Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Just letting you guys know, I'm away on Holiday/Vacation now from tomorrow until Saturday for my birthday. I'm going to Amsterdam and dont think i'll be online too much.

I'll try and post if i can, But as far as i know there may be total radio silence as it were atleast until Friday night.

If i dont get to post from now til then, Good luck guys and have fun! :mrgreen:

Yay, have fun and whatever you do, make sure that you try hagelslag at least once. :3 Yummy goodness on your bread for breakfast. :) Or better, chocoladevlokken. :smiley::yum:

Unpopular opinion: I HATE sprinkles. :sweat_smile:

Don't worry, Turner. I'll be shunned with you. I don't like them either. Never have. I don't like the texture more than anything.

qc7LhV2.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    One of the rules was you can't base your clue around the structure of the words. Rhyming, syllables, letters, etc.

Yup, and I believe this is pretty much the only rule you need to be aware of Jake. Words with dashes are fine too (light-hearted, simple-minded, etc) :)

I'm just gonna remove Bill and Bridge from the list, and replace them with FALL and SWEET.

These two words are clearly not Indigo's words, but they can be Lime's, Civilians, OR the terrorist since those 10 words have just been randomised.
    Just letting you guys know, I'm away on Holiday/Vacation now from tomorrow until Saturday for my birthday. I'm going to Amsterdam and dont think i'll be online too much.

I'll try and post if i can, But as far as i know there may be total radio silence as it were atleast until Friday night.

Yay, have fun and whatever you do, make sure that you try hagelslag at least once. :3 Yummy goodness on your bread for breakfast. :) Or better, chocoladevlokken. :smiley::yum:

Here's an article that expresses my hate for spinkles :joy:
    http://bakerhi.com/10-reasons-i-hate-sprinkles/

Main reasons for me: Tasteless, pointless, too flashy and feminine. They get everywhere and add an unnecessary crunch, similar to nuts; I hate nuts as well. XD As does my brother. It ruins desserts. Almonds are the WORST. I'm not even sure what's worse: sprinkles or almonds?

That being said, I've never tried hagelslag (didn't know what it was until I looked it up 5 minutes ago), but I'm assuming they're better quality than the cheap sprinkles found here. I hope, anyway.

EDIT: Non-coincidentally, this is my 6,666th post. I'm basically the spawn of Satan for not liking sprinkles, lmao.

They're chocolate. Enuff said. :yum:

Hm.... Have you heard about Nutella? That or something equivalent (it's just chocolate hazelnut spread) I feel makes a better alternative. :p Smoother, tastier, less messy, and probably even healthier too!

I don't have this as often as I should but Nutella and strawberry pancakes are killer.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, I was thinking of one good clue, but it had a dash so I thought it would be a compound word.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited August 2017

Don't worry, Turner. I'll be shunned with you. I don't like them either. Never have. I don't like the texture more than anything.

qc7LhV2.gif

Yay!

If they tasted great that would be fine. But I don't taste anything. Thus all I get is a pointless crunch. XD The texture is indeed a bit strange. They're also too small.

Another unpopular opinion: me standing in that rain only makes me happier. XD especially now in this heat wave. It's been crawling over 100 this week. :sweat:
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh, I was thinking of one good clue, but it had a dash so I thought it would be a compound word.

As long as you can find it in the dictionary as one word, it's fine for this. :)

[img][/img]

Yay!

If they tasted great that would be fine. But I don't taste anything. Thus all I get is a pointless crunch. XD The texture is indeed a bit strange. They're also too small.

Another unpopular opinion: me standing in that rain only makes me happier. XD especially now in this heat wave. It's been crawling over 100 this week. :sweat:

It just rained her like crazy. In fact, one college just canceled school for the day because some of their buildings are flooded. There's an industrial park completely flooded, too. I'll send some rain your way. Of course, it's not listening. It's going the opposite direction. :|

Texas is far worse. <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Main reasons for me: Tasteless, pointless, too flashy and feminine. They get everywhere and add an unnecessary crunch, similar to nuts; I hate nuts as well. XD As does my brother. It ruins desserts. Almonds are the WORST. I'm not even sure what's worse: sprinkles or almonds?

That being said, I've never tried hagelslag (didn't know what it was until I looked it up 5 minutes ago), but I'm assuming they're better quality than the cheap sprinkles found here. I hope, anyway.

EDIT: Non-coincidentally, this is my 6,666th post. I'm basically the spawn of Satan for not liking sprinkles, lmao.

Hm.... Have you heard about Nutella? That or something equivalent (it's just chocolate hazelnut spread) I feel makes a better alternative. :p Smoother, tastier, less messy, and probably even healthier too!

I don't have this as often as I should but Nutella and strawberry pancakes are killer.

