Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Saucy. ;) And totally unexpected.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited September 2017
    RANKING!

(^Due in 5 days^)

((ADRE's due in 2 days))

(((I'm assuming everyone is using any Armor/Exemptions they have, since this is the last time to use it all before it expires)))
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    AHHH! So cute!

Giles and Paul...I'm speechless, their scene was beautiful. Cute little kiss(es), with Okja just staring up at them adorably, the cute little piggy. The little 'boop' at the end was also a cute little moment between them. That final picture of Paul though...wow. Bravo, Choco, you really created such an adorable and handsome male. :)

Interesting to find out a little bit more information surrounding Kaitlin. Her character is mysterious and hidden, so for Tamela to peer into her life some more provided some insight, even if it was brief before Tamela was caught in the act. Invasion of privacy destroys friendships.

Just another little thing I like about the episode, and maybe I've just been blind all these episodes, but I do like how the first image of the scene is enlarged compared to the other pictures in the scene. Highlights the change of scene and just draws focus.

For the mission, those outfits were...bright. Bright, yes, but absolutely perfect. So perfectly bright.

I will try to remember to write another DRE for next episode. It'll definitely be a more interesting time in the diary room for Giles now... ;)
  • Options
    The Gov: "Hmmm.... I've got my eyes on you two..."
    Paul: "But you only have one--"

:D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Screenshot.jpg

COME ON WIL! YOU MESSED UP A PERFECTLY GOOD RAINBOW! 🐸🐸🐸🐸 XD
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Okay, so Giles and Paul are really cute, but I feel bad for Eva now. Her and Giles seemed like they were something, but I guess Giles likes to play the field. Although now Paul, to me, hits too close to home for a character. I knew someone who was exactly like him who turned out to be a real big plum XD So... I don't know if I support this new showmance yet :P

Though this is the best image of the whole episode XD By far!
    Screenshot-89.jpg

Wil is a dork XD That's all I can say about him XD He's cool... but he's a big dork.

I think Kailtlin's story is opening up a lot more, and I feel like it's what I expected it to be so it'll be nice to see it fully unfold so the mystery is finally revealed :3 The same with Tamela's story ^^ I see progress :3

The Governor is one of my favourite characters this season XD He is just amazing. I can sense him becoming like the Walking Dead Governor, especially with the new eyepatch :P Hahaha... But gosh I love him XD He's hilarious!

"The Gov: "...As you must know, my CONTACTS are on my bedroom BUREAU! Ah yes, yes!! I should go retrieve them now, my glasses are getting a bit foggy from all this humidity, mhm."
    *coughs nervously*"

Also, there seems to be too many characters that have unique sexualities this season XD The tally is like... 4 that aren't straight now right? Out of 12 people XD It seems like a bit too inaccurate O.O Considering how casting would want a diverse range of people, it would seem that for them to have over half of the guys in one season being gay, bisexual or other, and 1/3 of the total cast, seems like an anomaly XD Hahaha...

The mission was expertly filmed might I add @Turner. Definitely a huge improvement on the last missions! It didn't retell much at all, it was really the characters interacting within the mission, which was a really good segment/scene to read as a player :3 Another great episode!
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Oh my, So much going on in one episode. Where to start?
    • First of all, The Giles & Paul showmance, That was just fab. I noticed the little hints in the last few episodes, But the chemistry between those two is just electric. Wonder what will happen when the rest of the group find out? Hmm, Trust Giles to corrupt poor little innocent Paul. :D Tbh i think Paul is'nt as holy as he makes out, Will be interesting to see where their showmance will take them.
    • Next up, Kaitlin's diary. That explains so much and Tamela's dreams i think are slowly explaining her backstory. Prisons seems to be the running theme with her, Maybe she's an escaped convict?
    • Looks like the coalation has been rumbled, By The Gov of all people! Guess Maya slipped up abit there.
    • Oh god, That has to be the worst bit of lying ever on The Mole. Gov, Your a politician, Surely you can come up with something better than that? :D Also, Sassy Jan makes a welcome appearance again. :mrgreen:
    • Lol at Paul setting up his own confessions in the stable and sweet little Okja is there too. :heart: That piggy is so cute!
    • Love the bright outfits for the mission, They certainly were'nt undercover this time around. ;)
    • Yes! The Gov got his eyepatch at last! I dont mind what happens to him now, I'm just happy he got his eyepatch. I dont know why but The Gov seems to make enemies where ever he goes, Now even old ladies are attacking him.
    • I still think there is something fishy with that last round of the mission. Hmmm...
    • K has a good point actually, I dont think the spies were fully to blaim for this mission. I think someone is trying to throw us off the scent. I think we have a wannabe spy among us. >:)

