Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited August 2017
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    I'm finishing up total drama island season 1 which I said I watching until I go to sleep. *yawn* I start class tommorrow.
    Also I think everyone has a lot to think about after this mission *strokes chin* so intrigued to see the next elimination.

Total Drama <3 ahhhh... best show! Have you watched it before? Have you seen the other seasons?

Haha her and Vul were talking about this the other day, I forget what page.
    I still need to finish the first season myself. :p Not my fault though, it vanished from Netflix then... reappeared?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I'm finishing up total drama island season 1 which I said I watching until I go to sleep. *yawn* I start class tommorrow.
    Also I think everyone has a lot to think about after this mission *strokes chin* so intrigued to see the next elimination.

Total Drama <3 ahhhh... best show! Have you watched it before? Have you seen the other seasons?

Nope. This is my first time watching it because it was on my suggested list on Netflix.

Ahhh ^^ it's my favourite show! Any favourites or least favourites?

My favorites were Gwen, Lashawna, DJ, and Bridget. I hate Heather and Owen, but mostly Heather which I know she's made to be the typical drama filled plum that all reality shows have.

Unpopular opinion: I don't like Gwen OR Bridgette. LaShawna is great and DJ is pretty nice.

Yeah I, don't really like Owen too much but for other reasons. Season 1 Heather isn't someone to like but she's one of my favourites in future seasons ^^
    edited August 2017
    Goodywood wrote: »
    (This is my first time reading this thread and the first thing I see is "Cult of the Dolphin Nuggets?"... now I have to read back to see what on the earth you guys are talking about. :D:D:o )

I think Goodywood ran away. Good for her :lol: I'm glad she escaped while she still could :joy:
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Wait, is it done? I guess that's that
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Yep... I found the Terrorist.... B)
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited August 2017
    Turner wrote: »
    If Iceman is willing to do it, then I can do it as well.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Sure, I'll do it. I haven't been following too closely though, so I need to see how it's different from regular Code names.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Sure, I'll do it. I haven't been following too closely though, so I need to see how it's different from regular Code names.

It's pretty similar except you don't get to see our bright shiny faces. ;) And the actual cards on the table.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Two teams of 5 then? Should we stick with one Commander or do 2?
    Two teams of 5 then? Should we stick with one Commander or do 2?

One per team and give it to Jake and Ice?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Just letting you guys know, I'm away on Holiday/Vacation now from tomorrow until Saturday for my birthday. I'm going to Amsterdam and dont think i'll be online too much.

I'll try and post if i can, But as far as i know there may be total radio silence as it were atleast until Friday night.

If i dont get to post from now til then, Good luck guys and have fun! :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Just letting you guys know, I'm away on Holiday/Vacation now from tomorrow until Saturday for my birthday. I'm going to Amsterdam and dont think i'll be online too much.

I'll try and post if i can, But as far as i know there may be total radio silence as it were atleast until Friday night.

Quick Vul! Go to Amsterdam and find us a ducky! Heheheh :P

Have fun Twids! Happy birthday for then :3 Enjoy your trip!!!
    Kidnap all the Welshmen vacationing in Amsterdam. Lol

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Kidnap all the Welshmen vacationing in Amsterdam. Lol

Nah, I'll just go and take the train and go to the Vondelpark, to feed the duckies. :) Maybe go and meet and greet with a certain police spokesperson with short blonde hair who once was my avatar. ;)
    Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Yay, have fun and whatever you do, make sure that you try hagelslag at least once. :3 Yummy goodness on your bread for breakfast. :) Or better, chocoladevlokken. :smiley::yum:
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Maybe twidz could try some space cake? :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Try figure it out then, it'll all on the table ;)

ugh.gif

I keep bursting out into laughter every time I look at this :joy:
    Who here still values simpoints from the Sims 3 store? And who could care less about them?
    INDIGO has 9 Agents to Activate
    LIME has 8 Agents to Activate

[There are 7 CIVILIANS & 1 TERRORIST]

SCORPION
    WEB
    OCTOPUS
    VOICE
    PIANO
    PLASTIC
    MOON
    AMBULANCE
    BRIDGE
    AIR
    NINJA
    NOTE
    PALM
    CELL
    LITTER
    SPELL
    TEACHER
    DRESS
    TIE
    BILL
    PLANET
    LIMOUSINE
    HOOD
    CHAIR
    MOUSE

I think I have most or all of the premium content I want from the store.

Not that it matters because I already got eliminated, lol

edited August 2017
    The Commander's Database is being sent to Commander Iceman and Commander Jake as we speak.

(Please check your EMAIL)
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Who here still values simpoints from the Sims 3 store? And who could care less about them?

I don't really think we should be playing for something like money or its equivalents... I mean, well I don't personally value money/simpoints that much (it seems to be the whole thing that really matters to competitors in RL reality shows, but not so in a simulated online forums game in my opinion) and I would rather enjoy an innocent game without the constant feeling of worrying others taking your fortune away because that's not why I signed up for this game at first place. I don't want or need to get any monetary reward for winning.

My view may seem invalid and unpopular to some but I really hope that we can all enjoy a good game without any interference from money. I've seen through many cases in which money reward makes people play nasty and unneccesssarily hostile towards each other and I would try to avoid realising that, even in this community.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited August 2017
    teamndigo_400x400.png
    COMMANDER = ICEMAN
    OPERATIVES = Tiger, Lo, Alleen, Celty

indexss.jpg
    COMMANDER = JAKE
    OPERATIVES = Twiddle, Vul, Choco, Haylo
    edited August 2017
    New rules for the fun round!

~There's no guessing limit (for now)... Just don't guess 5 times in a row. That's rude. lol

~There's no prize, just playing for fun

~Obviously, there's no Spies Advantage :p

~Uh... There's still a time limit. The whole "1=12 hours, 2=24 hours" thing.

~Anything else?