^That probably sounds super critical but trust me when I say I believe your country does everything ELSE right. XD ESPECIALLY compared to my country.

This is literally the milk in a bag thing all over again hahaha :joy:
    edited August 2017

[img][/img]

Yay!

It just rained her like crazy. In fact, one college just canceled school for the day because some of their buildings are flooded. There's an industrial park completely flooded, too. I'll send some rain your way. Of course, it's not listening. It's going the opposite direction. :|

Texas is far worse. <3

Yes, gimme gimme! :p
    Oh wow. That's crazy! I've never seen a building flooded (I'll make sure to put that on my bucket list :lol: kidding). And yeah I can only imagine how bad Texas is. :worried:
    (I'm blanking on how close you live to Texas though)
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I'd like to stand in the rain and do nothing just run around and jump about (definitely not telling my mum afterwards lol). Kinda like Singing in the Rain I reckon. But I've always loved the rain. It calms me down and it's also a perfect time to contemplate :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Space: 2
    BTW, call me Jake.

[img][/img]

Yay!

Texas is far worse. <3

Yes, gimme gimme! :p
    Oh wow. That's crazy! I've never seen a building flooded (I'll make sure to put that on my bucket list :lol: kidding). And yeah I can only imagine how bad Texas is. :worried:
    (I'm blanking on how close you live to Texas though)

Not even close. I believe you are closer. :D I'm in northern IN.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

As long as you can find it in the dictionary as one word, it's fine for this. :)

Turns out it's not, so I can't use it. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

Yes, and we have Duo Penotti (twee kleuren in een pottie!) and some other brands of chocopasta as well. :yum::yum:

NETHERLANDS FOR BREAKFAST OVERLORD!!!
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Olala! Did someone just say chocolate? :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.

qc7LhV2.gif

Yay!

Today was hot in here as well, 25° down in the living room, 30° in my bedroom on the attic (the washer's next to the stairs while my room's seperate from it) and it definitely was hot and summery outside. There's been a weather forecast of a thunderstorm for here, though it has yet to rain as of now. I might go and check buienradar...
    But rain itself, I kinda like it when it's soft and refreshing, though I'd rather be indoors if it's heavy of course. ;)
    Banner.png
    edited August 2017
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Olala! Did someone just say chocolate? :p

Chocolate... Chocolate! Chocolate!!! CHOCOLAAAATE!!!!!!!! *runs after Choco like a maniac*
    Banner.png
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Moon. Reminds me of that one scene in Grease, right after the prom dance ;):mrgreen:

The other one's obvious as well. ;)
    Banner.png

^That probably sounds super critical but trust me when I say I believe your country does everything ELSE right. XD ESPECIALLY compared to my country.

This is literally the milk in a bag thing all over again hahaha :joy:

... Except language that is. Dutch, especially when written/spoken as ABN, is UGLY as woohoo. Trust me... :confounded:
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I'll wait for it to be correct, but planet is the other obvious one XD
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Moon. Reminds me of that one scene in Grease, right after the prom dance ;):mrgreen:

The other one's obvious as well. ;)

Correct!
    BTW, call me Jake.
    INDIGO has 9 Agents to Activate
    LIME has 8 Agents to Activate

[There are 7 CIVILIANS & 1 TERRORIST]

SCORPION
    WEB
    OCTOPUS
    VOICE
    PIANO
    PLASTIC
    MOON
    AMBULANCE
    FALL
    AIR
    NINJA
    NOTE
    PALM
    CELL
    LITTER
    SPELL
    TEACHER
    DRESS
    TIE
    SWEET
    PLANET
    LIMOUSINE
    HOOD
    CHAIR
    MOUSE

I think Jake is supposed to tell you, but I'm just updating the list for convenience.

Oh nvm, he already confirmed it.

I'm now going through a period in my life that I'm addicted to this stuff

244880-de%20ruijter%20vlokfeest.jpg

On my peanut butter toast. :yum:
    Anyways, try google images on 'De Ruijter Broodbeleg'. :yum:
    Banner.png
    INDIGO has 9 Agents to Activate
    LIME has 8 Agents to Activate

[There are 7 CIVILIANS & 1 TERRORIST]

SCORPION
    WEB
    OCTOPUS
    VOICE
    PIANO
    PLASTIC
    MOON
    AMBULANCE
    FALL
    AIR
    NINJA
    NOTE
    PALM
    CELL
    LITTER
    SPELL
    TEACHER
    DRESS
    TIE
    SWEET
    PLANET
    LIMOUSINE
    HOOD
    CHAIR
    MOUSE

I think Jake is supposed to tell you, but I'm just updating the list for convenience.

Both the host and the commanders can confirm correct answers. :)
    Banner.png