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Awesome episode....! And I love what you're doing with Kaitlin's story... <3 Just awesome!
  • Options
    Don't feel too bad about Eva. She's not too big on commitment right now, although I'm not sure how she'd react to that new development. :D

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Screenshot-6.jpg

This screenshot is so nicely taken! It fits the scene so well hahaha! :p
    KtjjVt0.png

This colour though... I thought Maya or Valentina doesn't like purple? I like how everyone's like 'seriously what are we doing why are we dressed in this peculiar colour' :lol:
    Screenshot-61.jpg

I second Okja haha. I know that feeling when you're finding yourself in an awkward situation with people starting to kiss and you're just have to find a way disappear quietly. :p But if I were Okja (hopefully not) I would be like 'Awww....' :3
    Screenshot-55.jpg

(Also Paul's expression in this picture is hilarious and cute :3)

Ice's already mentioned that one-eye joke. Haha! That's a good one. I feel bad for the Gov getting hurt by that granny though. That eyepatch looks very fitting on him. He should probably keep it on for the rest of the show :D

I know Haylo's mentioned it also but this:
    Screenshot-89.jpg

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this. I mean it all seems so simple and naïve but my heart just literally melted when Giles said his to Paul: 'I just popped it.' :3

Thanks for writing this Turner, really appreciate that. :) Though I wonder what Eva's going to say when she sees any of them at the final ceremony...

Oh, seriously? Is that an ADRE that involves Tamela reading Kaitlin's diary? That's one bold move and a sneaky but fascinating nonetheless! It sure changes the direction where this friendship built between Tamela and Kaitlin is heading to. :o I feel so bad for Kaitlin but that only makes her a more intrigue, complicated character and I'd like to know more about her life now (lol, I sure sound nosy, am I not?).

And that explosion near the end XD Splendid and precise shot! Lovely (indeed) episode!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    By the way, Haylo I like your new Avatar! That smirk of Wil's is so refreshing :p
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    By the way, Haylo I like your new Avatar! That smirk of Wil's is so refreshing :p

His cheeky little grin XD Wil the clue expert was happy to be a team captain and own the round XD it made for a much better avatar than the last one :P
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Woo, great episode Turner! :smiley:
    Most of my thoughts have been mentioned above here already, but nonetheless here's my summary:

- That Kaitlin-Tamela friction's really interesting to see. I really feel sorry for Kaitlin, yet I understand Tamela's curiosity as well and how it fits her person. I do like them as buddies, so I do hope they'll be able to forgive and be able to help eachother out again. That'd actually make it like Linda-Artie 2.0. Girl with a troubled past meets someone with wacky pinkish hair who helps them cope. Definitely more I'd like to see of. :)

- Ooh, Gov, you sly -... :joy: Contacts you say? Tamela should snoop around there more. ;) Lots of dirt to uncover there... >:)

- Hmm, kinda looks Catholic, the confession setup. Interesting to see Paul sleeping - real or acting? I think the latter... And then our new showmance: so cute, and I'm also on the BoopFTWSquad :3, yet it still feels... rushed from Giles's perspective. Like, first he's complaining that his mood is bad because Eva is gone and 3 minutes later he's kissing Paul. It's too soon imho :/, I can't recall him being romantically interested in Paul before the shower scene last episode. And Okja witnessing it all :lol:

