Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    All winners from previous seasons could bail him out. As a condition for rejoining the final season of the Mole :p sounds intimidating.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    All winners from previous seasons could bail him out. As a condition for rejoining the final season of the Mole :p sounds intimidating.

Well, Haylo can't submit both Sidney and Taiha, and I want to use Linda instead of Sara.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited September 2017

Lol, that's a funny idea. Instead of bail, it could be help escape. XD the cast is decided by whoever helps kidnap Grey so that he can host for them hahaha
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »

Lol, that's a funny idea. Instead of bail, it could be help escape. XD the cast is decided by whoever helps kidnap Grey so that he can host for them hahaha

Such imagery will probably haunt my dreams tonight. :joy:
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

That would be a GREAT opening episode XD You could have cameo's from people of ALL seasons trying their best, but only the top 12(?) who get closest or help get him out get to be the cast :P And among them is the sneaky mole ;)
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

That would be a GREAT opening episode XD You could have cameo's from people of ALL seasons trying their best, but only the top 12(?) who get closest or help get him out get to be the cast :P And among them is the sneaky mole ;)

Cue a hap hazard team of Alberto, Darleen, Ambrose and Killian trying to break him out of jail, Step 1: Alberto gets naked...
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I think Grey would rather just serve the rest of his sentence. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited September 2017

KARMEN: "Good evening, Agents."

Screenshot-21.jpg

K: You have a decision before you. As you know, tonight, we will be having another Execution; HOWEVER: There is in fact a way to prevent ANY of you from going home tonight, and that way is: voting to slaughter Okja.
    MTS_Alan_Gast-1250955-Thumbnail.png

If you pick this option, one of the 8 of you will have to kill Okja, but we will give you the resources to do so as humanely as possible. A better death than she would have received in the Slaughterhouse, I'm more than sure.

By executing Okja, there is no reason to execute another player tonight, and therefore you can ALL enjoy your last night in Norway together (with a nice meal of bacon, if you wish ;) ).
    But I must warn you: While murdering an innocent creature for shallow reasons will likely not be great for your own personal karma, I can ENSURE you that it won't be great for the group's COLLECTIVE karma, either.

Choose NOT to slaughter Okja, and we will immediately proceed with our planned execution ceremony where at least 1 of the 8 of you WILL be permanently eliminated from the game.

Everyone must now vote YAY or NAY to slaughter Okja The Piglet. Majority is 5.
    VoteNowButton.jpg

Post edited by Turner on
    edited September 2017

(All votes need to be made within 48 hours, and must be capitalized or in bold to be official. You are allowed to change your vote at any time, unless the time is up or we've reached majority)

[If the "Yay" option is chosen, we will have a double elimination next round to make up for the fact that no one was eliminated in episode 12]

{Feel free to throw in a quote "in character", because I will surely use it in the episode if I like it}

<if you can't make a decision, consider what your sim would do in this situation and go with that>
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited September 2017
    For starters,

Giles: "What the- I like bacon, sure, but killing little Okja? I want to stay in this game, but Eva would kill me if that meant slaughtering her little piglet."
    Post edited by Tigerblu11 on
    edited September 2017
    edited September 2017
    The edit is super effective!
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    *eats eliminee popcorn*
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Pacco: "Oh, Okja is a girl?....

Hmm, slaughterhouse you say, Karmen?.. That means poor Okja's dead anyway.... And that also means 2 of us are gone after episode 14. So it's just our priorities that matter."
    Banner.png
    Gah can I delete my posts, they're so not in character for Wil, I wasn't thinking in his mindset XD
    Wil: *frowns* Yeah... No. I can't... I just can't be responsible for-... Not again. No way. *turns away*
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I think Grey would rather just serve the rest of his sentence. :D

B4LIatv.gif
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Nay
    Maya: What the BEEP! What sick BEEP would even choose such a BEEP disgusting option? I'm horrified! If Okja is gonna be killed I'm kidnapping her and taking her to safety. BEEP you BEEP sickos who thing otherwise. BEEP!
    Wil: *frowns* Yeah... No. I can't... I just can't be responsible for-... Not again. No way. *turns away*

Not again! Is Wil a... murderer? :D
    CeltyGirly wrote: »

dramatic-chipmunk.gif
    It's like almost 6 am and when I read this I was really confused with what was happening for a minute. And then I got really sad over a pixelated dog disguised to look like a pig. I'm too sleep deprived for moral dilemmas involving dead animals. :p
    CeltyGirly wrote: »

Not quiet XD But this situation is too close for his own comfort :P
    Pacco: "VOTE: NAY

I'm exempt. And I'd rather not waste it by granting anyone immunity and likely getting on the chopping block in a DOUBLE ELIMINATION!"
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    The Gov: As this has been put to a democratic vote, I would say so far the consensus is that we keep little omelette or whatever her name is...

I VOTE: NAY as much as i'd like not to go home tonight, I would'nt be very popular with my voters if i killed a piglet, It's just common sense.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Giles:

If not tonight, the elimination will come for us all. Or, most of us. Killing a little piggy shouldn't be bargained with to save us from elimination. So yeah, I vote NAY because Okja is not dying tonight.