really represent the pack except for D but it could be mistaken for something else.
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I chose D. If it would have been in order of fav to least, it would have been D, A, C, B.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited September 2017
    I've chosen D
    a256aFi.gif
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member

Why isn't this an option? :(

I voted D as well.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Mouse1996Mouse1996 Posts: 269 Member

I agree, the machine should have been front facing. This would have been a cute icon. I choose D because the others just didn't appeal to me, but this one you created would have.
    ed_zpsyclgaymk.gif
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I voted for D.

I thought it was more representative of most of the pack. It could represent dirty and clean clothes, electric washer and dryer, washtub and clothesline, whereas the other icons were pretty specific. Clothespin for the clothesline, socks for the clothes themselves, and the washing machine for the electric the washer and dryer.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    filipomel wrote: »
    I voted for D because it seems more universal for all the new gameplay objects, washing machine, dryer, washing board and a clothes line, while C only really shows off a laundry machine.

That's the same reason I voted for D, although, if there were more eco-friendly stuff in it, I would have voted for the clothes pin. It just looked cute and different.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited September 2017
    D is the most representative of the pack

The washing machine from option c doesn't look like the one we actually get in this pack, that's why I voted for D

Also there is more than just a washing machine in this pack. There is wash tubs, dryers and clothes lines
    a256aFi.gif
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    I chose D *Laundry Basket*as it felt more inclusive of Laundry Day.. However, I really liked the socks!
  • KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    It was a tough choice for me between C and D. I liked all of the icons, but I felt these two represented the gameplay items most closely. I ended up voting D, because the laundry basket seemed to represent the whole process of doing laundry.