- The Mission: I like, just like Haylo worded, how it's more written from the contestants shenenigans now XD. Poor Gov, being hit by the cane and wearing an eye patch now XD. Reminds me of Mrs Crumplebottom from The Sims 1 and 2, who'd hit Sims who would get too romantic or would show too much skin with her purse. And the technical difficulties picture, wonderful touch. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
    Poor Wil, that was really awkward to say.. Another funny quote: Gov: "Ooh, I love OJ!" :hunf: Also hilarious how Purple won by sheer dumb luck XD. Ooh, and the explosion in the end XD. Too bad we didn't get to see any aftermath pictures of Kaitlin, Pacco and Giles :'(. They'll just HAVE to run around singed next Episode? Pretty please Turner? XD :3 *insert adorable dog gif here*
    Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    New Episode! Time for the reaction
    -Wow Kaitlyn XD She’s opening up and you’re just like oops time to pee
    -I just got chills… I had a feeling Kaitlyn’s story was gonna go down some kind of path, and she just walked in on Tam
    -Pfft yeah Tam, totally just ask someone if they were abused is not the most delicate way. Dang, I really like how these two have been developing their stories alongside each other, and I hope we get the full truth soon.
    -I freaking love the Gov XD
    -Well Maya, way to just go blabbing your secret. I mean I know two people know, but what the heck XD just yell it to one of the shadiest characters
    -Everything is escalating quite rapidly
    -“Surely someone THAT old can't possibly go that long without sticking it in some pretty girl” Utterly disgusting XP
    -PaulXGiles? Paul’s secret is he’s gay? Hmm?
    -Buahahaha the picture of the pig just sitting there in between their kiss pictures. I love
    -“BOOP” TURNER IM DYING. I’m sitting here giggling like a loser that’s hilarious and adorable. Giles is great.
    -I adore the colorful clothing in this mission.
    -"Hola! I'm a grape!" :-D YESS haha
    -Oh poor Gov XD
    -Maya screamed Yas, my baby, my child, same.
    -I love the dialogue so much. Giles, Paul, and Gov are cracking me up
    -Maya’s face when they just won is slightly terrifying
    -Boom Boom mother trucker
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Also, there seems to be too many characters that have unique sexualities this season XD The tally is like... 4 that aren't straight now right? Out of 12 people XD It seems like a bit too inaccurate O.O Considering how casting would want a diverse range of people, it would seem that for them to have over half of the guys in one season being gay, bisexual or other, and 1/3 of the total cast, seems like an anomaly XD Hahaha...

I mean, I think it's a decent amount in an ideal world. With the fact that more people are LGBT than most people are willing to accept 1/3 is pretty decent. Also Paul is technically closeted so "casting" wouldn't have known even though Turner would have XD
    I didn't even give Maya a sexuality.
    (4 that aren't straight? I get Giles, he's bi or pan. There's Paul who appears to be gay. Who else is there?)

• Options
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    I mean, I think it's a decent amount in an ideal world. With the fact that more people are LGBT than most people are willing to accept 1/3 is pretty decent. Also Paul is technically closeted so "casting" wouldn't have known even though Turner would have XD
    (4 that aren't straight? I get Giles, he's bi or pan. There's Paul who appears to be gay. Who else is there?)

I think Ben's bi as well?
    ._.
  • Options
    I think I explicitly mentioned that Eva is straight, so it can't be her.

• Options

Not Pacco, I didn't write anything in his app either. :/

Who's left?

No word on it: Maya, Pacco
    Possible LGBTetc: Maddie, Zelinda, Tamela, Gov, Wil, Kaitlin
    Straight: Eva
    LGBTetc: Ben, Paul, Giles
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Turns out I actually didn't state it in her app, but you heard it here: Eva is straight. :D She's just not interested in women that way.

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Who's left?

The Gov is straight, He's been divorced three times and owes his ex-wives alot of money. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Who's left?

The Gov is straight, He's been divorced three times and owes his ex-wives alot of money. :D

Why is my first thought aftr reading that 'Typical'? ;)

Possible LGBTetc: Maddie, Zelinda, Tamela, Wil, Kaitlin
    Straight: Eva, Gov
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Well, I don't see that many people fitting the category?
    ._.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I didn't exactly create Zelinda with a sexuality in mind as Zelinda will probably be too game-focused to engage in a romance during this game.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I didn't exactly create Zelinda with a sexuality in mind as Zelinda will probably be too game-focused to engage in a romance during this game.

No word on it: Maya, Pacco, Zelinda
    Possible LGBTetc: Maddie, Tamela, Wil, Kaitlin
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

No word on it: Maya, Pacco, Zelinda
    Possible LGBTetc: Maddie, Tamela, Wil, Kaitlin

I don't think it's Kaitlin or Tamela, so probably Wil or Maddie.